Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1544534 times)

IRISHDIVA

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22500 on: January 07, 2019, 05:33:29 PM »
Hi all, well I made it to 11:45pm on Christmas night and then I got sick. Was feeling great and came walking in to the family room and went to swallow and it was like broken glass. Thankfully the sore throat only lasted until the next day but them coughing started. The funny thing is I did not feel sick, no pains or or temperature. But on the mend and Christmas has  gone back to the basement. And the outside light timers got turned of this morning. Glad your all keep somewhat well. Just got to plodding along.
You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22501 on: January 07, 2019, 10:01:58 PM »
Liz hope you received my pm M x⌚

HI SCOTLAND,  FORGIVE ME LOVE  I WAS IN KNOTS TRYING TO GET MY EXPIREY DATE CHANGED  SO MY ON LINE GROCERY ORDER COULD GO THROUGH.  I KEPT TRYING AND  ENDED UP JUST LEAVING IT BUT MY FRIEND WHO DID MY SHOPPING FOR ME  WAS GOING TO PICK  THEM UP, I HAD THE TIME SLOTTED IN SO THIS MORNING I WORKED ON IT AGAIN AND THE CUSTOM SERVICE PERSON HELPED ME  THROUGH IT.  TG.  THAT'S WHY I HAVE NOT EVEN ANSWERED MY POSTS TILL NOW.     TALK ABOUT COLD, WE HAD A SNOW BLIZARD THIS AFTERNOON AND THE FLAKES WERE HUGE.  THERE IS SOME STILL ON MY BALCONY SO I HOPE IT DOES NOT LAY ON THE ROADS.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22502 on: January 07, 2019, 10:05:11 PM »
Hi all, well I made it to 11:45pm on Christmas night and then I got sick. Was feeling great and came walking in to the family room and went to swallow and it was like broken glass. Thankfully the sore throat only lasted until the next day but them coughing started. The funny thing is I did not feel sick, no pains or or temperature. But on the mend and Christmas has  gone back to the basement. And the outside light timers got turned of this morning. Glad your all keep somewhat well. Just got to plodding along.

LILLIAN I'M SORRY TO  HEAR YOU'RE NOT FEELING SO GOOD.  I HOPE  YOU ARE NOW  FEELING BETTER.  BOTH MY FRIENDS  WERE THE SAME.  ONE WENT TO CANCUN LAST WEEK AND THE OTHER  IS STILL HERE BUT SHE HAS THE COUGH AND YOU CAN HEAR HER CHEST WHEN SHE'S ON THE PHONE.  JUST STAY IN AND BE NICE AND COSY.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22503 on: January 08, 2019, 01:39:14 AM »
HI LILLIAN, I HOPE YOUR COLD DOSEN'T DRAG ON, I HAD MINE FOR ABOUT 6 WEEKS AND I HAD IT RIGHT THROUGH CHRISTMAS.  I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON. :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #22504 on: January 08, 2019, 01:51:27 AM »
Urneygirl awee chum from across the water is sending you best wishes also⌚⌚

HI CHUM :D, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY. IT'S  HARD TO BELIEVE CHRISTMAS HAS COME AND GONE AFTER ALL THE EFFORT THAT'S PUT INTO IT. IT'S FREEZING HERE TODAY AND I JUST HEARD THE ICE RAIN START, HOPEFULLY IT WONT LAST LONG. YOU'RE PROBABLY IN YOUR BED BY NOW, SO SWEET DREAMS  :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #22505 on: January 08, 2019, 02:07:09 AM »
HI LIZ, I HOPE YOU GOT YOUR ON LINE GROCERIES SORTED OUT, IT'S NICE THAT YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO PICK THEM UP FOR YOU.  WE ONLY HAD A FEW SNOW FLAKES TODAY BUT IT WAS BITTER COLD, THE WIND WOULD HAVE CUT YOU.  STAY WARM  :-*   

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22506 on: January 08, 2019, 04:28:48 AM »
HI LIZ, I HOPE YOU GOT YOUR ON LINE GROCERIES SORTED OUT, IT'S NICE THAT YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO PICK THEM UP FOR YOU.  WE ONLY HAD A FEW SNOW FLAKES TODAY BUT IT WAS BITTER COLD, THE WIND WOULD HAVE CUT YOU.  STAY WARM  :-*   

RUBY,  IT WAS LIKE A BLIZARD HERE TODAY AND THE SNOW FLAKES WERE HUGE. YOU COULD FOLLOW THEM  THE WHOLE WAY DOWN.  I THINK THEY ARE STILL ON MY VERANDA BECAUSE IT'S SO COLD YET IT SAYS TOMORROW , BURLINGTON,  IT'S SUPPOSED TO GO TO  9, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.  I DON'T THINK SO.  YES THIS FRIEND IS GOING  TO MEXICO ON FRIDAY TOO AND  YET SHE HAS TIME TO PICK UP MY GROCERIES.   I DID GET MY  EVERYTHING SORTED OUT.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22507 on: January 08, 2019, 04:56:26 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M GLAD YOU'RE ALL SORTED. I HAVEN'T BEEN OUT YET SO I DON'T KNOW HOW COLD IT IS, I SEE A NEIGHBOUR TAKING DOWN HIS CHRISTMAS LIGHTS SO  HOPEFULLY IT'S A BIT WARMER THAN YESTERDAY.  :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22508 on: January 08, 2019, 10:20:28 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M GLAD YOU'RE ALL SORTED. I HAVEN'T BEEN OUT YET SO I DON'T KNOW HOW COLD IT IS, I SEE A NEIGHBOUR TAKING DOWN HIS CHRISTMAS LIGHTS SO  HOPEFULLY IT'S A BIT WARMER THAN YESTERDAY.  :-*

RUBY, MY FRIEND CAME OVER TODAY WITH  MY GROCERIES,  I DID NOT EXPECT HER SO SOON BUT WHEN YOU JUST HAVE TO COLLECT THEM AND THEY PUT THEM IN YOUR CAR,  IT'S FASTER.   ANYWAY I ASKED HER TO OPEN THE DOOR AND MY BEDROOM WINDOW AND IT WAS NICE BUT WAY LATER   IT STARTED GETTING COLDER BUT  I DON'T THINK IT WENT AS HIGH AS IT SAID IT WOULD.  I THINK YOUR NEIGHBOUR IS WISE  TO TAKE THEM DOWN NOW WHILE IT'S GOOD, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS THEIR LIGHTS STILL UP.   MY FRIEND IS GOING TO CANCUN ON FRIDAY FOR THE WK.  GOOD FOR HER.  MY OTHER ONE IS RETURNING  THIS WK. HA.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22509 on: January 09, 2019, 01:40:15 AM »
HI LIZ, IT WAS MILDER TODAY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING, I THINK SNOW FLURRIES WERE MENTIONED FOR TOMORROW MORNING, :-\

NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE, THE HOUSE IS QUIET, BOBBY HAS GONE TO BAND PRACTICE  :D

HAVE A GOOD EVENING LOVE :-* :-* 

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22510 on: January 09, 2019, 02:21:09 AM »
HI LIZ, IT WAS MILDER TODAY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING, I THINK SNOW FLURRIES WERE MENTIONED FOR TOMORROW MORNING, :-\
NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE, THE HOUSE IS QUIET, BOBBY HAS GONE TO BAND PRACTICE  :D
HAVE A GOOD EVENING LOVE :-* :-*

RUBY, IT SAYS IN BURLINGTON RIGHT NOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE 6 AND 3 TOMORROW.   IT MUST BE NICE HAVING THE HOUSE TO YOURSELF FOR A WHILE.   HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR FEET UP WITH A GLASS OF ANYTHING HA.   IT DOES NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT FLURRIES FOR TOMORROW.    HOPE BOBBY HAD A GOOD PRACTICE AND GLAD TO BE HOME.   HOW IS HE DOING THESE DAYS  GIRL.  ANYWAY IT'S NEAR BED TIME   :lazy: SO I'LL BID YOU GOOD NIGHT LOVE .  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22511 on: January 10, 2019, 12:00:12 AM »
HI LIZ, WE HAVE BEEN GETTING FLURRIES ON AND OFF AND IT TURNED VERY COLD ONCE THE SUN WENT DOWN. WE WERE OUT WITH BOBBY'S COUSIN TODAY.

BOBBY IS DOING WELL AND HE SAID THANK YOU FOR ASKING  :-* RIGHT NOW HE AND A FEW BAND MEMBERS ARE BUSY GETTING THINGS ORGANIZED FOR THE RABBIE BURNS DANCE LATER THIS MONTH. THEY HAVE CUT THE DANCES DOWN TO JUST TWO A YEAR, (RABBIE BURNS AND ST PATRICKS) WE GET A BIG TURN OUT FOR BOTH OF THEM SO THE EFFORT IS WORTH IT. ;)

I'M GOING TO CHECK OUT SOME OF THE THREADS BEFORE I SIGN OUT, I HAVE A COUPLE OF SHOWS TO WATCH ON TV. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT  :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22512 on: January 10, 2019, 01:45:00 AM »
HI LIZ, WE HAVE BEEN GETTING FLURRIES ON AND OFF AND IT TURNED VERY COLD ONCE THE SUN WENT DOWN. WE WERE OUT WITH BOBBY'S COUSIN TODAY.

BOBBY IS DOING WELL AND HE SAID THANK YOU FOR ASKING  :-* RIGHT NOW HE AND A FEW BAND MEMBERS ARE BUSY GETTING THINGS ORGANIZED FOR THE RABBIE BURNS DANCE LATER THIS MONTH. THEY HAVE CUT THE DANCES DOWN TO JUST TWO A YEAR, (RABBIE BURNS AND ST PATRICKS) WE GET A BIG TURN OUT FOR BOTH OF THEM SO THE EFFORT IS WORTH IT. ;)

I'M GOING TO CHECK OUT SOME OF THE THREADS BEFORE I SIGN OUT, I HAVE A COUPLE OF SHOWS TO WATCH ON TV. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT  :-* :-*

IT TURNED VERY COLD HERE AS WELL AND THE SAME WITH THE FLURRIES.  I GUESS IT'S WINTER SO WE CAN'T COMPLAIN HA.  MY FRIEND JUST CAME BACK FROM CANCUN  AND SAID THEY HAD A GREAT TIME, NICE AND RELAXING.   GLAD TO  HEAR THEY ARE  CUTTING DOWN ON THE  DANCES, IT MUST BE AN AWFUL LOT OF WORK FOR THEM.  EVEN WORSE IN THE WINTER , BRRRR.  I WON'T BE STAYING ON HERE LONG , I JUST HAVE TO CHANGE MY HANDIVAN BOOKING  AS ONE OF THEM CAN'T MAKE IT THAT DAY.  OH WELL.   HAVE A NICE NIGHT RUBY.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #22513 on: January 10, 2019, 03:03:37 AM »
SORRY CHUMS I AM NOT IGNORING YOU,  I HAVE BEEN BUSY AT THE SENIORS CENTER IN TOWN AND  BETWEEN ONE THING AND ANOTHER  MANAGED

TO RUN MYSELF DOWN ,BUTS ALL IS GOOD NOW  GOT A TONIC AND IT'S WORKING . 

TODAY AT THE SENIORS WE HAD 8 THERAPY DOGS AND THEIR HANDLERS THERE  O MY GOODNESS THAT WAS A TREAT  THERE IS ONE LADY WHO HAS ALZHEIMER'S AND ONE DOG  TRAINED FOR THAT  JUST WENT STRAIGHT TO HER SAT DOWN AND PUT HIS HEAD ON HER LAP AND STAYED BY HER  IT WAS AMAZING 

THE WEATHER HAS BEEN CRAZY ONE DAY IT'S BITTER COLD AND THE NEXT IT'S SUNNY AND TEMP NOT BAD   

OUR NEIGHBOURS NEXT DOOR LEFT FOR FLORIDA LAST WEEK , JUST GOT A EMAIL FROM THEM COMPLAINING HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS THEY SAID

THE ONLY THING CHEAP IS BEER AND WINE  THEY ARE THERE FOR 4 MONTHS . 

I HOPE EVERYONE HERE IN THE GREAT WHITE NORTH AND OUR CHUMS ON  FOREIGN SHORES  IS WELL  TAKE CARE   HUGS TO ALL 

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22514 on: January 10, 2019, 03:42:03 PM »
SORRY CHUMS I AM NOT IGNORING YOU,  I HAVE BEEN BUSY AT THE SENIORS CENTER IN TOWN AND  BETWEEN ONE THING AND ANOTHER  MANAGED
 TO RUN MYSELF DOWN ,BUTS ALL IS GOOD NOW  GOT A TONIC AND IT'S WORKING . 
 TODAY AT THE SENIORS WE HAD 8 THERAPY DOGS AND THEIR HANDLERS THERE  O MY GOODNESS THAT WAS A TREAT  THERE IS ONE LADY WHO HAS ALZHEIMER'S AND ONE DOG  TRAINED FOR THAT  JUST WENT STRAIGHT TO HER SAT DOWN AND PUT HIS HEAD ON HER LAP AND STAYED BY HER  IT WAS AMAZING 

THE WEATHER HAS BEEN CRAZY ONE DAY IT'S BITTER COLD AND THE NEXT IT'S SUNNY AND TEMP NOT BAD   

OUR NEIGHBOURS NEXT DOOR LEFT FOR FLORIDA LAST WEEK , JUST GOT A EMAIL FROM THEM COMPLAINING HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS THEY SAID
THE ONLY THING CHEAP IS BEER AND WINE  THEY ARE THERE FOR 4 MONTHS . 

I HOPE EVERYONE HERE IN THE GREAT WHITE NORTH AND OUR CHUMS ON  FOREIGN SHORES  IS WELL  TAKE CARE   HUGS TO ALL

HI JEAN, I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOU'RE NOT FEELING SO GOOD, I HOPE IT DOES NOT LAST LIKE BEFORE. WHEN I HEARD  ABOUT THE THERAPY DOGS  AT THE SENIORS  AND THE ONE  WHO PUT  HIS HEAD ON THE LADY WITH ALZHEIMERS.  MY HEART NEAR BROKE.   I WOULD HAVE BEEN BAWLING  ALL OVER THE PLACE.   IT'S REALLY COLD NOW ALTHOUGH THE SUN IS OUT.  THAT'S A SHAME FOR YOUR NEIGHBOURS,  COULD THEY FIND ANYWHERE   TO EAT AND SHOP THAT'S CHEAP.  MY FRIENDS USE TO GO DOWN EVERY YEAR FOR A TWO WEEKS, THEY DROVE DOWN AS THEY HAD  THEIR WEE DOG WITH THEM, BUT THEY  USE TO TELL US THEY FOUND PLACES  WITH CHEAP FOOD.   I HOPE YOUR NEIGHBOURS  CAN FIND SOMETHING SO THE REST OF THE STAY IS GOOD.  WELL  I'M AWAY AGAIN LOVE SO TAKE CARE.  LIZ :-* 
sixtyniner