Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1572704 times)

scotland

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23280 on: September 12, 2019, 08:39:44 PM »
Hi all thanks for your posts MCD I do love my work especially this particular one which involves children and young people ,the other two are around adults which is also very interesting in a different way they keep me on my toes and up to date regarding legal matters .😁😁

Hi Liz whew what a busy time hope I have,nt neglected you  I know you will understand how hectic things can get ,will send a pm in a few days take care my friend .😊😊

Urneygirl KC  and all the forum family best wishes are sent to you all M 😃😃

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23281 on: September 12, 2019, 10:07:40 PM »
HI LIZ,  I WAS ALREADY SOAKED  BY THE TIME I GOT TO MY STREET :o THANKFULLY IT WAS ONLY RAIN. :) :-* :-*

IT'S BOBBY'S B-DAY TODAY AND BECAUSE HE IS ON FB HE HAS BEEN GETTING B-WISHES FROM ALL OVER THE PLACE. :D

JACKIE,  I'M SURE VI WILL HAVE A LOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE STORM WHEN SHE GETS HOME TODAY, SAY HI FROM US     :-**
HI RUBY I HOPE NOTHING HAS COME OUT OF YOUR SOAKING.  I USE TO LOVE WALKING IN THE RAIN WITH A RAINCOAT ON, I LOVED HEARING THE SOUND.  HA.  LIZ XXXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23282 on: September 12, 2019, 10:09:46 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBY,  HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE LOVE.   LIZ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23283 on: September 13, 2019, 09:26:33 PM »
HI LIZ, THE FAMILY WENT OUT FOR A B-DAY DINNER AND HE ENJOYED IT  :) I HOPE YOU'RE WELL  *

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.  :-** :-*

mcd

« Reply #23284 on: September 13, 2019, 11:15:31 PM »
HI LIZ, THE FAMILY WENT OUT FOR A B-DAY DINNER AND HE ENJOYED IT  :) I HOPE YOU'RE WELL  *

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.   *

RUBY  PASS ON MY HAPPY  BIRTHDAY 🎂 WISHES TO BOBBY PLEASE    HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. BOTH 😘
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23285 on: September 14, 2019, 01:27:26 AM »
HI LIZ, THE FAMILY WENT OUT FOR A B-DAY DINNER AND HE ENJOYED IT  :) I HOPE YOU'RE WELL  *

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.  :-** :-*
RUBY IT'S NICE WHEN YOU HAVE A FAMILY DINNER NO MATTER THE OCCASSIN.   WHAT ABOUT THIS WEATHER,   ONE MINUTE IT'S  WARM AND THE NEXT I'M SITTING WITH THE SHAWL ROUND MY SHOULDERS.  I GUESS WE ARE IN BETWEEN.   HOW ARE YOU BOTH DOING.   LIZXXXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23286 on: September 14, 2019, 06:04:40 PM »
HI GIRLS, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL  :-**

JEAN, BOBBY THANKS YOU FOR HIS B-DAY WISHES  *

THE SUN IS SHINING BUT WE'RE GETTING DARK CLOUDS AND  HIGH WINDS ON & OFF.

LIZ, WE'RE DOING FINE, WE ARE GOING TO THE CLUB TONIGHT, THEY'RE HAVING A SOCIAL NIGHT WITH ENTERTAINMENT :)  TOMORROW THE BAND ARE DOING A CONCERT FOR THE START OF LEGION  WEEK, IT'S OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ALL THE  WAR MEMORABILIA, THEY GET A LOT OF SCHOOL CHILDREN THROUGHOUT THE WEEK.

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU  :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23287 on: September 14, 2019, 06:34:19 PM »
HI GIRLS, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL  :-**

JEAN, BOBBY THANKS YOU FOR HIS B-DAY WISHES  *

THE SUN IS SHINING BUT WE'RE GETTING DARK CLOUDS AND  HIGH WINDS ON & OFF.

LIZ, WE'RE DOING FINE, WE ARE GOING TO THE CLUB TONIGHT, THEY'RE HAVING A SOCIAL NIGHT WITH ENTERTAINMENT :)  TOMORROW THE BAND ARE DOING A CONCERT FOR THE START OF LEGION  WEEK, IT'S OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ALL THE  WAR MEMORABILIA, THEY GET A LOT OF SCHOOL CHILDREN THROUGHOUT THE WEEK.

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU  :-* :-*
WELL RUBY WE GOT THE WHOLE WORKS LAST NIGHT,  THUNDER AND LIGHTENING WITH RAIN.  IT'S BLOWY OUTSIDE BUT THE SUN IS SHINNING.  HOPE IT STAYS LIKE THAT FOR ALL THOSE OUT BBQING. HA.  HAVE A GREAT TIME TONIGHT.  LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23288 on: September 16, 2019, 08:42:41 PM »
SORRY GUYS, I HAD A LONG  POST WROTE OUT  AND THE PHONE RANG SO I ANSWERED IT AND WHEN I CAME BACK MY POST WAS GONE.   SO AM I HA. LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23289 on: September 18, 2019, 12:12:16 PM »
GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE, JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POP IN BEFORE I MOVED.   WE SEEM TO  BE VERY QUIET THESE LAST FEW DAYS.   ALL OUR FRIENDS  MUST BE BUSY OR  AWAY SO I HOPE THEY ARE ALL KEEPING WELL.   IT WAS DARK WHEN I SAT DOWN  AND  NOW IT'S LIGHT SO IT'S TIME I WAS MOVING.   HOPE IT'S A NICE DAY  BUT RIGHT NOW I'M SITTING WITH A SHAWL ROUND MY SHOULDERS AS IT'S COOL.  THE SUN IS UP SO IT LOOKS LIKE A  NICE DAY, NOTICED I'VE SAID THAT A FEW TIMES.  MUST BE REALLY TIME I MOVED HA.  ONCE AGAIN I HOPE YOU ARE ALL KEEPING WELL AND HAVE A GOOD DAY.  LIZ  XXXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23290 on: September 19, 2019, 03:25:41 PM »
HI LIZ,  I STARTED A POST YESTERDAY AND HAD TO LEAVE BECAUSE OUR NEW FRIDGE WAS DELIVERED, IT'S A LONG STORY BUT I'LL TELL YOU LATER BECAUSE I'M  GOING OUT SHORTLY SO I'LL SEE YOU LATER   :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23291 on: September 20, 2019, 12:46:12 AM »
HI LIZ,  I STARTED A POST YESTERDAY AND HAD TO LEAVE BECAUSE OUR NEW FRIDGE WAS DELIVERED, IT'S A LONG STORY BUT I'LL TELL YOU LATER BECAUSE I'M  GOING OUT SHORTLY SO I'LL SEE YOU LATER   :-**
RUBY I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU AND EVEN ANYONE FROM THE CTD . IT'S BEEN VERY QUIET ALL WK AND I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER, I  THOUGHT THEY WERE NOT GETTING THROUGH.  I'M GLAD YOUR FRIDGE CAME AND HOPE YOU ENJOY MANY YRS WITH IT.    JUST DON'T LEAVE ME SO LONG AGAIN HA.  MY IMAGINATION WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE.  I FORGET SOMETIMES THAT I HAVE MORE TIME THAN A LOT OF PEOPLE.  HOPE THINGS WENT OK WITH  YOU.   YOUR POST SAID IT WAS SENT YESTERDAY BUT I ONLY GOT IT AND VERY GLAD TO.  TAKE CARE LOVE  AND ALL OUR OTHER  FRIENDS OUT THERE.   LIZ  XXXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23292 on: September 20, 2019, 02:33:07 AM »
HI LIZ, SORRY THINGS WERE SO QUIET FOR YOU :-*

WE HAD SOMEWHERE TO GO EVERYDAY OVER THE WEEKEND AND THEN WE HAD A FUNERAL TO GO TO ON MONDAY. A FRIEND IN THE CLUB PASSED AWAY, SHE HAD BEEN ILL FOR SOME TIME. :(

THE SAGA OF THE FRIDGE HAD BEEN GOING ON FOR 3 WEEKS. THE OVEN AND THE MICROWAVE WERE DELIVERED TOGETHER WITH THE FRIDGE, BUT, THE FRIDGE WAS A BIT BIGGER THAN WE THOUGHT AND COULDN'T BE TAKEN BACK BECAUSE THE DELIVERY BOYS WERE NOT AUTHORIZED TO REMOVE IT AGAIN. WE WENT BACK TO HOME DEPOT AND GOT A DIFFERENT PERSON TO DEAL WITH, WE PICKED ANOTHER FRIDGE AND THOUGHT THINGS WERE SORTED OUT, THE NEW ONE WAS  DELIVERED IN A FEW DAYS, BUT AGAIN THE BOYS  ( DIFFERENT ONES ) WERE NOT  AUTHORIZED TO TAKE THE OTHER FRIDGE OUT OF OUR HOUSE. THEY WANTED TO LEAVE THE NEW FRIDGE IN OUR GARAGE AND BOBBY TOLD THEM THEY COULD TAKE IT BACK UNTIL THE BIG ONE WAS REMOVED. SO YESTERDAY EVERYTHING WAS SETTLED, THANK GOODNESS. WE WERE LUCKY WE HAVE A FRIDGE IN THE BASEMENT TO HOLD EXTRA FOOD.

BOBBY HAS JUST DROVE UP THE DRIVEWAY, THE BAND DID A CONCERT TONIGHT  :)

SO LIZ I THINK I'M UP TO DATE WITH YOU, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT LOVE  XOXO :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23293 on: September 20, 2019, 02:40:39 PM »
HI LIZ, SORRY THINGS WERE SO QUIET FOR YOU :-*

WE HAD SOMEWHERE TO GO EVERYDAY OVER THE WEEKEND AND THEN WE HAD A FUNERAL TO GO TO ON MONDAY. A FRIEND IN THE CLUB PASSED AWAY, SHE HAD BEEN ILL FOR SOME TIME. :(

THE SAGA OF THE FRIDGE HAD BEEN GOING ON FOR 3 WEEKS. THE OVEN AND THE MICROWAVE WERE DELIVERED TOGETHER WITH THE FRIDGE, BUT, THE FRIDGE WAS A BIT BIGGER THAN WE THOUGHT AND COULDN'T BE TAKEN BACK BECAUSE THE DELIVERY BOYS WERE NOT AUTHORIZED TO REMOVE IT AGAIN. WE WENT BACK TO HOME DEPOT AND GOT A DIFFERENT PERSON TO DEAL WITH, WE PICKED ANOTHER FRIDGE AND THOUGHT THINGS WERE SORTED OUT, THE NEW ONE WAS  DELIVERED IN A FEW DAYS, BUT AGAIN THE BOYS  ( DIFFERENT ONES ) WERE NOT  AUTHORIZED TO TAKE THE OTHER FRIDGE OUT OF OUR HOUSE. THEY WANTED TO LEAVE THE NEW FRIDGE IN OUR GARAGE AND BOBBY TOLD THEM THEY COULD TAKE IT BACK UNTIL THE BIG ONE WAS REMOVED. SO YESTERDAY EVERYTHING WAS SETTLED, THANK GOODNESS. WE WERE LUCKY WE HAVE A FRIDGE IN THE BASEMENT TO HOLD EXTRA FOOD.

BOBBY HAS JUST DROVE UP THE DRIVEWAY, THE BAND DID A CONCERT TONIGHT  :)

SO LIZ I THINK I'M UP TO DATE WITH YOU, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT LOVE  XOXO :-**
OH RUBY, I DID SOUND A BIT NEEDY , DIDN'T I.  MEAN WHILE YOUSE  WHERE GOING  THROUGH ALL THAT.  I'M SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR FRIEND AND SHE'S NOW IN A BETTER PLACE  BUT IT'S THE ONES LEFT BEHIND.   I'M GLAD YOU GOT  THAT ALL SORTED BUT YOU MUST HAVE BEEN GOING CRAZY. DID YOU GET THE MICRO THAT GOES ABOVE THE STOVE?.  I'M SORRY ABOUT THIS,  THE THING WITH THE STOVE  REMINDED ME OF  AN EMPISODE OF "EVERYONE LOVES  RAYMOND"  THEY WERE GETTING A  NEW STOVE AND RAYMOND'S FRIEND WAS PUTTING IT IN, LONG AND SHORT, WHEN IT CAME IT WAS TOO BIG  AND TRYING TO BANG IT INTO THE SPOT WAS NOT HELPING, SO HE WAS GOING TO CUT OUT SO IT WOULD FIT ANYWAY  IT ENDED UP THEY GOT THEIR ORIGINAL ONE FIXED AND PUT IT BACK AGAIN.   THEY ALL SEEM TO HAVE  STOVES THAT HAVE TWO STOVES  IN ONE.  SORRY I'M RUNNING ON AGAIN.  I BET YOU WERE GLAD TO HAVE THAT OTHER ONE IN THE BASEMENT.   I HOPE THE CONCERT  WAS GOOD.   HAVE A GOOD DAY LOVE AND I'LL TRY NOT TO BE SO  NEEDY NEXT TIME HA.  LIZ  XXXXXXXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23294 on: September 20, 2019, 06:39:11 PM »
HI LIZ, YOU'RE NOT NEEDY :-*

THE MICROWAVE IS ABOVE THE OVEN, THANKFULLY IT FIT IN WHERE THE OLD ONE WAS, THE FRIDGE WAS THE ONLY PROBLEM :)

HOW HAVE THINGS BEEN WITH YOU ?  I LOVED " EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND" THERE WERE SO MANY GOOD COMEDY SHOWS AT THE SAME TIME.

WE HAVE BEEN BINGE WATCHING A SHOW CALLED  "MURDER IN PARADISE " THE DETECTIVE INSPECTOR PLAYED THE YOUNG PRIEST IN 'FATHER TED'  HE LOOKS AND SOUNDS THE SAME  :D

THE CONCERT WAS IN A RETIREMENT HOME AND THIS WAS THE LAST TIME THEY WOULD PLAY THERE, IT'S IN TORONTO AND CALLED " DAVENHILL"  IT HAS BEEN ON THE NEWS ABOUT IT BEING CLOSED DOWN BUT NO ONE KNOWS WHY.  SOMEBODY MUST KNOW  ::)

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER   *