Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1566300 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22965 on: May 22, 2019, 04:47:08 AM »
   Thanks Ruby  its always nice to get back to your own wee house .   The puppy is female  rescued from N W T   

I forgot I was supposed to be organising the lunch at the end of the month for the Dancing Ladies  just got  it all sorted  PHEW  going to Ocala Winery for lunch .  Anything exciting going on with you gals ?
NOTHING  AS EXCITING AS WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU.   THAT SOUNDS LIKE A NICE DAY OUT FOR YOUR LUNCH JEAN.  IS SOMEONE ELSE DOING THE DRIVING SO YOU CAN HAVE A WEE DRINK.  WINK.  LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #22966 on: May 23, 2019, 05:04:52 PM »
GOOD MORNING / AFTERNOON / EVENING  HOW ARE YOU ?   I WAS HOPING TO GO TO THE NURSERY FOR SOME PATIO PLANTS , I HAVE SOME PLANTERS  TO FILL AND HOPEFULLY GET SOME NICE CASCADING ONES , DON'T LIKE WALKING THROUGH  NURSERIES IN THE RAIN

BOTH MARK AND TARA HAVE BIRTHDAYS THIS WEEK AND WE USUALLY HAVE A BBQ SO FINGERS CROSSED

RUBY THE WEATHER WAS GOOD WE DON'T NORMALLY GO TO THE ISLANDS THIS LATE , A COUPLE OF DAYS THE AFTERNOONS WERE QUITE HUMID THAT'S WHEN WE HIT THE BAR FOR A COOL ONE   

LIZ  HOPEFULLY  YOU WILL BE ABLE TO OPEN YOUR DOOR AND ENJOY SOME WARM BREEZE

MANDY   I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD BADLY HURT YOUR FINGER NAIL OUCH , DID YOU DAMAGE ANY NERVES ?  I REALLY HOPE IT HEALS WELL TAKE CARE   HUGS   

SARAH  I GUESS YOU ARE COMING INTO AUTUMN  ?  , ALL SETTLED BACK INTO YOUR ROUTINE AGAIN NOW THE FAMILY GET TOGETHERS ARE OVER FOR ANOTHER WEE WHILE ? 

OKAY GIRLS  I AM GOING TO LOVE YOU AND LEAVE YOU FOR NOW  HAVE A GOOD DAY

[size=78%]
[/size]
[size=78%]
Quote from: mcd link=topic=42050.msg213610HE7#msg2136107 date=1558492402
[/font][/size]   Thanks Ruby  its always nice to get back to your own wee house .   The puppy is female  rescued from N W T   

I forgot I was supposed to be organising the lunch at the end of the month for the Dancing Ladies  just got  it all sorted  PHEW  going to Ocala Winery for lunch .  Anything exciting going on with you gals ? 
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

urneygirl

« Reply #22967 on: May 23, 2019, 05:15:02 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL  *

JEAN, YOUR LUNCH AT THE WINERY SOUNDS LOVELY, I REMEMBER YOU GOING THERE BEFORE WITH YOUR LADIES. I'M SURE YOU WILL ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME  :-*

LIZ, WE WENT TO A PLAY AT LEAH'S HIGH SCHOOL LAST NIGHT AND IT WS VERY GOOD, LEAH WASN'T IN THIS PLAY BUT SHE WAS A PRODUCER ALONG WITH HER TEACHER. I WON'T GO INTO IT ALL BUT IT WAS ABOUT DIFFERENT STUDENT'S FACING THEIR WORRIES ABOUT THE FUTURE.  :-*

IT'S ANOTHER DULL WET DAY, THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT IT IS THE GRASS IS LOOKING GOOD :D

urneygirl

« Reply #22968 on: May 23, 2019, 05:18:20 PM »
JEAN, WE POSTED AT THE SAME TIME. I HOPE THE WEATHER TURNS GOOD FOR THE B-DAY BBQ :)

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22969 on: May 25, 2019, 02:46:17 PM »
HI GUYS,  I HAVE NOT BEEN ON I REALISED FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS, WOH.  TUMMY TROUBLES NOT TO WORRY ABOUT.  ALL'S FINE AGAIN.  RIGHT NOW IT'S POURING AND HAS BEEN  FOR SOMETIME, DIDN'T NOTICE IT.   I  HOPE IT'S NOT RAINING WHERE YOU ARE AND  IT STAYS DRY FOR YOUR BBQ.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARK AND TARA..  SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN NOT ANSWERING.   I'M OF TO BED AGAIN TO REST MY KNEES.  I HOPE THE REST OF YOUR WK END  GOES WELL  AND THE SUN COMES OUT AGAIN.  AT LEAST THE GRASS IIKES THE RAIN.   LIZ   XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22970 on: May 25, 2019, 10:37:45 PM »
HI LIZ, I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON.  :-* :-*

I HOPE THE WEATHER GETS BETTER SO WE CAN GET INTO THE GARDEN AGAIN. WE HAD RAIN THIS MORNING AND SUPPOSED TO GET STORMS THIS EVENING, HOPEFULLY IT WILL CLEAR THE AIR FOR TOMORROW. :-\

THE BAND DID A CONCERT THIS AFTERNOON IN THE VETERANS WING OF SUNNYBROOK HOSPITAL. THE BAND HAVE BEEN DOING THIS CONCERT FOR MANY YEARS, THEY PLAY ALL THE SONGS THE VET'S KNOW AND CAN SING ALONG, IT'S VERY SAD TO SEE MOST OF THEM IN WHEELCHAIRS. :(

WELL, THE RAIN WITH THUNDER AND LIGHTENING HAS STARTED SO I GUESS WE WON'T BE GOING OUT FOR DINNER ::)

HAVE A GOOD EVENING AND WEEKEND EVERYONE  :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22971 on: May 25, 2019, 11:07:25 PM »
HI LIZ, I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON.  :-* :-*

I HOPE THE WEATHER GETS BETTER SO WE CAN GET INTO THE GARDEN AGAIN. WE HAD RAIN THIS MORNING AND SUPPOSED TO GET STORMS THIS EVENING, HOPEFULLY IT WILL CLEAR THE AIR FOR TOMORROW. :-\

THE BAND DID A CONCERT THIS AFTERNOON IN THE VETERANS WING OF SUNNYBROOK HOSPITAL. THE BAND HAVE BEEN DOING THIS CONCERT FOR MANY YEARS, THEY PLAY ALL THE SONGS THE VET'S KNOW AND CAN SING ALONG, IT'S VERY SAD TO SEE MOST OF THEM IN WHEELCHAIRS. :(

WELL, THE RAIN WITH THUNDER AND LIGHTENING HAS STARTED SO I GUESS WE WON'T BE GOING OUT FOR DINNER ::)

HAVE A GOOD EVENING AND WEEKEND EVERYONE  :-**
I'M FEELING FINE NOW RUBY, THANKS FOR ASKING LOVE. I HAD TO COME OUT AND SEE WHAT WAS MAKING ALL THE NOISE.  IT'S LIKE THUNDER AND LIGHTENING AND IT CAN'T WAIT TO RAIN, IT'S POURING SO I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO MIGHT HAVE HAD BBQS GOING.  MORE LIKE  A SWIMMING POOL PARTY.  I HOPE I DON'T JINX MYSELF , I'VE JUST HEARD THE POLICE SIRENS GOING LOUD AND NOW THEY'VE STOPPED, I HOPE IT'S NOT SOMETHING VERY SERIOUS, ANYWAY I HOPE THE POWER DOES NOT GO OF.    IT SOUNDS LIKE THE VETS HAD A GOOD TIME, I'M SO GLAD YOU DO THAT FOR THEM RUBY, WHEN YOU THINK WHAT THEY DID FOR US.  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

BREDAGUY

« Reply #22972 on: May 25, 2019, 11:18:23 PM »
where has Cyprus girl gone

jillyfred

« Reply #22973 on: May 26, 2019, 06:04:26 AM »
where has Cyprus girl gone
==
She was logged on this morning but has not posted since October.

Why not send her a P.M.

jilly

jackiehillis

« Reply #22974 on: May 28, 2019, 12:58:22 AM »
                     HI EVERYONE. SORRY TO BE ABSENTEE. I AM NOT GETTING MANY NOTIFICATIONS FROM THE  BF. HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL. WEE HAVE BEEN SO BUSY GETTING READY  FOR OUR TRIP TO BELFAST ON FRIDAY. WE ARRIVE THERE SATURDAY MORNING. ELIZABETH, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT SATURDAY.                      

"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

jillyfred

« Reply #22975 on: May 28, 2019, 10:54:12 AM »
Bon Voyage Jackie!!

I hope Vi and yourself have a really lovely time,the weather is good for you and you have a ball at your `Meet`!

I wish you WELCOME HOME on Saturday!

jilly x

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22976 on: May 28, 2019, 12:18:58 PM »
OH JACKIE, I'M SO JEALOUS.  I WAS READING THE NAMES AND THEY ALL SOUNDED  LIKE I KNEW THEM.  I BET THEY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUSE AGAIN.  I HOPE THE WEATHER STAYS GOOD FOR YOUR HOMECOMING HA.  SO FAR IT'S BEEN GOOD  HAS VI STARTED YOUR PACKING YET, WILL YOU BE GOING DOWN SOUTH AGAIN.  SO MANY QUESTIONS  SO I'LL GIVE YOU A BREAK AND FINISH OF WITH THESE FEW HA.  IN CASE YOU DON'T GET BACK ON THE FORUM BEFORE  YOU GO, ALL THE BEST AND SAFE FLIGHT HOME.  LOVE LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #22977 on: May 28, 2019, 01:45:55 PM »
Hi, When I got up this morning it was like a fall day with wind and rain. Did so much work outside yesterday and kept thinking to myself what a lovely day. Well that did not last long no repeat of that lovely day today. I'm busy getting ready for my visitors coming from Belfast. They keep keep asking what do we want them to bring us, and for the life of me I can't think of a thing. Almost any thing that I would have a craving for I can get at any of the British stores. So any ideas of something I am forgetting. Hope you all have a good day and with any luck it's a better weather day in your neck of the woods  ;)
You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

jillyfred

« Reply #22978 on: May 28, 2019, 04:22:12 PM »
Well Irishdiva-you will be paying for the stuff at the British Stores with an arm and a leg I should think!
They will want to come with presents from NI so why not ask for the things you buy over there!
Anyway-their`s will be much fresher!!!!

jillyx
PS have a lovely time with your visitors!It will be so nice for them to get out of NI for a visit to Canada!

urneygirl

« Reply #22979 on: May 28, 2019, 05:39:49 PM »
Hi all, it's lovely to see you all, sorry I have been missing  for a couple of days with one thing and another.

LILLIAN, IT WAS ABOUT THIS TIME LAST YEAR  WE WERE GETTING READY FOR BOBBY'S SISTER AND HUBBY COMING, IT'S AN EXCITING TIME AND I HOPE YOU GET THE GOOD WEATHER WE HAD. SAY HI TO MAVIS :-*

JACKIE, I CAN FEEL THE EXCITEMENT, :D YOU'RE MAKING ME HOMESICK AND BOBBY WOULD GO AT THE DROP OF A HAT, MAYBE NEXT YEAR  :)

JILLY, LOVELY TO SEE YOU DROP IN I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.  WE HAVE BEEN BUSY GETTING THE GARDEN SET UP FOR SUMMER, THE FLOWER BASKETS AND PLANTS SO FAR  ARE DOING WELL  SO I HOPE MOTHER NATURE IS KIND TO US.  :) HAVE YOU ANY SUMMER PLANS ? :-*

JEAN, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, HOW DID THE LUNCH AT THE WINERY GO ?   I HOPE YOU AND MORRIS ARE OVER YOUR COLDS :-* :-*