Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1556090 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23130 on: July 14, 2019, 06:51:56 PM »
HI LIZ,   I WAS ABOUT TO SIGN OUT, I HAVE BEEN SURFING THE FORUM CATCHING UP ON SOME THREADS.

BOBBY SAID I'M NOT TO TELL YOU ANYTHING,  EXCEPT THAT IT'S A GREAT GAME :) :-*

WE HAD THE A/C TURNED OFF YESTERDAY, IT WAS NICE HAVING THE WINDOWS AND DOOR'S OPEN BECAUSE THERE WAS A NICE BREEZE, BUT IT'S BACK ON TODAY. ::)  WELL LOVE I'M OFF, I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING WELL TODAY   *
RUBY TELL BOBBY I LOVE HIM HA.   I WAS JUST LEAVING TOO WHEN YOUR POST  CAME ON.  I WAS WONDERING WHY  IT WAS FEELING WARM  AND WHEN I CAME OUT I HAD FORGOTTEN TO TURN THE AIR ON AGAIN.  I TURN IT OF WHEN I'M SITTING AT THE COMPUTER, THE COLD AIR  IS ON YOU,  THEN TURN IT BACK ON AGAIN WHEN I LEAVE.   YESTERDAY  WAS HOT BUT  I'M GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO OPEN THE WINDOWS AND DOORS.  I USE TO DO THAT AND PAT WOULD SAY, I WAS WASTING  HYDRO AS IT  HAD TO WORK  HARDER  AGAIN.  I NEVER UNDERSTOOD IT THEN BUT I DO NOW,  THE MINUTE THERE WAS A BREEZE I HAD THE WINDOWS ALL OPEN BUT OUR LIVING ROOM  WAS UPSTAIRS  AND I LOVED OPENING  MY FRONT WINDOWS.  I LEARNT TO  TURN THE AIR ON AND LEAVE IT,  IT WAS HARD AT FIRST BUT GOT EASIER AS I GOT OLDER AND HATED THE HEAT HA.  WOH ALL THIS OVER  THE AIR CON.  WELL LOVE ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR  DAY.  MY FRIEND HAS  FAMILY OVER FROM ENGLAND  AND HER DAUGHTER IS HAVING A POOL PARTY TODAY , THIS MORNING IT WAS DULL BUT THE SUN IS SHINNING.  LAST NIGHT WE HAD RAIN, I KNOW,  IT WAS HARD AS I HEARD IT AGAINST THE WINDOWS  BUT  I GUESS IT WAS JUST WATERING THE GRASS.  I'M OF NOW.  LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #23131 on: July 15, 2019, 02:30:02 AM »
HI GIRLS  , STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE COMPUTER  DONT KNOW WHY SOMETIMES IT WORKS SOMETIMES IT TELLS ME ITS LOADING  FILES AND THAT TAKES HOURS  SO I JUST LEAVE IT AND WALK AWAY  I PROBABLY  NEED A NEW ONE  SO I WILL BE QUICK

LIZ  WATCHED OUR BOY TODAY WAS GLUED TO THE TV SCREEN  UNBELIEVABLE MATCH 

RUBY SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD TRIP 

WE HAD A VISITOR IN OUR BACK GARDEN.....RACOON....WHAT A MESS THEY LEAVE  SO WE BOUGHT THREE REALLY BRIGHT LIGHTS EACH OF THEM

COVER 6FT BUT  I THINK WE NEED ANOTHER ONE ,   THAT'S THE FIRST SIGN  IN A LONG TIME 

KC , SCOTLAND AND ANY OF OUR OTHER CHUMS WHO MAY BE LOOKING IN HOPE ALL IS WELL WHERE YOU ARE , TAKE CARE  HUGS TO YOU ALL
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23132 on: July 15, 2019, 03:46:33 AM »
HI GIRLS  , STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE COMPUTER  DONT KNOW WHY SOMETIMES IT WORKS SOMETIMES IT TELLS ME ITS LOADING  FILES AND THAT TAKES HOURS  SO I JUST LEAVE IT AND WALK AWAY  I PROBABLY  NEED A NEW ONE  SO I WILL BE QUICK

LIZ  WATCHED OUR BOY TODAY WAS GLUED TO THE TV SCREEN  UNBELIEVABLE MATCH 

RUBY SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD TRIP 

WE HAD A VISITOR IN OUR BACK GARDEN.....RACOON....WHAT A MESS THEY LEAVE  SO WE BOUGHT THREE REALLY BRIGHT LIGHTS EACH OF THEM

COVER 6FT BUT  I THINK WE NEED ANOTHER ONE ,   THAT'S THE FIRST SIGN  IN A LONG TIME 

KC , SCOTLAND AND ANY OF OUR OTHER CHUMS WHO MAY BE LOOKING IN HOPE ALL IS WELL WHERE YOU ARE , TAKE CARE  HUGS TO YOU ALL
HI JEAN,  I STILL HAVE TO WATCH THE MATCH, STARTED WATCHING AND  TURNED OVER   AS THE OTHER GUY, D. CAN'T SPELL HIS NAME, DRIVES ME CRAZY WITH ALL THE BOUNCING BALLS BEFORE SERVING, I CAN ONLY TAKE HIM IN LITTLE BITS SO I'LL GO BACK AGAIN.   JEAN IT MIGHT BE EASIER ON YOURSELF TO GET A NEW ONE  BUT YOU KNOW BEST.  WHAT A SHAME  YOU HAVE A RACOON,  I KNOW THEY HAD THEM /STILL DO,  IN TORONTO AND THEY HAD BAD PROBLEMS WITH THE TRASH CANS., THEY CAN GET INTO EVERYTHING.  DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER FOR YOU, BUT ARE  YOU SAYING THE BRIGHT LIGHTS SCARE THEM OFF.   LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #23133 on: July 15, 2019, 05:10:07 PM »
MORNING EVERYONE I HOPE ALL IS WELL IN YOUR NECK OF THE WORLD 🌎 STARTING TO HEAT UP HERE NOW , THE HOUSE IS COOL SO TO KEEP IT COOL JUST TURNED THE AIR ON  I DONT DO WELL IN THE KIND OF HEAT THE WEATHER MAN IS TALKING ABOUT  SO IF YOUR OUT AND ABOUT TAKE IT EASY 

LIZ , I THINK NICK KYRGIOS  COULD TAKE ON DJOKOVIC  AND NADAL IF HE WOULD JUST PLAY THE GAME HE IS A GREAT PLAYER WHEN HE PUTS HIS MIND TO IT , REMINDS ME OF  JOHN MCINRO  , YA JUST WANT TO GIVE HIM A CUFF ROUND THE EAR  LOL 😂   

RUBY ARE YOU AND YOUR MAN OUT ENJOYING YOUR GARDEN RETREAT   I HAVE A SASKATOON BERRY TREE IN THE BACK GARDEN AND THE ANTICS OF THE CHIPMUNKS AND THE YOUNG ROBINS IS SO KEEPING ME INTERTAINED . 

JACKIE HOPE YOU ARE ON THE MEND 

SARAH COULD WE SWAP TEMPERATURES FOR A WEE WHILE  NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT WEEK OR SO  JUST SID TO YOUR MAN HERE LETS GO TO HAWAII FOR A WEEK AND THEN HEAD OVER TO AUS AND NEW ZEALAND ,NO SOONER HAD I THE WORDS OUT OF MY. MOUTH WHEN  THE  NEWS ABOUT  THE PLANE HIT BY BAD TURULANCE  WITH A FEW PEOPLE BDLY HURT 😢 SO THAT IDEA IS GOING ON THE BACK BURNER FOR A WHILE 

HAVE A GOOD DAY/ NIGHT CHUMS TAKE CARE  HUGS 🤗

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23134 on: July 15, 2019, 05:56:01 PM »
MORNING EVERYONE I HOPE ALL IS WELL IN YOUR NECK OF THE WORLD 🌎 STARTING TO HEAT UP HERE NOW , THE HOUSE IS COOL SO TO KEEP IT COOL JUST TURNED THE AIR ON  I DONT DO WELL IN THE KIND OF HEAT THE WEATHER MAN IS TALKING ABOUT  SO IF YOUR OUT AND ABOUT TAKE IT EASY 

LIZ , I THINK NICK KYRGIOS  COULD TAKE ON DJOKOVIC  AND NADAL IF HE WOULD JUST PLAY THE GAME HE IS A GREAT PLAYER WHEN HE PUTS HIS MIND TO IT , REMINDS ME OF  JOHN MCINRO  , YA JUST WANT TO GIVE HIM A CUFF ROUND THE EAR  LOL 😂   

RUBY ARE YOU AND YOUR MAN OUT ENJOYING YOUR GARDEN RETREAT   I HAVE A SASKATOON BERRY TREE IN THE BACK GARDEN AND THE ANTICS OF THE CHIPMUNKS AND THE YOUNG ROBINS IS SO KEEPING ME INTERTAINED . 

JACKIE HOPE YOU ARE ON THE MEND 

SARAH COULD WE SWAP TEMPERATURES FOR A WEE WHILE  NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT WEEK OR SO  JUST SID TO YOUR MAN HERE LETS GO TO HAWAII FOR A WEEK AND THEN HEAD OVER TO AUS AND NEW ZEALAND ,NO SOONER HAD I THE WORDS OUT OF MY. MOUTH WHEN  THE  NEWS ABOUT  THE PLANE HIT BY BAD TURULANCE  WITH A FEW PEOPLE BDLY HURT 😢 SO THAT IDEA IS GOING ON THE BACK BURNER FOR A WHILE 

HAVE A GOOD DAY/ NIGHT CHUMS TAKE CARE  HUGS 🤗
JEAN,  I HAD SAID I WAS WATCHING THE GAME IN STAGES, AND THIS MORNING I WAS NOT EVEN THINKING WHEN CHCH  GAVE IT ON THE NEWS WHO WON, I WAS UPSET BUT GLAD IT'S OVER.  I JUST DELETED IT.  ROGER IS NOT COMING TO CANADA  , I GUESS HE'S RESTING UP FOR THE  USA OPEN.    I HAD MY AIR TURNED OF FROM LAST NIGHT AS I COULD NOT SEEMED TO GET HEAT INTO ME.  BUT THIS MORNING  IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE HOT AND GETTING HOTTER.  SO  I TURNED IT ON WHILE SITTING HERE SORTING SOME STUFF,  YOU KNOW  THE STUFF YOU PUT DOWN AND DON'T LIFT AGAIN HA.  NOW I'M WRITING  I TURNED IT OF.   I LOVE THAT IDEA OF THE BERRY TREE AND WATCHING THE CHIPMONKS.  IT'S ONE OF MY FAV. THINGS, WATCHING THE BIRDS AND THE SQUIRRELS PLAYING AND CHASING  EACH OTHER.    I THINK I WOULD HAVE HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN THAT HAPPENED JEAN,  I KNOW IT WAS UNEXPECTED BUT WERE THESE PEOPLE IN THEIR SEATS OR STANDING?  IT MUST HAVE BEEN AWFUL.   HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY.  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #23135 on: July 16, 2019, 12:31:02 PM »
MCD, I'D LOVE TO SWAP TEMPERATURES WITH YOU AT THE MOMENT.  I'LL SAY NO MORE  EXCEPT THAT WE'RE HALFWAY THROUGH WINTER NOW. :)  WHEN MY (TO) SISTER USED TO COME TO VISIT US IN OZ, SHE USED TO STAY OVER FOR A FEW DAYS IN HAWAII TO BREAK THE JOURNEY.  IF/WHEN I EVER DO ANOTHER UK TRIP I'LL HAVE TO STAY COUPLE OF NIGHTS HALFWAY AS I COULDN'T TAKE THAT JOURNEY AGAIN IN ONE GO.  THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE INJURED IN THAT TURBULENCE INCIDENT WILL BE MAKING SURE THEY KEEP THEIR SEATBELTS FASTENED WHEN THEY FLY IN FUTURE.  THEY ALL MUST HAVE BEEN SCARED OUT OF THEIR WITS.  XX

RUBY, THAT TRIP YOU DID SOUNDS GREAT.  SOME BARGAIN WITH ALL THE INCLUSIONS.  HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING YOUR GARDEN. XX

LIZ, I'M SURE YOU WERE RAGING WHEN THE TV ANNOUNCER GAVE AWAY THE TENNIS RESULT. :(  HOW'S YOUR NEW BED GOING?  HAVE YOU LEARNED TO DRIVE IT YET?  HAHA.  XX

HELLO TO ALL OUR CHUMS WHEREVER YOU MAY BE. TAKE CARE.  XX
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23136 on: July 16, 2019, 06:28:40 PM »
MCD, I'D LOVE TO SWAP TEMPERATURES WITH YOU AT THE MOMENT.  I'LL SAY NO MORE  EXCEPT THAT WE'RE HALFWAY THROUGH WINTER NOW. :)  WHEN MY (TO) SISTER USED TO COME TO VISIT US IN OZ, SHE USED TO STAY OVER FOR A FEW DAYS IN HAWAII TO BREAK THE JOURNEY.  IF/WHEN I EVER DO ANOTHER UK TRIP I'LL HAVE TO STAY COUPLE OF NIGHTS HALFWAY AS I COULDN'T TAKE THAT JOURNEY AGAIN IN ONE GO.  THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE INJURED IN THAT TURBULENCE INCIDENT WILL BE MAKING SURE THEY KEEP THEIR SEATBELTS FASTENED WHEN THEY FLY IN FUTURE.  THEY ALL MUST HAVE BEEN SCARED OUT OF THEIR WITS.  XX

RUBY, THAT TRIP YOU DID SOUNDS GREAT.  SOME BARGAIN WITH ALL THE INCLUSIONS.  HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING YOUR GARDEN. XX

LIZ, I'M SURE YOU WERE RAGING WHEN THE TV ANNOUNCER GAVE AWAY THE TENNIS RESULT. :(  HOW'S YOUR NEW BED GOING?  HAVE YOU LEARNED TO DRIVE IT YET?  HAHA.  XX

HELLO TO ALL OUR CHUMS WHEREVER YOU MAY BE. TAKE CARE.  XX
HI KC, I'M SURE YOU ARE IN BED BY NOW,  MY LORD I JUST LOOKED OUT THE WINDIE AND IT'S BUCKETING, THE TEMP IS UP AT 30c SO I GUESS THE GRASS AND PLANTS WILL LOVE IT.  NOW FOR MY BED, YOU ASKED GIRL,  I LOVE I CAN RAISE IT  UP SO I DON'T HAVE TO BEND THE KNEES  SO MUCH WHEN GETTING OUT OF BED AND LOWER IT TO GET INTO BED, SAME THING.  THE REST IS THE PROBLEM HA.   BUT I'M COPING WITH IT FOR NOW,  I'M WORRIED FOR  MY HOUSE KEEPING LADY WHO COMES THIS THURSDAY , SHE HAS SEEN IT BUT LAST TIME MY FRIEND HAD MADE IT ETC.  YOU CAN UNLOCK THE WHEELS AND MOVE IT  WHICH MY FRIEND HAD DONE AND MOVE IT BACK AND THEN LOCK THE WHEELS. JUST USE YOUR FOOT.  CHRISTINA IS SUCH A NICE PERSON I LOVE TO  MAKE HER JOB EASIER FOR HER.  ANYWAY WE'LL SEE.  I  HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY  AND YOUR WEATHER IS  NOT TOO COLD.  LISTEN TO ME HA.   LIZ   XXXXX
sixtyniner

scotland

« Reply #23137 on: July 16, 2019, 09:13:36 PM »
Hi Liz Urneygirl KC MCD and everyone on the forum hope you are all in the pink weather here is absolutely great .Liz I gave my daughter a surprise ,rolled up in motor home she squealed with delight we are heading to the borders in a few weeks daughter and her hubby are bringing 4 of my great g/children in their motorhome and my 2 strapping big grandsons are travelling with us ,but bringing a large tent oh nearly forgot the 3 dogs not mine my daughters they will sleep overnight in the tent ,I draw the line there the borders won't know what hit it when our clan arrive.

Urnergirl it,s wonderful when groups can get together and help each other out that's friendship

MCD A raccoon in the garden I would be terrified  but them I,m a coward when it comes to wildlife

Well friends that's all for now take care and God Bless M😀😀😀

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23138 on: July 17, 2019, 12:02:13 AM »
Hi Liz Urneygirl KC MCD and everyone on the forum hope you are all in the pink weather here is absolutely great .Liz I gave my daughter a surprise ,rolled up in motor home she squealed with delight we are heading to the borders in a few weeks daughter and her hubby are bringing 4 of my great g/children in their motorhome and my 2 strapping big grandsons are travelling with us ,but bringing a large tent oh nearly forgot the 3 dogs not mine my daughters they will sleep overnight in the tent ,I draw the line there the borders won't know what hit it when our clan arrive.

Urnergirl it,s wonderful when groups can get together and help each other out that's friendship

MCD A raccoon in the garden I would be terrified  but them I,m a coward when it comes to wildlife

Well friends that's all for now take care and God Bless M😀😀😀

MANDY THE "BORDERS" WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT THEM BUT I'M SURE YU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME, I'M FEELING A WEE BIT JEALOUS , ALL THAT FAMILY AND DOGS TOO.  I BET THE DOGS WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH ALL THAT OUTDOORS AND THEY CAN RUN AROUND TOO. I HOPE THE WEATHER STAYS GOOD FOR YOU.  I  HOPE THE  TIME PASSES QUICKLY  FOR  YOU TO GO.  TAKE CARE .  LIZ XXX

sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23139 on: July 17, 2019, 12:31:18 AM »
HI GIRLS, IT'S LOVELY TO SEE YOU ALL TOGETHER   *

JEAN, ARE THE RACCOONS RIGHT IN THE GARDEN ? THEY CAN BE VERY DESTRUCTFUL. WE HAD A SHED IN THE GARDEN OF OUR FIRST HOUSE AND AT THE END OF THE SUMMER WE PUT THE NEW CUSHIONS AND CHAIRS IN IT, WHEN WE OPENED IT THE NEXT SPRING A COUPLE OF THE CUSHIONS WERE TORN TO BITS AND THERE WERE  SIGN'S OF A RACCOON, THE SHED WAS STILL ALL LOCKED UP SO IT MUST HAVE DUG IT'S SELF IN UNDER SOMEWHERE.  ::)

AS YOU KNOW I HAVE MENTIONED THE RACCOONS THAT WALK OUR GARDEN FENCE AT NIGHT, BOBBY'S SISTER LOVED TO SEE THEM AND THEY DIDN'T BOTHER US. WELL WE ARE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THEM NOW. OUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR HAS A GARDEN SHED CLOSE TO OUR FENCE, IT HAS NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM BUT THIS YEAR I THINK WE HAVE NEW 'CHEEKY RACCOONS' WHO ARE DOING THEIR BUSINESS ON THE ROOF OF THE SHED ::) WE HAVE HOSED IT DOWN BUT IT HASN'T HELPED. OUR NEIGHBOUR SAID HE WILL GET SOMETHING THAT HAS A SMELL THEY DON'T LIKE HOPEFULLY TO KEEP THEM AWAY :-\ 

I HOPE YOUR RACCOON MOVES ON, I DON'T THINK THEY LIKE THE BRIGHT LIGHTS, BUT THEY MAY GIVE YOU A SONG AND DANCE BEFORE THEY LEAVE :D:-* :-*

LIZ, BOBBY REALLY ENJOYED THE GAME, I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN HIM ENJOY OR WATCH A TENNIS MATCH THAT LONG. :-*

HI SARAH, HAVE YOU HAD ANY SNOW YET ?  OUR WEATHER HAS BEEN VERY HOT BUT WE CAN'T COMPLAIN BECAUSE WE MOANED TOO MUCH ABOUT THE WINTER  :D

DO YOU HAVE ANY TRAVEL PLANS DURING THE WINTER, IS NORMAN AN OUTDOOR PERSON IN THE WINTER ? :-*

SCOTLAND, YOUR MOTOR HOME TRIP SOUNDS LOVELY, IT'S NICE TO HAVE THE FAMILY TOGETHER AND THE YOUNG ONES CAN MAKE IT FUN.   :-*

LILLIAN, I'M SURE YOU'RE KEEPING BUSY WITH THE FAMILY,  ENJOY HAVING THEM . SAY HI TO MAVIS :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23140 on: July 17, 2019, 01:05:21 AM »
RUBY EVERYONE SOUNDS SO BUSY.  THOSE RACCOONS SEEM TO BE GIVING YOU ALL A LOT OF TROUBLE, SOME YRS. AGO IN TORONTO   THEY WERE HAVING AN AWFUL TIME WITH THEM BUT THEY DID NOT WANT TO HARM THEM, THEY TRIED EVERYTHING AND STILL THEY STAYED AROUND.  I HOPE YOU CAN  GET RID WITHOUT HARMING THEM.  HAVING TO  HOSE DOWN  THE ROOF SHED  DOES NOT SOUND NICE, IT'S A PITY THERE WAS NOT A SMELL OR SOMETHING YOU COULD PUT DOWN  THEY DON'T  LIKE.    I'M SO GLAD BOBBY ENJOYED THE GAME AND I DID NOT REALISE HOW LONG IT WENT ON FOR TILL THE GUY ON TV SAID IT.  IT WAS THE LONGEST  MATCH OF THE TOUR.   HE'S NOT COMING TO TORONTO  BUT  I'M SURE HE'S JUST RESTING UP FOR THE USA OPEN.  THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME IN AGES I SAW HIS WIFE SMILE DURING THE MATCH.   I GOOGLED WHY SHE WAS NOT AT THE FRENCH OPEN, WONDERED WHERE SHE WAS AS SHE IS ALWAYS AT HIS GAMES.  ANYWAY I HOPE YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR RACCOONS.  WONDER HOW JACKIE IS GETTING ON, I HOPE HIS HEAD IS BETTER BY NOW.   LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23141 on: July 18, 2019, 05:31:00 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M  HOPING THE BOY NEXT DOOR WILL FIND SOMETHING TO GET THEM TO MOVE ON. I WONDER IF JEAN'S LIGHTS WORKED ON HER RACCOON ?

NOT MUCH GOING HERE TODAY, JUST A BIT OF LAUNDRY TO CLEAR UP SO I'M TAKING THINGS EASY. ;)

WE WORKED A BIT IN THE GARDEN YESTERDAY BUT IT WAS VERY HOT, SOME OF THE ROSE'S ARE DYING OFF BUT NEW BUDS ARE SHOWING SO WE HAVE SOME PRUNING AND TRIMMING TO DO.

OK I'M GOING BACK TO MY LAUNDRY SO I'LL SEE YOU LATER   *

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23142 on: July 18, 2019, 06:43:50 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M  HOPING THE BOY NEXT DOOR WILL FIND SOMETHING TO GET THEM TO MOVE ON. I WONDER IF JEAN'S LIGHTS WORKED ON HER RACCOON ?

NOT MUCH GOING HERE TODAY, JUST A BIT OF LAUNDRY TO CLEAR UP SO I'M TAKING THINGS EASY. ;)

WE WORKED A BIT IN THE GARDEN YESTERDAY BUT IT WAS VERY HOT, SOME OF THE ROSE'S ARE DYING OFF BUT NEW BUDS ARE SHOWING SO WE HAVE SOME PRUNING AND TRIMMING TO DO.

OK I'M GOING BACK TO MY LAUNDRY SO I'LL SEE YOU LATER   *

RUBY I HAD TO LAUGH,  A SHOW I WAS WATCHING  YESTERDAY, " IT'S A SHOW THAT THIS LADY CALLED HOPE TAKES IN ALL KINDS OF ANIMALS, MOSTLY SMALL ONES, SHE REHIBILTATES THEM AND SETS THEM FREE AGAIN, BUT THIS ONE WAS ON A BOX OF BABY RACCOONS  THAT HAD NO MOTHER, THE PERSON BRINGING THEM IN HAD SENT FOR AN EXTERMINATOR AND THEY GOT RID OF THE MOTHER WITHOUT KNOWING THE BABIES WERE THERE SO FEELING GUILTY SHE STARTING CARING FOR THEM BUT IT WAS NOT WORKING OUT AND SHE BROUGHT THEM TO HOPE, THEY WERE THE CUTEST THINGS YOU EVER SAW, ANYWAY, THEY GOT THEM TO THE STAGE WHERE THEY  COULD BE SET FREE AND BE ON THEIR OWN,  NOW THIS WAS OUT WHERE THERE WAS NOT SO MANY PEOPLE AROUND.    SORRY GIRL I REALLY WENT ON THERE.   LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

jillyfred

« Reply #23143 on: July 24, 2019, 02:34:45 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE!
YOU ALL SEEM TO BE REALLY BUSY AND THINGS ARE GOOD WITH YOU ALL.
ONCE AGAIN I AM THE ONLY ONE OF THE FAMILY STAYED PUT!!!
ELIZABETH LEFT FOR SYDNEY ON SUNDAY.
BEN LEFT NYC FOR MADRID TUESDAY NIGHT EN ROUTE TO VENICE TO PICK UP HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER WHO WERE WITH HER FAMILY,AND TRAVEL ON TO CROATIA TO JOIN FRIENDS.
ROBERT LEFT THIS MORNING FOR LONDON TO SEE IRELAND PLAY CRICKET AT LORDS.
THE DOG AND I ARE STILL IN OUR COMFORT ZONE!!!
TO BE HONEST WE ARE BOTH VERY HAPPY WITH THAT!!!
I ALWAYS ENJOY READING ALL YOUR POSTS-YOUR THREAD IS ONE OF THE VERY BEST ON THE FORUM.
TAKE CARE AND BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL.

JILLY XO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23144 on: July 24, 2019, 05:38:24 PM »
HELLO EVERYONE!
YOU ALL SEEM TO BE REALLY BUSY AND THINGS ARE GOOD WITH YOU ALL.
ONCE AGAIN I AM THE ONLY ONE OF THE FAMILY STAYED PUT!!!
ELIZABETH LEFT FOR SYDNEY ON SUNDAY.
BEN LEFT NYC FOR MADRID TUESDAY NIGHT EN ROUTE TO VENICE TO PICK UP HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER WHO WERE WITH HER FAMILY,AND TRAVEL ON TO CROATIA TO JOIN FRIENDS.
ROBERT LEFT THIS MORNING FOR LONDON TO SEE IRELAND PLAY CRICKET AT LORDS.
THE DOG AND I ARE STILL IN OUR COMFORT ZONE!!!
TO BE HONEST WE ARE BOTH VERY HAPPY WITH THAT!!!
I ALWAYS ENJOY READING ALL YOUR POSTS-YOUR THREAD IS ONE OF THE VERY BEST ON THE FORUM.
TAKE CARE AND BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL.

JILLY XO
JILLY  WHAT A BUSY FAMILY YOU HAVE, ARE YOU JUST  GLAD TO STAY PUT OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO  SOMEWHERE  WITH ANYONE OF THEM.   I HOPE THE WEATHER STAYS NICE FOR THEM ALL AND THEY ALL HAVE SAFE  TRAVELS.   AT LEAST YOU WILL HAVE PEACE AND QUIET FOR A WHILE.  NO ONE TO WORRY ABOUT , GETTING MEALS ETC.  SO ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN HA.  I LIKE HEARING ABOUT ALL YOUR FAMILY  AND  IT'S LIKE A SAGA  THAT KEEPS GOING.   TAKE CARE.   LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner