Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1624697 times)

mcd

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24030 on: July 06, 2020, 02:16:06 AM »
HI LIZ. GOOD TO SEE YOU.  I'VE NO NEWS OR GOSSIP SO JUST POPPING IN TO SAY HELLO.  I WATCHED TWO EPISODES OF MRS BROWN'S BOYS TONIGHT. OH DEAR GOD IT WAS FUNNY. I'M SURE MY NOSEY NEIGHBOUR WAS WONDERING WHAT THE SCREAMS OF LAUGHTER WAS ALL ABOUT.  HES ALWAYS OUT IN HIS DRIVEWAY WHICH IS NEXT TO MY LOUNGEROOM.  HE'S A FUNNY BEING! 😂
HANG IN THERE GIRLS. THIS TOO SHALL PASS. I'M GOING FOR A HAIRCUT TOMORROW AS I'M LIKE SHAGGY DOG.   :-*
. SARAH THANK GOD FOR  MRS. BROWN THESE DAYS , LET YOUR NOSEY. NEIGHBOUR RUN AWAY ON 

MAYBE YOU SHOULD LET HIM WATCH MRS BROWN  OR MAYBE TELL HIM ABOUT MRS BROWN SO HE CAN SEE WHAT HE IS  MISSING  🤪.  HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU NORMAN AND THE FAMILY 🤗🤗
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

mcd

« Reply #24031 on: July 06, 2020, 02:48:12 AM »
OMG Ruby , I DONT THINK I. CAN TAKE. MUCH. MORE OF THIS HOT HOT WEATHER  EVERYONE IS WALKING ABOUT  DRAINED   THE REST OF THE WEEK IS TO BE HOT  I WOULDNT MIND IF I WAS BY THE OCEAN WITH  RUM AND PINEAPPLE  IN MY HAND  AHHH 

PLANTERS ARE TAKING A BEATING THIS WEATHER  I LIKE TO GET OUT AS EARLY AS I CAN IN THE MORNINGS TO WATHER THEM  AND DEADHEAD-THEM 

STAY COOL AND DRINK PLENTY
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24032 on: July 06, 2020, 03:40:44 AM »
HI LIZ. GOOD TO SEE YOU.  I'VE NO NEWS OR GOSSIP SO JUST POPPING IN TO SAY HELLO.  I WATCHED TWO EPISODES OF MRS BROWN'S BOYS TONIGHT. OH DEAR GOD IT WAS FUNNY. I'M SURE MY NOSEY NEIGHBOUR WAS WONDERING WHAT THE SCREAMS OF LAUGHTER WAS ALL ABOUT.  HES ALWAYS OUT IN HIS DRIVEWAY WHICH IS NEXT TO MY LOUNGEROOM.  HE'S A FUNNY BEING! 😂
HANG IN THERE GIRLS. THIS TOO SHALL PASS. I'M GOING FOR A HAIRCUT TOMORROW AS I'M LIKE SHAGGY DOG.   :-*
HI SARAH,  LOVED MRS BROWN'S BOYS  BUT IT HAS NOT BEEN ON FOR A LONG TIME.  SHE REALLY IS A SCREAM.   I'M IN DIRE NEED OF A HAIRCUT AND MY FRIEND  WAS GOING TO DO IT LAST WK WHEN SHE  GOT MY GROCERIES BUT  I WAS TOO TIRED SO  I'LL WAIT  AND  LET HER KNOW AGAIN.  IT WILL BE GOOD TO GET IT CUT HA.   HAVE A GOOD  HAIRCUT DAY ha.   LIZ XXXXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24033 on: July 06, 2020, 03:48:01 AM »
HI LIZ, LOVELY TO SEE YOU BACK, I WONDER WHY YOUR HAVING A PROBLEM GETTING NOTICE OF YOUR POSTS. ?

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIEND, WHEN YOU MENTIONED THAT YOUR 2 FRIENDS WENT INTO HOSPITAL TOGETHER I WONDERED IF WERE A MARRIED COUPLE ? IT WAS GOOD OF YOUR FRIEND TO HELP HIM OUT BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE HE WOULD NEED A HOMEHELP CHECKING UP ON HIM.

THIS HAS BEEN A VERY HOT SUMMER, ONE OF MY PLANTERS HAD TO BE REMOVED BECAUSE IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ON IT'S LAST LEGS EVEN THOUGH THEY GET WATERD EVERY MORNING AND NIGHT.

WE CAN USE THE SWING BUT THE SHADE TORE ON US LAST YEAR AND IT'S TOO HOT NOT TO HAVE COVER. HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE IT BEFORE THE WINTER :D
WELL I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK,  JACKIE MAYBE ABLE TO GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE ON YOUR POSTS. TAKE CARE   :-* *
HI RUBY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS BUT IT  NEVER USE TO HAPPEN .     IT WOULD BE GOOD TO GET A   GOOD DOWN POUR WITHOUT UPING THE  HUMIDITY. HA.    I KNOW JACKIE  HAS  PROBLEMS  NOT EVEN GETTING THE CTD POSTS?.   YOU ARE RIGHT,  MY TWO FRIENDS  WOULD NEED  A PERSON COMING OUT EACH DAY TO  DO FOR THEM.  I THINK THEIR SON, LIVING IN JAPAN,  IS TRYING TO GET THEM INTO A  LONG TERM /NURSING HOME.  IT'S HARD BEING OVER THERE  TRYING TO DO STUFF LIKE  THIS.   THANKS FOR THINKING OF THEM.   LIZ  XXXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24034 on: July 06, 2020, 03:52:43 AM »
. LIZ I AM SO SORRY YOUR FRIEND  WAS. NOT TAKEN CARE OF , THAT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED  A PHONE. CALL TO HIS GP MIGHT HELP GET HIM A. CARE WORKER TO VISIT HIM ,DOES THIS COUPLE HAVE ANY FAMILY ? THAT IS NOT RIGHT .
JEAN,   WHEN MY FRIEND WENT TO  VISIT HIM  IN THE HOUSE AND TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED, I GOT SO MAD,  TO  LET A PERSON OUT OF HOSPITAL , JUST AFTER HAVING A STROKE,  HEART PROBLEMS  AND NO ONE TO LOOK AFTER  HIM  IS SHAMEFUL.  THEY DON'T HAVE ANY FAMILY  HERE.  THEY HAVE TWO SONS AND THE ONE LIVING IN JAPAN IS TRYING  TO GET SOMETHING DONE.  I  WISH   I COULD DO SOMETHING BUT I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR THEM.    AND THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF THEM AS WELL.  LIZ XXXXXX
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #24035 on: July 06, 2020, 04:16:24 AM »
LIZ, I WAS THINKING MAYBE YOUR FRIEND COULD CALL THE HOSPITAL SOCIAL WORK DEPARTMENT TO DISCUSS THE SITUATION. FAILING THAT, THEIR LOCAL COUNCIL SHOULD BE ABLE TO ORGANISE SOME COMMUNITY SERVICES FOR THEM.  TERRIBLE SITUATION. HOPE THEY CAN GET SOME HELP. XX
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24036 on: July 07, 2020, 05:02:32 PM »
LIZ, I WAS THINKING MAYBE YOUR FRIEND COULD CALL THE HOSPITAL SOCIAL WORK DEPARTMENT TO DISCUSS THE SITUATION. FAILING THAT, THEIR LOCAL COUNCIL SHOULD BE ABLE TO ORGANISE SOME COMMUNITY SERVICES FOR THEM.  TERRIBLE SITUATION. HOPE THEY CAN GET SOME HELP. XX
SARAH, THANK YOU LOVE FOR  THINKING OF THEM.   THEIR SON PHONES FROM JAPAN  AND TALKS TO HIS MOTHER EVERY DAY AND HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET THEM INT0  A  NURSING HOME BUT IT'S MUST BE HARD   BEING SO FAR AWAY AND NOT  BEING ABLE TO SEE THEM.   I CAN ONLY  PHONE MY FRIEND AND TALK TO HER, I DON'T  DISCUSS  THESE PROBLEMS  SO I  WON'T GET HER UPSET.  BUT  SOMEONE MUST BE  DOING SOMETHING.   MY OTHER FRIEND   LETS ME KNOW  IF THEY  HAVE MADE ANY CHANGES.    I SEE MELBOURN HAS  CLOSED DOWN BECAUSE OF THE  UPSURGE IN THAT VIRUS, I'M SORRY TO HEAR THAT LOVE.   KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ XXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24037 on: July 08, 2020, 05:11:14 PM »
HI ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL   *

LIZ, I HOPE THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOUR FRIENDS, I'M SURE YOU WILL LET US KNOW HOW THINGS TURN OUT. WE GET OUR NEW WINDOWS INSTALLED TOMORROW SO TODAY IS CLEAR UP DAY, WE HAVE TO MOVE SOME FURNITURE AROUND TO GIVE THE WORKERS PLENTY OF ROOM.  NOT MUCH ELSE GOING ON TODAY, IT'S ANOTHER MUGGY DAY BUT I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO GET SOME RAIN TODAY ?

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER XOXO

kraftcheese

« Reply #24038 on: July 09, 2020, 07:22:51 AM »
HI CHUMS. HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL AND ENJOYING YOUR SUMMER, AS LONG AS IT'S NOT TOO HOT. 

LIZ, DO YOU STILL VISIT THE GAMES ROOM ON HERE?  I'M ABOUT TO START WATCHING A SERIES CALLED "MARCELLA" ON NETFLIX.  HAVE YOU SEEN IT?

RUBY, I'M SURE YOU'LL BE HAPPY ONCE THE WORKMEN FINISH PUTTING IN YOUR NEW WINDOWS. THEN I CAN JUST SEE YOU CLEANING AND POLISHING THEM AND REPLACING YOUR WINDOW COVERINGS AND FURNITURE BEFORE SITTING BACK TO ADMIRE IT ALL.  A LOT OF MESS AND HARD WORK BUT WELL WORTH IT.

WELL THE WHOLE OF MELBOURNE AND OUTLYING SUBURBS IS BACK IN LOCKDOWN FOR AT LEAST SIX WEEKS AND THE STATE BORDERS ARE CLOSED - NOBODY OUT OR IN. IT'S GOT TO BE DONE SO NO GOOD COMPLAINING.   :D

JEAN, HOW ARE YOU DOING?  I KNOW YOU'RE FED UP WITH THE BLOODY VIRUS.  :D   IT'S CERTAINLY BEEN A DIFFERENT KIND OF YEAR.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE AND KEEP SMILING.  SARAH XX
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24039 on: July 09, 2020, 07:21:29 PM »
HI ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL   *

LIZ, I HOPE THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOUR FRIENDS, I'M SURE YOU WILL LET US KNOW HOW THINGS TURN OUT. WE GET OUR NEW WINDOWS INSTALLED TOMORROW SO TODAY IS CLEAR UP DAY, WE HAVE TO MOVE SOME FURNITURE AROUND TO GIVE THE WORKERS PLENTY OF ROOM.  NOT MUCH ELSE GOING ON TODAY, IT'S ANOTHER MUGGY DAY BUT I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO GET SOME RAIN TODAY ?

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER XOXO
HI RUBY,  I HOPE YOU'RE  GETTING YOUR WINDOWS IN  RIGHT NOW , WILL THEY BE FINISHED BY THE END OF THE DAY?.    WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET RAIN AND RIGHT NOW  MY BURLINGTON  WEATHER  MAP SAYS IT'S 34c  SO I'M GLAD I  DON'T HAVE TO GO OUT HA.        THANK YOU  FOR YOUR KIND THOUGHTS  ON MY FRIENDS AND  I WILL LET YOU KNOW  WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM.  TAKE CARE.  LIZ XXXXXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24040 on: July 09, 2020, 07:27:05 PM »
HI CHUMS. HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL AND ENJOYING YOUR SUMMER, AS LONG AS IT'S NOT TOO HOT. 

LIZ, DO YOU STILL VISIT THE GAMES ROOM ON HERE?  I'M ABOUT TO START WATCHING A SERIES CALLED "MARCELLA" ON NETFLIX.  HAVE YOU SEEN IT?

RUBY, I'M SURE YOU'LL BE HAPPY ONCE THE WORKMEN FINISH PUTTING IN YOUR NEW WINDOWS. THEN I CAN JUST SEE YOU CLEANING AND POLISHING THEM AND REPLACING YOUR WINDOW COVERINGS AND FURNITURE BEFORE SITTING BACK TO ADMIRE IT ALL.  A LOT OF MESS AND HARD WORK BUT WELL WORTH IT.

WELL THE WHOLE OF MELBOURNE AND OUTLYING SUBURBS IS BACK IN LOCKDOWN FOR AT LEAST SIX WEEKS AND THE STATE BORDERS ARE CLOSED - NOBODY OUT OR IN. IT'S GOT TO BE DONE SO NO GOOD COMPLAINING.   :D

JEAN, HOW ARE YOU DOING?  I KNOW YOU'RE FED UP WITH THE BLOODY VIRUS.  :D   IT'S CERTAINLY BEEN A DIFFERENT KIND OF YEAR.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE AND KEEP SMILING.  SARAH XX
HI SARAH,  I'M SICK OF LISTENING TO AND ABOUT IT BUT I GET SO MAD  LISTENING ABOUT  THE MORONS  WHO DON'T KEEP TO THE RULES AND DO WHAT THEY WANT.  WE HAVE BEEN LUCKY  SO FAR THAT IT'S  GOING DOWN  BUT OTHER PLACES   THEY HAVE BEEN GOING UP.  IF PEOPLE  JUST  KEEP TO THE RULES  IT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER.    RIGHT NOW  WE ARE UP TO 34c  AND IT'S SO HUMID.  I REALLY HATE IT.  BUT NOTHING CAN BE DONE SO  YOU JUST MAKE THE BEST OF IT.  TAKE CARE  LIZ XXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24041 on: July 10, 2020, 05:42:43 PM »
HI GIRLS, THE WINDOWS WERE  INSTALLED IN ABOUT 5 OR 6 HOURS AND WE'RE PLEASED WITH THEM, THE HOUSE WAS A BIT UPSIDE DOWN HAVING  TO MOVE A LOT OF THINGS AROUND.

YOU'RE RIGHT SARAH WE DO HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT TYPE OF WINDOW COVERS TO PUT UP AND I KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE A HEADACHE  :-\

LIZ, DID YOU GET HEAVY RAIN ON WEDNESDAY ? WE ONLY GOT A COUPLE OF DROPS AND THEN I HEARD ON THE NEWS THAT TORONTO WAS HIT WITH A BIG STORM AND SOME DAMAGE.  :o

WELL GIRLS MY BREAK IS OVER SO I WILL GET BACK TO MY HOUSEWORK.

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, STAY SAFE XOXOXOXOXO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24042 on: July 12, 2020, 12:17:29 AM »
HI GIRLS, THE WINDOWS WERE  INSTALLED IN ABOUT 5 OR 6 HOURS AND WE'RE PLEASED WITH THEM, THE HOUSE WAS A BIT UPSIDE DOWN HAVING  TO MOVE A LOT OF THINGS AROUND.

YOU'RE RIGHT SARAH WE DO HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT TYPE OF WINDOW COVERS TO PUT UP AND I KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE A HEADACHE  :-\

LIZ, DID YOU GET HEAVY RAIN ON WEDNESDAY ? WE ONLY GOT A COUPLE OF DROPS AND THEN I HEARD ON THE NEWS THAT TORONTO WAS HIT WITH A BIG STORM AND SOME DAMAGE.  :o

WELL GIRLS MY BREAK IS OVER SO I WILL GET BACK TO MY HOUSEWORK.

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, STAY SAFE XOXOXOXOXO
HI RUBY,  I'M GLAD YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR WINDOWS IN AND LIKE SARAH SAYS,  ONCE EVERYTHING  IS DONE YOU  WILL BE  PLEASED.   NOW FOR THE RAIN, I DID NOT KNOW  ABOUT THE FLOODING IN TORONTO TILL THIS MORNING WHEN MY FRIEND PHONED TO  SEE HOW I WAS.   WE HAD THE WORKS LAST NIGHT AND OUR POWER WAS OF BUT ONLY FOR ABOUT AN HOUR.   SHE SAID THEY  PHONED HYDRO WHO TOLD THEM THE POWER WOULD BE ON ABOUT  11 BUT IT WAS OF ALL NIGHT TILL THIS MORNING AND MY OTHER FRIEND  PHONED  AND SAID THE SAME THING.  I GUESS WE WERE LUCKY  OUR'S DID WAS NOT OF THAT LONG.  I USED ONE OF THOSE  BATTERY CANDLES TO READ HA.    I HOPE THE REST OF YOUR WKEND GOES OK.   SO KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE LIZ XXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24043 on: July 12, 2020, 05:29:02 PM »
HI LIZ,

WE HAD A POWER FAILURE DURING THE NIGHT, DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL I LOOKED AT THE CLOCK THIS MORNING ::) WE HAVE THINGS BACK TO NORMAL BUT WE STILL HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT TYPE OF BLINDS WE WOULD LIKE FOR THE WINDOWS, WE'RE GOING OUT TODAY TO A STORE CALLED "BLINDS TO GO" HOPEFULLY WE WILL FIND SOMETHING WE LIKE.  :)

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER XOXO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24044 on: July 12, 2020, 06:36:55 PM »
HI LIZ,

WE HAD A POWER FAILURE DURING THE NIGHT, DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL I LOOKED AT THE CLOCK THIS MORNING ::) WE HAVE THINGS BACK TO NORMAL BUT WE STILL HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT TYPE OF BLINDS WE WOULD LIKE FOR THE WINDOWS, WE'RE GOING OUT TODAY TO A STORE CALLED "BLINDS TO GO" HOPEFULLY WE WILL FIND SOMETHING WE LIKE.  :)

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER XOXO
WELL GIRL I HOPE  YOU  FIND SOMETHING  YOU LIKE.   SLYVIA  CALLED IN  YESTERDAY  TO SAY HI AND DID NOT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE POWER OUT, SHE FELL ASLEEP  IN HER CHAIR SO SHE MISSED IT HA.  I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DECIDE  ON GETTING AN ELECTRIC  BLIND FOR MY BEDROOM WINDOW.   THEN I DON'T HAVE TO PUT THE LIGHT OUT EVERY TIME I GET IN OR OUT OF BED  HA.   I KEEP THINKING ON IT.  WELL AT LEAST THE  HUMIDITY HAS GONE DONE, THE AIR FROM THE  AIR PUREAIR  I HAVE IN THE ROOM WAS MAKING ME COLD HA.  I KNOW, SO I ENDED UP  TURNING THE  SPEED TO JUST ON.  OH WELL IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING.   TAKE CARE LOVE AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ XXXXX
sixtyniner