Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1593039 times)

pete57

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23655 on: February 08, 2020, 11:12:09 PM »

Aha you little teaser you 😜
;)     :)

jackiehillis

« Reply #23656 on: February 08, 2020, 11:17:32 PM »
HI GUYS,  HAVE NOT BEEN ON ALL DAY SO I'VE JUST READ EVERYONE'S  POST AND WILL  DO A ONE THING HA.

SARAH IT MUST BE LOVELY  SEEING ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS.  I SO LOVE THE  ANIMAL SHOWS AND  ESPECIALLY THE ONES SHOWING THE GREAT BARRIER REEF.  THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.  XXX

LILLIAN  I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH ANYMORE SINCE I HAD TO MOVE TO THE SENIOR'S APTS.  NOT MUCH ROOM FOR EXTRA CLOTHING,  NOT MUCH ROOM FOR  YOUR DAY TO DAY STUFF. HA.  XXX

RUBY  GLAD YOU AND BOBBY ARE STILL ENJOYING YOURSELVES AND AS FOR MISTAKES,  DON'T EVER WORRY ABOUT THAT LOVE, I THINK I'M THE WORST SPELLER THERE IS. HA.   I THINK I SPEND SO MUCH TIME  DOING EMAILS  AS I HAVE TO GO BACK AND KEEP CORRECT MY SPELLING.   MY SPELL CHECK ON  THE  FORUM DOES NOT WORK FOR SOME REASON.  SO IT'S  SPELT WRONG  OR FIND ANOTHER WORD .  OH WELL.   WE'VE HAD SNOW  THE LAST FEW DAYS  BUT  NOT THE HUGE  SNOW FALLS  WE NORMALLY HAVE.  AND IT'S COLD.  WELL IT'S WINTER HA.  XXX

JEAN  I THINK PETE IS JUST SOUNDING OUT ANYONE WHO DOES RUN AROUND  NAKED.  BUT HE'S FUN.  HOPE YOU AND MO ARE KEEPING WELL AND ENJOYING YOURSELVES .  NO NEED TO TELL  YOU TO KEEP WARM HA.   XXXXX

PETE, WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND  NAKED PEOPLE.  HA.   MAYBE YOU SHOULD JOIN A NUDIST FARM ?  I'M SURE YOU WILL SEE ALL THERE IS TO SEE HA.. XXXX

JACKIE, I HOPE YOU AND VI ARE  DOING OK AND HOPE THE RAIN STAYS AWAY.  YOU'LL GET ENOUGH OF THAT WHEN YOU GO  BACK TO  IRELAND HA.    XXXX

I HOPE THE REST OF OUR FRIENDS ARE DOING OK AND  KEEPING WELL.    I'LL SAY GOOD NIGHT OR IT SHOULD BE GOOD MORNING AND I'LL BE OF TO BED NOW.   LIZ XXXXXXXXXXXX
                  ELIZABETH, WE HAVE NEVER GOT CAUGHT IN THE RAIN IN IRELAND. IT USUALLY RAINS THROUGH THE NIGHT. WE HAVE NEVER USED AN UMBRELLA.     *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23657 on: February 09, 2020, 10:14:48 AM »
                  ELIZABETH, WE HAVE NEVER GOT CAUGHT IN THE RAIN IN IRELAND. IT USUALLY RAINS THROUGH THE NIGHT. WE HAVE NEVER USED AN UMBRELLA.     *
JACKIE I THINK  THE LUCK OF THE IRISH IS WITH YOU, HA.  THE LAST TIME I WENT BACK IT RAINED  AT NIGHT TOO,  WE HAD A FEW DAYS  AS WELL BUT NOT  AS MUCH.  SO MAY THE LUCK STILL BE WITH YOU HA.  LIZ  XXXXX
sixtyniner

jillyfred

« Reply #23658 on: February 09, 2020, 03:15:39 PM »
At the moment we have Storm Ciara with us!
The gale was horrendous and we had dreadful thunder and hailstones.
Thankfully its now calmed down a bit.
However,I don`t think Ciara has quite finished with us yet!
My brother and his wife are leaving Monday morning at 4 am to drive to Dublin Airport
for Sydney via Abu Dhabi.
Apparently rain is forecast in Sydney next week but they do need it and at least it will be
warmer than N.I.!
Our young New Yorkers leave on Friday for 2 weeks in Japan-ski-ing of all things!
To be honest I am very concerned about them all travelling with this Virus thing.
However,of course did not say so to them as they are going anyway and not any point really.
Just hope and pray they come back from their travels safe and sound.
My kindest regards to all on the Canada Thread.

jilly

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23659 on: February 09, 2020, 03:45:25 PM »
At the moment we have Storm Ciara with us!
The gale was horrendous and we had dreadful thunder and hailstones.
Thankfully its now calmed down a bit.
However,I don`t think Ciara has quite finished with us yet!
My brother and his wife are leaving Monday morning at 4 am to drive to Dublin Airport
for Sydney via Abu Dhabi.
Apparently rain is forecast in Sydney next week but they do need it and at least it will be
warmer than N.I.!
Our young New Yorkers leave on Friday for 2 weeks in Japan-ski-ing of all things!
To be honest I am very concerned about them all travelling with this Virus thing.
However,of course did not say so to them as they are going anyway and not any point really.
Just hope and pray they come back from their travels safe and sound.
My kindest regards to all on the Canada Thread.

jilly
HI JILLY, TRUTH IS, I THINK ALL TRAVEL  TO THOSE COUNTRIES SHOULD BE  STOPPED  TILL THIS IS ALL CLEARED UP.   IT TAKES JUST ONE PERSON  TO START AN EPIDEMIC AND LOOK WHAT HAS HAPPENED.  THOSE PEOPLE , I THINK IT'S JAPAN,  WANTS  TRAVEL TO CHINA  STOPPED.  I'M ONLY  HEARING WHAT IS ON TV.    I THINK THE NEW YORKERS ARE TAKING A BIG CHANCE GOING TO JAPAN TO SKI.  BUT AGAIN IT'S ONLY MY OPINION.  HOPE THEY HAVE A GOOD TIME AND YOUR WEATHER CLEARS UP.  LIZXXXXXX
sixtyniner

jillyfred

« Reply #23660 on: February 09, 2020, 04:48:33 PM »
Liz I agree with you.

Even the air circulating on aircraft is stale air just going around carrying germs instead of fresh air-which
would cost the airlines money so they don`t do that.
So any passengers with illnesses spread them to the other passengers.

jilly

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23661 on: February 10, 2020, 07:30:45 AM »
Liz I agree with you.

Even the air circulating on aircraft is stale air just going around carrying germs instead of fresh air-which
would cost the airlines money so they don`t do that.
So any passengers with illnesses spread them to the other passengers.

jilly
WHEN THIS ALL CAME OUT JILLY, WE HAD A MAN WHO HAD JUST CAME BACK  AND WAS SICK AND NOW HIS WIFE IS SICK AS WELL.  I REALLY THINK ALL TRAVEL SHOULD BE BANNED GOING IN TO AND OUT .  CANADA HAS SENT  TRANSPORT TO TAKE OUT CANADIANS   WHO WANT TO GET OUT.  GOD HELP THOSE POOR PEOPLE  IN THE COUNTRY, SEEMS LIKE THEY HAVE ONE DISASTER AFTER ANOTHER.  LIZ XXXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23662 on: February 13, 2020, 05:50:35 PM »

HI CHUMS, THIS IS A LOOK IN TO SEE WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON AND TO SEE HOW YOU'RE BEHAVING YOURSELVES   :-**

WE HAD RAIN THIS MORNING BUT THANKFULLY IT HAS STOPPED SO WE CAN GO  OUT AND DO WHAT WE HAD PLANNED.  THE GIRLS HAVE BEEN KEEPING US UP TO DATE ON THE WEATHER SO A BIT OF RAIN IS BETTER THAN SNOW, WE'RE HERE UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH SO HOPEFULLY THE SNOW WILL BE LONG GONE BY THEN :-\

JACKIE, HAVE FUN IN BILOXI AND WIN BIG, SAY HI TO VI :-* ,

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER :)

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23663 on: February 14, 2020, 08:31:08 AM »
HI CHUMS, THIS IS A LOOK IN TO SEE WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON AND TO SEE HOW YOU'RE BEHAVING YOURSELVES   :-**

WE HAD RAIN THIS MORNING BUT THANKFULLY IT HAS STOPPED SO WE CAN GO  OUT AND DO WHAT WE HAD PLANNED.  THE GIRLS HAVE BEEN KEEPING US UP TO DATE ON THE WEATHER SO A BIT OF RAIN IS BETTER THAN SNOW, WE'RE HERE UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH SO HOPEFULLY THE SNOW WILL BE LONG GONE BY THEN :-\

JACKIE, HAVE FUN IN BILOXI AND WIN BIG, SAY HI TO VI :-* ,

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER :)
RUBY WHAT A TEAST YOU ARE.  WHILE WE ARE FREEZING YOU ARE IN THE NICE WARM WEATHER.   ENJOY LOVE HA.  LIZ  XXXXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #23664 on: February 15, 2020, 04:54:06 AM »
HELLO ALL , HEARD THE WEATHER IS NOT GREAT, I HOPE YOU ARE ALL KEEPING WARM   

Liz,  HOW ARE YOU KEEPING ?  ANYTHING INTERESTING GOING ON IN YOUR. NECK OF THE WOODS ?

I WISH I COULD POST A VIDEO, WE GO THE KARAOKE ON THE COMPLEX AND THERE IS TWO GUYS WHO ARE  VERY VERY GOOD  ONE GUY ORIGINALLY CAME FROM NEWFOUNDLAND  APPARENTLY HE SANG WITH THE GROUP JAY AND THE AMERICANS .   

TAKE CARE  MIND HOW YOU GO XX
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

McNamee

« Reply #23665 on: February 15, 2020, 07:37:31 PM »
Hi folks I hope you are all doing well. Just dropped in to make sure. :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23666 on: February 15, 2020, 09:00:33 PM »
HELLO ALL , HEARD THE WEATHER IS NOT GREAT, I HOPE YOU ARE ALL KEEPING WARM   

Liz,  HOW ARE YOU KEEPING ?  ANYTHING INTERESTING GOING ON IN YOUR. NECK OF THE WOODS ?

I WISH I COULD POST A VIDEO, WE GO THE KARAOKE ON THE COMPLEX AND THERE IS TWO GUYS WHO ARE  VERY VERY GOOD  ONE GUY ORIGINALLY CAME FROM NEWFOUNDLAND  APPARENTLY HE SANG WITH THE GROUP JAY AND THE AMERICANS .   

TAKE CARE  MIND HOW YOU GO XX
HI JEAN,  HOPE YOUSE ARE STILL HAVING A GOOD TIME.  IT'S REALLY COLD HERE NOW  AND SUPPOSED TO BE SNOW  COMING, WHO KNOWS HA.   NEVER BEEN TO A KAROKE  THING BEFORE BUT I HAVE HEARD OF JAY AND THE AMERICANS SO THE GUY MUST BE GOOD.    NOTHING REALLY HAPPENING , EXCEPT  FOR FAMILY DAY ON MONDAY.   AND THE ROTATING STRIKES  BY THE TEACHERS .  BRING SOME OF THAT WARM WEATHER  BACK HOME WITH YOU. HA.  TAKE CARE.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23667 on: February 15, 2020, 09:01:49 PM »
Hi folks I hope you are all doing well. Just dropped in to make sure. :-*
HI MCN,  HOPE YOU CAN SAY THE SAME THING, AND ALL'S WELL WITH YOU.   DROP BY MORE  OFTEN HA.  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #23668 on: February 16, 2020, 01:41:23 PM »
Hi all. McN, good to hear from you. Hope all's well with you.

I see all the snowbirds are having a ball down south.

Liz, hope you're doing alright. Have you had any snow yet?

Nothing exciting going on here but just keeping busy with the weans, who aren't so wee any more. Take care now. Sarah  :-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23669 on: February 16, 2020, 04:55:45 PM »
Hi all. McN, good to hear from you. Hope all's well with you.

I see all the snowbirds are having a ball down south.

Liz, hope you're doing alright. Have you had any snow yet?

Nothing exciting going on here but just keeping busy with the weans, who aren't so wee any more. Take care now. Sarah  :-*
HI SARAH,  THIS WINTER HAS BEEN VERY COLD BUT SNOW WISE IT'S NOT BEEN BAD, I CAN SAY THAT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT AFFECT ME HA.    I'M GLAD THE SNOW BIRDS ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME, IT'S WHEN THEY COME HOME  TO WINTER IT'S HARD, HA.  MY SUPER CAME UP THIS MORNING AND PUT AIR IN MY SCOOTER'S TIRES.  GOD LOVE HIM  FOR DOING THAT, I HAVE A FOOT PUMP BUT YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO LIFT YOUR LEG HIGH ENOUGH TO USE IT.  ANYWAY  I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING MY  GROCERY LIST.  I STARTED IT LAST NIGHT AND  IT'S UNBELIVEABLE HOW LONG YOU CAN SIT DOING IT.  I NEED TO DO SOME MORE TODAY.   TALK LATER AND KEEP WELL.  LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner