Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1638413 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24015 on: June 30, 2020, 10:40:48 PM »
HI JEAN, THINGS HERE ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME, WE DO OUR BEST TO  BE CAREFUL. WE ALWAYS WEAR A MASK WHEN WE GO INTO ANY STORES, WE HAVEN'T BEEN VISITING ANYONE EXCEPT THE GIRLS AND THAT'S NOT VERY OFTEN. KAREN HAS TO BE CAREFUL DUE TO HER JOB.  WE TALKED TO BOBBY'S SISTERS TODAY AND THINGS HAVE EASED UP IN BELFAST SO THEY'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO HAIR CUTS  :D

AS YOU KNOW TOMORROW IS CANADA DAY AND MR BOB HAS HIS FLAGS SET UP IN THE PLANTERS, I HOPE IT DOSEN'T RAIN  :-\

LIKE YOURSELF NOT MUCH ELSE GOING ON. TAKE CARE AND KEEP INTOUCH, SAY HI TO MORRIS  :-**,

kraftcheese

« Reply #24016 on: July 01, 2020, 03:04:27 PM »
HELLO CHUMS. HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING OKAY AND KEEPING YOUR CHINS UP.  HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING YOUR GARDENS AND BALCONIES. I'M VERY JEALOUS. WE'RE FOUNDERED.  :D

I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL

HAPPY CANADA DAY! 

:-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

urneygirl

« Reply #24017 on: July 01, 2020, 04:31:47 PM »
THANK YOU SARAH,

OUR CANADA DAY WILL BE PRETTY QUIET THIS YEAR, NO FIREWORKS OR PARADES, BUT WE DO HAVE OUR FLAGES OUT O0

I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WERE INTO WINTER, WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE  :o OUR  SUMMER HAS BEEN VERY HOT SO FAR, WE STILL HAVE TO DISTANCE OURSELVES AND MOST PEOPLE ARE KEEPING WITH THE RULES THANK GOODNESS.  HOW ARE YOU COPING ? DO YOU STILL HAVE RESTRICTIONS ?

TAKE CARE AND STAY WARM   *

kraftcheese

« Reply #24018 on: July 01, 2020, 04:57:56 PM »
RUBY I'M SURE YOU MISS ALL YOUR USUAL SUMMER ACTIVITIES, BUT IT SEEMS WE HAVE TO GET USED TO A NEW REALITY.
OUR NUMBERS HAVE BEEN QUITE LOW HERE IN AUSTRALIA AND THE RESTRICTIONS WERE EASED A BIT A FEW WEEKS AGO BUT STILL WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING.
HOWEVER THERE HAS NOW BEEN A SPIKE IN CASES HERE IN MELBOURNE AND NOW THE  OTHER STATES ARE TREATING US LIKE LEPERS!!  FROM TONIGHT PART OF MELBOURNE IS BACK IN LOCKDOWN AGAIN FOR FOUR WEEKS.  NOT ON OUR SIDE OF THE CITY,  THANK GOODNESS, BUT WE'RE NOT BEING COCKY AS IT COULD BE US NEXT.  HANGING IN THERE.  NOTHING ELSE FOR IT, EH.  STAY SAFE.  SARAH XX

urneygirl

« Reply #24019 on: July 01, 2020, 05:17:22 PM »
SARAH, NONE OF US CAN PREDICT WHAT IS AHEAD OF US,  ALL WE CAN DO IS HOPE THAT THINGS WILL GRADUALLY GET BETTER. HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING THE STATE OF AMERICA? IT'S UNBELIEVABLE.
TRUMP ISN'T HELPING HIS PEOPLE AT ALL :(

kraftcheese

« Reply #24020 on: July 02, 2020, 01:21:31 PM »
RUBY I'M CONSTANTLY STAGGERED AT THE ANTICS OF THAT IDIOT.  I HONESTLY DON'T THINK HE'S ALL THERE.  THE CITIZENS OF THE USA ARE DOOMED IF THEY DON'T GET HIM OUT OF THE OVAL OFFICE.  SO MANY PEOPLE SUFFERING THERE AND ALL HE CAN DO MAKE JOKES ABOUT BEING LIKE THE LONE RANGER AND HOW GOOD HE LOOKS IN HIS BLACK MASK.  😥 

TAKE CARE EVERYBODY.  :-*

mcd

« Reply #24021 on: July 02, 2020, 11:50:36 PM »
HI GIRLS.

SARAH    SPEAKING ABOUT YOUR MAN  SOMEONE NEEDS TO SET HIM STRAIGHT  THE LOAN RANGER WORE A MASK OVER HIS EYES  THEN AGAIN HE TALKS OUTTA THE SIDE OF HIS A#$E ALL THE TIME LOL 

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING NOT MUCH GOSSIP  FOR US   I THINK  EVERYONE HAS HAD ENOUGH . TAKE IT EASY GIRLS HUGS 🤗 🤗
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

urneygirl

« Reply #24022 on: July 03, 2020, 03:32:19 PM »
HI JEAN, I HAD A LAUGH AT YOUR POST AND WE ALL AGREE WITH YOU   :D

THIS MORNING CNN WERE PRAISING CANADA ON HOW WELL WE ARE DEALING WITH THE VIRUS. :) THEY ARE GOING TO BE IN AN AWFUL STATE WITH THE MEMORIAL WEEKEND CELEBRATIONS AND YER MAN IS ENCOURAGING IT. ::)

WELL THATS MY NEWS FOR THE DAY :D

WE'RE GOING TO FABRIC LAND TO HOPEFULLY GET MATERIAL THAT WILL COVER THE TOP OF THE GARDEN SWING, IT'S GOING TO BE A DO IT YERSELF  PROJECT  ::)

WELL GIRLS,  AND TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, STAY SAFE XOXOXOXO

kraftcheese

« Reply #24023 on: July 03, 2020, 04:16:48 PM »
JEAN YOU GOT IT IN A NUTSHELL.   :D

mcd

« Reply #24024 on: July 04, 2020, 03:17:36 AM »
HELLO GIRLS , WHEN IS THIS  FLAMIN VIRUS GOING TO END  I,M DONE WITH COVUS  TIME FOR IT TO PACKUP  I CANT BELIEVE WE HAVE GONE THROUGH 4 MONTHS  OF THIS   THE CURL IS BACK IN MY HAIR  BUT IT HAS ITS OWN MIND HOW ITS GOING TO GROW BUT l AM GOING FOR A HAIRCUT IN A FEW DAYS  WOPPIE 

HOW ARE YOU ALL MAKING OUT IN THIS HOT WEATHER  I,M LIKE A WILTED CABBAGE CANT HANDLE  HOT WEATHER HOPE YOUR ALL DRINKING PLENTY TO KEEP HYDRATED .   

TAKE CARE  HUGS TO YOU ALL .

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

urneygirl

« Reply #24025 on: July 04, 2020, 06:36:11 PM »
HI JEAN, GOODNESS KNOWS WHEN IT WILL ALL BE OVER, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. YOU MAY PERK UP WHEN YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT, I DID  :D
WE COULDN'T GET THE PROPER SIZE OF MATERIAL TO FIT THE TOP OF THE GARDEN SWING SO WE HAVE ORDERED THE SHADE ON AMAZON,  SAME AS THE ONE WE HAD, SO HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET IT BEFORE THE SUMMER IS OVER. :) THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE ORDERED ANYTHING ON AMAZON, SARA GUIDED US THROUGH IT  :D

WE HAVE BEEN BINGE WATCHING " LINE OF DUTY " ON NETFLEX AND REALLY ENJOY IT, WE HAVE ONE MORE SEASON TO WATCH, HAVE YOU WATCHED IT ?

LIZ, WHERE ARE YOU ? I HOPE ALL IS WELL,

WELL GIRLS I'LL HAVE TO GO NOW I HAVE SOME GROCERY SHOPPING TO DO.  XOXOXO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24026 on: July 05, 2020, 12:38:44 PM »
HI RUBY, JEAN AND SARAH,  I KEPT  THINKING THAT ON ONE WAS POSTING  AND SO I DECIDED TO  CHECK AND  I WAS NOT GETTING MY  CTD THREAD.  THAT'S A FEW TIMES THAT HAS HAPPENED,  I SEE  YOU ARE  ALL WILTING,   I HATE THE HUMIDITY  AND FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THOSE  POOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN  HIGH RISES WITHOUT  AIR, LET'S HOPE THEY HAVE A BALCONY.   NOW FOR TRUMP, CAN'T EVEN LISTEN TO HIM,  THE MAN'S AN IDIOT   AND NOT TO GET MYSELF   IN A STATE I  WILL JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT.  HOPE YOU GET YOUR  GARDEN SWING FINISHED RUBY SO YOU CAN GET USING IT.  NOTHING MUCH GOING ON HERE WITH ME.   I MENTIONED  BEFORE ABOUT TWO OF MY OLD  FRIENDS  WHO HAD  GONE INTO HOSPITAL TOGETHER,  HE BECAUSE HE  WAS SICK AND HER BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT BE LEFT ON HER OWN.  WELL THEY SENT HIM HOME , THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE,   MY FRIEND  SPENT NEARLY ALL DAY  IN HIS  HOUSE, CLEANING  ETC. HE HAD FALLEN OF THE SEATEE WHERE HE HAD SLEPT, HE CAN GO UPSTAIRS,   IT'S SUCH A STATE, THE MAN HAD A STROKE AND THEY STILL SENT HIM HOME    WITH NO ONE TO LOOK AFTER HIM.   WELL I'LL LEAVE IT THERE AND WISH YOU ALL A  GOOD DAY..   KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.   LIZ XXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #24027 on: July 05, 2020, 03:55:28 PM »
HI LIZ. GOOD TO SEE YOU.  I'VE NO NEWS OR GOSSIP SO JUST POPPING IN TO SAY HELLO.  I WATCHED TWO EPISODES OF MRS BROWN'S BOYS TONIGHT. OH DEAR GOD IT WAS FUNNY. I'M SURE MY NOSEY NEIGHBOUR WAS WONDERING WHAT THE SCREAMS OF LAUGHTER WAS ALL ABOUT.  HES ALWAYS OUT IN HIS DRIVEWAY WHICH IS NEXT TO MY LOUNGEROOM.  HE'S A FUNNY BEING! 😂
HANG IN THERE GIRLS. THIS TOO SHALL PASS. I'M GOING FOR A HAIRCUT TOMORROW AS I'M LIKE SHAGGY DOG.   :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #24028 on: July 05, 2020, 05:18:02 PM »
HI LIZ, LOVELY TO SEE YOU BACK, I WONDER WHY YOUR HAVING A PROBLEM GETTING NOTICE OF YOUR POSTS. ?

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIEND, WHEN YOU MENTIONED THAT YOUR 2 FRIENDS WENT INTO HOSPITAL TOGETHER I WONDERED IF WERE A MARRIED COUPLE ? IT WAS GOOD OF YOUR FRIEND TO HELP HIM OUT BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE HE WOULD NEED A HOMEHELP CHECKING UP ON HIM.

THIS HAS BEEN A VERY HOT SUMMER, ONE OF MY PLANTERS HAD TO BE REMOVED BECAUSE IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ON IT'S LAST LEGS EVEN THOUGH THEY GET WATERD EVERY MORNING AND NIGHT.

WE CAN USE THE SWING BUT THE SHADE TORE ON US LAST YEAR AND IT'S TOO HOT NOT TO HAVE COVER. HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE IT BEFORE THE WINTER :D

WELL I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK,  JACKIE MAYBE ABLE TO GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE ON YOUR POSTS. TAKE CARE   :-**

mcd

« Reply #24029 on: July 06, 2020, 01:55:23 AM »
HI RUBY, JEAN AND SARAH,  I KEPT  THINKING THAT ON ONE WAS POSTING  AND SO I DECIDED TO  CHECK AND  I WAS NOT GETTING MY  CTD THREAD.  THAT'S A FEW TIMES THAT HAS HAPPENED,  I SEE  YOU ARE  ALL WILTING,   I HATE THE HUMIDITY  AND FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THOSE  POOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN  HIGH RISES WITHOUT  AIR, LET'S HOPE THEY HAVE A BALCONY.   NOW FOR TRUMP, CAN'T EVEN LISTEN TO HIM,  THE MAN'S AN IDIOT   AND NOT TO GET MYSELF   IN A STATE I  WILL JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT.  HOPE YOU GET YOUR  GARDEN SWING FINISHED RUBY SO YOU CAN GET USING IT.  NOTHING MUCH GOING ON HERE WITH ME.   I MENTIONED  BEFORE ABOUT TWO OF MY OLD  FRIENDS  WHO HAD  GONE INTO HOSPITAL TOGETHER,  HE BECAUSE HE  WAS SICK AND HER BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT BE LEFT ON HER OWN.  WELL THEY SENT HIM HOME , THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE,   MY FRIEND  SPENT NEARLY ALL DAY  IN HIS  HOUSE, CLEANING  ETC. HE HAD FALLEN OF THE SEATEE WHERE HE HAD SLEPT, HE CAN GO UPSTAIRS,   IT'S SUCH A STATE, THE MAN HAD A STROKE AND THEY STILL SENT HIM HOME    WITH NO ONE TO LOOK AFTER HIM.   WELL I'LL LEAVE IT THERE AND WISH YOU ALL A  GOOD DAY..   KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.   LIZ XXXXXXXX

. LIZ I AM SO SORRY YOUR FRIEND  WAS. NOT TAKEN CARE OF , THAT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED  A PHONE. CALL TO HIS GP MIGHT HELP GET HIM A. CARE WORKER TO VISIT HIM ,DOES THIS COUPLE HAVE ANY FAMILY ? THAT IS NOT RIGHT .