Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1546089 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22440 on: December 26, 2018, 04:14:36 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A NICE CHRISTMAS AND SANTA WAS GOOD TO YOU  :-* :-*

LIZ, I'M SURE IT WAS LOVELY SEEING THE GIRLS OPEN THEIR PRESENTS WITH EXCITMENT, HOW OLD ARE THEY NOW ? 

WE'RE HAVING SNOW NOW AND IT'S LAYING, DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL LAST BUT IT LOOKS NICE :)

EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME YESTERDAY, AND THANKFULLY TOOK FOOD HOME WITH THEM, THERE'S ALWAYS TOO MUCH.

I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING WELL TODAY  :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #22441 on: December 26, 2018, 04:21:36 PM »
LILLIAN & JACKIE, THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS WISHES, I HOPE SANTA WAS GOOD TO YOU BOTH. :-* :-*   

urneygirl

« Reply #22442 on: December 26, 2018, 04:46:48 PM »
JEAN, I HOPE YOU HAD A NICE  CHRISTMAS AND SANTA WAS GOOD TO YOU. WAS DINNER AT YOUR HOUSE ?

WE'RE HAVING SNOW ON AND OFF THIS MORNING, I DON'T THINK IT WAS IN THE FORCAST, SO MOTHER NATURE IS AT HER TRICKS AGAIN :D

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER  :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22443 on: December 26, 2018, 06:15:40 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A NICE CHRISTMAS AND SANTA WAS GOOD TO YOU  :-* :-*

LIZ, I'M SURE IT WAS LOVELY SEEING THE GIRLS OPEN THEIR PRESENTS WITH EXCITMENT, HOW OLD ARE THEY NOW ? 

WE'RE HAVING SNOW NOW AND IT'S LAYING, DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL LAST BUT IT LOOKS NICE :)

EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME YESTERDAY, AND THANKFULLY TOOK FOOD HOME WITH THEM, THERE'S ALWAYS TOO MUCH.
I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING WELL TODAY  :-*

RUBY,  YOU SOUND SO ENERGETIC.,MUST BE ALL THAT TURKEY YOU HAD HA.  I NEVER SAW THE GIRLS LOVE,  THEY PHONED ME TO SAY HI. AND TELL ME ABOUT SANTA BRINGING THEM GIFTS, AT ONE POINT I MENTIONED "DADDY CHRISTMAS" AND LEAH ASKED WHO THAT WAS,  I HAD TO EXPLAIN.  HA.  THERE ARE SOME DAYS  WE HAVE SNOW FLAKES  BUT NOT TODAY, TG. HA.   I'M OF NOW TO HAVE A  SANDWICH OF TURKEY FOR LUNCH.  YUM.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22444 on: December 27, 2018, 05:20:19 PM »
GOOD MORING ALL.

LIZ,  I DON'T FEEL VERY ENERGETIC THIS MORNING, I HAVE BEEN SITTING AROUND IN MY HOUSECOAT WATCHING TV, BUT I AM DRESSED NOW AND WE'RE GOING OUT FOR AWHILE. ARE YOU GETTING TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIENDS BEFORE THE NEW YEAR. ? :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22445 on: December 27, 2018, 06:03:27 PM »
GOOD MORING ALL.

LIZ,  I DON'T FEEL VERY ENERGETIC THIS MORNING, I HAVE BEEN SITTING AROUND IN MY HOUSECOAT WATCHING TV, BUT I AM DRESSED NOW AND WE'RE GOING OUT FOR AWHILE. ARE YOU GETTING TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIENDS BEFORE THE NEW YEAR. ? :-*

RUBY,  I  LIKE IT WHEN YOU SAY "YOU'RE IN YOUR HOUSECOAT", IT MEANS YOU'RE RELAXING  FOR A CHANGE.  YOU AND JEAN  ARE ALWAYS SO BUSY AND DOING FOR OTHERS.   ENJOY YOU'RE WEE OUTING AND MAYBE YOU'LL HAVE LUNCH OUT, NICE TO BE CATERED TOO. HA.   WE WON'T GET TOGETHER  BEFORE  THE NEW YEAR BUT WE WILL AFTER.  THEY ALL HAVE THEIR OWN PLANS AND  MARGARET IS GOING TO CANCOON  SR?  BEGINNING OF JAN.   SHE PHONED ME YESTERDAY TO SAY  SHE HAD PINK EYE.  SO.  LET'S HOPE IT'S CLEARED BY GOING AWAY TIME.    IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE CLOUDY ALL DAY BUT THE SUN HAS BEEN OUT MOST OF THE  MORNING AND IT FEELS NICE  ALTHOUGH IT'S COLD.   GET YOUR SHORTS OUT, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE 11  TOMORROW , FRIDAY.   I KEEP THINKING SOMETIMES MAYBE I SHOULD GET A LAPTOP AND HAVE ONE OF THOSE THINGS THAT YOU CAN PUT THEM ON  BUT THEN ALL THE OTHER "PROBLEMS COME UP IN MY HEAD.  MY SISTER WAS TELLING ME THAT HER DAUGHTER BOUGHT HER DAUGHTER A NEW LAPTOP AND IT WAS OVER 1200 POUNDS.  I NEARLY HAD A FIT, I WORKED THAT OUT IN $s  COULD YOU IMAGINE PAYING THAT  MUCH FOR A LAPTOP.  OH WELL IF SHE CAN AFORD IT  AND  IT'S HER DAUGHTER.  GOOD LUCK .   WELL LOVE I HOPE YOU HAD A NICE OUTING.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #22446 on: December 28, 2018, 01:06:55 AM »
HELLO CHUMS , RUBY I HEAR YOU  THE TIREDNESS HIT ME THIS MORNING  I STAYED IN MY PJ'S MOST OF THE DAY   AND ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE .   

THE WEATHER HAS BEEN GOOD SO FAR BUT A WEE BIT (JUST A WEE BIT ) OF SNOW ON CHRISTMAS DAY WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE  ,OUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS  G,KIDS  STAYED OVER WITH THEM ON CHRISTMAS EVE AND SANTA LEFT THEM TOBOGGANS  DEAR LOVE THEM THEY WERE OUT TRYING TO SLIDE DOWN THE GRASS HILL ON THE COARSE .       :D     

WELL ITS BACK TO NORMAL TOMORROW THANK GOODNESS MISS MY DANCERCISE   

JUST WAITING ON THE JUNIORS COMING ON  HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME FINGERS CROSSED THE RIGHT TEAM WINS 

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT CHUMS

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

kraftcheese

« Reply #22447 on: December 28, 2018, 02:53:22 AM »

HELLO EVERYBODY.  SO THAT'S THAT FOR ANOTHER YEAR.  GREAT!!  WE HAD A NICE CHRISTMAS DAY WITH MY DAUGHTER AND THE GRANDKIDS, INCLUDING THE BIG ONE, RENAE.  WE TOOK THE KIDS FOR A WALK DOWN TO THE PARK AFTER DINNER AND THEN PLAYED "JUST DANCE", A VIDEO GAME YOU PLAY THROUGH THE TV, WHERE YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE DANCE MOVES OF THE FIGURES ON THE SCREEN.  IT'S GOOD EXERCISE AND GOOD FUN.  IF I DID THAT EVERY DAY I MIGHT LOSE SOME WEIGHT.  IT'S BEEN VERY HOT THIS PAST COUPLE OF DAYS AND WE REACHED 40C YESTERDAY.  THANK GOODNESS FOR AIR-CON.  WE TOOK THE KIDS OUT TO SPEND SOME CHRISTMAS MONEY AND THE SHOPS WERE PRETTY BUSY WITH THE SALES. 

LIZ, YOU CAN BUY A LAPTOP FOR AS LITTLE AS $500.  APPLE MACS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE, BUT I HAVE A LENOVO WHICH IS VERY GOOD AND ONLY COST ABOUT $450.  IT DOES EVERYTHING I WANT.  I'M NOT A GAMER, SO ALL I NEED IS GENERAL BROWSING, FACEBOOK, MY FAVOURITE SITES LIKE BELFAST FORUM, ETC., MY PHOTOS, ETC.   DOES THE JOB.   :-*

JEAN, I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL AS ON BOXING DAY I HARDLY MOVED AND DIDN'T GET DRESSED.  A DAY LIKE THAT DOES YOU GOOD NOW AND THEN.   :-*

RUBY, I HOPE YOUR VIRUS/SINUS, ETC., HAS ALL CLEARED UP BY NOW AND YOU'RE FEELING BACK TO NORMAL.  HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS.   :-*

TO ALL OUR FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD, HAPPY NEW YEAR (TO SCOTLAND, HAPPY HOGMANAY). AND I HOPE 2019 BRINGS YOU ALL GOOD HEALTH, PEACE AND HAPPINESS.     :-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22448 on: December 28, 2018, 03:30:21 AM »
HELLO CHUMS , RUBY I HEAR YOU  THE TIREDNESS HIT ME THIS MORNING  I STAYED IN MY PJ'S MOST OF THE DAY   AND ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE .   

THE WEATHER HAS BEEN GOOD SO FAR BUT A WEE BIT (JUST A WEE BIT ) OF SNOW ON CHRISTMAS DAY WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE  ,OUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS  G,KIDS  STAYED OVER WITH THEM ON CHRISTMAS EVE AND SANTA LEFT THEM TOBOGGANS  DEAR LOVE THEM THEY WERE OUT TRYING TO SLIDE DOWN THE GRASS HILL ON THE COARSE .       :D     

WELL ITS BACK TO NORMAL TOMORROW THANK GOODNESS MISS MY DANCERCISE   

JUST WAITING ON THE JUNIORS COMING ON  HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME FINGERS CROSSED THE RIGHT TEAM WINS 

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT CHUMS

JEAN I'M NOT SURPRISED YOU ARE TIRED,  YOUSE  LADIES WERE  VERY BUSY SO NOW'S THE TIME TO RELAX .  DON'T WORRY THE NEIGHBOUR'S GKS WILL SOON HAVE ALL THE SNOW THEY NEED, THAT'S A SURE THING. HA.  WHILE YOU'RE WAITING ON THE JUNIORS , I'M GUESSING HOCKEY, I'M WATCHING  ENGLISH SOCCOR.  HA.    I'M THROWING THIS QUESTION OUT THERE,  I'M THINKING OF BUYING A PRINTER AND WANT TO KNOW, LASER OR INKJET,  I'VE JUST GOOGLED BUT  JUST TO MUCH TO DIGEST, WOULD RATHER HAVE  A PERSON TELL ME .  I DON'T NEED IT FOR LOTS OF PRINTING BUT WOULD LIKE IT WHEN I DO  OR EVEN  SCAN SOMETHING TO MY COMPUTER AND THEN EMAIL  THAT.   I HAD ONE BEFORE I  MOVED IN HERE AND IT WAS NOT THAT OLD AND HAD JUST PAID OVER $40 FOR A NEW CARTRIDGE WHICH I'M SURE IS ALL DRIED UP BY NOW.   IT WAS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO BUY A NEW PRINTER THAN  NEW INK, I READ UP ON THAT AND WHY IT'S MORE EXPENSIVE TO BUY INK.  ANYWAY I  WOULD APRECIATE  ANYONE WHO HAS THE TIME TO LET ME KNOW WHAT THEY THINK.  DON'T HAVE TO MAKE IT A LONG   OPINION.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22449 on: December 28, 2018, 03:38:23 AM »

[font=]LIZ, YOU CAN BUY A LAPTOP FOR AS LITTLE AS $500.  APPLE MACS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE, BUT I HAVE A LENOVO WHICH IS VERY GOOD AND ONLY COST ABOUT $450.  IT DOES EVERYTHING I WANT.  I'M NOT A GAMER, SO ALL I NEED IS GENERAL BROWSING, FACEBOOK, MY FAVOURITE SITES LIKE BELFAST FORUM, ETC., MY PHOTOS, ETC.   DOES THE JOB.   [/font][font=&amp]
[font=] [/font]
KC,  MY DAUGHTER WANTED TO BUY ME ONE WHEN I MOVED IN HERE BUT I DON'T HAVE A LAP, HA, AND I NEED TO BE SITTING UP STRAIGHT TO TYPE.  I HAD THOUGHT  OF THOSE  "THINGS" YOU CAN BUY  THAT LETS YOU USE IT EVEN IN BED BUT  I NEED  TO BE UP LIKE I SAID.   I DON'T KNOW.   I JUST DO THOSE THINGS TOO GIRL AND  I'M NOT A GAMER BUT I LIKE TO PLAY GAMES, CROSSWORDS, MAHJONG OR JIGSAWS, GAMES LIKE THESE.   I'VE SEEN LAPTOPS ON THE TSC,  AND THEY WERE GOOD NAMES AND  GOOD PRICES TOO.  OH WELL  I'M STILL THINKING.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #22450 on: December 28, 2018, 06:17:07 AM »
[font=]LIZ, YOU CAN BUY A LAPTOP FOR AS LITTLE AS $500.  APPLE MACS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE, BUT I HAVE A LENOVO WHICH IS VERY GOOD AND ONLY COST ABOUT $450.  IT DOES EVERYTHING I WANT.  I'M NOT A GAMER, SO ALL I NEED IS GENERAL BROWSING, FACEBOOK, MY FAVOURITE SITES LIKE BELFAST FORUM, ETC., MY PHOTOS, ETC.   DOES THE JOB.   [/font][font=&amp]
[font=] [/font]
KC,  MY DAUGHTER WANTED TO BUY ME ONE WHEN I MOVED IN HERE BUT I DON'T HAVE A LAP, HA, AND I NEED TO BE SITTING UP STRAIGHT TO TYPE.  I HAD THOUGHT  OF THOSE  "THINGS" YOU CAN BUY  THAT LETS YOU USE IT EVEN IN BED BUT  I NEED  TO BE UP LIKE I SAID.   I DON'T KNOW.   I JUST DO THOSE THINGS TOO GIRL AND  I'M NOT A GAMER BUT I LIKE TO PLAY GAMES, CROSSWORDS, MAHJONG OR JIGSAWS, GAMES LIKE THESE.   I'VE SEEN LAPTOPS ON THE TSC,  AND THEY WERE GOOD NAMES AND  GOOD PRICES TOO.  OH WELL  I'M STILL THINKING.  LIZ :-*

LIZ, I USE ONE OF THOSE WEE TABLES ON WHEELS THAT YOU CAN JUST TURN TO THE SIDE WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED WITH IT.  YOU CAN ADJUST THE HEIGHT OF IT.  I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE BROTHER LASER PRINTER.  THEY ONLY COST ABOUT $90 (BLACK & WHITE) AND THE ONE TONER HAS LASTED ME ABOUT THREE YEARS - IF YOU ONLY NEED BLACK AND WHITE, THEY'RE BRILLIANT.  I HAD AN INKET PRINTER BEFORE THAT AND THE INK CARTRIDGES USED TO COST ME A FORTUNE.  HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE BROTHER LASER PRINTER.   :-*   
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

jillyfred

« Reply #22451 on: December 28, 2018, 01:00:47 PM »

HELLO TO YOU ALL IN CANADA AND SARAH IN OZ,
WELL THERE IT IS -ALL OVER FOR ANOTHER YEAR!YOU ALL INTO THE JAMMIES
AND LOUNGING A DAY BEFORE ME!I HAVE AM NOW DOING THE SAME THING THIS
AFTERNOON!
THE NEW YORKERS CAME ROUND THIS EARLY A.M. TO HAVE A LAST COFFEE AND A
MILK FOR MATILDE.THE 3 OF US WERE NOT AT THE TOP OF OUR GAME-BUT THE WEE
ONE WAS FULL OF BEANS-AT 3 THAT`S A GIVEN!HOWEVER,SHE SOON HAD US ROUND TO
HER WAY OF THINKING!SHE TOOK OFF AROUND MY PLACE ,AND THEN KEPT COMING UP
TO THE LOUNGE TO PUT A HAND OUT TO EACH ONE OF US AT A TIME SAYING`COME I HAVE
TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING`!NO WAY DOES ONE REFUSE!
THEY HAD A LOVELY TIME-THE WEATHER WAS VERY KIND-SO THEY GOT OUT AND ABOUT
WALKING.CALLING ON FRIENDS, AND FRIENDS CALLING IN TO MY BROTHER`S TO SEE THEM.
THEIR CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME WAS `FUEL` FOR MY FIRE!THAT`S WHAT I HAD SAID I
WANTED.SO I HAVE HAD A BLAZING FIRE LIT EVERYDAY SINCE LAST SUNDAY NIGHT!
THIS IS A GREAT NOVELTY FOR THEM!I MUST ADMIT I HAVE NEVER HAD TO CLEAN OUT
THE FIRE EVERYDAY FOR MANY`S A YEAR!I THINK I MAY BE GOING TO START UP AGAIN HAVING A FIRE MORE OFTEN FOR MYSELF!AN OLDFASHIONED FIRE IS HARD TO BEAT.EVEN IF THERE WERE ONLY TWO ORANGE BOXES IN THE ROOM TO SIT ON-A ROOM WITH A LIVE
FIRE MAKES A HOME-IN MY OPINION.WE DID ACTUALLY DO TOAST ON IT FOR THE WEE ONE
WHICH REALLY HAD HER THINKING IT WAS MAGIC-WELL I DID SAY THAT TO HER I ADMIT!
IT WAS SAD TO PART WITH THEM THIS MORNING-BUT I AM HAPPY THEY WILL HAVE A TIME TOGETHER IN LISBON-JUST THE THREE OF THEM-THEY HAVE BOOKED AN /AIR B&B-HOPE ITS OKAY-ONE NEVER KNOWS REALLY UNTIL YOU GET THERE.STILL FINGERS CROSSED ITS A
NICE PLACE FOR THEM.
THEY HAVE EXTENDED THEIR TIME IN LISBON-NOW LEAVE NEXT THURSDAY FOR VENICE AND CRISTINA`S MUMMY`S PLACE.HER SISTER HAS 3 GIRLS-MARIA,ANNA AND LIVIA-THE FIRST TWO ARE TEENAGERS,LIVIA IS 7.ALSO ONE OF CRISTINA`S BEST FRIENDS HAS A NEW
BABY-2 MONTHS OLD-ALLEGRA-THEY LIVE JUST 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM  HER MOTHER`S HOUSE SO THAT WILL BE NICE FOR THEM TO MEET THE NEW BABY.
MATILDE LOVES TO BE IN THE BATHROOM WHEN HER OLDER COUSINS ARE GETTING READY TO GO OUT-SHE GETS TO HAVE SOME `MAKEUP`DONE!
YOU ALL HAVE HAD A LOVELY TIME ALSO-LIKE MYSELF -TO YOU FOLK FAMILY IS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING-ITS THE REAL `MAGIC` OF CHRISTMAS.
RUBY-I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOUR KAREN HAVING A `CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY`.WHEN THAT MEANS `TWO LOTS OF PRESENTS`.THEN I REMEMBERED -I HAVE TWO VERY IMPORTANT BIRTHDAYS IN JANUARY!DANIEL IN OZ WILL BE 3-BEN IN NYC WILL BE 37!SO FINANCIALLY JANUARY AND FEBRUARY BEING RATHER `LEAN `MONTHS I GOT A WAKE UP CALL WHEN YOU MENTIONED KAREN`S!
WELL ITS NO HARDSHIP TO GO ON A DIET OF BREAD AND WATER FROM HERE ON OUT!
I HAVE NOT MENTIONED YOU ALL INDIVIDUALLY IN THIS `DIADRABE`BUT I CANNOT STRESS
JUST HOW MUCH I ENJOY READING ALL YOUR POSTS.
MAY I END THIS RATHER VERY MUCH A `ME`EMAIL BY SAYING I SINCERELY WISH YOU JEAN,MAURICE,SARAH,RUBY,BOBBY,LIZ,JACKIE,VIOLET,AND IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE OUT
I APOLOGISE,BUT YOUR ALSO INCLUDED.
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL YOU WISH FOR YOURSELVES AND YOURS IN 2019.
JILLYXO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22452 on: December 28, 2018, 02:28:07 PM »
LIZ, I USE ONE OF THOSE WEE TABLES ON WHEELS THAT YOU CAN JUST TURN TO THE SIDE WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED WITH IT.  YOU CAN ADJUST THE HEIGHT OF IT.  I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE BROTHER LASER PRINTER.  THEY ONLY COST ABOUT $90 (BLACK & WHITE) AND THE ONE TONER HAS LASTED ME ABOUT THREE YEARS - IF YOU ONLY NEED BLACK AND WHITE, THEY'RE BRILLIANT.  I HAD AN INKET PRINTER BEFORE THAT AND THE INK CARTRIDGES USED TO COST ME A FORTUNE.  HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE BROTHER LASER PRINTER.   :-*

KC,  WHEN I THINK OF BROTHER, I THINK OF SEWING MACHINES,  I BROUGHT ONE OVER WITH ME NOT REALISING  IT WOULD NOT WORK OVER HERE HA, BUT I BOUGHT I TRANSFORMER, IT WAS HEAVY AND  IT TRANSFORMED THE BRITISH  POWER INTO  CANADIAN POWER BUT I HATED HAVING TO LIFT IT EVERY TIME I WANTED TO SEW.   OH WELL HA.   THAT TABLE ON WHEELS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT, MY DAUGHTER KEPT SAYING I SHOULD GET ONE BUT SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT.   I THINK I WOULD HAVE LIKED THAT.  STILL TIME.   WHEN I WAS GOOGLING  LAST NIGHT I SPENT SO MUCH TIME  TRYING  TO  DECIDE , THERE WAS SO MUCH  INFO. I GAVE UP.  MOST OF THE  INFO. SEEMED TO  SIDE WITH THE INJET FOR NORMAL HOME USE.  EVEN THOUGH  THE INK WAS MORE EXPENSIVE .   
DO YOU KNOW THE REASON WHY THE PRINTERS ARE SO CHEAP AND THE INK EXPENSIVE.   THE MANUFACTURES WANT YOU TO BUY THE PRINTER AND IT'S THE INK THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY ON.  YOU ONLY BUY THE PRINTER  ONE TIME BUT YOU HAVE TO KEEP ON BUYING THE INK.  I'LL HAVE TO  GIVE IT MORE THOUGHT, I'M NOT GOOD AT  MAKING DECISIONS  WHEN I HAVE TOO MANY CHOICES.  HA.  LIZ :-*
[/color][/font][/size]
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #22453 on: December 28, 2018, 05:27:53 PM »
KC,  WHEN I THINK OF BROTHER, I THINK OF SEWING MACHINES,  I BROUGHT ONE OVER WITH ME NOT REALISING  IT WOULD NOT WORK OVER HERE HA, BUT I BOUGHT I TRANSFORMER, IT WAS HEAVY AND  IT TRANSFORMED THE BRITISH  POWER INTO  CANADIAN POWER BUT I HATED HAVING TO LIFT IT EVERY TIME I WANTED TO SEW.   OH WELL HA.   THAT TABLE ON WHEELS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT, MY DAUGHTER KEPT SAYING I SHOULD GET ONE BUT SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT.   I THINK I WOULD HAVE LIKED THAT.  STILL TIME.   WHEN I WAS GOOGLING  LAST NIGHT I SPENT SO MUCH TIME  TRYING  TO  DECIDE , THERE WAS SO MUCH  INFO. I GAVE UP.  MOST OF THE  INFO. SEEMED TO  SIDE WITH THE INJET FOR NORMAL HOME USE.  EVEN THOUGH  THE INK WAS MORE EXPENSIVE .    DO YOU KNOW THE REASON WHY THE PRINTERS ARE SO CHEAP AND THE INK EXPENSIVE.   THE MANUFACTURES WANT YOU TO BUY THE PRINTER AND IT'S THE INK THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY ON.  YOU ONLY BUY THE PRINTER  ONE TIME BUT YOU HAVE TO KEEP ON BUYING THE INK.  I'LL HAVE TO  GIVE IT MORE THOUGHT, I'M NOT GOOD AT  MAKING DECISIONS  WHEN I HAVE TOO MANY CHOICES.  HA.  LIZ :-* [/color][/font][/size]
                   ELIZABETH, AS SARAH SAID. LENOVO IS THE WAY TO GO. IT HAS BEEN THE NUMBER ONE LAPTOP FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS. i BOUGHT ONE LAST YEAR IN ALABAMA. IT IS THE BEST LAPTOP I HAVE EVER HAD. I'M SENDING YOU A LINK TO WALMART.  $369.88 FOR THE SAME ONE I HAVE. AS FAR AS PRINTERS GO, I PREFER INK JET. IF THERE IS A FACTORY DIRECT NEAR YOU, I WOULD CHECK IT OUT.     CLICK ANYWHERE ON THE LINK.      *                                                                                                                                                                         
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lenovo-ideapad-330-81d1005pus-156-laptop-with-intel-celeron-n4000-11-ghz-processor-onyx-balck/6000198793259?cmpid=sem_google_en_pla_none_1075009830_54173645458_None&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsJfhBRCaARIsAO68ZM5Atq2DDnF6LpseIsGBdAgbE59EAXrpHtoprIiu8Ka1Q3ZQvx49pXYaAk2xEALw_wcB
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22454 on: December 28, 2018, 10:14:03 PM »
                   ELIZABETH, AS SARAH SAID. LENOVO IS THE WAY TO GO. IT HAS BEEN THE NUMBER ONE LAPTOP FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS. i BOUGHT ONE LAST YEAR IN ALABAMA. IT IS THE BEST LAPTOP I HAVE EVER HAD. I'M SENDING YOU A LINK TO WALMART.  $369.88 FOR THE SAME ONE I HAVE. AS FAR AS PRINTERS GO, I PREFER INK JET. IF THERE IS A FACTORY DIRECT NEAR YOU, I WOULD CHECK IT OUT.     CLICK ANYWHERE ON THE LINK.      *                                                                                                                                                                         
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lenovo-ideapad-330-81d1005pus-156-laptop-with-intel-celeron-n4000-11-ghz-processor-onyx-balck/6000198793259?cmpid=sem_google_en_pla_none_1075009830_54173645458_None&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsJfhBRCaARIsAO68ZM5Atq2DDnF6LpseIsGBdAgbE59EAXrpHtoprIiu8Ka1Q3ZQvx49pXYaAk2xEALw_wcB

THANKS JACKIE WILL CHECK IT OUT.   WAS ON AGAIN  THIS MORNING AND STILL COULD NOT DECIDE.  BUT NOW YOU'VE GIVEN ME   SOME CHOICES.    THAT  AMOUNT SOUNDS CHEAP FOR A LAPTOP ?   I WAS  FAVORING THE INK JET BUT STILL WANTED TO KNOW  MORE INFO.  WHEN ARE YOU AND VI LEAVING JACKIE.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner