Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1620006 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23085 on: June 29, 2019, 03:28:28 PM »
LIZ, I'M SURE EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FINE WHEN THE NEW BED ARRIVES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO SUPPORT YOU ON DELIVERY DAY  :-*

SCOTLAND,  YOUR HOLIDAY PLANS SOUND GREAT, I'M GLAD YOU'RE GETTING GOOD WEATHER, HAVE A GREAT TIME, TOURING THE LAKE DISTRICT SOUNDS LOVELY.   :-*

JACKIE, I GUESS YOU WILL ARRIVE HOME TODAY ? I'M SURE IT WILL TAKE YOU AND VI AWHILE TO GET BACK TO A NORMAL LIFE :-*

JEAN,  HAS YOUR CHILD MINDING  FINISHED FOR THE WEEK, ? AS MUCH AS WE LOVE THEM IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO GET BACK TO YOUR OWN WEE HOUSE. :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23086 on: June 29, 2019, 06:00:20 PM »

Reply #23085 on: Today at 03:28:28 PM

LIZ, I'M SURE EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FINE WHEN THE NEW BED ARRIVES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO SUPPORT YOU ON DELIVERY DAY 

RUBY I DID NOT KNOW JACKIE WAS     COMING  HOME TODAY.  I FELT GLAD TO GET HOME BUT THERE WAS ALWAYS THIS FEELING  OF SOMETHING  MISSING  WHEN WE DID AND IT TOOK A WHILE TO  GET BACK TO "NORMAL".   I HOPE THEY HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY HOME.  LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23087 on: June 29, 2019, 11:00:55 PM »
HI LIZ,

JACKIE MENTIONED YESTERDAY WAS THEIR LAST DAY IN BELFAST. I THINK WE WERE ALL THE SAME RETURNING FROM HOME, IT TOOK AGES TO GET BACK TO NORMAL, I WOULD KEEP REMEMBERING THINGS WE DID AND THE PEOPLE WE GOT TO VISIT.      LIZ, I'M MAKING MYSELF HOMESICK HERE :D

I HOPE YOU HAD A RESTFULL DAY AND IT WASN'T TOO HOT FOR YOU. :-* :-* 

jackiehillis

« Reply #23088 on: June 30, 2019, 01:00:27 AM »
HI LIZ,

JACKIE MENTIONED YESTERDAY WAS THEIR LAST DAY IN BELFAST. I THINK WE WERE ALL THE SAME RETURNING FROM HOME, IT TOOK AGES TO GET BACK TO NORMAL, I WOULD KEEP REMEMBERING THINGS WE DID AND THE PEOPLE WE GOT TO VISIT.      LIZ, I'M MAKING MYSELF HOMESICK HERE :D

HI RUBY, ELIZABETH AND EVERYONE. . WE ARE HOME NOW. SATURDAY NIGHT. AS RUBY SAID IT WILL TAKE A WHILE TO WIND DOWN. NO MORE GETTING UP AND LOOKING OUT AT THE CAVE HILLS AND THE LAGAN.    *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23089 on: June 30, 2019, 05:51:39 AM »
HI LIZ,

THANKS RUBY AND I'M STILL DECIDING  ON PUTTING THE AIR ON OR NOT.  I LIKE MY DOOR OPEN BUT  IF IT KEEPS ON LIKE THIS I WILL NEED TO.  IT TAKES A FEW DAYS FOR THIS APT. TO COOL DOWN SO MAYBE I SHOULD START IT NOW FOR THE GUYS COMING TO  DO THE BEDS.?    RUBY LOVE I GET LIKE SOMETIMES  AND IT'S BEEN YRS SINCE I WAS HOME,   I WISH I COULD WIGGLE MY NOSE LIKE SAMANTHA AND  GET YOU BACK HOME, WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT, I COULD DO THE SAME FOR ME HA.   MY SISTER IS NOT TOO GOOD SO I WISH I COULD  GO OVER FOR HER.  WELL LOVE HAVE A NICE DAY TOMORROW.  LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23090 on: June 30, 2019, 05:56:37 AM »
                         HI RUBY, ELIZABETH AND EVERYONE. . WE ARE HOME NOW. SATURDAY NIGHT. AS RUBY SAID IT WILL TAKE A WHILE TO WIND DOWN. NO MORE GETTING UP AND LOOKING OUT AT THE CAVE HILLS AND THE LAGAN.    *
  JACKIE LOVE  WELCOME HOME, YOU AND VI WILL MISS  EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE  AND IT'LL TAKE A WHILE TO GET SETTLED AGAIN.  YOU HAVE LOTS OF PHOTOS AND MEMORIES  AND GOD'S SPARING YOU WILL LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT YR.   SORRY I'M WAY AHEAD.   LIZ  XXXXX
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #23091 on: June 30, 2019, 08:32:00 AM »

HI JACKIE AND VI, LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A FANTASTIC HOLIDAY.  THE PHOTOS ARE BEAUTIFUL - SO CLEAR.  THE OLD COUNTRY LOOKS GORGEOUS AND I'M REALLY GLAD YOU GOT GOOD WEATHER.  XX

LIZ, I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOUR SISTER ISN'T TOO WELL.  IT'S VERY HARD WHEN WE'RE SO FAR AWAY FROM OUR LOVED ONES WHEN THEY'RE SICK.  I HOPE SHE IMPROVES SOON.  XX

SCOTLAND, SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE HAVING A LOVELY SUMMER.  THE HOLIDAY HOME SOUNDS LIKE A DREAM AND THE LAKE DISTRICT WILL BE JUST BEAUTIFUL.  ENJOY!  XX

RUBY, JEAN AND ALL OUR OTHER CHUMS, HOPE ALL'S GOING WELL FOR YOU ALL.  XX
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

jillyfred

« Reply #23092 on: June 30, 2019, 12:44:59 PM »

===
Jackie glad to hear your back home safely.
By all accounts you and Vi had a really lovely time.
Many thanks for your photographs I enjoyed seeing them very much.

jilly

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23093 on: June 30, 2019, 06:54:13 PM »
LIZ, I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOUR SISTER ISN'T TOO WELL.  IT'S VERY HARD WHEN WE'RE SO FAR AWAY FROM OUR LOVED ONES WHEN THEY'RE SICK.  I HOPE SHE IMPROVES SOON.  X

KC THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES FOR MY SISTER.  SHE NEVER TOLD ME HOW SICK SHE WAS TILL LAST YR.  AND EVEN THEN I HAD TO DRAG IT OUT OF HER.   SHE MAKES LIGHT OF THINGS WHEN I ASK HER BUT SHE WAS ALWAYS  THE TOUGH ONE HA.  I WOULD BE OVER THERE IN A HEART BEAT IF I COULD TRAVEL. 
I TRY AND PHONE BUT KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT THE TIME AND THEN IT'S GONE HA.  LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #23094 on: July 01, 2019, 03:16:19 AM »
LIZ   SORRY TO HEAR YOUR SISTER IS NOT KEEPING VERY WELL ,    I HOPE HER HEALTH IMPROVES  SOON ,  SENDING YOU HUGS 
HAS YOUR BED ARRIVED YET ? I BET YOU CAN'T WAIT  TO GET IN TO IT .  :-*

SCOTLAND , NOT SURE IF YOU ARE STILL ENJOYING YOUR HIGHLAND HOLIDAY  IF SO I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOURSELF , HUBBY AND I WOULD LOVE TO GO OVER AGAIN  STILL A FEW PLACES WE HAVEN'T GOT TO SEE .   :)

KC , HOW IS YOUR WEATHER ,GETTING COOL YET ?  WILL YOU BE HEADING TO SOMEWHERE A BIT WARMER FOR A FEW WEEKS .    I AM DOING  AS WELL AS CAN BE EXPECTED FOR A AULD DOLL , THANKS FOR ASKING  :-*       

RUBY  ANYTHING NEW WITH YOU ?  I AM WATCHING THE FIREWORKS  THEY ARE POPPING UP IN EVERY DIRECTION  IT'S A NICE CLEAR NIGHT FOR THEM . 

JACKIE  I SEE YOU ARRIVED  HOME ON THE WEEKEND ,  TAKES A WHILE FOR THE BODY AND WITS TO GET BACK TO NORMAL . ALWAYS NICE TO GET BACK TO YOUR OWN BED AND HOUSE . 

IF YOUR JUST STARTING YOUR DAY HAVE A GOOD ONE, ENJOY   .IF YOUR DAY IS COMING TO A END ,SWEET DREAMS  GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS   :-* :-*

HOPEFULLY I HAVEN'T MISSED ANYONE   

:-*
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23095 on: July 01, 2019, 04:29:43 AM »

Reply #23094 on: Today at 03:16:19 AM

LIZ   SORRY TO HEAR YOUR SISTER IS NOT KEEPING VERY WELL ,    I HOPE HER HEALTH IMPROVES  SOON ,  SENDING YOU HUGS 
HAS YOUR BED ARRIVED YET ? I BET YOU CAN'T WAIT  TO GET IN TO IT . 

THANK YOU JEAN FOR YOUR GOOD THOUGHTS AND WISHES FOR MY SISTER.   I'VE STARTED  TAKING SOME OF THE STUFF OUT OF MY ROOM. JUST SMALL STUFF AS THAT'S ALL I CAN MANAGE.  A LITTLE TABLE BY MY WINDOW HAS A FEW DOLLS AND LITTLE BEARS ON IT SO I'VE BEEN  CLEARING IT JUST IN CASE THEY BUMP INTO IT.   I'LL BE SO GLAD WHEN IT'S ALL OVER  WITH.  I'VE BEEN HEARING THE FIREWORKS ALL NIGHT AND I'M WONDERING WHERE THEY ARE AS IT'S VERY CLOSED UP NEIGHBOURHOOD.   I'M GLAD IT'S NOT RAINING SO THEY CAN LET THEM OFF.   LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #23096 on: July 01, 2019, 09:50:45 AM »
TO ALL MY CANADIAN CHUMS - I FORGOT TO WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY CANADA DAY.  HOPE YOU ALL HAD A LOVELY LONG WEEKEND.  CHEERS!  (MY SMILEY FACES AREN'T WORKING FOR SOME REASON). XXXXX

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23097 on: July 01, 2019, 10:03:17 AM »
TO ALL MY CANADIAN CHUMS - I FORGOT TO WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY CANADA DAY.  HOPE YOU ALL HAD A LOVELY LONG WEEKEND.  CHEERS!  (MY SMILEY FACES AREN'T WORKING FOR SOME REASON). XXXXX
THANKS KC,  I GUESS WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT HOLIDAYS  IN WHICH OUR OTHER "FRIENDS" LIVE IN, IT'S HARD TO REMEMBER  BUT SURELY NOT CANADA, HA. JOKING LOVE.  IT'S A SPECAIL DAY HERE BUT I DON'T THINK THEY  MAKE IT AS SPECIAL AS THE USA MAKE THEIRS .  INDEPENDENCE DAY.   IT'S ALSO THE DAY MY MOTHER DIED WHILE OVER HERE ON HOLIDAY.  36YRS AGO.  IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE  AND THAT'S WHAT MADE ME DECIDE TO GO  HOME THE FOLLOWING  YR.   KC MY SMILEYS ARE NOT WORKING EITHER AND I DON'T KNOW WHY SO THAT'S WHY YOU GET ALL THOSE XXXXX HA.   LIZ XXXXX
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #23098 on: July 01, 2019, 10:26:35 AM »
THANKS KC,  I GUESS WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT HOLIDAYS  IN WHICH OUR OTHER "FRIENDS" LIVE IN, IT'S HARD TO REMEMBER  BUT SURELY NOT CANADA, HA. JOKING LOVE.  IT'S A SPECAIL DAY HERE BUT I DON'T THINK THEY  MAKE IT AS SPECIAL AS THE USA MAKE THEIRS .  INDEPENDENCE DAY.   IT'S ALSO THE DAY MY MOTHER DIED WHILE OVER HERE ON HOLIDAY.  36YRS AGO.  IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE  AND THAT'S WHAT MADE ME DECIDE TO GO  HOME THE FOLLOWING  YR.   KC MY SMILEYS ARE NOT WORKING EITHER AND I DON'T KNOW WHY SO THAT'S WHY YOU GET ALL THOSE XXXXX HA.   LIZ XXXXX

LIZ, THAT'S VERY SAD AND MUST HAVE BEEN A TERRIBLE SHOCK FOR YOU AND HER FAMILY AT HOME.  MY MOTHER MOVED BACK TO BELFAST A FEW YEARS AFTER MY FATHER'S DEATH HERE IN OZ.  SHE WAS FOUND DEAD ON AUSTRALIA DAY IN HER BEDROOM IN HER BELOVED BELFAST.  GOD WE COULD ALL WRITE A BOOK COULDN'T WE?  SARAH XXXX

kraftcheese

« Reply #23099 on: July 01, 2019, 03:17:50 PM »
JEAN, YOU DO PRETTY WELL FOR AN AULD DOLL!!  DANCING, LUNCHING, ORGANISING EVENTS, ETC.  IT WAS PRETTY CHILLY TODAY.  THEY SAID IT WAS 14C BUT FELT LIKE 9C AS WE HAD STRONG WINDS.  MY ELECTRIC BLANKET IS GETTING GOOD USE EVERY NIGHT NOW AS IT CAN GO AS LOW AS 2 - 5C.  GO ON - LAUGH!!  I LOVE IT. :)   NO HOLIDAYS PLANNED AT THE MOMENT AS IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE RESULT OF A FAMILY MATTER, BUT MY MIND IS WORKING OVERTIME. CHEERS. XX