Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1557150 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22530 on: January 14, 2019, 12:26:54 AM »
JACKIE, YOU JUST CAUGHT ME BEFORE I SIGNED OUT, LET US KNOW WHEN YOU ARRIVE. :-*

jackiehillis

« Reply #22531 on: January 14, 2019, 12:33:38 AM »
JACKIE, YOU JUST CAUGHT ME BEFORE I SIGNED OUT, LET US KNOW WHEN YOU ARRIVE. :-*

I WILL RUBY. SHOULD BE IN CULLMAN ALABAMA TOMORROW.    *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22532 on: January 14, 2019, 06:16:42 AM »
HI LIZ, YES I DO PUT RAISINS IN MY BANNOCK, I THINK IT GIVES THE BREAD MORE FLAVOUR, AND I DO TOAST IT SOMETIMES.  :)

WE DIDN'T GET ANY SNOW TODAY, I WALKED OVER TO THE STORES IN THE AFTERNOON, THE SUN WAS SHINNING AND IT LOOKED LOVELY UNTIL I TURNED A CORNER  :o I'M GLAD I WAS WEARING A COAT WITH A HOOD IT WAS BITTER COLD, I DIDN'T HAVE FAR TO WALK SO I WAS OK.
I'M GOING TO GET MYSELF SETTLED TO WATCH CORRIE, SO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT LOVE :-* :-*

JACKIE, I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD A GOOD DRIVE TODAY, HOPEFULLY THE WEATHER IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS WILL BE CLEAR. :-* :-*

WELL RUBY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR  BANNOCK , TOASTED AND BUTTERED OF COURSE WITH A WEE CUP OF TEA.HA.  IT'S ALWAYS A GOOD NIGHT TO STAY IN  NOW THAT THE WEATHER HAS TURNED  VERY COLD.  MAKES YOU NEVER WANT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE HA. LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22533 on: January 14, 2019, 06:18:36 AM »

JACKIE I'M GLAD THAT YOU AND VI ARE HAVING A GOOD DRIVE AND DRIVING TOWARDS THE HEAT. HA.   BE SAFE FOR THE REST OF YOUR JOURNEY.    LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22534 on: January 14, 2019, 10:08:45 PM »
HI LIZ, HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY ?  WE DIDN'T GET ANY SNOW BUT SNOW FLURRIES ARE IN THE FORECAST FOR TOMORROW MORNING.  WE WERE OUT THIS MORNING FOR AWHILE AND IT'S STILL BITTER COLD.  HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING CORRIE ? I WON'T GIVE ANYTHING AWAY BUT LAST WEEKS EPISODES WERE REALLY GOOD, I WATCHED IT LAST NIGHT AND COULD HAVE WATCHED MORE ;) 

I'M GOING TO CHECK OUT THE FORUM TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON, SEE YOU LATER  :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22535 on: January 14, 2019, 10:25:26 PM »
HI LIZ, HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY ?  WE DIDN'T GET ANY SNOW BUT SNOW FLURRIES ARE IN THE FORECAST FOR TOMORROW MORNING.  WE WERE OUT THIS MORNING FOR AWHILE AND IT'S STILL BITTER COLD.  HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING CORRIE ? I WON'T GIVE ANYTHING AWAY BUT LAST WEEKS EPISODES WERE REALLY GOOD, I WATCHED IT LAST NIGHT AND COULD HAVE WATCHED MORE ;) 

I'M GOING TO CHECK OUT THE FORUM TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON, SEE YOU LATER  :-*

RUBY,  WE HAVE BEEN GETTING SNOW FLURRIES BUT NOTHING WORTH TALKING ABOUT SEEING IT'S CANADA HA.  ALL THE SNOW ON MY BALCONY HAS GONE AND THE SUN WAS SHINNING  ALL DAY BUT I KNOW IT'S BITTER.    I'M GLAD YOU'RE STILL WATCHING  CORRIE BUT I'VE TRIED  GOING BACK AGAIN TO WATCH IT AND I KNOW THIS SOUNDS WEIRED,  MY STOMACH GOES INTO KNOTS SO I TURN IT OF.  DON'T KNOW WHY.   I WISH  I COULD WATCH IT AS I WAS  A FAN SINCE DAY ONE SO TO SPEAK AND WAS MAD AT THEM FOR TURNING ME OF.   I'M  MOVING NOW ANYWAY SO MAYBE I'LL  SEE YOU TONIGHT.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22536 on: January 15, 2019, 06:55:09 PM »
HI LIZ, I KNOW AWHILE BACK CORRIE WAS REALLY BAD, THE STORY LINES WERE STUPID. A COUPLE OF THE OLD CHARACTERS HAVE COME BACK, GAILS ROLL IS STILL A BIT ANNOYING, SHE NEVER STOPS TALKING . :D

DO YOU WATCH THE SERIES "THIS IS US " ? I LOVE IT, A NEW EPISODE IS STARTING TONIGHT.

WE DIDN'T GET THE SNOW FLURRIES THIS MORNING SO THEY MAY HIT US LATER.   :-\

HI, TO ALL OUR CHUMS I HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL  :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22537 on: January 16, 2019, 12:05:19 AM »
HI LIZ, I KNOW AWHILE BACK CORRIE WAS REALLY BAD, THE STORY LINES WERE STUPID. A COUPLE OF THE OLD CHARACTERS HAVE COME BACK, GAILS ROLL IS STILL A BIT ANNOYING, SHE NEVER STOPS TALKING . :D
DO YOU WATCH THE SERIES "THIS IS US " ? I LOVE IT, A NEW EPISODE IS STARTING TONIGHT.
WE DIDN'T GET THE SNOW FLURRIES THIS MORNING SO THEY MAY HIT US LATER.   :-\
HI, TO ALL OUR CHUMS I HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL  :-* *

RUBY, I TURNED  THE STATION ROUND AND LOW AND BEHOLD IT WAS CORRIE AND THERE WAS THE  GANGSTER, LOUIS?  SITTING WITH AUDRY SAYING HE WAS A CHANGED MAN ETC AND AS SOON AS HE WAS OUTSIDE  HIS OLD  SELF CAME OUT.  I HOPE THIS IS NOT  GIVING AWAY  ANYTHING.  I CAN'T RECALL  "THIS IS US" BUT I'LL LOOK OUT FOR IT.  HAVE YOU  SEEN THAT NEW ONE I TOLD YOU ABOUT, IT'S CALLED, "CORONER" AND  IT'S CANADIAN, I WATCHED THE FIRST ONE SO I'LL GIVE IT A FEW MORE TRYS.   THEY SAY WE ARE GETTING LIGHT SNOW SO  WE'LL SEE.  I HOPE YOU STAY IN AND BE NICE AND COSY HA.   LIZ :-*   
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22538 on: January 16, 2019, 02:44:06 AM »
HI LIZ, I'M ALL SHOWERED AND COSY IN MY PJ'S AND HOUSECOAT, BOBBY'S AT BAND PRACTICE AND HE WILL BE HOME SOON.

YOU DIDN'T GIVE ANYTHING AWAY ABOUT CORRIE, I HAVE ALREADY WATCHED THAT PART. :D

"THIS IS US" HAS BEEN ON FOR A FEW SEASONS, I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU ANYTHING,  JUST THAT IT'S ALL ABOUT A FAMILY AND SOMETIMES THE STORY GOES BACK IN TIME. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT ON DEMAND ?

NITE NITE  LOVE I'LL TALK TO YOU TOMORROW  :-**

jackiehillis

« Reply #22539 on: January 16, 2019, 02:54:27 AM »

HI RUBY AND ALL OUR FRIENDS. HAVE ARRIVED IN GULF SHORES. GREAT DRIVE DOWN. NO SNOW. WEATHER WAS NICE WHEN WE GOT HERE. ABOUT 19C AND SUNNY. VERY COMFORTABLE.   *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

kraftcheese

« Reply #22540 on: January 16, 2019, 05:56:13 AM »

HI WEE CHUMS. 

RUBY YOU HAD MY MOUTH WATERING TALKING ABOUT THAT RAISIN BANNOCK.  I'D KILL FOR A FEW SLICES OF THAT.   I'VE NEVER HEARD OF "THIS IS US" HERE IN OZ, BUT IT SOUNDS OK.  I'LL LOOK OUT FOR IT.  :-*

LIZ HOPE YOU'RE KEEPING WELL AND THAT YOUR PAIN ISN'T BAD.  HOPE YOU'RE NICE AND WARM AND COSY.  I WISH I COULD SEND YOU SOME HEAT.  COOLER HERE TODAY BUT VERY HUMID.  :-*

JACKIE, SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU AND VI HAVE ARRIVED SAFELY AND THAT YOU HAD A GOOD TRIP.  NOW RELAX AND ENJOY YOURSELVES.  :-*

JEAN, HOPE YOU'RE WELL.  I'M SURE YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEADING SOUTH.   :-*

KEEPING BUSY MINDING MY WEE CHICKADEES.  THEY KEEP ME BUSY AND WEAR ME OUT, BUT I LOVE IT TOO.  STAY WARM AND TAKE CARE MY FRIENDS. :-*

Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22541 on: January 16, 2019, 07:38:40 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M ALL SHOWERED AND COSY IN MY PJ'S AND HOUSECOAT, BOBBY'S AT BAND PRACTICE AND HE WILL BE HOME SOON.
YOU DIDN'T GIVE ANYTHING AWAY ABOUT CORRIE, I HAVE ALREADY WATCHED THAT PART. :D

"THIS IS US" HAS BEEN ON FOR A FEW SEASONS, I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU ANYTHING,  JUST THAT IT'S ALL ABOUT A FAMILY AND SOMETIMES THE STORY GOES BACK IN TIME. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT ON DEMAND ?
NITE NITE  LOVE I'LL TALK TO YOU TOMORROW  :-* *

RUBY, THIS IS ANOTHER DAY AND WE HAD SNOW THIS MORNING BUT THE SUN IS SHINNING , IT'S JUST COLD.  I WISH WE HAD SOME OF KC'S HEAT.  HA.  I HAD BEEN WATCHING OUT FOR THE TENNIS BUT COULD NOT FIND IT AND LAST NIGHT THEY MENTIONED IT AND THAT'S WHEN MY TV WENT, I KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW FOR THIS PROBLEM  SO I DID IT AND IT'S WORKING AGAIN, I REALLY NEED TO GET A NEW ONE.   THESE DAYS  YOU JUST WANT TO COSY UP AND  NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE.   I HAD TAPED  "THIS IS US" AND STARTED TO WATCH IT WHEN MY TV WENT.  WILL TRY IT AGAIN.  ANYWAY IT'S TIME I WAS MOVING, WILL FINISH THE OTHER POSTS LATER.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22542 on: January 16, 2019, 08:05:46 PM »
HI SARAH, I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE NICE AND WARM, LUCKY DUCK  :D  WE GOT A BIT F SNOW THIS MORNING BUT THE SUN IS SHINING NOW. THE SNOW IS SUPPOSED TO BE BAD AT THE WEEKEND AND THAT'S WHEN THE BAND HAVE THEIR  RABBIE BURNS DANCE, THE FOOD IS ORDERED SO FINGERS CROSSED THE FORECAST WILL BE WRONG. HAVE YOU ANY TRIPS PLANNED FOR THE NEAR FUTURE ?  I HOPE YOU CAN FIND "THIS IS US " IT HAS BECOME VERY POPULAR AND HAS  A GREAT STORYLINE. :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #22543 on: January 16, 2019, 08:14:05 PM »
LIZ, I'M GLAD YOU FOUND THE SHOW, I'M SURE YOU WILL ENJOY IT ONCE YOU GET USED TO THE STORYLINE. GOOD FOR YOU BEING ABLE TO SORT OUT YOUR TV, I WOULD GET FRUSTRATED AND JUST TURN IT OFF, OR SHOUT BOBBY, BOBBY, BOBBY, :D

JACKIE,  GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAVE ARRIVED SAFELY AND YOU HAD GOOD WEATHER ON THE WAY DOWN.   ENJOY YOURSELVES :-*

jackiehillis

« Reply #22544 on: January 16, 2019, 10:49:34 PM »
HI WEE CHUMS. 

RUBY YOU HAD MY MOUTH WATERING TALKING ABOUT THAT RAISIN BANNOCK.  I'D KILL FOR A FEW SLICES OF THAT.   I'VE NEVER HEARD OF "THIS IS US" HERE IN OZ, BUT IT SOUNDS OK.  I'LL LOOK OUT FOR IT.  :-*

LIZ HOPE YOU'RE KEEPING WELL AND THAT YOUR PAIN ISN'T BAD.  HOPE YOU'RE NICE AND WARM AND COSY.  I WISH I COULD SEND YOU SOME HEAT.  COOLER HERE TODAY BUT VERY HUMID.  :-*

JACKIE, SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU AND VI HAVE ARRIVED SAFELY AND THAT YOU HAD A GOOD TRIP.  NOW RELAX AND ENJOY YOURSELVES.  :-*

JEAN, HOPE YOU'RE WELL.  I'M SURE YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEADING SOUTH.   :-*

KEEPING BUSY MINDING MY WEE CHICKADEES.  THEY KEEP ME BUSY AND WEAR ME OUT, BUT I LOVE IT TOO.  STAY WARM AND TAKE CARE MY FRIENDS. :-*
                      THANK YOU SARAH. WE'LL DO OUR BEST.     *