Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1550024 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #21885 on: July 29, 2018, 08:21:16 PM »
HI LIZ, SORRY YOU'RE GOING THROUGH SO MUCH PAIN, THERE'S NOTHING AS BAD AS A TOOTH ACHE, YOU GET SO DESPERATE YOU WOULD PAY ANYTHING FOR RELIEF. I REALLY THINK SENIORS SHOULD GET A DISCOUNT.

I STILL HAVE THE COMPUTER, BOBBY DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD GET FIXED OVER THE WEEKEND SO IT'S GOING IN TOMORROW.

WE HAD A LOT OF THUNDER AND A LITTLE RAIN  AWHILE AGO, WE'RE HAVING FRIENDS OVER FOR A BBQ AND I HAD TO PUT ALL THE CUSHIONS AWAY, NOW THE SUN IS SHINNING AGAIN  ::) WHAT TO DO  ???

TALK LATER LOVE, TAKE CARE   *

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21886 on: July 29, 2018, 08:42:42 PM »
HI LIZ, SORRY YOU'RE GOING THROUGH SO MUCH PAIN, THERE'S NOTHING AS BAD AS A TOOTH ACHE, YOU GET SO DESPERATE YOU WOULD PAY ANYTHING FOR RELIEF. I REALLY THINK SENIORS SHOULD GET A DISCOUNT.

I STILL HAVE THE COMPUTER, BOBBY DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD GET FIXED OVER THE WEEKEND SO IT'S GOING IN TOMORROW.

WE HAD A LOT OF THUNDER AND A LITTLE RAIN  AWHILE AGO, WE'RE HAVING FRIENDS OVER FOR A BBQ AND I HAD TO PUT ALL THE CUSHIONS AWAY, NOW THE SUN IS SHINNING AGAIN  ::) WHAT TO DO  ???
TALK LATER LOVE, TAKE CARE   *

THANKS RUBY,  SO LONG AS I CAN COPE WITH THE PAIN I'M OK, BUT WHEN IT COMES IT HURTS HA.  ANYWAY I'M WAITING TILL TOMORROW TO SEE IF THEY GOT ME A ROOT CANAL  SPEC.  IF THEY DO I STILL MIGHT NOT GET A  SPEC. TAXI AT SUCH SHORT NOTICE,  FULL OF  HOPE ANIN'T I.  HA.  TALK ABOUT THUNDER I THINK I'VE BEEN HEARING IT ALL AFTERNOON BUT SO FAR NO RAIN.  I HOPE YOU CAN STILL HAVE YOUR BBQ OUTSIDE.  I HOPE THEY CAN REPAIR YOUR COMPUTER GIRL AND NOT HAVE TO BUY A NEW ONE.   LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

scotland

« Reply #21887 on: July 30, 2018, 03:44:32 AM »
Hi hope life is being kind to everyone just a quick post to let you know I won't be in touch  with the Canada thread  but I do wish you all health happiness and good fortune for the future   Cheers M 😢

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21888 on: July 30, 2018, 05:48:00 AM »
Hi hope life is being kind to everyone just a quick post to let you know I won't be in touch  with the Canada thread  but I do wish you all health happiness and good fortune for the future   Cheers M 😢

SCOTLAND I'VE JUST SENT YOU  A  PM, MORE LIKE A BOOK BUT WAITING TO  HEAR FROM YOU LOVE.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #21889 on: July 30, 2018, 11:58:42 PM »
Hi everyone. Just to let you know. The Belfast Lounge is closing tomorrow for good.   :( :( :(
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

mcd

« Reply #21890 on: July 31, 2018, 02:54:21 AM »
Hi everyone. Just to let you know. The Belfast Lounge is closing tomorrow for good.   :( :( :(

Yes Jackie knew it was coming , it was sad to see how badly it had gone down since the boys owned it   the strip has changed  terribly

Remember the day of the  Grand Opening  by invitation only  and the good times we had there .
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

mcd

« Reply #21891 on: July 31, 2018, 03:01:06 AM »

Sorry we won't be hearing from you , wish you health and hope life treats you well . Best Wishes  Jean
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21892 on: July 31, 2018, 03:06:11 AM »

WHAT  A SHAME JACKIE,  SEEMS TO HAVE GONE DOWN HILL AFTER THE BROTHERS SOLD IT.  WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21893 on: July 31, 2018, 03:17:53 AM »

LIZ  I AM SORRY THE INFO I GIVE YOU DIDN'T WORK OUT , YOU WOULD THINK SOMEONE IN THAT PROFESSION  WOULD BE ABLE TO POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION  .  I HOPE YOU GET RELIEF SOONER RATHER THAN LATER 

I AM BACK IN MY OWN WEE HOUSE NIE  VERY TIRING TAKING CARE OF YOUNG ONES , THEY HAVE TOO MUCH ENERGY  FOR ME   :D 

HOPE YOU ARE ALL  HEALTHY AND HAPPY  :-*   HAVE A GOOD NIGHT CHUMS  :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21894 on: July 31, 2018, 03:54:15 AM »

LIZ  I AM SORRY THE INFO I GIVE YOU DIDN'T WORK OUT , YOU WOULD THINK SOMEONE IN THAT PROFESSION  WOULD BE ABLE TO POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION  .  I HOPE YOU GET RELIEF SOONER RATHER THAN LATER 
I AM BACK IN MY OWN WEE HOUSE NIE  VERY TIRING TAKING CARE OF YOUNG ONES , THEY HAVE TOO MUCH ENERGY  FOR ME   :D 
 HOPE YOU ARE ALL  HEALTHY AND HAPPY  :-*   HAVE A GOOD NIGHT CHUMS  :-*

JEAN, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY THING TO APOLIGISE FOR, I REALLY APRECIATE YOU TOOK THE TIME AND EFORT TO GET THAT INFO FOR ME.   I  HAVE ONE NOW  THAT I'VE NEVER BEEN TO BEFORE AND I LIKE THE PLACE AS IT HAS LOTS OF ROOM  FOR MY SCOOTER.  I WENT LAST FRIDAY AND HAD THE FULL MOUTH XRAY ETC QUESTIONS, THE LOT. I NEED ROOT CANAL ON TWO TEETH AND WORK ON OTHER ONES BUT FOR NOW IT'S JUST THIS ONE FOR NOW.  THE PROBLEM IS GETTING IT DONE, THEIR R C. GUY IS OF FOR TWO WEEKS AND THEY HAVE BEEN PHONING AROUND TRYING TO GET ME SOMEBODY BECAUSE OF THE PAIN AND THE HUGE HOLE IN MY TOOTH.  LONG AND SHORT IS,  A LADY FROM OAKVILLE PHONED SAYING SHE HAD A CALL FROM THEM,  AFTER MUCH EXPLAINING  I HAD ANOTHER ONE FROM BURLINGTON  THIS AFTRNOON BUT THEY HAVE JUST RETURNED FROM HOLIDAYS AND  THEY CAN GET ME IN TUESDAY BUT I NEED MORE TIME TO BOOK THE TAXI. SO IT WOULD HAVE TO BE NEXT TUESDAY.  THAT RECEPTIONIST FIRST CALLED OAKVILLE AFTER ME TELLING HER IT HAD TO BE IN BURLINGTON AND THEY HAD TO ACCOMADATE MY SCOOTER , SO THE LADY WHO PHONED THIS AFTERNOON SAID THEY NEVER MENTIONED MY SCOOTER AND THEIR OFFICE IS SMALL.  SO IF I CAN KEEP  THE PAIN AT BAY I'LL WAIT TILL THE NEW DENTIST'S ROOTCANAL GUY COMES BACK FROM HOLIDAY AND TAKE HIM.  WHAT A LOAD OF YOU KNOW WHAT HA.   GUESS WHAT, I WENT OUT TODAY AND WENT INTO SHOPPERS , THEY ARE IN THE PLAZA BEHIND US AND THEN ON THE ROAD HOME I WENT INTO TIMMIS AND GOT A BREAKFAST SANDWICH AND COFFEE TO GO.  I BROUGHT IT HOME AND ATE IT, I WAS SO HUNGRY AND I ENJOYED IT, THEY ARE GOOD.   IT'S NICE LOOKING AFTER  THE G.KIDS BUT NICE STILL TO GIVE THEM BACK HA.   JUST RELAX AND TAKE IT EASY FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS, THEN GET READY FOR THE LONG WEEKEND, I HAD REALISED IT WAS HERE.  IF YOU'RE IN BED GIRL HAVE A GOOD  NIGHT'S SLEEP .  GOOD NIGHT.  LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21895 on: July 31, 2018, 05:05:51 PM »

HI  ALL

HI SCOTLAND I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOU WON'T BE DROPING IN NOW AND AGAIN, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH. YOU AND THE FAMILY, TAKE CARE  :-* :-*

LIZ, I'M ON THE LAP TOP SO I'M SURE I WILL MAKE SPELLING MISTAKES, THE COMPUTER WENT IN YESTERDAY FOR A CHECK UP AND I'M WAITING FOR THE RESULTS ::)  I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOU'RE NOT GETTING YOUR TEETH DONE THIS WEEK YOU MUST BE IN A LOT OF PAIN. :( :-*

JACKIE IT'S A SHAME THE B LOUNGE IS CLOSING DOWN, WE HAD SOME GREAT TIMES THERE, I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME WE ALL MET THERE, MOST OF US HAD TO GUESS WHO WAS WHO, VAL MADE UP NAME TAGS BUT MINE WOULDN'T STAY ON  :D

JEAN, I'M  GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE HOME FOR A REST, I'M SURE YOU ARE EXHAUSTED,WE EXPERIENCED 3 WEE GIRLS UNDER 6 AT BOBBY'S NEPHEW'S HOUSE  AND 2 OF THEM WERE FULL OF LIFE, BOBBY'S SISTER SAID SHE IS SHATTERED BY THE TIME SHE GETS BACK TO BELFAST, HER AND HER HUBBY GO TO VISIT THEM A FEW TIMES  A YEAR. :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21896 on: July 31, 2018, 10:34:03 PM »
HI  ALL

HI SCOTLAND I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOU WON'T BE DROPING IN NOW AND AGAIN, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH. YOU AND THE FAMILY, TAKE CARE  :-* :-*

LIZ, I'M ON THE LAP TOP SO I'M SURE I WILL MAKE SPELLING MISTAKES, THE COMPUTER WENT IN YESTERDAY FOR A CHECK UP AND I'M WAITING FOR THE RESULTS ::)  I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOU'RE NOT GETTING YOUR TEETH DONE THIS WEEK YOU MUST BE IN A LOT OF PAIN. :( :-*

JACKIE IT'S A SHAME THE B LOUNGE IS CLOSING DOWN, WE HAD SOME GREAT TIMES THERE, I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME WE ALL MET THERE, MOST OF US HAD TO GUESS WHO WAS WHO, VAL MADE UP NAME TAGS BUT MINE WOULDN'T STAY ON  :D

JEAN, I'M  GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE HOME FOR A REST, I'M SURE YOU ARE EXHAUSTED,WE EXPERIENCED 3 WEE GIRLS UNDER 6 AT BOBBY'S NEPHEW'S HOUSE  AND 2 OF THEM WERE FULL OF LIFE, BOBBY'S SISTER SAID SHE IS SHATTERED BY THE TIME SHE GETS BACK TO BELFAST, HER AND HER HUBBY GO TO VISIT THEM A FEW TIMES  A YEAR. :-*

RUBY,  FOR NOW I'M OK BUT I HAD A CALL TODAY FROM THE HEALTH GROUP, DENTIST,  I WAS FEELING SICK AT THE TIME SO I  WAS NOT THINKING, HE MADE AN APPOINTMENT FOR AUG. 15 FOR A CONSULT.  I TOLD HIM I HAD DONE THAT LAST FRIDAY BUT HE SAID IT WAS ABOUT MY TOOTH ETC.  ANYWAY  BEING SICK I WAS NOT THINKING  TO ASK HOW LONG BEFORE ANY WORK STARTS.   SO THAT'S WHERE I'M AT RIGHT NOW.   *
sixtyniner

scotland

« Reply #21897 on: August 01, 2018, 01:56:09 AM »
Hi urneygirl thanks so much for your kind post best wishes M☺☺

mcd Jean thanks for your kind thoughts best wishes M ☺☺

Liz my dear friend PM on it,s way M ☺☺

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21898 on: August 01, 2018, 07:19:49 PM »
Hi urneygirl thanks so much for your kind post best wishes M☺☺

mcd Jean thanks for your kind thoughts best wishes M ☺☺

Liz my dear friend PM on it,s way M ☺☺

SCOTLAND,  YOU KNOW WE ARE ALWAYS  YOUR FRIENDS AND HERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU EVER DECIDE TO COME BACK.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21899 on: August 02, 2018, 03:18:49 PM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY   :dance1: :dance1: