Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1549852 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #21870 on: July 23, 2018, 10:49:02 PM »
LIZ OVER HERE WE HAVE DENTISTS WHO WILL GO TO A PERSON`S HOME IF THEY ARE NOT ABLE
TO VISIT THE SURGERY FOR EITHER MOBILITY,ILLNESS,ELDERLY AND FRAIL.
SURELY IN A COUNTRY AS CANADA IS THIS SERVICE IS IN OPERATION THERE.
TOOTHACHE IS A DREADFUL AFFLICTION -DO HAVE SOMEONE MAKE ENQUIRIES FOR YOU
WITH YOUR DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH.
JILLY :-*

THANKS JILLY,  YOU THINK THEY WOULD BUT I'VE JUST PHONED THE # THAT JEAN SENT AND WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. THEY WERE CLOSED.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21871 on: July 23, 2018, 10:52:58 PM »
HI JEAN, GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO GIVE LIZ SOME ADVICE THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A TOOTH ACHE.

I HAVE JUST BEEN READING ABOUT THE SHOOTING IN TORONTO LAST NIGHT, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAS HAPPENED AGAIN :(  THERE ISN'T MUCH IFORMATION ABOUT THE SHOOTER BUT  I GUESS THE POLICE WILL HAVE TO GET ALL THE FACTS BEFORE A STATMENT IS MADE. I THINK 16 PEOPLE WERE INJURED AND I READ EARLIER A TEENAGER AND A CHILD HAVE DIED, IT'S  VERY SAD.

HI JILLY, IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU,  DROP IN ANYTIME WE LIKE COMPANY :)

FIRST OF ALL RUBY,  YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE COMFORTABLE  SO KEEP IT ON , IT'S BEEN HUMID ALL DAY.  AND THE SUN HAS JUST CAME OUT, THE FIRST TIME THE DAY  I THINK.   I HAD HEARD  THEY HAD TAKEN  2 PEOPLE TO THE HOSPITAL AND THEN LATER  THEY HAD DIED.  THIS PLACE IS GOING TO THE DOGS. IT SEEMS  THERE IS SHOOTING EVERY OTHER DAY NOW >:D   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21872 on: July 24, 2018, 02:43:50 AM »
HI EVERYONE , ITS A RAINY MUGGY NIGHT HERE BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING WE NEED THE RAIN  THE GRASS IS SCORCHED AND PATHETIC

LOOKING      RUBY GLAD EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME  .   I AM SURE IT WAS A NICE DRIVE DOWN  DID YOU STOP ANYWHERE NICE ? 

LIZ     THAT IS A GROUP OF DENTISTS WHO GO VISIT PEOPLE WHO CANT FOR WHATEVER REASON GET TO A DENTIST OFFICE  HOPEFULLY WHEN

THEY RETURN YOUR CALL  THEY WILL GIVE YOU NAMES OF DENTISTS IN YOUR AREA .

HI JILLYFRED   PLEASE DROP IN ANYTIME  LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU .

I HAVE A EARLY START IN THE MORNING,  GOING TO DANCE  ( CAN'T MISS THAT)  THEN STAYING FOR A MEETING  WHICH I CALL FOR   

THEN HEADING TO MILTON TO MIND THE CHILDER   FOR A FEW DAYS  :blink: [size=78%] [/size] MY HEAD IS SPINNING   :D
 WELL GIRLS HAVE YOURSELVES  A GOOD NIGHT  SLEEP WELL 
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

jillyfred

« Reply #21873 on: July 24, 2018, 10:03:32 AM »

Thank you MCD .

jilly
 :)

jillyfred

« Reply #21874 on: July 24, 2018, 10:05:19 AM »

LIZ THAT`S GREAT NEWS THAT THERE IS A SIMILAR SERVICE IN YOUR AREA.
I DO HOPE YOU GET AN APPOINTMENT FOR A HOME VISIT VERY SOON.

JILLY
 :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21875 on: July 24, 2018, 07:08:19 PM »
LIZ THAT`S GREAT NEWS THAT THERE IS A SIMILAR SERVICE IN YOUR AREA.
I DO HOPE YOU GET AN APPOINTMENT FOR A HOME VISIT VERY SOON.

JILLY
 :-*

JF,  I PHONED LAST NIGHT WHEN  JEAN POSTED THAT # BUT THIS MORNING THE LADY PHONED BACK AND  THEY DON'T DO WORK ON REAL TEETH.  THEY  ONLY SEND OUT HYGENIST AND SOME ONE TO WORK ON DENTURES,  SO THERE WAS NOTHING SHE COULD DO TO HELP ME.  BUT I THANK JEAN FOR TRYING TO HELP ME.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21876 on: July 24, 2018, 07:12:11 PM »
HI EVERYONE , ITS A RAINY MUGGY NIGHT HERE BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING WE NEED THE RAIN  THE GRASS IS SCORCHED AND PATHETIC
LOOKING      RUBY GLAD EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME  .   I AM SURE IT WAS A NICE DRIVE DOWN  DID YOU STOP ANYWHERE NICE ? 
LIZ     THAT IS A GROUP OF DENTISTS WHO GO VISIT PEOPLE WHO CANT FOR WHATEVER REASON GET TO A DENTIST OFFICE  HOPEFULLY WHEN

THEY RETURN YOUR CALL  THEY WILL GIVE YOU NAMES OF DENTISTS IN YOUR AREA .
HI JILLYFRED   PLEASE DROP IN ANYTIME  LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU .

I HAVE A EARLY START IN THE MORNING,  GOING TO DANCE  ( CAN'T MISS THAT)  THEN STAYING FOR A MEETING  WHICH I CALL FOR   
THEN HEADING TO MILTON TO MIND THE CHILDER   FOR A FEW DAYS  :blink: [size=78%] [/size] MY HEAD IS SPINNING   :D
 WELL GIRLS HAVE YOURSELVES  A GOOD NIGHT  SLEEP WELL

JEAN,  I DID PHONE BUT THEY DON'T SEND DENTISTS OUT FOR  TEETH.  ONLY HYGENISTS AND SOMEONE WHO CAN WORK ON DENTURES.  SO SHE COULD NOT HELP ME.  BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRYING LOVE.    HOPE YOU HAD A NICE TIME AT THE DANCE AND ENERGY LEFT OVER TO MIND THE CHILDER  :D   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21877 on: July 24, 2018, 07:48:02 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOU CAN'T GET ANY HELP, THERE MUST BE SOME WAY FOR YOU TO GET TO YOUR DENTIST, DO YOU HAVE ANYONE WHO COULD GO WITH YOU ? THE PERSON COULD BRING YOUR WALKER SO YOU COULD GET INTO THE OFFICE ?  JUST A THOUGHT  LOVE :-*

HI JILLY, TO BE HONEST I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THE SENIORS AT HOME WERE BETTER TAKEN CARE OF THAN HERE, I'M ONLY GOING BY THE HOME CARE  BOBBY'S MOTHER HAD BEFORE SHE HAD TO GO INTO A NURSING HOME. I ALSO THOUGHT THE FOLDS WERE A GREAT IDEA, MIND YOU I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE STILL WELL LOOKED AFTER. :-*

JEAN,  HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH THE G/ CHILDREN, I WAS GOING TO SAY HAVE A NICE BREAK BUT I'M SURE THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. :D :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21878 on: July 25, 2018, 01:56:32 AM »
HI LIZ, I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOU CAN'T GET ANY HELP, THERE MUST BE SOME WAY FOR YOU TO GET TO YOUR DENTIST, DO YOU HAVE ANYONE WHO COULD GO WITH YOU ? THE PERSON COULD BRING YOUR WALKER SO YOU COULD GET INTO THE OFFICE ?  JUST A THOUGHT  LOVE :-*

HI JILLY, TO BE HONEST I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THE SENIORS AT HOME WERE BETTER TAKEN CARE OF THAN HERE, I'M ONLY GOING BY THE HOME CARE  BOBBY'S MOTHER HAD BEFORE SHE HAD TO GO INTO A NURSING HOME. I ALSO THOUGHT THE FOLDS WERE A GREAT IDEA, MIND YOU I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE STILL WELL LOOKED AFTER. :-*

JEAN,  HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH THE G/ CHILDREN, I WAS GOING TO SAY HAVE A NICE BREAK BUT I'M SURE THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. :D :-*

HI RUBY,  THANKS LOVE BUT I'VE GOT AN APPOINTMENT ON FRIDAY FOR THE DENTIST.  I'VE NEVER BEEN TO THIS ONE BEFORE SO  SHE HAS TO  APPRAISE ME ?  ANYWAY SHE SAID THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM  WITH ME AND THE SCOOTER.  THEY HAVE A MALE HYGENIST AND HE CAN HELP  ME ONTO THE CHAIR AND  MAKE SURE I AM RIGHT BACK INTO IT.  I PHONED  MY OLD ONE BEFORE ALL THIS BUT  THEY HAVE  A STEP  SO I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET IN.  ANYWAY MY FRIEND IS GOING TO MEET ME THERE AND STAY AS LONG AS SHE CAN,  THEY ARE BRINGING THE G.KIDS TO THE CIRCUS, I DID NOT WANT HER TO COME AND THEN HAVE TO RUSH BUT SHE IS COMING.  I'VE MY TAXI BOOKED AN ALL.  CAN'T WAIT.  HA.  RUBY, THAT IDEA ABOUT BRINGING THE WALKER, WELL GUESS WHAT GIRL, I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT MYSELF TOO.   THAT THING ABOUT BACK HOME AND THE SENIORS IS TRUE, MY SISTER IS ALWAYS TELLING ME HOW THEY ARE TREATED AND ALL THE STUFF THEY GET , OVER HERE THE SUPPOSELY AHEAD COUNTRY STILL CHARGES SRS. FOR PRES. AND YET GIVE FREE ONES TO PEOPLE UNDER 25, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT.  THE SENIORS ARE THE ONES WHO NEED IT.  I BET THERE ARE SENIORS, EVEN IN MY BUILDING I KNOW, WHO COULD BE DOING WITH FREE PRESP.  SORRY RUBY I DID NOT MEAN TO GO ON LIKE THIS.  ANYWAY LOVE HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21879 on: July 25, 2018, 11:11:20 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU GOT AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE DENTIST, I'M SURE YOU'RE RELIEVED. 

IT'S VERY HOT TODAY, BOBBY & I HAD EYE EXAMS TODAY AND WE WERE GLAD TO GET HOME. I NEED TO HAVE LAZER SURGERY DUE TO DRY EYE, THE DR ASSURED ME IT WILL BE PAINLESS.  :)

TAKE CARE LOVE :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21880 on: July 25, 2018, 11:34:43 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU GOT AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE DENTIST, I'M SURE YOU'RE RELIEVED. 

IT'S VERY HOT TODAY, BOBBY & I HAD EYE EXAMS TODAY AND WE WERE GLAD TO GET HOME. I NEED TO HAVE LAZER SURGERY DUE TO DRY EYE, THE DR ASSURED ME IT WILL BE PAINLESS.  :)
TAKE CARE LOVE :-*

RUBY, I HAVE HEARD IT WAS PAINLESS BUT NEVER KNEW YOU GOT SURGERY FOR DRY EYE.  I HOPE IT HELPS YOU.  I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING IT SO I DON'T HAVE TO WEAR GLASSES OR AT LEAST  LESS STRENGTH.   I WORKED WITH A GIRL WHO HAD LASER SURGERY DONE SO SHE COULD JOIN THE POLICE FORCE.  SHE WORE GLASSES BEFORE THAT.  MY DAUGHTER'S MOTHER IN LAW HAD IT DONE YEARS AGO  FOR CATARACHS, AND SHE PAID OVER $3000 MORE SO THEY  MADE SURE SHE HAD NIGHT VISION, IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE THAT.  THE GOVERMENT PAYS FOR LASER FOR CATERACHS ?  BUT JUST THE BASICS.  WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND, IF THERE IS SOMETHING MORE WHY NOT DO IT AT THE SAME TIME, YOU'RE JUST UP GRADING?  ANYWAY I KNOW IT WAS VERY HOT TODAY  SO I BET YOU WERE GLAD TO GET HOME .  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21881 on: July 26, 2018, 04:23:24 PM »
HI LIZ,

UNFORTUNATLY I WILL STILL HAVE TO WEAR MY GLASSES, MY SURGERY IS JUST FOR A LITTLE BLOCKAGE CAUSING DRY EYE. I GOT MY APPOINTMENTS THIS MORNING, ONE FOR AUGUST 10TH & ONE FOR AUG 20TH.

SILLY AS IT SOUNDS,  BUT I'M SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY GETTING TO THE DENTIST TOMORROW. :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21882 on: July 26, 2018, 07:12:54 PM »
HI LIZ,

UNFORTUNATLY I WILL STILL HAVE TO WEAR MY GLASSES, MY SURGERY IS JUST FOR A LITTLE BLOCKAGE CAUSING DRY EYE. I GOT MY APPOINTMENTS THIS MORNING, ONE FOR AUGUST 10TH & ONE FOR AUG 20TH.

SILLY AS IT SOUNDS,  BUT I'M SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY GETTING TO THE DENTIST TOMORROW. :-*

RUBY YOU'RE RIGHT , I CAN'T WAIT FOR TILL TOMORROW AND I HOPE SHE DOES SOMETHING  THEN AND NOT JUST  BRING ME BACK.  I WANT THIS PAIN GONE. :sorry:   IS HE DOING ONE ON EACH EYE.  I HOPE IT HELPS YOU   THINK ABOUT IT RUBY,  WE ARE NEAR THE END OF JULY :o ,  IT HAS FLOWN IN SO FAST .  THERE ARE SO MANY ADS NOW ABOUT BOXING DAY SALES AND CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALES, IT'S MAKING ME SICK, LET US HAVING THE SUMMER .  EVEN  TSC IS HAVING THEIR CHRISTMAS STUFF ON NOW.  MY FRIEND JUST MAILED AND SAID IT WAS MUGGIE OUTSIDE, SHE'S DOING HER LAUNDRY AND HANGING IT OUT, SHE LOVES HANGING HER WASHING OUT. WELL LOVE I NEED TO MOVE NOW.  SEE YOU LATER.  LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21883 on: July 28, 2018, 03:39:49 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL

LIZ, I HOPE ALL WENT WELL AT THE DENTIST AND YOU'RE FEELING BETTER. :-*

I HAVE DECIDED MY COUPUTER NEEDS TO SEE A COMPUTER DR  :D SO IT'S GOING IN TODAY TO GET CHECKED OUT. I HAVE BOBBY'S LAP TOP I CAN USE IN THE MEANTIME, I'M NOT VERY FAST ON IT BUT AT LEAST I CAN GET ON THE FORUM.

JEAN,  ARE YOU HOME YET OR ARE YOU STILL WITH THE GIRLS ? THE WEATHER IS LOVELY THIS MORNING THE A/C IS OFF AND WINDIES ARE OPEN  :)

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND   :-** :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21884 on: July 28, 2018, 06:29:02 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL
LIZ, I HOPE ALL WENT WELL AT THE DENTIST AND YOU'RE FEELING BETTER. :-*
I HAVE DECIDED MY COUPUTER NEEDS TO SEE A COMPUTER DR  :D SO IT'S GOING IN TODAY TO GET CHECKED OUT. I HAVE BOBBY'S LAP TOP I CAN USE IN THE MEANTIME, I'M NOT VERY FAST ON IT BUT AT LEAST I CAN GET ON THE FORUM.
JEAN,  ARE YOU HOME YET OR ARE YOU STILL WITH THE GIRLS ? THE WEATHER IS LOVELY THIS MORNING THE A/C IS OFF AND WINDIES ARE OPEN  :)
TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND    *

WELL RUBY,  I TOLD MY FRIEND LAST NIGHT, SHE CAME WITH ME YESTERDAY,  SHE MUST HAVE SAW ME COMING,  ANYWAY I NEED ROOT CANAL ON 2 TEETH , WITH A CROWN ON ANOTHER ONE AFTER IT'S BEEN WORKED ON.   FOR NOW  WE ARE WORKING ON THE ONE GIVING ME PAIN AND HAS A HOLE IN IT.  YESTERDAY'S VISIT WAS OVER $200 BUT I DID NOT MIND THAT , SHE TOOK FULL XRAYS OF MY MOUTH BUT THEIR  ROOT CANAL GUY WAS OF FOR 2 WKS AND THEY ARE GOING TO PHONE AROUND FOR SOMEONE ELSE  MY APPT WAS FOR ONE TO FILL OUT FORMS AND WHEN I GOT HOME, IT WAS NEAR 4PM I WAS DONE OUT. I NEARLY HAD HER YANK THE TOOTH OUT THERE AND THEN.  SHE ASKED IF I WANTED TO SAVE THE TOOTH OR HAVE IT PULLED , I SAID TO SAVE IT AND THEN WE TALKED ABOUT THE PROBLEMS WITH THE OTHER ONES , SHE SAID WE COULD DO THE MAIN ONE NOW AND TALK ABOUT THE WORK ON THE OTHER ONES LATER.  I CAN HAVE A ROOT CANAL AND FILLING?  AND IF I WANTED A CROWN OVER IT.  SHE SAID SOME PEOPLE CHOOSE TO JUST HAVE THE FIRST TWO DONE AS  THEY CAN'T AFFORD  THE CROWN.   I HAD HER  GIVE ME AN NUMBING INJECTION TO HELP WITH THE PAIN , ONLY LASTS ABOUT 2HRS.  I STILL HAVE THE PROBLEM.  MY FRIEND HAD TO LEAVE AS THEY WERE TAKING THE G.KIDS TO THE CIRCUS AND MOST OF THE TIME SHE WAS JUST SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM.  I WILL SAY THIS.  THE PLACE HAD PLENTY OF ROOM AND I EVEN WAS ABLE TO RIDE MY SCOOTER INTO THE ROOM WERE THE CHAIR WAS, GET OF THE CHAIR AND WITH HELP  GET ONTO IT .  SORRY GIRL I AM RUNNING ON.  IT'S JUST POURING DOWN NOW, I HOPE THEY CAN FIX YOUR COMPUTER RUBY,  NEED TO GO .  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner