Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1544872 times)

scotland

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22770 on: March 23, 2019, 03:20:58 PM »
Hi everyone hope all is well wherever you may be still a bit cold here but at the moment dry ,the family are all going out for a meal on Sunday mothers day looking forward to the clan all being together .At present I am finding it difficult coping with one hand ,I had my finger nail removed  2 days ago and they have bandaged the whole hand up I personally think they could have saved a few bandages by just dressing the finger going later to get the dressing changed and if I have my way they will only be using a few plasters LOL

Liz my friend where would I be if I did,nt get your lovely ecards  they always make me smile  Thank you so much
Well friends that's all for now I'm off to do a custody visit here's hoping there's not to many in with my sore finger it,s a bit difficult to fill in the forms LOL Cheers M😷😷

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22771 on: March 23, 2019, 05:03:11 PM »
Hi everyone hope all is well wherever you may be still a bit cold here but at the moment dry ,the family are all going out for a meal on Sunday mothers day looking forward to the clan all being together .At present I am finding it difficult coping with one hand ,I had my finger nail removed  2 days ago and they have bandaged the whole hand up I personally think they could have saved a few bandages by just dressing the finger going later to get the dressing changed and if I have my way they will only be using a few plasters LOL

Liz my friend where would I be if I did,nt get your lovely ecards  they always make me smile  Thank you so much
Well friends that's all for now I'm off to do a custody visit here's hoping there's not to many in with my sore finger it,s a bit difficult to fill in the forms LOL Cheers M😷😷
HI MANDY,  BEING BUSY AS USUAL.  I HOPE THEY DID A GOOD JOB ON YOUR FINGER BUT MAYBE THEY HAD TO BANDAGE THE WHOLE HAND TO MAKE SURE THE FINGER  WAS COVERED AND HELD SUCURE?.  ANYWAY I HOPE IT GETS BETTER SOON.  THAT  MOTHER'S DAY MEAL SOUNDS SO GOOD AND I MEAN BECAUSE OF ALL THE FAMILY BEING TOGETHER.  I HOPE YOUSE ALL HAVE A NICE TIME.  OUR MOTHER'S DAY IS NOT TILL MAY.  THEN FATHER'S DAY IS THE SAME HERE AND OVER THERE, IT'S IN JUNE.  ANYWAY TAKE IT EASY OR AS EASY AS YOU CAN, IT'S A PITY IT'S THE HAND YOU WRITE WITH HA.  SORRY I SHOULD NOT HAVE LAUGHED.   LIZ  XXXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22772 on: March 26, 2019, 12:03:45 AM »
HI FRIENDS,  I THOUGHT IT WAS LONGER THAN A FEW DAYS SINCE I HAD A POSTING FROM  CTD BUT IT SHOWS HOW YOU MISS IT WHEN YOU DON'T GET ANY.   I HOPE EVERYONE IS KEEPING WELL AND  ENJOYING THE SUN WHICH SEEMS TO  COME OUT EVERY DAY.   NOTHING REALLY NEW TO REPORT ,  I'M GETTING A NEW OT AND SHE'S COMING TOMORROW  SO WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM THERE.  I ONLY PHONED UP LAST WEEK  AND FOUND OUT MY OLD  OT WAS NOT THERE ANYMORE AND MY NAME WAS NOT ON THE BOOKS ANYMORE AS IT HAD BEEN OVER A YR. SINCE I HAD SPOKE WITH HIM.  LONG AND SHORT I HAD TO BE REFERED TO AGAIN.  LONG AND SHORT I HAD TO DO ALL THE WORK MYSELF, NOT SO MUCH COMPLAINING AS WHERE WAS MY DR.  WHEN I LEFT 3 MESSAGES? ANYWAY  I'VE HAD 2 FRIENDS  GO OVERSEAS, ONE ON SATURDAY TO ENGLAND FOR A HOLIDAY AND THE OTHER IS LEAVING TOMORROW, TUESDAY,  HIS SISTER IS VERY SICK AND HE'S GOING NOW  TO SEE HER.   WELL MY DEARS  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD  AND PAIN FREE  WEEK.   TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES.   LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #22773 on: March 26, 2019, 12:46:25 AM »
HI FRIENDS,  I THOUGHT IT WAS LONGER THAN A FEW DAYS SINCE I HAD A POSTING FROM  CTD BUT IT SHOWS HOW YOU MISS IT WHEN YOU DON'T GET ANY.   I HOPE EVERYONE IS KEEPING WELL AND  ENJOYING THE SUN WHICH SEEMS TO  COME OUT EVERY DAY.   NOTHING REALLY NEW TO REPORT ,  I'M GETTING A NEW OT AND SHE'S COMING TOMORROW  SO WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM THERE.  I ONLY PHONED UP LAST WEEK  AND FOUND OUT MY OLD  OT WAS NOT THERE ANYMORE AND MY NAME WAS NOT ON THE BOOKS ANYMORE AS IT HAD BEEN OVER A YR. SINCE I HAD SPOKE WITH HIM.  LONG AND SHORT I HAD TO BE REFERED TO AGAIN.  LONG AND SHORT I HAD TO DO ALL THE WORK MYSELF, NOT SO MUCH COMPLAINING AS WHERE WAS MY DR.  WHEN I LEFT 3 MESSAGES? ANYWAY  I'VE HAD 2 FRIENDS  GO OVERSEAS, ONE ON SATURDAY TO ENGLAND FOR A HOLIDAY AND THE OTHER IS LEAVING TOMORROW, TUESDAY,  HIS SISTER IS VERY SICK AND HE'S GOING NOW  TO SEE HER.   WELL MY DEARS  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD  AND PAIN FREE  WEEK.   TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES.   LIZ  XXX
               HI ELIZABETH. WE ARE BACK TO NEWMARKET. HOLIDAYS OVER. HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL. NEXT STOP BELFAST IN JUNE.   *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22774 on: March 26, 2019, 07:25:54 AM »
               HI ELIZABETH. WE ARE BACK TO NEWMARKET. HOLIDAYS OVER. HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL. NEXT STOP BELFAST IN JUNE.   *
OH JACKIE IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND VI AS WELL.  I BET YOU WERE SORRY TO LEAVE  ALL THE NICE HEAT COMING HOME TO SNOW HA.  SORRY THAT'S A FOUR LETTER WORD.   I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE STILL GOING HOME FOR A HOLIDAY, ARE YOUSE STILL GOING DOWN SOUTH  FOR A WK.  ANYWAY IT'S 3:30am SO I'M NOT  FULLY AWAKE YET.   AGAIN  WELCOME HOME.   LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22775 on: March 26, 2019, 10:59:52 PM »
HI ALL,

I HAVEN'T BEEN ON FOR A FEW DAYS, BOBBY HASN'T BEEN VERY WELL AND WE HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL YESTERDAY MORNING. HE HAD A FEW TESTS DONE AND AN XRAY WHICH CONFIRMED HE HAD PHEUMONIA, HE'S ON MEDICATION FOR A WEEK WITH LOTS OF REST.

LIZ, I'M GLAD YOU HAD SARAH AND SCOTLAND TO KEEP YOU COMPANY  :-*

WELCOME BACK JACKIE,  I HOPE YOU BROUGHT SOME HEAT BACK WITH YOU.  :-*

jackiehillis

« Reply #22776 on: March 27, 2019, 12:10:28 AM »
HI ALL,

I HAVEN'T BEEN ON FOR A FEW DAYS, BOBBY HASN'T BEEN VERY WELL AND WE HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL YESTERDAY MORNING. HE HAD A FEW TESTS DONE AND AN XRAY WHICH CONFIRMED HE HAD PHEUMONIA, HE'S ON MEDICATION FOR A WEEK WITH LOTS OF REST.

HI RUBY. I HOPE BOBBY IS ALRIGHT. IT'S NOT LIKE HIM.  *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

jillyfred

« Reply #22777 on: March 27, 2019, 12:13:48 AM »
Ruby sorry to hear Bobby is ill.
Please tell him I hope he feels better soon.

jilly

kraftcheese

« Reply #22778 on: March 27, 2019, 02:41:09 PM »

RUBY, I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR BOBBY'S NOT WELL.  GIVE HIM MY BEST WISHES FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY.   :-*

SCOTLAND, HONESTLY SOME PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET OUT OF WORK. HAHA. JUST JOKING. IT'S SO FRUSTRATING HAVING YOUR HAND BANDAGED.  HOPE IT HEALS SOON.  :-*

JACKIE, WELCOME HOME.  IT WON'T BE LONG GOING IN TILL JUNE.  HOPE YOU AND VI ARE WELL.  :-*

JILLYFRED, GOOD TO SEE YOU.  IS THE FAMILY ALL BACK HOME AND SETTLED IN AGAIN?    :-*

LIZ, HAS THAT SNOW GONE YET?  I HOPE SO.  ALMOST INTO APRIL SO THERE'S LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.   :-*

NOT MUCH TO REPORT FROM DOWN HERE.  BEEN BUSY THIS WEEK WITH THIS AND THAT AND GETTING THINGS PREPARED FOR OUR CAMPING TRIP.  ONLY 2 AND A BIT WEEKS UNTIL WE GO SO I'D BETTER GET MY FINGER OUT AS I HATE A WHOLE RUSH AT THE LAST MINUTE.  NEED TO CLEAN THE VAN AND CHECK THE CUPBOARDS.  IT'S LIKE A WEE PLAY HOUSE.  :D   HOPE YOU'RE WELL AND YOUR PAINS AREN'T TOO BAD.   :-*

I'M AWAY TO BED AS IT'S AFTER 1.30 AM.  NIGHT NIGHT ALL.
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

jillyfred

« Reply #22779 on: March 27, 2019, 03:36:58 PM »
Hello KC,
Yes all back home from Sydney-they had a lovely trip-thank you for asking.

Elizabeth is booked out again in July for a month.Jill has asked her to come as Adam is going home
to Wetherby,Yorkshire for his Mother`s 65th Birthday.
The whole family are going to stay at a fabulous holiday rental in the Dales-has to be when the schools
are off as two are teachers.
His brother is coming from Thailand also.House full with 10!

Jill is working and the cherubs are at Nursery-so `Granny Elizabeth` is needed for a `pull-out`!!!
Covering for Adam!

The Aussies are booked to come home in December-two weeks with us-then 2 weeks in Yorkshire.
I am longing to see Anna-she will be 2 in August-and Daniel-he will be 4 in January 2020.
Also my niece Jill-had her from birth!

I hope you have a really lovely time on the road with your own family-to me that`s what life is about-Family.

love
Jilly

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22780 on: March 27, 2019, 03:56:17 PM »
HI ALL,

RUBY, I HOPE BOBBY IS  GETTING BETTER, POOR THING MUST HAVE BEEN  HURTING.  IT'S SURPRISING HOW  EASY IT IS  TO GET SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND NOT KNOW.   LET'S  HOPE  THE MED. AND BEDREST WILL DO THE TRICK.    I KNOW SOMETIMES I COME ON AND  I KNOW THAT EVERYONE IS BUSY SO IT'S NICE WHEN SOMEONE ELSE COMES ON TOO.  I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING AS MOST PEOPLE HAVE MORE GOING ON IN THEIR LIVES THAN ME HA.  BUT I HOPE THEY ARE ALL KEEPING WELL.  AND YOURSELF TOO LOOKING AFTER BOBBY.   KEEP WELL LOVE.    LOVE TO BOBBY .   LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22781 on: March 27, 2019, 04:00:42 PM »
LIZ, HAS THAT SNOW GONE YET?  I HOPE SO.  ALMOST INTO APRIL SO THERE'S LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.   

NOT MUCH TO REPORT FROM DOWN HERE.  BEEN BUSY THIS WEEK WITH THIS AND THAT AND GETTING THINGS PREPARED FOR OUR CAMPING TRIP.  ONLY 2 AND A BIT WEEKS UNTIL WE GO SO I'D BETTER GET MY FINGER OUT AS I HATE A WHOLE RUSH AT THE LAST MINUTE.  NEED TO CLEAN THE VAN AND CHECK THE CUPBOARDS.  IT'S LIKE A WEE PLAY HOUSE.     HOPE YOU'RE WELL AND YOUR PAINS AREN'T TOO BAD.   

I'M AWAY TO BED AS IT'S AFTER 1.30 AM.  NIGHT NIGHT ALL.
KC  I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE UP AT THAT TIME  SO I HOPE YOU GOT A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP.   THOSE 2 WKS WILL FLY IN AND I HOPE YOUSE HAVE A GREAT TRIP. DO YOU BRING ALL YOUR FOOD WITH YOU OR BUY ON THE WAY.    GOOD WILL HUNTING , ANYWAY.  THAT'S THE NAME OF A MOVIE HA.   LIZ   XXXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22782 on: March 27, 2019, 04:02:49 PM »
Hello KC,
Yes all back home from Sydney-they had a lovely trip-thank you for asking.

Elizabeth is booked out again in July for a month.Jill has asked her to come as Adam is going home
to Wetherby,Yorkshire for his Mother`s 65th Birthday.
The whole family are going to stay at a fabulous holiday rental in the Dales-has to be when the schools
are off as two are teachers.
His brother is coming from Thailand also.House full with 10!

Jill is working and the cherubs are at Nursery-so `Granny Elizabeth` is needed for a `pull-out`!!!
Covering for Adam!

The Aussies are booked to come home in December-two weeks with us-then 2 weeks in Yorkshire.
I am longing to see Anna-she will be 2 in August-and Daniel-he will be 4 in January 2020.
Also my niece Jill-had her from birth!

I hope you have a really lovely time on the road with your own family-to me that`s what life is about-Family.

love
Jilly
JILLYFRED, I'M OUT OF BREATH AFTER READING ALL THAT.  GOOD LUCK HA.   LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22783 on: March 27, 2019, 04:41:06 PM »
HI ALL,

BOBBY THANKS YOU ALL FOR THINKING ABOUT HIM, HE HAS IMPROVED SO THE MEDICATION IS WORKING,  HE STILL NEEDS TO TAKE THINGS EASY AND DO WHAT HE'S TOLD :D.

SARAH, THE SUN IS SHINING TODAY BUT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET STILL HAS SNOW ON THE LAWNS, HOPEFULLY IT WILL MELT BY THE WEEKEND.  :-*

JILLY, IS NICE TO SEE YOU DROP IN,  IT SOUNDS LIKE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND LOTS OF FAMILY VACATIONS ON THE GO. :-*

SCOTLAND, I HOPE YOUR FINGER HEALS UP QUICKLY, IT SOUNDS PAINFUL. :-*

LIZ,  DID YOUR OT SHOW UP TODAY ? I HOPE SHE HELPS EASE YOUR PAIN. ANY NEWS ON THE NEW BED ? :-*

JACKIE, I'M SURE IT WILL TAKE YOU AWHILE TO SETTLE BACK TO NORMAL LIFE. WHEN ARE YOU GOING BACK TO BELFAST ? SAY HI TO VI  :-*

TO ALL OUR OTHER WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL  :-**

jillyfred

« Reply #22784 on: March 27, 2019, 04:45:10 PM »
JILLYFRED, I'M OUT OF BREATH AFTER READING ALL THAT.  GOOD LUCK HA.   LIZ XXX
==
Well yes Liz expect I do `go on`too much!

jilly