Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1544661 times)

jackiehillis

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22455 on: December 29, 2018, 12:27:46 AM »
THANKS JACKIE WILL CHECK IT OUT.   WAS ON AGAIN  THIS MORNING AND STILL COULD NOT DECIDE.  BUT NOW YOU'VE GIVEN ME   SOME CHOICES.    THAT  AMOUNT SOUNDS CHEAP FOR A LAPTOP ?   I WAS  FAVORING THE INK JET BUT STILL WANTED TO KNOW  MORE INFO.  WHEN ARE YOU AND VI LEAVING JACKIE.  LIZ :-*
[/quote     We leave January 13th Elizabeth. You can get a laptop even cheaper than that. That is just my choice.   *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

jackiehillis

« Reply #22456 on: December 29, 2018, 12:31:32 AM »
THANKS JACKIE WILL CHECK IT OUT.   WAS ON AGAIN  THIS MORNING AND STILL COULD NOT DECIDE.  BUT NOW YOU'VE GIVEN ME   SOME CHOICES.    THAT  AMOUNT SOUNDS CHEAP FOR A LAPTOP ?   I WAS  FAVORING THE INK JET BUT STILL WANTED TO KNOW  MORE INFO.  WHEN ARE YOU AND VI LEAVING JACKIE.  LIZ :-*
             WE LEAVE JANUARY 13TH ELIZABETH. YOU CAN GET A GOOD LAPTOP CHEAPER. THAT WAS JUST MY CHOICE.   *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22457 on: December 29, 2018, 06:21:49 AM »
             WE LEAVE JANUARY 13TH ELIZABETH. YOU CAN GET A GOOD LAPTOP CHEAPER. THAT WAS JUST MY CHOICE.    *

THANKS JACKIE, YOU KNOW WHY I ASKED WHEN YOU WERE LEAVING,  WELL I WAS HOPING YOU COULD TAKE ME WITH YOU :D SLIP ME IN YOUR SUIT CASES,  FORGET THAT, I'LL JUST RIDE INTO THE PLANE ON MY SCOOTER HA.   ANYWAY IT WON'T BE LONG, MY FRIEND AND FAMILY ARE GOING TO CANGOON?  ON TUESDAY 2TH.  MY OTHER FRIEND IS GOING TO MEXICO AND NOT ONE HAS OFFERED TO TAKE ME.  YOU KNOW I'M ONLY  JOKING JACKIE. :D   WILL YOU GO BACK TO THE SAME PLACE JACKIE, ANYWAY I HOPE YOUSE  BOTH  HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY THERE AND BACK.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #22458 on: December 29, 2018, 02:37:37 PM »
THANKS JACKIE, YOU KNOW WHY I ASKED WHEN YOU WERE LEAVING,  WELL I WAS HOPING YOU COULD TAKE ME WITH YOU :D SLIP ME IN YOUR SUIT CASES,  FORGET THAT, I'LL JUST RIDE INTO THE PLANE ON MY SCOOTER HA.   ANYWAY IT WON'T BE LONG, MY FRIEND AND FAMILY ARE GOING TO CANGOON?  ON TUESDAY 2TH.  MY OTHER FRIEND IS GOING TO MEXICO AND NOT ONE HAS OFFERED TO TAKE ME.  YOU KNOW I'M ONLY  JOKING JACKIE. :D   WILL YOU GO BACK TO THE SAME PLACE JACKIE, ANYWAY I HOPE YOUSE  BOTH  HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY THERE AND BACK.   LIZ :-*

ELIZABETH, THIS WILL BE OUR 12TH YEAR GOING TO ALABAMA. WE HAVE HAD THE SAME CONDO FOR  9 OF THEM. WE DRIVE DOWN.    *

urneygirl

« Reply #22459 on: December 29, 2018, 04:21:18 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL, I HAVE READ ALL THE POSTS AND I  ENJOYED THEM ALL,  :-* :-*

JILLY, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A LOVELY TIME WITH THE VISITORS, I'M SURE TOASTING THE BREAD ON THE FIRE BROUGHT BACK SOME MEMORIES , AND I'M SURE THE LITTLE GIRL WILL REMEMBER IT :)

LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IT HAS BEEN A VERY BUSY WEEK, WE HAD SARA'S B-DAY BRUNCH YESTERDAY SO THAT'S ONE MORE OUT OF THE WAY  :D

LIZ, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH WITH THE COMPUTER/ LAPTOP , WE WASTED TIME TRYING TO GET MINE FIXED EARLY IN THE YEAR AND ENDED UP BUYING A NEW ONE.

JACKIE,  I'M SURE YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING AWAY, OUR FRIENDS LEFT THIS MORNING FOR FLORIDA AND THE WEATHER HAS BEEN REALLY BAD IN ST PEATS    HAVE BEEN CHECKING EDGWATER

urneygirl

« Reply #22460 on: December 29, 2018, 05:07:11 PM »
SORRY ALL,  I JUST LOST MOST OF MY POST, I ACCIDENTLY TOUCHED POST BEFORE I WAS FINISHED, I MODIFIED IT AND CARRIED ON  WRITING SO WHEN I POSTED IT AGAIN IT SAID I HAD ALREADY POSTED. >:(

SORRY JEAN & SARAH. I'LL GET BACK TO YOU BOTH LATER   *

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22461 on: December 29, 2018, 08:53:32 PM »

ELIZABETH, THIS WILL BE OUR 12TH YEAR GOING TO ALABAMA. WE HAVE HAD THE SAME CONDO FOR  9 OF THEM. WE DRIVE DOWN.    *

JACKIE IT MUST BE SO NICE KNOWING  GOING DOWN FOR SO MANY YRS.   THAT MANY OF YOUR NEIGHBOURS GO DOWN THERE  EVERY YR. TOO.  IT WILL BE NICE  SEEING THEM AGAIN.  I HOPE YOU GET  GOOD  WEATHER.   I  BET IT'S A NICE FEELING.  LIZ  :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22462 on: December 29, 2018, 08:59:48 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL, I HAVE READ ALL THE POSTS AND I  ENJOYED THEM ALL,  :-* :-*

JILLY, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A LOVELY TIME WITH THE VISITORS, I'M SURE TOASTING THE BREAD ON THE FIRE BROUGHT BACK SOME MEMORIES , AND I'M SURE THE LITTLE GIRL WILL REMEMBER IT :)

LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IT HAS BEEN A VERY BUSY WEEK, WE HAD SARA'S B-DAY BRUNCH YESTERDAY SO THAT'S ONE MORE OUT OF THE WAY  :D

LIZ, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH WITH THE COMPUTER/ LAPTOP , WE WASTED TIME TRYING TO GET MINE FIXED EARLY IN THE YEAR AND ENDED UP BUYING A NEW ONE.

JACKIE,  I'M SURE YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING AWAY, OUR FRIENDS LEFT THIS MORNING FOR FLORIDA AND THE WEATHER HAS BEEN REALLY BAD IN ST PEATS    HAVE BEEN CHECKING EDGWATER

DON'T YOU WISH YOU WERE GOING WITH THEM RUBY HA.   I'M GLAD YOU BOUGHT A NEW  LAP  TOP ,  SO  YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TROUBLE WITH IT.  MY FRIEND JUST BOUGHT  A NEW I PAD AND HER  BROTHER IN LAW   CAME OVER AND  HELPED HER WITH IT.  THIS ONE HAS MORE STUFF ON IT THAN HER OLD ONE.  IT LOOKS VERY DULL  BUT THE SUN IS TRYING  VERY  HARD TO COME OUT.  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY.  LIZ :-*   JUST AN ADD ON,  I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH RUBY,  I GET MAD  AFTER SITTING WRITTING A LONG POST AND TOUCHING SOMETHING, LORD KNOWS WHAT, AND POOF IT'S GONE.  HA. 
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22463 on: December 30, 2018, 12:43:58 AM »
HI LIZ, I WAS ANNOYED WHEN I LOST SOME OF MY POST, I WAS PLEASED THAT I HAD COVERED EVERYONE :D

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY ?

BOBBY MADE SOUP WITH THE HAM BONE AND WE HAD IT TONIGHT WITH BOILED POTATOES, IT WAS GOOD.  WE HAVE BEEN CLEARING UP SOME CHRISTMAS STUFF, I LIKE THINGS CLEARED UP BEFORE THE NEW YEAR. IT'S SOMETHING I GREW UP WITH, MY MOTHER WOULD SAY IF THE HOUSE WASN'T CLEANED ON NEW YEARS EVE IT WOULD BE DIRTY ALL YEAR  :D

BOBBY WAS THE ONE WHO GOT THE NEW LAP TOP EARLIER IN THE YEAR, I GOT A NEW COMPUTER, I PREFER THAT. I HOPE YOU GET YOURS SORTED OUT SOON. :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22464 on: December 30, 2018, 04:40:17 AM »
[quote author=urneygirl link=topic=42050.msg2094767#msg2094767 date=1546130638]
HI LIZ, I WAS ANNOYED WHEN I LOST SOME OF MY POST, I WAS PLEASED THAT I HAD COVERED EVERYONE :D

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY ?

BOBBY MADE SOUP WITH THE HAM BONE AND WE HAD IT TONIGHT WITH BOILED POTATOES, IT WAS GOOD.  WE HAVE BEEN CLEARING UP SOME CHRISTMAS STUFF, I LIKE THINGS CLEARED UP BEFORE THE NEW YEAR. IT'S SOMETHING I GREW UP WITH, MY MOTHER WOULD SAY IF THE HOUSE WASN'T CLEANED ON NEW YEARS EVE IT WOULD BE DIRTY ALL YEAR  :D

BOBBY WAS THE ONE WHO GOT THE NEW LAP TOP EARLIER IN THE YEAR, I GOT A NEW COMPUTER, I PREFER THAT. I HOPE YOU GET YOURS SORTED OUT SOON. :-*

OH RUBY,  I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE STILL DO THAT, CLEAN FOR NEW YR'S DAY.  I DID THAT FOR A LONG TIME, GREW UP WITH IT,  AND DROVE MYSELF CRAZY  TRYING TO GET A HOUSE CLEAN FOR NEW YR'S DAY.   ONE YEAR  I WAS NOT FEELING GOOD AND  COULD  NOT GET IT ALL CLEANED, I WAS  ON MY OWN THEN,   KIDS WERE STILL SMALL,  THEN GRADUALLY I CAME TO NOT CARE, MY HOUSE WAS TOO LARGE AND CLUTTERED TO DO IT SO  THAT WENT OUT THE WINDOW HA.   :D   SO MAYBE IT'S TRUE AS MY HOUSE  ALWAYS LOOKS CLUTTERED NO MATTER  HOW MUCH I  PUT THINGS AWAY HA.  I BET THAT SOUP BOBBY MADE  TASTED GOOD.   IT SEEMS LIKE YEARS SINCE I'VE HAD A GOOD BOWL OF SOUP, HOME MADE OF COURSE HA.   WE USE TO HAVE THAT FOR SUNDAY DINNER, MY MOMMY USE TO MAKE  I THOUGHT WAS THE BEST SOUP EVER,  AND THEN WE HAD BOILED POTATOES WITH IT AND SOMETIMES  MAYBE A CHICKEN,  JUST THE SOUP  WAS GOOD.THE SAD PART IS, I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO MAKE IT.  TALKING WITH A FRIEND THE OTHER DAY , ABOUT SOUP, HA.  I USE TO START OF TO MAKE SOUP AND IT TURNED INTO  STEW.  I JUST KEPT THROWING STUFF INTO IT.   IT ALWAYS TASTED GOOD THOUGH.  HA.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22465 on: December 30, 2018, 03:24:05 PM »
HI LIZ, IF YOUR SOUP TASTED GOOD IT DOSEN'T MATTER WHAT YOU PUT IN IT :)

WE HAVE SNOW THIS MORNING AND IT LOOKS LOVELY, IT'S A PITY WE DIDN'T HAVE IT OVER CHRISTMAS.

ARE YOU STILL WATCHING CORRIE ? I STILL RECORD IT EVERY NIGHT AND WATCH ON SUNDAY NIGHT, WE VERY SELDOM GO OUT ON A SUNDAY NIGHT.

DID YOU GET TO SEE " CALL THE MIDWIFE "  CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ?  WE WATCHED IT THURSDAY NIGHT AND IT WAS VERY GOOD :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #22466 on: December 30, 2018, 04:27:50 PM »
JEAN, THAT WAS A SHAME, BUT FUNNY ABOUT THE KIDS TRYING TO TOBAGGON ON THE GRASS :D THEY SHOULD HAVE FUN TODAY WITH THE SNOW :)

HAVE YOU ANY PLANS FOR NEW YEARS EVE ?  WE'RE JUST GOING TO DINNER AT A FRIENDS HOUSE WITH ANOTHER COUPLE, WE'RE PAST THE BIG PARTY'S :D

JUST GOT A CALL FROM KAREN, HER & LEAH ARE ON THEIR WAY WITH TIMMIES SO I'LL CHECK BACK LATER. :-*

mcd

« Reply #22467 on: December 30, 2018, 06:09:01 PM »
HI EVERYONE. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AM READY FOR A TIME OUT  😆  I COULD DO WITH SOME SUNNY WEATHER FOR WEEK OR TWO  ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME ?     :D  🤗🏝🏖 

YOUR SOUP SOUNDS GOOD RUBY ESPECIALLY THIS TIME OF YEAR  CONFORT FOOD   

READING THE POSTS I AM GLAD EVERYONE HAD A NICE TIME OVER THE HOLIDAYS  AND SANTA WAS GOOD TO YOU

WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO A SKIFT OF SNOW OUR NEIGHBOURS ARE HEADING DOWN SOUTH FOR 3 MONTHS  THEY  HAVE ALWAYS GONE TO MEXICO FOR THE WINTER AND ARE THEY SORRY NOW THE ARE GOING TO FLORIDA  ITS SOO EXPENSIVE NOW . 

WELL CHUMS I DONT HAVE MUCH ELSE ,  I AM GOING TO LYE LOW TODAY AND STAY IN PJS HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY STAY WARM 🔥

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22468 on: December 31, 2018, 12:21:53 AM »
HI LIZ, IF YOUR SOUP TASTED GOOD IT DOSEN'T MATTER WHAT YOU PUT IN IT :)

WE HAVE SNOW THIS MORNING AND IT LOOKS LOVELY, IT'S A PITY WE DIDN'T HAVE IT OVER CHRISTMAS.

ARE YOU STILL WATCHING CORRIE ? I STILL RECORD IT EVERY NIGHT AND WATCH ON SUNDAY NIGHT, WE VERY SELDOM GO OUT ON A SUNDAY NIGHT.
DID YOU GET TO SEE " CALL THE MIDWIFE "  CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ?  WE WATCHED IT THURSDAY NIGHT AND IT WAS VERY GOOD :-*

RUBY, NO MATTER HOW IT TURNED OUT IT ALWAYS TASTED GOOD HA.  WE HAD SNOW TODAY BUT NOT MUCH, IT'S ALL GONE.  I HAVE NOT WATCHED CORRIE FOR A LONG TIME NOW,  I KEPT TRYING  BUT, I WOULD TURN IT OVER AND  TURNING BACK EVEN THOUGH YOUR MAN IS NOT IN IT ANYMORE.  MY FRIEND  STILL WATCHES IT FAITHFULLY.   I SAW THE MIDWIFE SPECIAL ADVERTISED  BUT DID NOT WATCH IT, DON'T KNOW  WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME NOW RUBY,  THEY DON'T INTEREST ME ANYMORE.  I STILL LOVE THE ENGLISH SHOWS  BUT CERTAIN ONES  I CAN'T BE BOTHERED.  STILL WATCHING "AS TIME GOES BY"   WISH THEY WOULD BRING BACK "THE VIGAR OF DILBY"  LOVED IT.  THEY HAVE STARTED   STARTED  UP AGAIN WITH   HYICINTH ? MRS BUCKET, HA.   A FEW OTHERS TOO.   JUST ANOTHER FEW DAYS.  LOVE LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22469 on: December 31, 2018, 12:26:14 AM »
HI EVERYONE. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AM READY FOR A TIME OUT  😆  I COULD DO WITH SOME SUNNY WEATHER FOR WEEK OR TWO  ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME ?     :D  🤗🏝🏖 

YOUR SOUP SOUNDS GOOD RUBY ESPECIALLY THIS TIME OF YEAR  CONFORT FOOD   

READING THE POSTS I AM GLAD EVERYONE HAD A NICE TIME OVER THE HOLIDAYS  AND SANTA WAS GOOD TO YOU

WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO A SKIFT OF SNOW OUR NEIGHBOURS ARE HEADING DOWN SOUTH FOR 3 MONTHS  THEY  HAVE ALWAYS GONE TO MEXICO FOR THE WINTER AND ARE THEY SORRY NOW THE ARE GOING TO FLORIDA  ITS SOO EXPENSIVE NOW . 

WELL CHUMS I DONT HAVE MUCH ELSE ,  I AM GOING TO LYE LOW TODAY AND STAY IN PJS HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY STAY WARM 🔥

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY RELAXING JEAN, IT DOES YA GOOD TO TAKE A DAY OF NOW AND AGAIN, YOUSE GALS  ARE ALWAYS ON THE GO.  YOUR NEIGHBOURS BETTER WATCH OUT JEAN, NEXT TIME THEY GO TO  MEXICO THEY MIGHT  HAVE TO HAVE A PASSPORT  ,  I MEAN ONE TO GET INTO MEXICO.  HA.  LIZ :-*

PORT
sixtyniner