Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1557129 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22935 on: May 12, 2019, 11:58:30 AM »

Reply #22932 on: Today at 01:59:13 AM

HI LIZ, WE ENJOYED OUR SANDWICH, AND WE DID HAVE SCALLIONS IN THEM, I'M USED TO CALLING THEM GREEN ONIONS NOW. 

IT WAS LOVELY THIS MORNING AND THEN GOT COLD IN THE AFTERNOON, WE BOUGHT SOME NICE HANGING BASKETS BUT WE PUT THEM IN THE GARAGE UNTIL TOMORROW INCASE IT GETS COLD OVERNIGHT. I HOPE THE WEATHER IS NICE TOMORROW FOR MOTHERS DAY 

RUBY I WAS ALSO TOLD ABOUT CUTTING UP PICKLES IN THE EGGS AS WELL.  MUST TRY THAT AS WELL.  WHY NOT HA.   THESE DAYS YOU DON'T KNOW WHEATHER TO PUT ON A BIG COAT OR SHORTS HA.  BUT IT'S COMING NEARER THE TIME WHEN THEY SAID YOU CAN PLANT OUTSIDE.  MAY 24 OR 28, CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH.   WELL IT'S DULL NOW BUT THEN IT'S  JUST 7am  HOPE THE DAYS GETS WARMER AND YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY, 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22936 on: May 12, 2019, 04:05:18 PM »
       HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES.  :-**

LIZ,  YOU CAN PUT WHATEVER YOU LIKE IN THE SANDWICH BUT I'M STICKING TO THE OLD FASHIONED EGG AND SCALLION.   :) :-*

DID YOU EVER GET ANY INFO ON THE WALMART GROCERY DELIVERY ?

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22937 on: May 12, 2019, 06:52:26 PM »
       HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES.  :-**

LIZ,  YOU CAN PUT WHATEVER YOU LIKE IN THE SANDWICH BUT I'M STICKING TO THE OLD FASHIONED EGG AND SCALLION.   :) :-*

DID YOU EVER GET ANY INFO ON THE WALMART GROCERY DELIVERY ?
RUBY I DID NOT.  PHONED UP AND GOT ENDED UP WITH SOMEONE WHO TOLD ME,  THEY DELIVERED WITHIN 10 K AND CHARGED FOR OVER THAT.  SO MY LAST ORDER I WAS TOO TIRED TO BOTHER BUT I AM GOING TO FIND OUT FROM SOMEONE WHO I CAN UNDERSTAND WHEN I SPEAK WITH THEM.   HOPE YOUSE ARE HAVING A NICE DAY, INSIDE SOMEWHERE HA.  LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22938 on: May 13, 2019, 11:01:18 PM »
HI LIZ, I HAD A LOVELY DAY YESTERDAY AND WE ALL WENT OUT FOR DINNER IN THE EVENING  :)

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS AWFUL WEATHER, BECAUSE WE COULDN'T DO ANY GARDENING TODAY WE WENT TO THE BASEMENT AND GATHERED UP SOME THINGS WE DON'T USE OR NEED ANYMORE, WE'RE GOING TO TAKE THEM TO THE SALVATION ARMY STORE. OTHER THAN THAT NOTHING EXCITING GOING ON TODAY  :D

I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING WELL  :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22939 on: May 14, 2019, 03:41:26 AM »
HI LIZ, I HAD A LOVELY DAY YESTERDAY AND WE ALL WENT OUT FOR DINNER IN THE EVENING  :)

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS AWFUL WEATHER, BECAUSE WE COULDN'T DO ANY GARDENING TODAY WE WENT TO THE BASEMENT AND GATHERED UP SOME THINGS WE DON'T USE OR NEED ANYMORE, WE'RE GOING TO TAKE THEM TO THE SALVATION ARMY STORE. OTHER THAN THAT NOTHING EXCITING GOING ON TODAY  :D

I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING WELL  :-* :-*
RUBY LOVE YOU SHOULD NEVER ASK ME THAT OR YOU WILL GET A PAGE OF COMPLAINTS.  HA...THANK YOU FOR ASKING I'M JUST A BIT SORE.  THAT'S ALL I WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT HA.  MY FRIEND JUST PHONED , THEY WERE OUT AND GRAHAM TOO JUST TOOK THEIR DOG OUT FOR HER LAST WALK.  IT'S STILL RAINING.  SO I BET THERE ARE MANY OUT THERE WITH MANY ACHES AND PAINS SO I FEEL FOR YOU.  WELL IF YOU DID NOT GET INTO THE GARDEN AT LEAST YOU GOT  THE BASEMENT  CLEANED UP, IT'S A PLACE WHERE MANY THINGS GO TO DIE HA.   I BET YOU'RE DIEING  TO GET OUT AND ABOUT.   IT'S A LONG WK END COMING UP AND SUNDAY AND MONDAY ARE GOING UP TO 22 AND 23.   GOOD NIGHT LOVE.   LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #22940 on: May 14, 2019, 01:34:22 PM »
HELLO TO ALL MY CHUMS.  I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON FOR A WHILE.  WE'VE HAD A BUSY TIME WITH THE FAMILY, AS YOU KNOW.  I'VE JUST SKIMMED THROUGH VERY QUICKLY SO FORGIVE ME IF I'M NOT QUITE UP WITH ALL THE NEWS.  WE HAD A LOVELY SECOND STAGE OF THE FAMILY VISIT AND BY THE TIME THEY LEFT AT THE WEEKEND WE WERE EXHAUSTED.  WE MISS ALL THE ACTIVITY AROUND THE HOUSE, THE NOISE, LAUGHTER AND EVEN THE ODD CHILDISH BICKERING BETWEEN THE WEE BROTHERS, AND TRAIN TRACKS ALL OVER THE PLACE.  THEY'RE NOW TOURING AROUND SOUTH AUSTRALIA AND WENDING THEIR WAY SLOWLY BACK TO THE WEST. 
HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL AND THOSE WHO'VE BEEN UNDER THE WEATHER ARE ALL BETTER AGAIN.  SCOTLAND, I SEE YOU'VE HAD A SORE FINGER.  OH THE VERY THOUGHT OF THAT FINGERNAIL GIVES ME THE HEEBIE-JEEBIES.  HOPE IT'S BETTER.  YOUR SUMMER PLACE WITH ISLE OF MAN VIEWS SOUNDS JUST LOVELY. 
I SEE OUR JEAN IS AWAY GALLIVANTING IN JAMAICA.  LUCKY GIRL!
LIZ, HOPE YOUR PAINS ARE EASING, ALTHOUGH I KNOW THEY'RE NEVER GONE COMPLETELY.  MUST BE AWFUL.  AT LEAST YOUR WEATHER'S WARMING UP NOW.  LOVELY DAYS AHEAD. OUR AUTUMN IS GOING NICELY (FOR ME) WITH VIRTUALLY NO RAIN AND STILL NICE DAYS AROUND 19c, SO I'M NOT COMPLAINING.  WE REALLY DO NEED RAIN BADLY THOUGH. 
NOT MUCH ELSE REALLY TO TELL YOU ALL, SO I'LL WISH YOU GOODNIGHT (OR GOOD MORNING WHERE YOU ARE) AS I'M GOING TO BED TO READ MY BOOK.  XXX
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22941 on: May 15, 2019, 10:50:21 PM »
HELLO TO ALL MY CHUMS.  I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON FOR A WHILE.  WE'VE HAD A BUSY TIME WITH THE FAMILY, AS YOU KNOW.  I'VE JUST SKIMMED THROUGH VERY QUICKLY SO FORGIVE ME IF I'M NOT QUITE UP WITH ALL THE NEWS.  WE HAD A LOVELY SECOND STAGE OF THE FAMILY VISIT AND BY THE TIME THEY LEFT AT THE WEEKEND WE WERE EXHAUSTED.  WE MISS ALL THE ACTIVITY AROUND THE HOUSE, THE NOISE, LAUGHTER AND EVEN THE ODD CHILDISH BICKERING BETWEEN THE WEE BROTHERS, AND TRAIN TRACKS ALL OVER THE PLACE.  THEY'RE NOW TOURING AROUND SOUTH AUSTRALIA AND WENDING THEIR WAY SLOWLY BACK TO THE WEST. 
HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL AND THOSE WHO'VE BEEN UNDER THE WEATHER ARE ALL BETTER AGAIN.  SCOTLAND, I SEE YOU'VE HAD A SORE FINGER.  OH THE VERY THOUGHT OF THAT FINGERNAIL GIVES ME THE HEEBIE-JEEBIES.  HOPE IT'S BETTER.  YOUR SUMMER PLACE WITH ISLE OF MAN VIEWS SOUNDS JUST LOVELY. 
I SEE OUR JEAN IS AWAY GALLIVANTING IN JAMAICA.  LUCKY GIRL!
LIZ, HOPE YOUR PAINS ARE EASING, ALTHOUGH I KNOW THEY'RE NEVER GONE COMPLETELY.  MUST BE AWFUL.  AT LEAST YOUR WEATHER'S WARMING UP NOW.  LOVELY DAYS AHEAD. OUR AUTUMN IS GOING NICELY (FOR ME) WITH VIRTUALLY NO RAIN AND STILL NICE DAYS AROUND 19c, SO I'M NOT COMPLAINING.  WE REALLY DO NEED RAIN BADLY THOUGH. 
NOT MUCH ELSE REALLY TO TELL YOU ALL, SO I'LL WISH YOU GOODNIGHT (OR GOOD MORNING WHERE YOU ARE) AS I'M GOING TO BED TO READ MY BOOK.  XXX
KC IT'S SO NICE TO  HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN.  I'VE NOT BEEN ON FOR A  DAY, TUMMY TROUBLE, SO WHAT'S NEW HA.  I GUESS IT'S SEEMS VERY QUIET AFTER EVERYONE LEFT, I HOPE THE TOURERS   HAVE A GOOD TIME, WHEN DO YOU THINK YOU WILL SEE THEM AGAIN.   TODAY WAS A SHOCK, IT WAS UP  AT 20 TODAY BUT HAS   GONE DOWN SOME, IT HAS ALSO RAINED, AGAIN WHAT'S NEW.  BUT IT CAN ONLY GET WARMER.   I LOVE AUTUMN, WAS ALWAYS MY FAV. TIME OF THE YEAR.   I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP HA.   TAKE CARE LOVE.   LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22942 on: May 16, 2019, 05:06:20 PM »
HI GIRLS, THIS IS A QUICK NOTE, WE'RE LEAVING SHORTLY TO PICK UP BOBBY'S COUSIN FOR LUNCH. I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE FORUM FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AND JUST WANTD TO LET YOU KNOW I'M STILL AROUND. :) I'LL CHECK BACK LATER   :-**

mcd

« Reply #22943 on: May 16, 2019, 09:32:45 PM »
HELLO LADIES , ENJOYING OUR LAST FULL DAY AT THE SEASIDE  , ITS BEEN A NICE WEEK BUT LOOKING FORWARD TO  GETTING HOME  HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GOOD .  HUGS  🤗

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

scotland

« Reply #22944 on: May 17, 2019, 12:35:24 AM »
Hi to all you kind people who sent posts about my sore finger !!  Good news it,s on the mend you are such a careing bunch of flowers  a bouquet anyone would be delighted to get Thanks to everyone weather here still enjoyable due to change around Sunday.I hope you are all in the pink and life is treating you kindly  my clan here and back home are all well my daughter is thoroughly enjoying in one sentence  and feeling she is living in a nightmare in another moving into her new apartment  .Funny thing is she is only moving personal things everything else is being delivered new  I often wonder how our generation managed?  I sometimes have to bite my tongue which believe me is hard at times OUCH Take care and best wishes to to all M😂😂

kraftcheese

« Reply #22945 on: May 17, 2019, 05:58:35 AM »
HI GIRLS, THIS IS A QUICK NOTE, WE'RE LEAVING SHORTLY TO PICK UP BOBBY'S COUSIN FOR LUNCH. I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE FORUM FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AND JUST WANTD TO LET YOU KNOW I'M STILL AROUND. :) I'LL CHECK BACK LATER   :-**

HI RUBY, HOPE YOU AND BOBBY ARE KEEPING WELL AND THAT YOU'VE BEEN ABLE TO GET INTO THE GARDEN. HAPPY DAYS AHEAD FOR YOU ALL AFTER THE LONG WINTER.  ENJOY! XX

HI SCOTLAND, GLAD YOUR FINGER IS GETTING BETTER.  HAD A WEE GIGGLE ABOUT "LIVING A NIGHTMARE" MOVING INTO AN APARTMENT AND ALL NEW FURNITURE BEING DELIVERED. ;)  GOOD LUCK TO YOUR DAUGHTER.  I'M SURE SHE DESERVES IT. XX

MY EMOJIS AREN'T WORKING FOR SOME REASON, SO I'LL GO BACK TO THE OLD SYSTEM.  SEE YOU ALL LATER. XOXO
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22946 on: May 17, 2019, 05:17:22 PM »
SORRY GUYS,  HAVE BEEN DOING MY  POSTS  SO I SHALL DO AN ALL ROUNDER.  HA.  I'VE BEEN TRYING BUT ONLY GETTING ONE DONE AT A TIME. 

MANDY I'M SO GLAD YOUR NAIL IS GETTING BETTER, IT'S ABOUT TIME.  I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR DAUGHGER IS GOING THROUGH,  IT'S A BIG MOVE FOR HER  AND IT'S GOOD THAT IT'S JUST HER FOR NOW,  OTHER WISE THEY WOULD BE TEARING EACH OTHER'S HAIR OUT. HA. 

RUBY I HOPE YOU HAD  A NICE LUNCH  WITH BOBBY'S COUSIN, IT'S NICE TO MEET UP WITH FAMILY.

JEAN  IT WILL BE NICE TO HAVE YOU HOME AGAIN, I'M SURE YOU WILL BE TIRED OUT  AND BRING SOME OF THAT NICE WEATHER  WITH YOU.  HA.

KC, I BET YOU'RE IN BED BY NOW.   HOW'S YOUR WEATHER DOING.  OUR'S IS NICE  RIGHT NOW , WE HAVE THE SUN AND THE TEMP. IS GOING UP  THEN COMING DOWN BUT IT'S STILL ONLY MAY.  NOT YET TIME TO PLANT STUFF HA. IT'S NICE AND QUIET TODAY,  THE BUILDING ACROSS IS HAVING WORK DONE AND THEY ARE SO NOISEY.  AND IT GOES ON ALL DAY SO THEY MUST BE TAKING A BREAK.  TG.  .

I'M SORRY  THIS IS AN ALL FOR ONE HA.   I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WK END.  IT'S THE LONG WK END FOR US  HERE.  SO I HOPE WE GET THE WEATHER SO THE KIDS CAN HAVE A GOOD TIME.  CHEERS EVERYONE.  KEEP WELL.  LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22947 on: May 17, 2019, 07:40:23 PM »
HI GIRLS, I READ ALL YOUR POSTS AND IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU ALL BACK   :-**

LIZ, WE GO FOR LUNCH AND A BIT OF SHOPPING ONCE A MONTH WITH BOBBY'S COUSIN, SHE WANTS TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T FORGET ABOUT HER  :D

WE HAD TO BUY A NEW BBQ BUT WE WONT GET IT UNTIL NEXT WEEK. THE OLD ONE LOOKS OK FROM THE OUTSIDE BUT THE INSIDE WAS STARTING TO RUST SO WE MADE SURE WE PICKED A  STAINLESS STEEL ONE.  THERE'S A GUY IN THE AREA WHO PICKES UP JUNK SO HE WILL PROBIBLY TAKE THE OLD ONE AWAY.

I HOPE THE WEATHER IMPROVES FOR THE LONG WEEKEND, WE DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS OTHER THAN SOME GARDENING.

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND   :-** :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22948 on: May 17, 2019, 11:12:24 PM »
HI GIRLS, I READ ALL YOUR POSTS AND IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU ALL BACK   :-**

LIZ, WE GO FOR LUNCH AND A BIT OF SHOPPING ONCE A MONTH WITH BOBBY'S COUSIN, SHE WANTS TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T FORGET ABOUT HER  :D

WE HAD TO BUY A NEW BBQ BUT WE WONT GET IT UNTIL NEXT WEEK. THE OLD ONE LOOKS OK FROM THE OUTSIDE BUT THE INSIDE WAS STARTING TO RUST SO WE MADE SURE WE PICKED A  STAINLESS STEEL ONE.  THERE'S A GUY IN THE AREA WHO PICKES UP JUNK SO HE WILL PROBIBLY TAKE THE OLD ONE AWAY.

I HOPE THE WEATHER IMPROVES FOR THE LONG WEEKEND, WE DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS OTHER THAN SOME GARDENING.

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND   :-** :-*
RUBY I BET YOU CAN'T WAIT TO START BBQ ON YOUR NEW BBQ.  I REMEMBER BUYING A NEW ONE AND HAD ONLY USED IT A FEW TIMES AND THE WIND BLEW IT OVER, IT'S WHERE IT WAS SITTING, ANYWAY THE GUY WHO CAME AROUND LOOKING FOR JUNK, METAL TOOK IT AWAY.  THAT WAS THE END. HA.   ENJOY  YOUR GARDEN AS IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE NICE BUT WHO CAN TELL HA.   LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22949 on: May 18, 2019, 11:04:24 PM »
HI LIZ, A NEIGHBOUR ACROSS THE STREET TOOK THE BBQ, HE MAY BE MINDING IT FOR THE JUNK GUY  :D

THE WEATHER LOOKS  NICE TODAY BUT IT'S  STILL A BIT ON THE COOL SIDE, MIND YOU WE SHOULDN'T COMPLAIN. ::)

HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU,  ARE YOU FEELING ANY BETTER ?  :-*

SCOTLAND,  I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOUR FINGER NAIL HAS HEALED, AND I HOPE YOUR DAUGHTER IS ALL SETTLED IN HER NEW APPARTMENT. I DON'T THINK THE YOUNG ONES COULD HAVE HANDLED OUR GENERATION  :D :-*

SARAH, I SEE YOU'RE BACK TO NORMAL AFTER YOUR FAMILY LEFT ?  I'M LIKE AN EVER READY BATTERY WHEN I HAVE FAMILY VISITING :D, BUT WE'RE PROBIBLY ALL THE SAME AND WANT THEM TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.  :-*

JEAN, I'M SURE IT WILL TAKE YOU A FEW DAYS TO GET BACK TO NORMAL, WELCOME BACK :-*