Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1544818 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22830 on: April 12, 2019, 02:00:38 PM »
GOOD MORNING GIRLS.

A QUICK NOTE TO LET YOU KNOW WE HAD NO INTERNET FOR 2 DAYS, :o DON'T KNOW THE REASON BUT THANKFULLY IT CAME BACK THIS MORNING  :)

WE'RE MEETING MY NEPHEW FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING SO I'LL BE BACK LATER.    :-**

urneygirl

« Reply #22831 on: April 12, 2019, 07:26:13 PM »
I'M BACK.

WE WENT TO NIAGARA FALLS ON WEDNESDAY AND STAYED OVER FOR THE NIGHT, WE HAD A NICE TIME. DID A LITTLE SHOPPING IN BUFFALO BEFORE THE DRIVE HOME.

JEAN I NOTICED OUR FRONT GARDEN IS PRETTY GREEN CONSIDERING ALL THE SNOW WE HAD, NOW THE RAIN HAS STARTED IT MAY GET GREENER, I CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER  :)

LIZ, I HOPE YOUR WELL, NOW THAT THE WEATHER IS A BIT BETTER YOU MAY GET OUT SHOPPING WITH YOUR FRIENDS. ANY LUCK WITH A NEW BED YET ? :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22832 on: April 13, 2019, 02:02:45 AM »
I'M BACK.

WE WENT TO NIAGARA FALLS ON WEDNESDAY AND STAYED OVER FOR THE NIGHT, WE HAD A NICE TIME. DID A LITTLE SHOPPING IN BUFFALO BEFORE THE DRIVE HOME.

JEAN I NOTICED OUR FRONT GARDEN IS PRETTY GREEN CONSIDERING ALL THE SNOW WE HAD, NOW THE RAIN HAS STARTED IT MAY GET GREENER, I CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER  :)

LIZ, I HOPE YOUR WELL, NOW THAT THE WEATHER IS A BIT BETTER YOU MAY GET OUT SHOPPING WITH YOUR FRIENDS. ANY LUCK WITH A NEW BED YET ? :-*
THANKS FOR ASKING RUBY BUT JUST THE USUAL ACHES AND PAINS,  A BIT MORE BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER I THINK HA.  GLAD YOU HAD A NICE  TRIP  AND STAY OVER.  I BET  YOU WERE GLAD YOU DID NOT HAVE TO DRIVE HOME.  DID YOU EVER FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR INTERNET?     I OPENED MY DOOR A BIT MORE TODAY AND HAVE NOT FELT ANY DIFFERENCE YET.   I'M SURE EVERYONE IS  WAITING FOR THE BETTER  WEATHER TO COME TO GET OUT PLANTING.   IT WAS RAINING HARD HERE TODAY BUT NOT REALLY THAT LONG.    WELL I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD WEEKEND.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #22833 on: April 13, 2019, 02:10:19 AM »
THANKS FOR ASKING RUBY BUT JUST THE USUAL ACHES AND PAINS,  A BIT MORE BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER I THINK HA.  GLAD YOU HAD A NICE  TRIP  AND STAY OVER.  I BET  YOU WERE GLAD YOU DID NOT HAVE TO DRIVE HOME.  DID YOU EVER FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR INTERNET?     I OPENED MY DOOR A BIT MORE TODAY AND HAVE NOT FELT ANY DIFFERENCE YET.   I'M SURE EVERYONE IS  WAITING FOR THE BETTER  WEATHER TO COME TO GET OUT PLANTING.   IT WAS RAINING HARD HERE TODAY BUT NOT REALLY THAT LONG.    WELL I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD WEEKEND.  LIZ XXX
                        HI ELIZABETH,  SORRY I HAVE BEEN ADMISS. DON'T GET TOO MANY NOTIFICATIONS FROM THE BF. HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING RUBY & BOBBY TOMORROW NIGHT.  *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22834 on: April 13, 2019, 03:00:28 AM »
                        HI ELIZABETH,  SORRY I HAVE BEEN ADMISS. DON'T GET TOO MANY NOTIFICATIONS FROM THE BF. HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING RUBY & BOBBY TOMORROW NIGHT.   *
JACKIE IT'S SO NICE TO  HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN.   DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DON'T KEEP SENDING YOU POSTS FROM THE FORUM BUT I'M GLAD YOU  MAKE THE EFORT TO KEEP IN TOUCH.  I HOPE YOUSE HAVE A GREAT TIME TOMORROW NIGHT.  I'M SURE ALL YOUR FRIENDS WILL BE GLAD TO SEE YOU AND VI AGAIN AND I BET YOU HAVE LOTS OF PHOTOS TO SHOW THEM HA.    TIME TO MOVE LOVE SO  I'LL SAY GOOD NIGHT .   LIZ   XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22835 on: April 13, 2019, 04:57:08 PM »

HI LIZ, BOBBY DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO MESS AROUND WITH THE COMPUTER BEFORE WE LEFT FOR NIAGARA, BUT WHEN WE GOT BACK MY NEPHEW TOLD US THERE HAD BEEN A POWER OUTAGE IN AJAX. SO THE CLICK OF A SWITCH AND WE HAD INTERNET AGAIN. :)

THE SUN IS SHINING SO I HOPE THE WEATHER WILL BE KIND TO US. IT WAS LOVELY TO SEE THE GARDEN CENTRES OPENING UP, SPRING IS IN THE AIR.  :)

I HOPE THE BIT OF HEAT WILL EASE YOUR PAINS.  :-* :-*

JACKIE, WE'RE  LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN,  AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT CHANGES THE  "GREEN GOOSE" HAS MADE.  :-*

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND    :-** :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22836 on: April 13, 2019, 06:34:04 PM »

HI LIZ, BOBBY DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO MESS AROUND WITH THE COMPUTER BEFORE WE LEFT FOR NIAGARA, BUT WHEN WE GOT BACK MY NEPHEW TOLD US THERE HAD BEEN A POWER OUTAGE IN AJAX. SO THE CLICK OF A SWITCH AND WE HAD INTERNET AGAIN. :)
THE SUN IS SHINING SO I HOPE THE WEATHER WILL BE KIND TO US. IT WAS LOVELY TO SEE THE GARDEN CENTRES OPENING UP, SPRING IS IN THE AIR.  :)
I HOPE THE BIT OF HEAT WILL EASE YOUR PAINS.  :-* :-*
JACKIE, WE'RE  LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN,  AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT CHANGES THE  "GREEN GOOSE" HAS MADE.  :-*
TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND    :-** :-*
OH RUBY,  JUST THE CLICK OF A SWITCH, BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW.  THE SUN IS SHINNING HERE AND IT'S LOVELY OR SO I THINK HA.  I HAVE MY DOOR OPEN, NOT TOO WIDE AS IT CAN CHANGE AND THE WIND IS COLD  UP THIS  HEIGHT.  LIKE I'M  SO FAR UP HA.  THE WIND IS PRETTY STRONG.  MEANT TO TELL YOU, YESTERDAY I HAD POGO DOGS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THEY WERE GOOD.   JUST A FEW MINUTES IN THE MICRO.  THANK YOU LOVE FOR THINKING OF ME.  SOMETIMES I GET TIRED OF COMPLAINING AND I'M SURE THERE ARE THOSE SAYING, WELL DON'T COMPLAIN, HA.    I BET YOU WILL HAVE A NICE TIME SEEING JACKIE AND VI AND ALL THE OTHER  PEOPLE  AGAIN.  WAS IT YOU AND BOBBY THAT HAD BEEN SAYING YOU MIGHT  THINK OF GOING DOWN  NEXT YEAR, GS, TO WHERE JACKIE GOES,  ANYWAY  LETS GET THIS YEAR OVER FIRST.   I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD WEEK END.  CAN'T WAIT TILL THEY START SELLING BOOZE IN THE STORES,  BOY WILL I STOCK UP HA HA.   LIZ  XXX 
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22837 on: April 14, 2019, 03:42:41 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL,

LIZ, WE HAD A LOVELY TIME AT THE MEET, IT WAS GREAT GETTING BACK TO THE (OLD BELFAST LOUNGE) THE STAFF WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND THE PLACE LOOKS GOOD.
WE HAVE BOOKED A PLACE IN FLORIDA FOR NEXT YEAR  (GS) JACKIE & VI GO TO ALABAMA.

I HAVE HEARD OF A POGO DOG BUT NEVER TASTED ONE, IS IT LIKE A WEINER ?

YESTERDAY WAS LOVELY AND NOW WE'RE BACK TO RAIN, BUT IT'S BETTER THAN THE WHITE STUFF AND IT WILL HELP THE GRASS. :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22838 on: April 14, 2019, 04:02:41 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL,

LIZ, WE HAD A LOVELY TIME AT THE MEET, IT WAS GREAT GETTING BACK TO THE (OLD BELFAST LOUNGE) THE STAFF WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND THE PLACE LOOKS GOOD.
WE HAVE BOOKED A PLACE IN FLORIDA FOR NEXT YEAR  (GS) JACKIE & VI GO TO ALABAMA.

I HAVE HEARD OF A POGO DOG BUT NEVER TASTED ONE, IS IT LIKE A WEINER ?

YESTERDAY WAS LOVELY AND NOW WE'RE BACK TO RAIN, BUT IT'S BETTER THAN THE WHITE STUFF AND IT WILL HELP THE GRASS. :-* :-*
RUBY I'M GLAD YOUSE HAD A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT, WERE THERE MANY THERE, SHOULD I BE EVEN ASKING THAT, MEANING OF COURSE THERE WERE LOTS.  HA.   I REMEMBER NOW ABOUT YOU SAYING YOU WERE THINKING OF GOING DOWN SOUTH, HARD TO BELIEVE YOU HAVE BOOKED IT ALREADY.   POGO DOGS ARE JUST LIKE HOT DOGS IN A BATTER AND THEY CAN JUST BE HEATED UP IN THE MICROWAVE FOR A FEW MINUTES.   I MIGHT JUST HAVE A FEW MORE FOR LUNCH HA.   I SEE IT'S RAINING AGAIN NOW.  I HAD TO CLOSE MY DOOR OVER SOME THIS MORNING, IT WAS COLD SITTING HERE.  WELL I KEEP SAYING THE WARM WEATHER  IS COMING, BUT WHEN HA.   LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22839 on: April 15, 2019, 05:38:41 PM »
GOOD MORNING CHUMS  I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL  :-**

LIZ, DID YOU GET THE BAD STORM LAST NIGHT ? I THOUGHT IT WAS NEVER GOING TO END, THE THUNDER AND LIGHTENING LASTED A LONG TIME.

I LOOKED OUT THE BACK WINDOW THIS MORNING EXPECTING TO SEE BROKEN TREES IN THE GARDEN.  ???

LIZ, I KNOW WE BOOKED EARLY FOR FLORIDA BUT WE WANTED TO GET INTO THE SAME CONDO BUILDING WE HAVE STAYED IN BEFORE, IT'S RIGHT ON THE BEACH. PLUS OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS THE PRICES HAVE GONE SKY HIGH, AND WE DIDN'T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE.

THE BAND DID A 2 HOUR CONCERT IN THE SCARBOROUGH CIVIC CENTRE YESTERDAY. IT'S A FREE CONCERT ( THE BAND GET PAID :)  SO LOTS OF PEOPLE SHOW UP.  PEOPLE SING ALONG AND COUPLES GET UP TO DANCE SO IT WAS A LOVELY AFTERNOON.    :)

I HOPE ALL THE DAMPNESS HASN'T CAUSED YOU PAIN.    I HAVEN'T BEEN OUTSIDE YET SO I DON'T KNOW HOW COLD IT IS. I'LL SEE YOU LATER. :-*   

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22840 on: April 16, 2019, 12:02:23 AM »
GOOD MORNING CHUMS  I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL  :-**

LIZ, DID YOU GET THE BAD STORM LAST NIGHT ? I THOUGHT IT WAS NEVER GOING TO END, THE THUNDER AND LIGHTENING LASTED A LONG TIME.

I LOOKED OUT THE BACK WINDOW THIS MORNING EXPECTING TO SEE BROKEN TREES IN THE GARDEN.  ???

LIZ, I KNOW WE BOOKED EARLY FOR FLORIDA BUT WE WANTED TO GET INTO THE SAME CONDO BUILDING WE HAVE STAYED IN BEFORE, IT'S RIGHT ON THE BEACH. PLUS OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS THE PRICES HAVE GONE SKY HIGH, AND WE DIDN'T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE.

THE BAND DID A 2 HOUR CONCERT IN THE SCARBOROUGH CIVIC CENTRE YESTERDAY. IT'S A FREE CONCERT ( THE BAND GET PAID :)  SO LOTS OF PEOPLE SHOW UP.  PEOPLE SING ALONG AND COUPLES GET UP TO DANCE SO IT WAS A LOVELY AFTERNOON.    :)

I HOPE ALL THE DAMPNESS HASN'T CAUSED YOU PAIN.    I HAVEN'T BEEN OUTSIDE YET SO I DON'T KNOW HOW COLD IT IS. I'LL SEE YOU LATER. :-*
RUBY I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH A FRIEND AND SHE SAID SHE HEARD SOMETHING, IT WAS THUNDER AND THEN I SAW THE LIGHTENING,   I LOVE THUNDER AND LIGHTENING.  IT'S BEEN VERY WINDY ALL DAY.  I'M GLAD YOU  WERE ABLE TO BOOK EARLY AND GET WHAT YOU WANTED.  I REMEMBER YOU TALKING ABOUT THE PRICES GOING UP HIGH.  I'M GLAD TO HEAR THE BAND GOT PAID AS IT SEEMS  THEY ARE ALWAYS PLAYING FOR FREE.    NOW AS FOR THE DAMPNESS ,  I HAVE EXTRA PAIN BUT  I CAN ONLY COPE WITH IT AND  NOT COMPLAIN LIKE I ALWAYS DO HA.   MOSTLY IT'S MY KNEES AND CLIMBING INTO BED.  HA.  SEE I'M DOING IT AGAIN.   NEED TO MOVE LOVE , SEE YOU LATER.   LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22841 on: April 17, 2019, 08:09:49 PM »
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL  :-* :-*

LIZ, I HOPE THIS WEATHER HELPS TO EASE YOUR PAINS, IT'S A  LOVELY FRESH SUNNY DAY AND I HOPE IT STAYS LIKE THIS. :)

WE WENT OUT EASTER EGG SHOPPING TODAY AND WE COULDN'T FIND ANY BOXED CADBURY EGG'S :( YOU COULD GET THE SMALL ONES SO THE BEST I COULD FIND WERE BOXED HERSHEY'S, THEY DON'T LOOK BAD BUT THEY ARE NOT CADBURY'S  :D   

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22842 on: April 18, 2019, 03:31:12 AM »
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL  :-* :-*

LIZ, I HOPE THIS WEATHER HELPS TO EASE YOUR PAINS, IT'S A  LOVELY FRESH SUNNY DAY AND I HOPE IT STAYS LIKE THIS. :)

WE WENT OUT EASTER EGG SHOPPING TODAY AND WE COULDN'T FIND ANY BOXED CADBURY EGG'S :( YOU COULD GET THE SMALL ONES SO THE BEST I COULD FIND WERE BOXED HERSHEY'S, THEY DON'T LOOK BAD BUT THEY ARE NOT CADBURY'S  :D
RUBY I CAN'T WAIT TO OPEN THE ONE I HAVE IN THE FRIDGE.  IT'S STRANGE YOU ARE FINDING IT HARD TO  GET CADBURY'S EGGS, I LOVE THE SMALL ONES.  DURING THE YEAR THEY CHARGE OVER A $1 FOR ONE BUT I LOVED IT WHEN THEY CAME ON SALE.  THEY ARE VERY RICH AND GOOOOY. HA.  WISH I HAD ONE NOW. HA.  I WANTED TO OPEN MY DOOR ABIT BUT DECIDED TO WAIT TILL TOMORROW WHEN THEY TEMP WILL GO HIGHER.  EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS IT'S HIGH  WITH THE WIND BLOWING YOU CAN FEEL IT COMING THROUGH THE DOOR.  THE SUN HAS BEEN SHINNING MOST OF THE DAY.  HAVE YOU ANY PLANS FOR EASTER SUNDAY.   LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

jillyfred

« Reply #22843 on: April 18, 2019, 03:33:17 PM »
TO EVERYONE ON THE CANADA THREAD.

I WISH YOU AND YOURS A VERY HAPPY EASTER AND MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE TODAY AND ALWAYS.

JILLY

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22844 on: April 18, 2019, 06:36:56 PM »
TO EVERYONE ON THE CANADA THREAD.

I WISH YOU AND YOURS A VERY HAPPY EASTER AND MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE TODAY AND ALWAYS.

JILLY
THANK YOU SO MUCH JILLY FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES.  I WOULD LIKE TO  SAY THE SAME TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE.   LIZ XXX
sixtyniner