Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1566557 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22725 on: March 05, 2019, 05:34:49 AM »

LIZ  I DON'T SUPPOSE YOU ARE GOING FAR THIS WEATHER SOME DAYS A BITTER COLD,  WHEN THE SUN SHINES ITS LOVELY AS LONG AS YOUR ON THE INSIDE LOOKING OUT
JEAN, THAT'S GREAT NEWS ABOUT YOUR G.DAUGHTER, I BET YOU'RE GLAD SHE PICKED LONDON WHICH IS MUCH CLOSER .  WILL SHE KNOW ANYONE ELSE GOING  THERE , I HOPE SHE DOES NOT GET TOO HOMESICK AT FIRST.   I LIKE WATCHING THE SNOW, FROM THE INSIDE HA.   THE TREES LOOK SO PRETTY WITH THE SNOW ON THE BRANCHES BUT THEN I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT  CLEARING IT AWAY.    TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF LOVE.  LIZ   XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22726 on: March 06, 2019, 11:28:49 PM »
HI ALL,      NO I HADN'T LEFT THE COUNTRY, MIND YOU I WOULD LOVE A WEE TRIP SOMEWHERE  :D     MY SISTER CAME YESTERDAY AND STAYED OVERNIGHT.

JEAN,  I'M SURE THE GIRLS WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME IN SCOTLAND, YOUR SON IS A GOOD DAD. :)

SARAH, I'M SURE THE FAMILY ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME, ARE THEY TRAVELLING TO OTHER PLACES ?

LIZ, ARE YOUR EYES SQUARE YET  :D   I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS YOUNG BEING TOLD MY EYES WOULD GO  SQUARE IF I WATCHED TOO MUCH TV  :D

JACKIE, WHEN ARE YOU BACK IN CANADA ?

jackiehillis

« Reply #22727 on: March 06, 2019, 11:39:30 PM »
HI ALL,      NO I HADN'T LEFT THE COUNTRY, MIND YOU I WOULD LOVE A WEE TRIP SOMEWHERE  :D     MY SISTER CAME YESTERDAY AND STAYED OVERNIGHT.

JEAN,  I'M SURE THE GIRLS WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME IN SCOTLAND, YOUR SON IS A GOOD DAD. :)

SARAH, I'M SURE THE FAMILY ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME, ARE THEY TRAVELLING TO OTHER PLACES ?

LIZ, ARE YOUR EYES SQUARE YET  :D   I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS YOUNG BEING TOLD MY EYES WOULD GO  SQUARE IF I WATCHED TOO MUCH TV  :D

JACKIE, WHEN ARE YOU BACK IN CANADA ?H
                RUBY WE LEAVE HERE NEXT FRIDAY THE 15TH. WILL BE IN NEWMARKET THE 17TH. HEADIN OUT TO BILOXI IN THE MORNING FOR OUR LAST TRIP.   O0 O0
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

urneygirl

« Reply #22728 on: March 06, 2019, 11:46:27 PM »
                RUBY WE LEAVE HERE NEXT FRIDAY THE 15TH. WILL BE IN NEWMARKET THE 17TH. HEADIN OUT TO BILOXI IN THE MORNING FOR OUR LAST TRIP.   O0 O0

HAVE FUN AND WIN LOADS OF MONEY, SAY HI TO VI  :)

jackiehillis

« Reply #22729 on: March 07, 2019, 12:09:05 AM »
HAVE FUN AND WIN LOADS OF MONEY, SAY HI TO VI  :)
        AS BUDDY HOLLY SAID. ' THAT'LL BE THE DAY.      :D
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22730 on: March 07, 2019, 12:15:48 AM »

JACKIE, WHEN ARE YOU BACK IN CANADA ?
RUBY,  WE GOT TOLD OUR EYES WOULD  STAY LIKE THAT IF WE , I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME FOR IT,  WE TURNED THEM IN . HA.   THAT TRIP IS SOUNDING GOOD AND HOPE YOU CAN TAKE ONE.  WOULD BE NICE IF IT WAS SOMEWHERE WARM.  CLOCKS GO FORWARD  THIS WKEND. AND SPRING IS IN 2 WKS TIME.  IT'S ALL POINTING  TOWARDS  THE  NICE WEATHER , YEAH.  LIZ  XX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22731 on: March 07, 2019, 04:43:02 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL  *

LIZ, I REMEMBER BEING WARNED ABOUT TURNING YOUR EYES IN BECAUSE IF SOMEBODY HIT YOU YOUR EYES WOULD STAY LIKE THAT. :o  IT SOUNDS LIKE WE ALL HAD THE SAME WARNINGS  :D

IT'S NICE AND BRIGHT THIS MORNING SO LONG MAY IT LAST.  :) HAVE YOU ANY SHOPPING TRIPS PLANED ? :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22732 on: March 07, 2019, 11:09:49 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL  *

LIZ, I REMEMBER BEING WARNED ABOUT TURNING YOUR EYES IN BECAUSE IF SOMEBODY HIT YOU YOUR EYES WOULD STAY LIKE THAT. :o  IT SOUNDS LIKE WE ALL HAD THE SAME WARNINGS  :D

IT'S NICE AND BRIGHT THIS MORNING SO LONG MAY IT LAST.  :) HAVE YOU ANY SHOPPING TRIPS PLANED ? :-*
NO THANK GOD, NOT FEELING TOO GOOD THIS MORNING, STOMACH UPSET, SO WHAT'S NEW EH.   THE SUN IS SHINNING  BUT IT'S BITTER COLD.  MY FRIEND PHONED ME LAST NIGHT , SHE HAD ANOTHER  FRIEND PASS AWAY.  THAT'S 4 INSIDE SO MANY MONTHS.  SHE HAS 2 VIEWINGS AND A MEMORIAL TO GO TO.  SO SAD.   THE LAST ONE WAS A SHOCK AS SHE HAD JUST SEEN HIM A FEW WEEKS AGO AND HIS POOR FAMILY ARE IN SHOCK.     I REMEMBER WORKING WITH THIS PERSON, SHE WAS A FREIND OF MY SISTERS, SHE WORE GLASSES AND IF SHE TOOK THEM OF, HER ONE EYE WOULD TURN IN TO THE MIDDLE.    I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE NIGHT.   LIZ   XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22733 on: March 08, 2019, 11:06:19 PM »
HI LIZ, WHEN YOU HEAR ABOUT SOMEONE PASSING AWAY YOU SEEM TO HERE ABOUT MORE, THEY USED TO SAY DEATH CAME IN 3's  :(

BOBBY HAS TO GO TO A VISITATION TONIGHT, THE MOTHER OF ONE OF THE BAND MEMBERS PASSED AWAY :(

NOTHING MUCH GOING ON HERE TODAY, JUST A BIT OF GROCERY SHOPPING AND STRAIGHT HOME AGAIN, WHAT AN EXCITING LIFE  :D

I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON, A TUMMY UPSET IS MISSERABLE, I HOPE YOU'RE DRINKING LOTS OF FLUID, TAKE CARE LOVE     *   

urneygirl

« Reply #22734 on: March 09, 2019, 03:46:24 PM »
GOOD MORNING TO ALL OUR WEE CHUNS NEAR & FAR, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND    :-**

LIZ,  I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER THIS MORNING     :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22735 on: March 09, 2019, 04:21:05 PM »
HI LIZ, WHEN YOU HEAR ABOUT SOMEONE PASSING AWAY YOU SEEM TO HERE ABOUT MORE, THEY USED TO SAY DEATH CAME IN 3's  :(

BOBBY HAS TO GO TO A VISITATION TONIGHT, THE MOTHER OF ONE OF THE BAND MEMBERS PASSED AWAY :(

NOTHING MUCH GOING ON HERE TODAY, JUST A BIT OF GROCERY SHOPPING AND STRAIGHT HOME AGAIN, WHAT AN EXCITING LIFE  :D

I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON, A TUMMY UPSET IS MISSERABLE, I HOPE YOU'RE DRINKING LOTS OF FLUID, TAKE CARE LOVE     *   

RUBY I'M SORRY  TO HEAR ANOTHER  MEMBER, BE IT THE MOTHER,  HAS PASSED.  AFTER I HAD POSTED MY EMAIL, MY FRIEND PHONED TO SAY SHE WAS IN SHOCK,  ANOTHER PERSON SHE KNEW  HAD PASSED, HE HAD BEEN AT  HER HUSBAND, RIP, MEMORIAL SERVICE, HE WAS ONLY 51 AND DIED SUDDENLY.  HIS FAMILY ARE  IN SHOCK TOO.   THIS WEATHER IS GETTING EVERYONE DOWN BUT TG NEXT WEEK IT'S SEEMS TO BE GOING UP , AT LAST HA.  THANK YOU FOR ASKING  LOVE, MY TUMMY IS FEELING BETTER.   HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEK END.    CLOCKS GO FORWARD THIS WK END.  AND THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING IS THE 20th.  NOT LONG NOW HA.  LIZ   XX   
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22736 on: March 11, 2019, 12:14:23 AM »
WELL GUYS IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED.  ONE DAY WITHOUT CTD HA.  THOUGHT I HAD MISSED IT BUT NOT SO.  WEATHER STILL NOT GOOD BUT GETTING BETTER.  MY SISTER WAS TELLING ME, TODAY,  THAT THEIR WEATHER WAS VERY COLD.  OUR'S IS GOING UP THIS WK.   LAST NIGHT I HAD A VISITOR, SYLVIA,  I HAD NOT SEEN HER FOR WHAT SEEMED A LONG TIME.  SHE DID NOT LOOK GOOD BUT SHE SAID SHE HAD BEEN SICK , LONG STORY SHORT I WAS VERY GLAD TO SEE HER  AND KNOW SHE IS STILL HERE.   IT SEEMS IN THIS BUILDING OR THE OTHER ONE,   IT'S NOT UNUSUAL FOR  PEOPLE TO PASS ON AND YOU DON'T KNOW IT.  I GUESS IF YOU DON'T KNOW ALL THE PEOPLE HOW COULD YOU KNOW.   I KNOW THEY ARE NOT HAVING A ST. PATRICK'S DAY  CELEBRATION LIKE LAST YR.   IT SEEMS THIS NEW MANAGEMENT HAS CUT OUT A LOT OF THINGS.  THAT IS A SHAME AS IT BRINGS PEOPLE , WHO DON'T NORMALLY ASSOCIATE WITH EACH OTHER, TOGETHER.  DID EVERYONE REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE CLOCKS.  I DID TILL THIS MORNING HA.  THE TV AND COMPUTER CHANGE THEMSELVES.  WELL I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD WEEKEND AND STILL BETTER WEEK TO COME.  TAKE CARE .  LIZ  XX
sixtyniner

scotland

« Reply #22737 on: March 11, 2019, 01:42:57 AM »
Hi to you all it,s 1 23am here and I am taking a short break from my paperwork and thought what shall I do (I have this terrible habit of taking a break but not really taking my mind of what I am involved with at that particular moment) but heigh ho you have all come to my rescue  well done my friends I truly thank you .Anyhow how are you all ? .Is life treating you all kindly ? Is the weather behaving it,s self Are you are you looking forward to Spring  we have some beautiful spring flowers in bloom but sadly the weather is changing again (I won't sin my soul by saying what I think of that) LOL well dear friends need to get back to my reports and then a cuppa before bed Take care  M😀😀

scotland

« Reply #22738 on: March 11, 2019, 02:46:05 AM »
Hi mcd I am sure your son and family will have a great time in Scotland In certain parts you could be back home ,the further up the west coast you go the more you feel closer to the County Antrim coast ,further down the west coast towards Stranraer you will meet the Galloway Irish folk warm and friendly but very inquisitive  many Belfast folk or their decendants live there The west coast is warmer but wetter the east coast is colder but drier Cheers M😀😀

kraftcheese

« Reply #22739 on: March 11, 2019, 09:38:55 AM »

Evening to all my chums. Well, our visitors have gone now to an even more far-flung place - New Zealand's South Island.  We had a really lovely time with them, but it was all too short.  Now we've got the "post-visitors blues".  You know what I mean.  After all the catching up, chit-chat, outings here and there, reminiscing about old times, and lots of laughter, suddenly the house is quiet and we don't know what to do with ourselves.  After a couple of days of  heat and bushfires cramping our style, we were able to do the things we'd planned and really enjoyed the company. 

LIZ, I HOPE YOU'RE FULLY RECOVERED FROM YOUR TUMMY UPSET.  HANG IN THERE GIRL, SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.  :-*   

SCOTLAND, LOVELY TO HEAR FROM YOU.  HOPE YOU'RE WELL AND I SEE YOU'RE KEEPING BUSY AS USUAL.  "SIN MY SOUL" IS AN EXPRESSION I HAVEN'T HEARD IN MANY A LONG DAY. LOL.   :-*

MCD, YOUR SON'S VISIT TO SCOTLAND AND MEETING UP WITH TAYLOR'S ITALIAN HOSTS SOUNDS BRILLIANT.  HOPE YOU AND MOE ARE KEEPING WELL.  :-*

RUBY, HOPE YOU AND BOBBY ARE WELL.  SORRY TO HEAR YOU'VE LOST ANOTHER FRIEND OF THE BAND.   :-*

JACKIE, YOU'LL BE HOME BY NOW I THINK.  HOPE YOU AND I HAD A FANTASTIC TIME AND ARE KEEPING WELL.  :-*

Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.