Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1580864 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23385 on: November 11, 2019, 09:11:04 PM »
where is Cyprus girl

HI BREDAGUY, CYPRUS GIRL HASN'T BEEN ON FOR QUITE AWHILE, I THING WE HAVE LOST A LOT OF POSTERS TO FB. :( 

urneygirl

« Reply #23386 on: November 11, 2019, 09:13:21 PM »
HI JACKIE, THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY POST, WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET  :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23387 on: November 12, 2019, 03:24:48 AM »
HI ALL,

LIZ,  I DIDN'T SEE YOU HAD ALREADY SIGNED IN SO I SENT YOU A PM.  I HAD A GOOD TIME ON THE GIRLS WEEKEND GETAWAY, IT WAS A LOT OF FUN.

BOBBY WAS AWAY VERY EARLY THIS MORNING, THE BAND PLAY AT THE CENOTAPH SERVICE AT KEW BEACH IN TORONTO EVERY YEAR, I USUALLY GO BUT I STAYED HOME THIS YEAR. HE SAID IT WAS BITTER COLD BUT THERE WERE STILL A LOT OF PEOPLE INCLUDING SCHOOL CHILDREN.

ARE YOU GETTING A LOT OF SNOW ? IT HASN'T STOPPED HERE SINCE EARLY THIS MORNING AND IT'S BEGINNING TO PUT ME IN A CHRISTMAS  MOOD. D :D

A GIRL ACROSS THE STREET IS CLEARING THE SNOW OFF HER CAR AND HER CHILDREN ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME PLAYING IN THE SNOW, EVEN THE DOG IS HAVING FUN :D.

I'M GOING TO GET A COFFEE AND CHECK SOME OF THE THREADS  :-* :-*
HI RUBY,  GLAD YOU HAD A NICE TIME, IT'S SOMETHING MY FRIEND DOES  A LOT, SINCE SHE  RETIRED  FROM DRIVING THE SCHOOL BUS  SHE AND THE OTHER LADIES GET TOGETHER,  SHE'S BEEN A DRIVER FOR A LONG TIME.  IT'S BEEN SNOWING ALL DAY HERE BUT IT'S MORE LIKE SLEET AND MY BALCONY IS  WHITE BUT MY FRIEND SAID HER STREET IS  COVERED , MAYBE NOT ENOUGH TO PLOUGH?.  I HATE SNOW AND HOPE IT ALL GOES HA.   I KNOW THE KIDS LOVE IT AND ESPECIALLY WHEN IT CLOSES THE SCHOOLS. HA.  GO AND ENJOY YOUR COFFEE.   YOU'RE RIGHT, WE HAVE LOST A LOT OF POSTERS TO FB.  WHAT A PITY.   OH WELL.   LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #23388 on: November 12, 2019, 03:56:56 AM »
HELLO LIZ, RUBY, AND ALL OUR CHUMS. I'M FEELING VERY GUILTY FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG. HOPE YOU'RE ALL IN FINE FETTLE AND KEEPING WARM. AUSTRALIAN WEATHER IS CRAZY AT THE MOMENT. THIS WEEK WE'VE HAD BUSHFIRES IN QUEENSLAND AND NSW, 40C OVER IN THE WEST, AND RAIN, WIND AND WINTER TEMPERATURES HERE IN THE SOUTHEAST, WITH SNOW IN THE ALPS!!!  THEN YESTERDAY, I WENT OUT WITH A WARM COAT ON AND BY THE TIME I GOT TO THE END OF THE STREET I HAD TO STOP AND TAKE IT OFF. I HADN'T CHECKED THE FORECAST AND IT WAS 30C.  :D  LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING TO PERTH TO VISIT SON AND FAMILY JUST AFTER CHRISTMAS. ARE YOU PUTTING UP YOUR LIGHTS AND DECORATIONS ALREADY?  HOPE THAT SNOW GOES AWAY SOON. CHEERS FOR NOW.  :-*  SARAH
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

urneygirl

« Reply #23389 on: November 12, 2019, 04:28:33 PM »
HI GIRLS

SARAH, IT'S LOVELY TO SEE YOU
+

urneygirl

« Reply #23390 on: November 12, 2019, 05:53:44 PM »
HI GIRLS I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST BUT I'LL HAVE TO COME BACK LATER , BOBBY HAS BEEN WAITING FOR ME TO FINISH . 
I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST IT.  SEE YOU LATER   :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23391 on: November 12, 2019, 05:57:49 PM »
HELLO LIZ, RUBY, AND ALL OUR CHUMS. I'M FEELING VERY GUILTY FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG. HOPE YOU'RE ALL IN FINE FETTLE AND KEEPING WARM. AUSTRALIAN WEATHER IS CRAZY AT THE MOMENT. THIS WEEK WE'VE HAD BUSHFIRES IN QUEENSLAND AND NSW, 40C OVER IN THE WEST, AND RAIN, WIND AND WINTER TEMPERATURES HERE IN THE SOUTHEAST, WITH SNOW IN THE ALPS!!!  THEN YESTERDAY, I WENT OUT WITH A WARM COAT ON AND BY THE TIME I GOT TO THE END OF THE STREET I HAD TO STOP AND TAKE IT OFF. I HADN'T CHECKED THE FORECAST AND IT WAS 30C.  :D  LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING TO PERTH TO VISIT SON AND FAMILY JUST AFTER CHRISTMAS. ARE YOU PUTTING UP YOUR LIGHTS AND DECORATIONS ALREADY?  HOPE THAT SNOW GOES AWAY SOON. CHEERS FOR NOW.  :-*  SARAH
HI SARAH,  I GUESS YOU MIGHT BE IN BED BY NOW, NEVER SURE WITH THE TIME LINE HA.  IT'S NOW JUST AFTER 1PM WE HAVE SNOW  AND I DID NOT REALISE HOW MUCH TILL I SAW THE NEWS THIS MORNING, THE SNOW PLOUGHS  WERE OUT AND  CLEARING THE HIGHWAYS, I JUST SEE WHAT'S OUT MY BALCONY DOOR AND WINDOW, I SEE IT FALLING FROM THE WINDOW LEDGES OF THE APTS.  NEXT DOOR.   WISH WE COULD SEND YOU SOME TO PUT OUT THOSE FIRES AS I KNOW HOW BAD THEY CAN GET, THEN YOU COULD SEND US SOME OF THAT HEAT. HA.  I BET YOU CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR SON AND FAMILY, IT WON'T BE LONG AS TIME IS PASSING QUICK.    I'M SURE THERE ARE LIGHTS ALL OVER NOW BUT SOME PEOPLE DON'T PUT THEM ON TILL BEGINNING OF DEC.   I'M OF NOW TO HAVE SOME LUNCH, JUST NOOKED A  MAC AND BEEF DINNER HA.   TAKE CARE.  LIZ  XXX 
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23392 on: November 12, 2019, 05:58:22 PM »
HI GIRLS I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST BUT I'LL HAVE TO COME BACK LATER , BOBBY HAS BEEN WAITING FOR ME TO FINISH . 
I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST IT.  SEE YOU LATER   :-**
SEE YOU LATER RUBY.  LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23393 on: November 12, 2019, 10:57:00 PM »
HI LIZ, I COULDN'T BELIEVE I HAD LOST MY POST, I WAS THE ONLY ONE ON THE COMPUTER SO I GUESS IT WAS SOMETHING I TOUCHED   ::) :D

IT WAS VERY COLD TODAY WHEN WE WENT OUT  SO I'M GLAD I WORE A WINTER COAT. I'LL BE BACK LATER  :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #23394 on: November 13, 2019, 12:53:04 AM »
SARAH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST TODAY. IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU DROP IN AND YOU DON'T NEED TO FEEL GUILTY,  A LOT OF POSTERS HAVE GONE  TO FB , I OFTEN HAVE A LOOK IN ON BOBBY'S TABLET BUT I'M MORE COMFORTABLE TYPING ON THE COMPUTER. I'M SURE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME SEEING  YOUR SON AND HIS FAMILY.  NO CHRISTMAS LIGHTS  UP YET BUT IF THE WEATHER TURNS MILD I THINK WE'LL TRY TO GET THEM UP, MIND YOU WE HAVE SAID THAT BEFORE AND WE STILL END UP STRUGGLING IN THE COLD :D. I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH NORMAN AND THE FAMILY.   :-**

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #23395 on: November 13, 2019, 08:42:26 PM »
Hi. All my Christmas lights for outside all staged and all over the garage. All checked who is lighting and who is not. Now if it would just warm up a bit I am sure it will take no time to put them in place. Oh and I do need the snow to melt a bit as well.  
You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23396 on: November 14, 2019, 02:54:50 AM »
SARAH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST TODAY. IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU DROP IN AND YOU DON'T NEED TO FEEL GUILTY,  A LOT OF POSTERS HAVE GONE  TO FB , I OFTEN HAVE A LOOK IN ON BOBBY'S TABLET BUT I'M MORE COMFORTABLE TYPING ON THE COMPUTER. I'M SURE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME SEEING  YOUR SON AND HIS FAMILY.  NO CHRISTMAS LIGHTS  UP YET BUT IF THE WEATHER TURNS MILD I THINK WE'LL TRY TO GET THEM UP, MIND YOU WE HAVE SAID THAT BEFORE AND WE STILL END UP STRUGGLING IN THE COLD :D. I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH NORMAN AND THE FAMILY.   :-**
WELL RUBY I DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT LIGHTS ANYMORE HA.  I LOVED SEEING THEM GO UP  AND MISS THE ONE  THAT USE TO PUT A  FULL SANTA AND SLEDGE ON THE ROOF. I THINK THAT WORD IS WRONG. ON WELL HA.   I THINK IF YOU   CAN GET YOUR LIGHTS UP  IN THE  "GOOD" WEATHER IT'S GOOD.  SOMETIMES THE TIME GETS AWAY WITH YOU AND YOU END UP STRUGGLING IN THE SNOW.  I WOULD PUT THEM UP IN THE REALLY GOOD  WEATHER , LIKE  THE SWEAT IS RUNNING DOWN YOUR BACK.  HA  YOU DON'T HAVE TO TURN THEM ON .   THEY SAY THE TEMPS ARE BELOW NORMAL SO LETS HOPE IT WARMS UP. 

I.D.  I GUESS YOU'RE ONE OF THE   THINK AHEAD  PEOPLE  BUT ARE YOUR LIGHTS STILL INSIDE THE GARAGE HA.  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23397 on: November 14, 2019, 06:33:39 PM »
HI ALL,  I HOPE YOU'RE KEEPING WARM, MORE SNOW FALLING BUT IT IS WINTER AND IT LOOKS LOVELY  :D

YESTERDAY LOOKED NICE ENOUGH TO SORT OUT THE LIGHTS BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE BITTER COLD, SO I MAY HAVE INSIDE THE HOUSE DECORATED BEFORE THE OUTSIDE LIGHTS.   ::) I'M PLANING TO GET MY OVERSEAS CARDS DONE SOON, I HAVE THE CARDS SO THAT'S A START.  :)

THIS IS HOUSEWORK DAY AND I'M ON A TEA BREAK, IT'S DANGEROUS TO STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING SOMETHING, IT'S HARD TO START BACK. :D

I'LL LOVE & LEAVE YOU ALL FOR AWHILE,   :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23398 on: November 15, 2019, 05:38:43 PM »
HI ALL,  I HOPE YOU'RE KEEPING WARM, MORE SNOW FALLING BUT IT IS WINTER AND IT LOOKS LOVELY  :D

YESTERDAY LOOKED NICE ENOUGH TO SORT OUT THE LIGHTS BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE BITTER COLD, SO I MAY HAVE INSIDE THE HOUSE DECORATED BEFORE THE OUTSIDE LIGHTS.   ::) I'M PLANING TO GET MY OVERSEAS CARDS DONE SOON, I HAVE THE CARDS SO THAT'S A START.  :)

THIS IS HOUSEWORK DAY AND I'M ON A TEA BREAK, IT'S DANGEROUS TO STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING SOMETHING, IT'S HARD TO START BACK. :D

I'LL LOVE & LEAVE YOU ALL FOR AWHILE,   :-**
RUBY I HAVE TO ADMIT I LOVE SEEING THE TREES WITH ALL THE SNOW ON THEM, VERY PRETTY BUT LOVE IT MORE WHEN IT ALL GOES HA.   IT'S STILL COLD , THE SNOW ON MY BALCONY IS GONE BUT I HAVE ICEILES  SR?,  HANGING DOWN ON THE RAILINGS.   WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE SOME NICE  WEATHER NEXT WK.    YOU COULD TRY THEN HA.   I STARTED ON MY CARDS FOR THE FLOOR  A FEW WKS AGO AND DID SOME MORE THE OTHER NIGHT, I NEED TO GET THE ONES FOR BACK HOME DONE FIRST.   I REMEMBER DOOING HOUSEWORK, IT WAS NEVER PLANNED, I JUST TOOK THE NOTION AND THEN STARTED BUT SOMETIMES IN THE MIDDLE I WOULD STOP TO PUT SOMETHING AWAY AND THAT WAS THAT.  I LOVED GOING THROUGH MY DRAWERS  AND SEEING WHAT WAS THERE, I MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN IN THEM FOR SOME TIME.  I'M AFRAID THAT'S HOW MY WORK GOT DONE.  WELL I'LL LOVE YOU AND LEAVE YOU LIKE YOU SAY,   TAKE IT EASY GIRL.  LIZ  XXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23399 on: November 15, 2019, 06:55:44 PM »
HI LIZ, WE WERE OUT FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING WITH MY NEPHEW AND HIS WIFE. AND IT WAS BITTER COLD, SO NO OUTSIDE WORK FOR US TODAY ::)

I HAVE MY OVERSEAS CARDS & STAMPS AND I HOPE TO START ON THEM  AT THE WEEKEND. TORONTO SANTA PARADE IS ON SUNDAY SO THE WEEKS ARE GOING TO FLY IN. I NEED TO GET SOME GIFT SUGGESTION'S SO I CAN START SHOPPING. :)  I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW SO I'LL SEE YOU LATER   :-**

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND   :-**