Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1611994 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23820 on: April 09, 2020, 12:36:39 PM »

HI LIZ, HOW ARE  THINGS WITH YOU, ARE YOUR FRIENDS KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU ? I FELT BAD ABOUT THE WEE BIRD BUT I DIDN'T WANT IT AT MY FRONT DOOR, THEY'RE NOISEY ENOUGH WHEN THEY'RE ON THE ROOF.  THANKFULLY THEY MOVED ON 
HI RUBY,  THANKS FOR ASKING. MY FRIEND CALLED OVER YESTERDAY AND BROUGHT ME AN CADBURY'S EGG.  DID A FEW    THINGS AND THEN LEFT.    I'M JUST ON THE COMPUTER LOOKING UP A FEW THINGS  , I KEEP ALL MY PHONE  BILLS IN A FILE SO CAN CHECK UP AND THAT WAS ONE OF THE THINGS I WAS DOING.   WILL PM YOU.   TAKE CARE . LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

jillyfred

« Reply #23821 on: April 09, 2020, 02:20:44 PM »
Good to see you are all fit and well on the Canada Thread and in good spirits.

May God Bless and keep you and your loved ones free from harm today and always.

Love

jilly xo

urneygirl

« Reply #23822 on: April 09, 2020, 08:56:24 PM »
HI JILLY, IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU, :-*

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY. THESE ARE HARD TIMES FOR EVERYONE, I PITY THE YOUNG FAMILIES HAVING TO STRUGGLE WITHOUT WAGES COMING IN. OUR GOVERNMENT IS TRYING THEIR BEST TO GET HELP TO EVERYONE IN NEED AND I HAVE TO SAY I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THEM THAN I EVER THOUGHT. THEY ARE REALLY STEPING UP AS I'M SURE BRITIAN AND OTHER COUNTRIES ARE DOING. 

WE STAY HOME AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, WE GO TO THE GROCERY STORE MAYBE TWICE A WEEK (WEARING OUR MASK AND GLOVES) AND WE GO FOR A DRIVE SOMETIMES JUST TO GET OUT FOR AWHILE SO THANKFULLY WE'RE OK SO FAR. THE GIRLS CHECK UP ON US AND FOR SOME REASON THEY THINK THEY HAVE TO  GIVE US INSTRUCTIONS. :D   

LIZ,  THAT WAS VERY NICE OF YOUR FRIEND TO GET YOU AN EASTER EGG. I'LL MISS EASTER DINNER THIS YEAR WITHOUT THE FAMILY BUT WE WILL GET TO TALK TO THEM AND SEE THEM ON ZOOM.

I'M GOING TO MAKE AN EASTER DINNER FOR ME AND BOBBY EVEN IF I HAVE TO STUFF A CHICKEN :D

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER TO SEE HOW EVERYONE IS DOING   :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23823 on: April 10, 2020, 07:50:10 AM »
HI JILLY, IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU, :-*

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY. THESE ARE HARD TIMES FOR EVERYONE, I PITY THE YOUNG FAMILIES HAVING TO STRUGGLE WITHOUT WAGES COMING IN. OUR GOVERNMENT IS TRYING THEIR BEST TO GET HELP TO EVERYONE IN NEED AND I HAVE TO SAY I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THEM THAN I EVER THOUGHT. THEY ARE REALLY STEPING UP AS I'M SURE BRITIAN AND OTHER COUNTRIES ARE DOING. 

WE STAY HOME AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, WE GO TO THE GROCERY STORE MAYBE TWICE A WEEK (WEARING OUR MASK AND GLOVES) AND WE GO FOR A DRIVE SOMETIMES JUST TO GET OUT FOR AWHILE SO THANKFULLY WE'RE OK SO FAR. THE GIRLS CHECK UP ON US AND FOR SOME REASON THEY THINK THEY HAVE TO  GIVE US INSTRUCTIONS. :D   

LIZ,  THAT WAS VERY NICE OF YOUR FRIEND TO GET YOU AN EASTER EGG. I'LL MISS EASTER DINNER THIS YEAR WITHOUT THE FAMILY BUT WE WILL GET TO TALK TO THEM AND SEE THEM ON ZOOM.

I'M GOING TO MAKE AN EASTER DINNER FOR ME AND BOBBY EVEN IF I HAVE TO STUFF A CHICKEN :D

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER TO SEE HOW EVERYONE IS DOING   :-**
RUBY I'M GLAD  YOU ARE TAKING THINGS IN YOUR STRIDE , DID YOU  EVER THINK YOU'D HEAR YOUSELF SAY THAT ABOUT OUR GOVERMENT HA.   IT'S GOOD THE GIRLS ARE  PHONING YOU,  THEY  ARE HEARING SO MUCH SO I GUESS THEY WORRY SOME.  I HAD MY  HOUSEKEEPING LADY TODAY AND SHE WEARS HER MASK AND GLOVES, HER LADY BEFORE ME HAD  MASK AND GLOVES ON  AND WAS JOKING WITH  CHRITINE ABOUT LOOKING THE SAME HA.  IT'S GOOD THEY CAN DO THAT.    MY FRIENDS WHEN THEY DO COME OVER DON'T BOTHER BUT THEY STAY  THE DISTANCE.  TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ XXXXX
sixtyniner

JackM

« Reply #23824 on: April 10, 2020, 12:34:01 PM »
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

kraftcheese

« Reply #23825 on: April 10, 2020, 02:29:10 PM »
EVENING ALL. HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL. A VERY DIFFERENT ONE THIS YEAR.
JILLY, HOPE ALL'S WELL WITH YOU AND ALL THE FAMILY.  :-*
LIZ, GLAD YOUR FRIEND IS CALLING WITH YOU REGULARLY.  HOPE THE TREES ARE BLOSSOMING.  I'M ENJOYING THE NETFLIX TV SERIES.  :-*
RUBY, WE'RE THE SAME. ONLY GOING TO THE SUPERMARKET FOR ESSENTIALS TWICE A WEEK.  WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GO OUT JUST FOR A DRIVE, BUT ONLY FOR A WALK, MEDICAL VISITS OR CAREGIVING. IN OUR STATE, IF WE'RE CAUGHT OUT WITHOUT ONE OF THOSE FOUR EXCUSES, THERE'S A $1650 FINE.  :o :(
JEAN, I WAS THINKING IF YOU'RE RUNNING SHORT OF ELASTIC FOR THE MASKS, YOU COULD ALWAYS COMMANDEER SUPPLIES FROM YOUR DRAWERS.  :D  WELL DONE FOR YOUR WORK.  :-*
MCNAMEE, I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT CANADA'S SCENERY. STUNNING, ESPECIALLY IN THE WEST.  IRELAND, NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST IS GORGEOUS AS WELL.  :-*
STAY SAFE THIS WEEKEND. ENJOY YOUR CHOCOLATE.  :-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #23826 on: April 10, 2020, 03:06:28 PM »
You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

mcd

« Reply #23827 on: April 10, 2020, 07:59:02 PM »
AS WE ALL KNOW  ITS DIFFERENT TIMES  BUT I HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY EASTER 🐣 CHUMS 

THE YOUNG CHILDREN JUST WONT UNDERSTAND WHERE THE EASTER BUNNY  WENT ,FIRST TIME EVER NO EASTER BUNNIES ABOUT

JUST FINISHED MAKING A POT OF  CHICKEN CURRY AND TWO WHEATEN LOAVES, SHOULD SEE US THROUGH A FEW DAYS I HOPE   

WHILE TALKING ON THE PHONE TO MY DAUGHTER LAST NIGHT  SHE MENTIONED A EMAIL HAD GONE OUT FROM HER SARGENT TO SAY EVERYONE SHOULD PREPARE A EMERGENCY BAG FROM NOW UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE  IT SHOULD INCLUDE , CHANGE OF CLOTHS FOR A FEW DAYS TOILETIES AND ALSO  PILLOW , BLANKETS  JUST IN CASE  SO WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE FROM THAT  . I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE REALIZES BUT THE 911 OPERATERS ARE THE LAST TO LEAVE THEIR STATIONS IN A EMERGENCY AT POLICE HEADQUARTERS  SO I AM FEELING A LITTLE UNEASY ABOUT THIS .STAY SAFE  🤗 HUGS TO YOU ALL
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23828 on: April 11, 2020, 02:59:41 AM »
LIZ, GLAD YOUR FRIEND IS CALLING WITH YOU REGULARLY.  HOPE THE TREES ARE BLOSSOMING.  I'M ENJOYING THE NETFLIX TV SERIES.   
RUBY, WE'RE THE SAME. ONLY GOING TO THE SUPERMARKET FOR ESSENTIALS TWICE A WEEK.  WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GO OUT JUST FOR A DRIVE, BUT ONLY FOR A WALK, MEDICAL VISITS OR CAREGIVING. IN OUR STATE, IF WE'RE CAUGHT OUT WITHOUT ONE OF THOSE FOUR EXCUSES, THERE'S A $1650 FINE.   

KC,   YOU CAN VISIT THE STORES , GO FOR A WALK OR EVEN A DRIVE SO LONG AS YOU STAY IN YOUR CAR,  THEY HAVE STARTED  WITH FINING THOSE WHO DO NOT KEEP THE SOCIAL DISTANSING SR?.   THERE ARE SOME  WHO ARE NOT KEEPING TO IT AND THEY ARE GOING TO FINE THEM BUT FOLLOWING THROUGH IS  ANOTHER THING.    IT WILL END SO KEEP THE FAITH AS THEY SAY.   HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LOVE.  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23829 on: April 12, 2020, 08:10:20 AM »
I'M UP, IT'S 3am  SO THOUGHT I WOULD  JUST POST A WEE NOTE .  I HOPE EVERYONE WILL HAVE A GOOD DAY AND I'M SURE YOU WILL MISS OUT ON ALL FAMILY  WHO ARE NOT THERE.  HARD AS IT MAYBE, IT WILL END AND THINGS CAN GET BACK TO  SOME WHAT NORMAL ?   PLEASE HAVE A HAPPY EASTER , KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #23830 on: April 12, 2020, 04:55:19 PM »

"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

urneygirl

« Reply #23831 on: April 12, 2020, 10:29:11 PM »
HI EVERYONE, IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU ALL, I TRIED TO GET TIME ON THE FORUM A FEW TIMES TODAY BUT I KEPT GETTING INTERUPTED  ::)  THE FAMILY ARE GOING TO SET US UP ON  ZOOM TONIGHT.

IT'S SAD NOT HAVING FAMILY FOR EASTER DINNER TODAY, BUT RIGHT NOW WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT AND HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.

WE WENT OUT FOR A LITTLE DRIVE TODAY, THE WEATHER WAS LOVELY AND WE SAW A FEW FAMILIES OUT WALKING,  BUT THEY WERE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN.   O0

JEAN, DO YOU THINK TARA  MAY HAVE TO BE READY FOR AN OVERNIGHT STAY, ? HOPEFULLY  IT WON'T BE NECESSARY.

TAKE CARE EVERYONE, I HAVE TO CHECK THE DINNER, YER MAN'S HUNGRY XOXOXO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23832 on: April 13, 2020, 05:10:16 AM »
JACKIE  THE CARD  WAS LOVELY  THANK YOU.  HOPE YOU AND VI HAD A GOOD  DAY.   MINE WAS FINE. I HAD MY TV AGAIN, IT HAD BEEN OF SINCE  THURSDAY.  TRIED PHONING MY SISTER BUT  WE TRIED 3 TIMES BUT THE LINE WAS  BAD.  HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD WK.  LIZ XXXX

RUBY MY FRIEND AND HER HUSBAND WENT FOR A DRIVE TODAY AS WELL AND SAID IT  WAS NICE.  THEY SPENT THE DAY BY THEM SELVES, THEY HAD  DINNER WITH THEIR DAUGHTER AND FAMILY THE OTHER NIGHT.  THEN    SHE PHONED  ENGLAND  AND SAID IT WAS THE SAME OVER THERE.   TODAY WAS NO DIFFERENCE FOR ME BUT I TRIED THINKING OF  THE TIMES  OVER AT ROISIN'S  INLAW'S HOUSE FOR EASTER AND THE WHOLE FAMILY THERE ..  ANYWAY I  HOPE YOU HAD A NICE DINNER.   KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23833 on: April 13, 2020, 05:52:39 PM »
HI LIZ, EASTER WAS VERY DIFFERENT THIS YEAR FOR EVERYONE, WE WENT ON ZOOM LAST NIGHT WITH THE GIRLS AND BOBBY'S COUSIN AND FAMILY AND IT WORKED OUT GREAT.

WE TALKED FOR NEARLY 2 HOURS AND THEY WOULD LIKE TO DO IT AGAIN WITH BARBARA'S OTHER SON AND FAMILY, IT WAS GREAT BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL BUSY WITH THEIR LIVES AND WE DON'T SEE THEM VERY OFTEN.

WE TALKED TO BOBBY'S SISTER & HUBBY IN BELFAST THIS MORNING, THEY HAVE BEEN DOING VERY WELL STAYING IN, THEY BOTH HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS AND THEY GOT A LETTER FROM THE GOVERNMENT SAYING THEY MUST STAY INDOORS.  HER SISTER AND A NEIGHBOUR PICK UP GROCERIES FOR THEM. :)

I'M GLAD YOUR TV IS WORKING AGAIN, AND I'M SURE YOU ARE, ???  I WATCHED CORRIE LAST NIGHT BUT WE'RE ONLY GETTING 3 EPISODES A WEEK NOW, I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY EPISODES ARE LEFT BEFORE IT ENDS.

HI JACKIE,  IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU, I HOPE THE FAMILY ARE ALL WELL, ARE YOU HIBERNATING IN THE BASEMENT ? :D  SAY HI TO VI, LOVE TO YOU BOTH XOXO

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS  NEAR & FAR I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND STAYING SAFE.   ** XOXO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23834 on: April 13, 2020, 06:21:08 PM »
HI LIZ, EASTER WAS VERY DIFFERENT THIS YEAR FOR EVERYONE, WE WENT ON ZOOM LAST NIGHT WITH THE GIRLS AND BOBBY'S COUSIN AND FAMILY AND IT WORKED OUT GREAT.

WE TALKED FOR NEARLY 2 HOURS AND THEY WOULD LIKE TO DO IT AGAIN WITH BARBARA'S OTHER SON AND FAMILY, IT WAS GREAT BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL BUSY WITH THEIR LIVES AND WE DON'T SEE THEM VERY OFTEN.

WE TALKED TO BOBBY'S SISTER & HUBBY IN BELFAST THIS MORNING, THEY HAVE BEEN DOING VERY WELL STAYING IN, THEY BOTH HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS AND THEY GOT A LETTER FROM THE GOVERNMENT SAYING THEY MUST STAY INDOORS.  HER SISTER AND A NEIGHBOUR PICK UP GROCERIES FOR THEM. :)

I'M GLAD YOUR TV IS WORKING AGAIN, AND I'M SURE YOU ARE, ???  I WATCHED CORRIE LAST NIGHT BUT WE'RE ONLY GETTING 3 EPISODES A WEEK NOW, I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY EPISODES ARE LEFT BEFORE IT ENDS.

HI JACKIE,  IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU, I HOPE THE FAMILY ARE ALL WELL, ARE YOU HIBERNATING IN THE BASEMENT ? :D  SAY HI TO VI, LOVE TO YOU BOTH XOXO

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS  NEAR & FAR I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND STAYING SAFE.   ** XOXO
HI RUBY, MY FRIEND IS NEARLY DEVESTATED SR?, SHE WAS SAYING ABOUT CORRIE ONLY ON 3 NIGHTS A WK NOW.  I SAID WHY DON'T THEY  SPREAD  THEM OUT SO  AT LEAST YOU HAVE  MON, WED. FRI.  AND MAKE THE WK LONGER.  AND YES  IT WILL COME TO AN END  AT SOME POINT.  LIKE MANY OF THE SHOWS ON NOW.  SOME OF THEM ARE DOING IT FROM THEIR HOMES.  I TRIED TO PHONE MY SISTER YESTERDAY BUT THE LINES WERE BAD, SORRY IF I'M REPEATING MY SELF.   YOU MUST HAVE BEEN OVER THE MOON DOING THAT ZOOM THING, SORRY I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.HA.  BUT KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner