Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1580890 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23355 on: October 23, 2019, 11:38:18 PM »
HI LIZ,

I HAVE NEVER DONE ON LINE SHOPPING, SARA HAS ORDERED A FEW THINGS FOR ME BUT NOT GROCERIES. IF IT HELPS YOU WHY NOT DO IT IF IT MAKES LIFE EASIER FOR YOU. :)

BOBBY'S COUSIN DOESN'T DRIVE SO SHE ORDERS A LOT ON LINE.  WE HAD LUNCH WITH HER TODAY AND THEN TOOK HER SHOPPING AND I DIDN'T BUY A THING. :D :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23356 on: October 24, 2019, 10:50:27 PM »
HI LIZ,

I HAVE NEVER DONE ON LINE SHOPPING, SARA HAS ORDERED A FEW THINGS FOR ME BUT NOT GROCERIES. IF IT HELPS YOU WHY NOT DO IT IF IT MAKES LIFE EASIER FOR YOU. :)

BOBBY'S COUSIN DOESN'T DRIVE SO SHE ORDERS A LOT ON LINE.  WE HAD LUNCH WITH HER TODAY AND THEN TOOK HER SHOPPING AND I DIDN'T BUY A THING. :D :-* :-*
HI RUBY, DID NOT REALISE I HAD NOT  RECIEVED MY CTD POSTS.  ANY HOW  I'M STILL MAKING MY LIST AND ANYONE WHO DOES ON LINE WILL TELL YOU HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES WHICH IS WHY I HAVE TO KEEP COMING BACK  AGAIN HA.   THAT WAS NICE OF YOU TO TAKE HER SHOPPING AND I'M PROUD OF YOU FOR NOT BUYING ANYTHING, THAT MUST HAVE HAD TO BE HARD HA.   I THINK THE ONLY PLACE I'VE DONE ON LINE SHOPPING IS WAL MART. GROCERIES AND  OTHER THINGS.   WATCHED  CITYLINE AND THE GUY WHO COMES ON ABOUT GARDENING, I LIKE HIM, THEY  WERE TALKING ABOUT  CLEANING UP THE GARDEN AND PLANTS AND SAID THAT ANYTHING STILL GREEN  DON'T THROW OUT EVEN IF IT LOOKS DEAD AS THE PLANT IS STILL  MAKING SOMETHING OR OTHER, I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT  BIG PLANTERS OR IN THE GROUND, NOT THE  ONES YOU BUY EACH YR.   WELL LOVE HAVE TO GO  AND GET SOMETHING NUKED TO EAT HA.  HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #23357 on: October 25, 2019, 09:11:10 PM »

Happy birthday For Saturday Elizabeth.        Love Vi & Jackie    *                                                                                                                                     
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23358 on: October 25, 2019, 10:41:30 PM »
OH JACKIE AND VI, THANK YOU SO MUCH AND BOY  AM I GOING TO ENJOY THAT CAKE, PLEASE HAVE A PIECE WITH ME HA.   LIZXXXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #23359 on: October 25, 2019, 10:50:23 PM »
OH JACKIE AND VI, THANK YOU SO MUCH AND BOY  AM I GOING TO ENJOY THAT CAKE, PLEASE HAVE A PIECE WITH ME HA.   LIZXXXXXXXXX
                   My kind of cake Elizabeth. I would love a piece.    *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

kraftcheese

« Reply #23360 on: October 26, 2019, 02:53:43 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ. 🥂 🥰

Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23361 on: October 26, 2019, 03:49:19 AM »
THANK YOU KC, I GUESS  TIME AND BIRTHDAYS  KEEP COMING AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO  ABOUT THEM HA.    I HAVE FRIENDS COMING OVER ON MONDAY  FOR LUNCH DOWNSTAIRS IN THE COMMON ROOM,  THEY ARE BRINGING  CHINESE  I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FOOD. HA.  LIZXXXXX
sixtyniner

jillyfred

« Reply #23362 on: October 26, 2019, 11:42:52 AM »

===
Jackie what a beautiful cake for our Birthday Girl.

You always come up with really lovely things like this-cards etcetera.

jilly

jillyfred

« Reply #23363 on: October 26, 2019, 11:44:52 AM »
Liz I wish you a Very Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns Of The Day,

I hope you enjoy your little `Chinese Party`!!!

Love and Best Wishes.

jilly xo

urneygirl

« Reply #23364 on: October 26, 2019, 10:22:51 PM »
                     HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ, I HOPE YOU KEEP SOME OF THAT LOVELY CAKE FOR YOUR FRIENDS ON MONDAY :D

LOVE RUBY & BOBBY XOXOXOXO

jackiehillis

« Reply #23365 on: October 26, 2019, 10:54:23 PM »
===
Jackie what a beautiful cake for our Birthday Girl.

You always come up with really lovely things like this-cards etcetera.

jilly
                             NOTHING IS TOO GOOD FOR OUR LIZ, JILLY     *

jillyfred

« Reply #23366 on: October 27, 2019, 08:09:13 AM »
                             NOTHING IS TOO GOOD FOR OUR LIZ, JILLY     *
====
Got it in one Jackie!!!
She deserves the best.

jilly

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23367 on: October 27, 2019, 04:03:49 PM »
THANK YOU ALL AND I'LL THINK OF YOU WHEN I'M HAVING A BIG PIECE OF IT HA.   LIZXXXXXXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #23368 on: October 28, 2019, 07:37:03 PM »
Liz, Sorry I missed you Birthday, I hope it was a lovely day. So Many Many Happy returns.  Hope your lunch was good.
You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

urneygirl

« Reply #23369 on: October 28, 2019, 10:27:35 PM »
HI ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD WEEKEND  :-**

LIZ, I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME AT YOUR CHINESE B-DAY LUNCH. I'M SURE YOU WILL LET US KNOW LATER. :-* :-*

HI LILLIAN, HAVE YOU GOT YOUR GARDEN AND PLANTS CLEARED UP ? THE ONES AT THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE ARE STILL DOING WELL, THE WEATHER IS LOVELY, SO I HOPE WE DON'T PAY FOR IT NEXT MONTH.  :-* :-*