Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1592593 times)

kraftcheese

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23610 on: January 27, 2020, 12:59:53 AM »
Hi chums. Thank you for your Australia Day greetings.  We had a lovely relaxing day.
Ruby, I see you're heading south. Hope you have a safe trip and a great time.
Liz, sorry your pains are playing up.  I don't know how you keep up with the tennis as I can never  work out what round they're playing or what happens to the one who loses.
We've had the two rascals for the weekend as Sharon was working. They're great company and we have plenty of laughs.  They go back to school on Wednesday after the summer holidays. 
Must go as they're waiting for me to go out. Have a great week and stay warm.  Cheers. Sarah
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23611 on: January 27, 2020, 02:29:10 PM »
Hi chums. Thank you for your Australia Day greetings.  We had a lovely relaxing day.
Ruby, I see you're heading south. Hope you have a safe trip and a great time.
Liz, sorry your pains are playing up.  I don't know how you keep up with the tennis as I can never  work out what round they're playing or what happens to the one who loses.
We've had the two rascals for the weekend as Sharon was working. They're great company and we have plenty of laughs.  They go back to school on Wednesday after the summer holidays. 
Must go as they're waiting for me to go out. Have a great week and stay warm.  Cheers. Sarah
HI SARAH,  I TRY AND WATCH ONLY ROGER FEDERER PLAYING , THE REST HAVE SO MANY QUIRKS THEY DRIVE ME CRAZY HA.   MY GUY IS DOING VERY WELL ALTHOUGH IT'S SEEMS TO BE GETTING HARDER FOR HIM NOW  BUT LOOK AT HIS RECORD  AND HIS AGE, I THINKS HE'S STILL TOPS.   I SEE THEY ARE STILL SENDING MORE TROOPS OVER THERE TO HELP.   IT SAID ON THE NEWS THIS MORNING A WOMAN DIED  IN A CAKE EATING THING FOR AUSTRALIA DAY.  HOW SAD IS THAT.    HOPE YOU HAVE  A GOOD TIME WITH THEM  AND HOW FUNNY IS SOUNDS  WHEN YOU SAY THEY ARE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS HA.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #23612 on: January 27, 2020, 02:53:07 PM »
HI SARAH,  I TRY AND WATCH ONLY ROGER FEDERER PLAYING , THE REST HAVE SO MANY QUIRKS THEY DRIVE ME CRAZY HA.   MY GUY IS DOING VERY WELL ALTHOUGH IT'S SEEMS TO BE GETTING HARDER FOR HIM NOW  BUT LOOK AT HIS RECORD  AND HIS AGE, I THINKS HE'S STILL TOPS.   I SEE THEY ARE STILL SENDING MORE TROOPS OVER THERE TO HELP.   IT SAID ON THE NEWS THIS MORNING A WOMAN DIED  IN A CAKE EATING THING FOR AUSTRALIA DAY.  HOW SAD IS THAT.    HOPE YOU HAVE  A GOOD TIME WITH THEM  AND HOW FUNNY IS SOUNDS  WHEN YOU SAY THEY ARE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS HA.  LIZ XXX

Liz, Roger is a great player and seems like a really nice guy.  Yes, we'll still be needing help with the fires and the aftermath for some time and it's very much appreciated.  It was so sad about the plane crash the other day in New South Wales  which killed three of the American firefighters who were here assisting us.  Terrible for their families and colleagues.
About the poor woman who apparently choked during a lamington- eating contest, it's very sad and tragic for sure. But, I've always thought these food-stuffing contests were gross and an accident waiting to happen.  I don't mean to sound mean but I do think it's dangerous and it sickens me to watch people stuffing hotdogs or pies or cakes down their throats. Sorry. :) Well I'll love you and leave you as it's nearly 2 a.m. Keep warm. Sarah  :-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

mcd

« Reply #23613 on: January 28, 2020, 07:31:41 AM »
Liz I should be asleep but this game between Our Roger and a American  who I donít think I have ever heard of  is great  I hope you are watching .  Night night 
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23614 on: January 29, 2020, 12:48:05 AM »
Liz, Roger is a great player and seems like a really nice guy.  Yes, we'll still be needing help with the fires and the aftermath for some time and it's very much appreciated.  It was so sad about the plane crash the other day in New South Wales  which killed three of the American firefighters who were here assisting us.  Terrible for their families and colleagues.
About the poor woman who apparently choked during a lamington- eating contest, it's very sad and tragic for sure. But, I've always thought these food-stuffing contests were gross and an accident waiting to happen.  I don't mean to sound mean but I do think it's dangerous and it sickens me to watch people stuffing hotdogs or pies or cakes down their throats. Sorry. :) Well I'll love you and leave you as it's nearly 2 a.m. Keep warm. Sarah  :-*
HI SARAH,  AND YOU'RE RIGHT,  I CAN'T STAND WATCHING THOSE PEOPLE CRAM  HOT DOGS IN THEIR MOUTHS , YUK.   DID YOU SEE HIS LAST  MATCH.  WOH. I'M SORRY THOSE FIRES DON'T SEEM TO BE  GETTING SMALLER,  THEY'VE SENT MORE PEOPLE OVER THERE,  THEY ARE VERY BRAVE.  WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER, SOON WE HOPE,  IT'S GOING TO TAKE A VERY LONG TIME FOR RECOVERY.  LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23615 on: January 29, 2020, 12:51:50 AM »
Liz I should be asleep but this game between Our Roger and a American  who I donít think I have ever heard of  is great  I hope you are watching .  Night night
HI JEAN,  I AM FINDING IT  HARD   TO STAY UP , IRONIC WHEN YOU THING ABOUT IT,  I'M NOT A SLEEPER BUT  TRYING TO STAY FOR HIS GAME  IS VERY TIRING.   AT LEAST THE LAST ONE  WAS MORE LATER  AND I WAS ABLE TO WATCH MOST OF IT AND THEN TAPE THE REST.  I STARTED WATCHING IT AND COULD NOT  ,I WAS SCARED TO SEE THE END BUT WHAT A GUY.   I WAS NEAR SURE HE WOULD LOSE .   NOW HE'S IN  THE SEMI FINALS.  HE DESERVES TO WIN. HA.   LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #23616 on: January 29, 2020, 02:44:04 AM »
HI GUYS. AS SOME OF YOU KNOW, VI AND I ARE DOWN HERE IN ALABAMA. HAVE A WEE STORY FOR YOU. WE WERE IN WALMART ON SUNDAY PICKING UP A FEW GROCERIES, BEER AND WINE. WE GOT INTO THE CHECK OUT. THERE WAS A MAN AND WOMAN IN FRONT OF US. AFTER THEY PAID FOR THEIR CART, THEY STOPPED AND STOOD THERE. WHEN VI AND I WERE CHECKING OUT, THE MAN SAID TO THE CASHIER, " PUT THOSE PEOPLE'S CART ON MY CARD ". TALK ABOUT PAYING FORWARD. HOPE YOU ARE ALL KEEPING WELL. SAFE TRAVELS HEADING DOWN SOUTH RUBY AND BOBBY.
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23617 on: January 29, 2020, 07:40:52 AM »
HI GUYS. AS SOME OF YOU KNOW, VI AND I ARE DOWN HERE IN ALABAMA. HAVE A WEE STORY FOR YOU. WE WERE IN WALMART ON SUNDAY PICKING UP A FEW GROCERIES, BEER AND WINE. WE GOT INTO THE CHECK OUT. THERE WAS A MAN AND WOMAN IN FRONT OF US. AFTER THEY PAID FOR THEIR CART, THEY STOPPED AND STOOD THERE. WHEN VI AND I WERE CHECKING OUT, THE MAN SAID TO THE CASHIER, " PUT THOSE PEOPLE'S CART ON MY CARD ". TALK ABOUT PAYING FORWARD. HOPE YOU ARE ALL KEEPING WELL. SAFE TRAVELS HEADING DOWN SOUTH RUBY AND BOBBY.
OH JACKIE WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY.   I LOVE IT  AND WILL  FORWARD IT.  I  LOVE THE IDEA OF DOING  SOMETHING LIKE THAT PERSON  AND MAYBE I CAN  IF I'M OUT AGAIN.  I'M GLAD YOU'RE STILL HAVING A NICE TIME AND LOOKING FORWARD TO  MEETING UP WITH THE GUYS.   LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner

James James

jackiehillis

« Reply #23619 on: January 29, 2020, 05:08:24 PM »
OH JACKIE WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY.   I LOVE IT  AND WILL  FORWARD IT.  I  LOVE THE IDEA OF DOING  SOMETHING LIKE THAT PERSON  AND MAYBE I CAN  IF I'M OUT AGAIN.  I'M GLAD YOU'RE STILL HAVING A NICE TIME AND LOOKING FORWARD TO  MEETING UP WITH THE GUYS.   LIZ  XXXX
             LIZ IF YOU REMEMBER IT HAPPENED TO US LAST YEAR. WE HAD BREAKFAST IN IHOP. WHEN I ASKED THE WAITRESS FOR THE CHECK, SHE SAID. " YOUR CHECK HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF. THE COUPLE SITTING ACROSS FROM YOU PAID IT ". BTW WE HAD A GOOD DAY IN BILOXI YESTERDAY. BETWEEN US WE WON $550.00. HOPE YOUR ALL KEEPING WELL.    *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

urneygirl

« Reply #23620 on: January 29, 2020, 10:03:42 PM »
HI ALL IT'S NICE TO SEE EVERYONE,   :-**

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU GIRLS ARE ENJOYING THE TENNIS, I ONLY EVER WATCHED IT YEARS AGO WHEN IT WAS YER WOMAN  'BILLIE JEAN KING" :D

SARAH, I AGREE WITH YOU GIRLS ABOUT THE WOMAN CHOAKING ON THE FOOD, I'M SORRY SHE DIED, BUT I THINK IT'S A DISGUSTING GAME. :(

JACKIE, HOW DO YOU DO IT TWO YEARS IN A ROW :D,  DO YOU THINK THEY HEARD YOUR ACCENT ? THAT WAS A NICE WIN FOR YOU AND VI O0

JEAN, OUR BAGS ARE PACKED AND READY TO GO, SEE YOU SATURDAY  :)

jackiehillis

« Reply #23621 on: January 29, 2020, 10:37:50 PM »
HI ALL IT'S NICE TO SEE EVERYONE,   :-* *

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU GIRLS ARE ENJOYING THE TENNIS, I ONLY EVER WATCHED IT YEARS AGO WHEN IT WAS YER WOMAN  'BILLIE JEAN KING" :D

SARAH, I AGREE WITH YOU GIRLS ABOUT THE WOMAN CHOAKING ON THE FOOD, I'M SORRY SHE DIED, BUT I THINK IT'S A DISGUSTING GAME. :(

JACKIE, HOW DO YOU DO IT TWO YEARS IN A ROW :D ,  DO YOU THINK THEY HEARD YOUR ACCENT ? THAT WAS A NICE WIN FOR YOU AND VI O0

JEAN, OUR BAGS ARE PACKED AND READY TO GO, SEE YOU SATURDAY  :)
                     HI RUBY, IT WAS A NICE WIN IN BILOXI. SAFE TRIP TOMORROW.    *

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23622 on: January 30, 2020, 09:51:03 PM »
             LIZ IF YOU REMEMBER IT HAPPENED TO US LAST YEAR. WE HAD BREAKFAST IN IHOP. WHEN I ASKED THE WAITRESS FOR THE CHECK, SHE SAID. " YOUR CHECK HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF. THE COUPLE SITTING ACROSS FROM YOU PAID IT ". BTW WE HAD A GOOD DAY IN BILOXI YESTERDAY. BETWEEN US WE WON $550.00. HOPE YOUR ALL KEEPING WELL.    *
JACKIE I DO REMEMBER  THAT,  YOU MUST RUN INTO SOME REALLY NICE PEOPLE BUT, THEY SAY  ALIKES  ATTRACK HA.   GOOD FORTUNE  COMES YOUR WAY LOVE AND MAY IT STAY .    HA.  LIZXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #23623 on: January 31, 2020, 01:58:18 AM »
HELLO CHUMS , I HOPE YOU ARE ALL STAYING WARM , HARD TO BELIEVE WE ARE AT THE END OF JANUARY
THE WEATHER HERE IS ON THE COOL SIDE BUT SUNNY AT THE MOMENT  WE GET THE FORCAST FOR THE PANHANDLE  HERE EVERYDAY THEN WE DECIDE WHAT WE ARE DOING .

LIZ WHATS GOING ON IN THE  NEWS ?   

JACKIE   YOU  CERTAINLY HAVE HORSESHOES ROUND YOUR NECK LOL  CONGRATULATIONS

SARAH   HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY  ENJOYED THE PHOTOS OF THE GRANDKIDS

RUBY.    YOU ARE PROBABLY SETTLED IN THE HOTEL  HOW WAS THE DRIVE ? 

STAY WARM CHUMS 😘

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

jackiehillis

« Reply #23624 on: January 31, 2020, 02:14:36 AM »
HELLO CHUMS , I HOPE YOU ARE ALL STAYING WARM , HARD TO BELIEVE WE ARE AT THE END OF JANUARY
THE WEATHER HERE IS ON THE COOL SIDE BUT SUNNY AT THE MOMENT  WE GET THE FORCAST FOR THE PANHANDLE  HERE EVERYDAY THEN WE DECIDE WHAT WE ARE DOING .

LIZ WHATS GOING ON IN THE  NEWS ?   

JACKIE   YOU  CERTAINLY HAVE HORSESHOES ROUND YOUR NECK LOL  CONGRATULATIONS

SARAH   HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY  ENJOYED THE PHOTOS OF THE GRANDKIDS

RUBY.    YOU ARE PROBABLY SETTLED IN THE HOTEL  HOW WAS THE DRIVE ? 

STAY WARM CHUMS 😘

HI JEAN, WE ARE GETTING THE SAME WEATHER AS YOU. UP AND DOWN. NO COMPLAINTS THOUGH. YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE HERE.     *