Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1579826 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23190 on: August 12, 2019, 03:30:27 PM »
Quick look through the posts amazing all you hero members can't see me getting that badge Cheers M😀😀😀
HOW'S THAT MANDY,  YOU'RE ON OFTEN ENOUGH. BUT NEVER WORRY LOVE, YOU KEEP GOING AND YOU'LL GET IT.  YOU'RE ALREADY A HERO IN OUR EYES.  HA..LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23191 on: August 12, 2019, 11:39:26 PM »
SCOTLAND, WE GOT TO 'HERO MEMBERS' BECAUSE WE DON'T WORK AND HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON OUR HANDS :D :-* :-*

YOU CAN JOIN US WHEN YOU RETIRE   ;) ;)

urneygirl

« Reply #23192 on: August 12, 2019, 11:56:56 PM »
HI LIZ, HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU TODAY ?  :-* :-*

WE KEEP WAITING FOR THE RAIN, THE GRASS NEEDS IT,  IT MUST BE ON IT'S WAY BECAUSE THE SKY IS VERY DARK. 

JACKIE, THAT WAS A NICE SURPRISE WAS HE AN OLDER BROTHER, ? SAY HI TO VI  :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23193 on: August 13, 2019, 08:01:02 AM »

WE KEEP WAITING FOR THE RAIN, THE GRASS NEEDS IT,  IT MUST BE ON IT'S WAY BECAUSE THE SKY IS VERY DARK. 

JACKIE, THAT WAS A NICE SURPRISE WAS HE AN OLDER BROTHER, ? SAY HI TO VI  :-* :-*
RUBY,  THINGS ARE FINE LOVE, THANKS FOR ASKING.  IT'S SO IRONIC,  WE COMPLAINED  HOW MUCH RAIN WE WERE GETTING AND NOW WE WANT IT HA.  SAME OVER IN BRITTIN.  THEY NEED THE RAIN NOW TOOL  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23194 on: August 17, 2019, 08:50:59 PM »
HI  ALL

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND ENJOYING THE WEEKEND.   :-**

jackiehillis

« Reply #23195 on: August 17, 2019, 09:58:53 PM »

RUBY, IT'S HARD TO SAY. I THINK HE MAY BE YOUNGER. HE OWNED " kERRY'S IRISH PUB " IN PICKERING. I BELIEVE.    *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23196 on: August 18, 2019, 01:31:08 AM »
RUBY WE HAD  REAL DOWN POUR THIS MORNING  AND MY FRIEND IS GOING TO A MARDI GRA PARTY TONIGHT, I GUESS THEY ARE ALREADY PARTYING HA.   THEIR GARAGE DOOR BROOK THIS MORNING TOO SO THEY WERE WAITING FOR THE GUY TO COME OUT THIS AFTERNOON TO FIX IT.  THEIR CAR IS INSIDE AND THEY NEED IT.  ANYWAY  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WKEND TOO. 

HI JACKIE HOPE YOU AND VI ARE DOING OK.   HOPE THE HEAD IS FINALLY HEALED UP.  NO SCARS.  HA.  LIZ  XXXXXXX
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #23197 on: August 18, 2019, 01:36:48 AM »
RUBY WE HAD  REAL DOWN POUR THIS MORNING  AND MY FRIEND IS GOING TO A MARDI GRA PARTY TONIGHT, I GUESS THEY ARE ALREADY PARTYING HA.   THEIR GARAGE DOOR BROOK THIS MORNING TOO SO THEY WERE WAITING FOR THE GUY TO COME OUT THIS AFTERNOON TO FIX IT.  THEIR CAR IS INSIDE AND THEY NEED IT.  ANYWAY  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WKEND TOO. 

HI JACKIE HOPE YOU AND VI ARE DOING OK.   HOPE THE HEAD IS FINALLY HEALED UP.  NO SCARS.  HA.  LIZ  XXXXXXX
      ELIZABETH, NO SCARS AT ALL. I NEVER EVEN HAD A HEADACHE.   *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23198 on: August 18, 2019, 04:28:51 PM »
      ELIZABETH, NO SCARS AT ALL. I NEVER EVEN HAD A HEADACHE.   *
WONDER COULD IT BE THAT IRISH HARD HEAD JACKIE, HA.  LIZ XXXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23199 on: August 18, 2019, 04:38:24 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL  *

JACKIE, I KNOW THE PUB YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT,  IT WAS  "THE KERRY INN "  IN AJAX,  THEY ALWAYS HAD GOOD ENTERTAINMENT IN IT, VICTOR USED TO DO A BIT OF SINGING. THEIR PARENTS WERE ALWAYS VERY FRIENDLY.   I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOUR HEAD HAS HEALED  :-* :-*

HI LIZ,  I WOKE UP TO RAIN EARLY THIS MORNING AND NOW THE AIR IS A BIT MUGGY. IT DOSEN'T SOUND LIKE YOUR FRIEND WAS HAVING A VERY GOOD START TO HER DAY, I HOPE SHE GOT HER CAR OUT.  I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING WELL AND THE BED IS HELPING YOU. :-* :-*

jackiehillis

« Reply #23200 on: August 18, 2019, 04:54:12 PM »
WONDER COULD IT BE THAT IRISH HARD HEAD JACKIE, HA.  LIZ XXXXXXXXX
                                                                            :D

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23201 on: August 18, 2019, 09:13:17 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL  *

JACKIE, I KNOW THE PUB YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT,  IT WAS  "THE KERRY INN "  IN AJAX,  THEY ALWAYS HAD GOOD ENTERTAINMENT IN IT, VICTOR USED TO DO A BIT OF SINGING. THEIR PARENTS WERE ALWAYS VERY FRIENDLY.   I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOUR HEAD HAS HEALED  :-* :-*

HI LIZ,  I WOKE UP TO RAIN EARLY THIS MORNING AND NOW THE AIR IS A BIT MUGGY. IT DOSEN'T SOUND LIKE YOUR FRIEND WAS HAVING A VERY GOOD START TO HER DAY, I HOPE SHE GOT HER CAR OUT.  I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING WELL AND THE BED IS HELPING YOU. :-* :-*
HI RUBY,  AROUND 4 THIS MORNING IT WAS RAINING AND THEN  THUNDER AND LIGHTENING WITH ALL THE RAIN YOU COULD IMAGINE. HA.   IT'S FEELS MUGGY NOW AND I DON'T KNOW HOW MY FRIEND WENT YESTERDAY,  HOPE THEY GOT THE GARAGE DOOR OPENED.  THEY ARE ALL GOING TO  WONDERLAND AND THEN  OF TO DISNEY WORLD ON TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY.  HOW ARE YOU FEELING .   WE NEVER SEEM TO ASK ABOUT BOBBY SO HOW IS HE .  HA.    WELL AS FOR MY BED.  I'VE OVERCOME SOME OF THE  PROBLEMS, A FEW MORE STILL TO GO BUT HOPEFULLY IN TIME THEY WILL BE SORTED, THANKS FOR ASKING.  I HAD A CALL FROM ONE OF MY FRIENDS THIS AFTERNOON, SHE ENDED UP GETTIING A  WALKER.  SHE HAS BEEN USING A CANE SINCE HER  ACCIDENT  SOME YRS AGO.   SHE FELL UP THE CURB AND HAD A HIP REPLACEMENT, SHE WAS A  CROSSING GUARD,  I USE TO TELL HER TO GET A WALKER SO SHE WOULD HAVE MORE SUPORT WHEN WALKING , I THINK PEOPLE WHO COULD USE ONE DON'T BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE "OLD" FOGGIES.  TO ME IT MADE SENSE TO HAVE ONE AND WALK WITH MORE SUPORT. ANYWAY SHE ENDED UP GETTING ONE.  WELL LOVE HOPE THE REST OF YOUR  WEEKEND GOES WELL.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23202 on: August 19, 2019, 12:14:09 AM »
HI LIZ,

BOBBY AND I ARE DOING FINE, ( AT THE MOMENT ) :D   HE JUST WENT NEXT DOOR TO LET THE NEIGHBOURS KNOW THE WINDOWS  IN THEIR CAR WERE OPEN, THE SKY IS VERY DARK AND THE RAIN HAS STARTED ALSO A BIT OF THUNDER.

I HAVE LAST WEEKS CORRIE TO WATCH TONIGHT SO I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE RAIN,  DID YOU EVER CATCH UP ON IT ?

I REMEMBER YOUR FRIEND THE CROSSING GUARD HAVING HER FALL, HOW EASY A FALL CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I'M SURE SHE WILL GET USED TO THE WALKER AND WONDER WHY SHE DIDN'T GET ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

NITE NITE LOVE, SEE YOU TOMORROW   :-**

scotland

« Reply #23203 on: August 19, 2019, 03:33:21 AM »
Liz you will always be my hero ,your ecards are so cheerful  Urneygirl maybe in a year or two I will consider retiring ,my problem is I love the variety of work I do they are all so different but very rewarding to all friends on the forum love and best wishes are sent to you  M😀😀

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23204 on: August 19, 2019, 08:56:14 PM »
HI LIZ,

BOBBY AND I ARE DOING FINE, ( AT THE MOMENT ) :D   HE JUST WENT NEXT DOOR TO LET THE NEIGHBOURS KNOW THE WINDOWS  IN THEIR CAR WERE OPEN, THE SKY IS VERY DARK AND THE RAIN HAS STARTED ALSO A BIT OF THUNDER.

I HAVE LAST WEEKS CORRIE TO WATCH TONIGHT SO I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE RAIN,  DID YOU EVER CATCH UP ON IT ?

I REMEMBER YOUR FRIEND THE CROSSING GUARD HAVING HER FALL, HOW EASY A FALL CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I'M SURE SHE WILL GET USED TO THE WALKER AND WONDER WHY SHE DIDN'T GET ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

NITE NITE LOVE, SEE YOU TOMORROW   :-**
RUBY I'M GLAD BOBBY IS DOING OK. IT'S NICE OF  HIM TO LET THE NEIGHBOURS KNOW ABOUT THEIR CAR WINDOWS.   I REMEMBER ONE TIME THE HEAVENS OPENED UP AND MY NEIGHBOUR'S CAR WINDOWS WERE OPENED , HIS CAR WAS  A WASHOUT.  HE FORGOT TO PUT THEM UP AND I NEVER SAW THEM OR I WOULD HAVE TOLD HIM.  MY FRIEND IS A TINY PERSON , HEIGHT AND WEIGHT WISE AND SHE JUST PHONED , SHE SAID SHE HAD TROUBLE GETTING THE WALKER OUT OF THE CAR BUT SAID HER OT TOLD HER TO ASK SOMEONE FOR HELP EITHER GETTING IT IN OR OUT.  SOMETIMES I HAD TO DO THAT.   MY FRIEND, MARGARET AND HER FAMILY ARE OF TO WONDERLAND TODAY SO THEY ARE GETTING NICE WEATHER FOR IT.   I HOPE YOU GOT  A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP.    LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner