Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1632073 times)

kraftcheese

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24045 on: July 13, 2020, 06:42:06 AM »
HI CHUMS,

I SEE YOU'VE HAD SOME STORMS AND FLOODING. I HOPE IT'S ALL PASSED NOW. 

LIZ, I LIKE THE IDEA OF AN ELECTRIC BLIND. SOME GREAT MOD CONS AVAILABLE NOW. XX

RUBY, WERE YOU ABLE TO GET OUT TO PICK YOUR BLINDS/CURTAINS?  IT'S VERY EXCITING AND GIVES YOU A BIT OF A LIFT. XX

JEAN, I'M SURE THOSE WEE GIRLS ARE KEEPING YOU AMUSED. HOPE YOU AND MOE ARE WELL. XX

Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

urneygirl

« Reply #24046 on: July 14, 2020, 06:12:37 PM »
HI SARAH,
THANKFULLY WE MADE A DECISION ON THE BLINDS  ( I TEND TO CHANGE MY MIND SOMETIMES :-\ ) WE WONT GET THEM FOR A FEW WEEKS AND I WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURS ACROSS THE STREET SEEING ME WALKING ABOUT IN MY PJ'S D :D  BUT THEY GAVE US WHITE PAPER TYPE WINDOW BLINDS AND I CAN DEAL WITH THAT.  :)  I PICKED WINDOW BLINDS FOR THE LIVING ROOM BUT I COULD ONLY GET ONE SET SO I HAVE TO CHECK WITH THE STORE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. I CANT DO ANYTHIG IN THE FAMILY ROOM UNTIL THE BLINDS ARE INSTALLED. ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER :D

WE HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF WET DAYS BUT SOME AREAS GOT IT WORSE THAN US.  IT WAS LOVELY WHEN THERE WAS NO HUMIDITY, IT HAS BEEN SO HOT WE COULDN'T SIT IN THE GARDEN FOR LONG AND THE GARDENS LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN WATERED. 

LIZ, HOW ARE YOU GETTING ON ? I WAS ABLE TO TURN OF THE A/C  YESTERDAY  AND OPEN WINDOWS, BUT THE HUMIDITY CAME BACK IN THE EVENING  ::)

LIZ  AN ELECTRIC BLIND WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOU, OR,  YOU  COULD ALWAYS GET A " CLAPPER " REMEMBER THEM :D

jillyfred

« Reply #24047 on: July 15, 2020, 02:47:41 PM »
Just to say hello to you all-Ruby,Bobby,Sarah,Liz ,Jean and Jackie.

Enjoy reading all your posts and you all seem to be coping well as its possible to do.
My New Yorkers left on July 5 for Venice and will stay there until 11 September.The Italian family own a few
properties in various locations-one in the mountains is where they are at the moment as its cooler and great
scope for them to `roam `around!

My brother and his wife are booked out of Dublin on August 27 until September 6 to meet up with them and
the Italian family.Ben may well come over to NI during their time in Italy as he loves his homeland and he and I are very close.

Of course all depends on things remaining as they are at present -they may change-but its time to make the effort to
return to normality -IMHO too much `scaremongering`has been detrimental to a lot of people getting their lives back under their control.
I won`t go into how this pans out in UK and NI as I know you all have access to `word of mouth`from here!!!

Hope you have a lovely Summer and wishing you all you wish for youselves.

Love
jilly xo

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24048 on: July 15, 2020, 10:17:48 PM »
HI GUYS,  WAS NOT FEEING TOO GOOD SO I'M JUST  MAKING THIS A SHORT ONE AND WILL  COME ON LATER.  HOPE YOU ARE ALL KEEPING SAFE AND WELL.   LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24049 on: July 16, 2020, 09:03:23 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOU'RE NOT FEELING WELL, TAKE THINGS EASY AND I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER. I'LL CHECK BACK LATER ON. XOXOXO.

urneygirl

« Reply #24050 on: July 16, 2020, 11:09:12 PM »
JILLY, I JUST REPLIED TO YOUR POST AND LOST IT, I THOUGHT I WAS SIGNED INTO THE FORUM, THAT WILL MAKE ME PAY ATTENTION IN FUTURE  :(

ALL IS WELL HERE, WE HAVE BEEN KEEPING BUSY UP DATING A FEW THINGS IN THE HOUSE AND SO FAR SO GOOD, IT'S KEEPING US OUT OF TROUBLE  :D

IT SOUNDS LIKE NORTHERN IRELAND IS DOING WELL AND GETTING BACK TO NORMAL LIFE.  :)

WE'RE DOING OK BUT WE STILL HAVE SOME RESTRICTIONS. OUR RESTAURANTS ARE ONLY OPEN FOR PICKUP ORDERS AND A LOT OF THEM ARE OPENING UP OUTDOOR PATIOS, IT HAS BEEN VERY HARD FOR A LOT OF BUSINESSES AS I'M SURE IT HAS BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD.

SORRY YOU DIDN'T GET MY FIRST POST, IT WAS BETTER THAN THIS ONE  :D   

mcd

« Reply #24051 on: July 17, 2020, 03:18:35 AM »
HELLO TO YOU ALL HOPE YOU ARE ALL LOOKING AFTER YOURSELVES  I DON,T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AM STARTING TO CLIMB THE WALLS   BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO 

LIZ    I AM SORRY YOUR NOT FEELING WELL HOPEFULLY WHATEVER IT IS WILL PASS SOON AND YOU GET BACK TO YOUR OLD SELF 😘 

RUBY   I AM SURE YOUR NEW BLINDS WILL LOOK TERRIFIC ON THE WINDOWS

JILLYFRED.  NICE TO SEE YOU POPPING IN  AND GOOD TO HEAR YOU ARE KEEPING WELL

OMGOODNESS. SARAH   HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE HOT HUMID WEATHER ? WE ARE MELTING LIKE FROSTY THE SNOWMAN  🤪 

GOT SOME BAD NEWS TODAY ABOUT ONE OF MY DANCING FRIENDS  ABOUT 4 WEEKS AGO SHE TOOK A COUGH   AND ABOUT TWO WEEKS LATER SHE WAS ON A WALKER AND USING A WHEELCHAIR TO GO  OUT ANYWAY SHE GOT FASTRACKED TO HOSPITAL  GONE THROUGH ALOT OF TESTS AND FROM WHAT WE HEARD SHE HAS AGGRESSIVE ALLSIMNERS THEY ARE SENDING HER HOME  IN THE. EXT FEW DAYS  VERY SAD     
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES   BE HAPPY  💕
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

kraftcheese

« Reply #24052 on: July 17, 2020, 04:37:31 AM »
HELLO JEAN, SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIEND'S ILLNESS. WHAT A SHOCK FOR HER AND HER FAMILY. WE JUST NEED TO CANCEL 2020 AS IT'S BEEN A ROTTEN YEAR.  NEXT YEAR HAS TO BE BETTER!!!😂

LIZ, I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON.  I'M WATCHING A SERIES CALLED "MARCELLA" AT THE MOMENT. HAVE YOU SEEN IT? I HAVE TO SHUT MY EYES AT TIMES TO HIDE THE SCREEN. 😟.

RUBY, IM GLAD YOU'VE DECIDED ON YOUR BLINDS/CURTAINS. I BET YOU CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT ALL DONE.

JILLY, IT'S GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU. GLAD YOUR FAMILY ARE ABLE TO TRAVEL AGAIN.  I'D LOVE TO BE IN ITALY RIGHT NOW.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE.  :-*  SARAH

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24053 on: July 17, 2020, 08:56:08 PM »
HELLO TO YOU ALL HOPE YOU ARE ALL LOOKING AFTER YOURSELVES  I DON,T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AM STARTING TO CLIMB THE WALLS   BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO 

LIZ    I AM SORRY YOUR NOT FEELING WELL HOPEFULLY WHATEVER IT IS WILL PASS SOON AND YOU GET BACK TO YOUR OLD SELF 😘 

RUBY   I AM SURE YOUR NEW BLINDS WILL LOOK TERRIFIC ON THE WINDOWS

JILLYFRED.  NICE TO SEE YOU POPPING IN  AND GOOD TO HEAR YOU ARE KEEPING WELL

OMGOODNESS. SARAH   HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE HOT HUMID WEATHER ? WE ARE MELTING LIKE FROSTY THE SNOWMAN  🤪 

GOT SOME BAD NEWS TODAY ABOUT ONE OF MY DANCING FRIENDS  ABOUT 4 WEEKS AGO SHE TOOK A COUGH   AND ABOUT TWO WEEKS LATER SHE WAS ON A WALKER AND USING A WHEELCHAIR TO GO  OUT ANYWAY SHE GOT FASTRACKED TO HOSPITAL  GONE THROUGH ALOT OF TESTS AND FROM WHAT WE HEARD SHE HAS AGGRESSIVE ALLSIMNERS THEY ARE SENDING HER HOME  IN THE. EXT FEW DAYS  VERY SAD     
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES   BE HAPPY  💕
JEAN I'M SO SORRY TO  HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIEND, IT'S BAD ENOUGH  LISTENING TO THE  VIRUS  NEWS  ALL THE TIME BUT THE MINUTE YOU HEAR ABOUT A FRIEND  IT'S LIKE  IT'S THE ONLY  THING.  I HOPE  SHE  WILL AT LEAST STAY WELL  , I'VE HAVE FRIENDS  GO THROUGH IT AS I'M SURE  ALL OUR FRIENDS HAVE.   TODAY MY FRIEND  HAD TO BRING HER  DOG  TO BE PUT TO SLEEP AND THEY HAD TRIED  EVERYTHING TO EASE HER PAIN  BUT IT WAS NOT ENOUGH SO  I DON'T EXPECT  TO HEAR FROM HER TODAY.    PLEASE  TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES.   KEEP SAFE.  LIZ  :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24054 on: July 17, 2020, 08:58:52 PM »
HELLO JEAN, SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIEND'S ILLNESS. WHAT A SHOCK FOR HER AND HER FAMILY. WE JUST NEED TO CANCEL 2020 AS IT'S BEEN A ROTTEN YEAR.  NEXT YEAR HAS TO BE BETTER!!!😂

LIZ, I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON.  I'M WATCHING A SERIES CALLED "MARCELLA" AT THE MOMENT. HAVE YOU SEEN IT? I HAVE TO SHUT MY EYES AT TIMES TO HIDE THE SCREEN. 😟.

RUBY, IM GLAD YOU'VE DECIDED ON YOUR BLINDS/CURTAINS. I BET YOU CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT ALL DONE.

JILLY, IT'S GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU. GLAD YOUR FAMILY ARE ABLE TO TRAVEL AGAIN.  I'D LOVE TO BE IN ITALY RIGHT NOW.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE.  :-*  SARAH
HI SARAH AND RUBY,   I'M ABOUT  TO SLIDE OF THIS CHAIR,  SO I'M MAKING THIS SHORT HA.     IT'S HOT AND HUMID  :D  MY FRIEND  HAD TO  PUT HER DOG TO SLEEP  TODAY AND IT'S BREAKING HER HEART.   SO FRIENDS  KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24055 on: July 18, 2020, 12:30:54 AM »
HI GIRLS  :-**

I'M A BIT LATE CHECKING IN AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE DAY WENT, IT WAS HOUSEWORK DAY AND I HAD SOME LAUNDRY TO DO THEN WENT OUT FOR SOME GROCERIES.

LIZ, IM  GLAD TO SEE YOU BUT SORRY THE HEAT IS BOTHERING YOU, IT HAS BEEN VERY HOT, DO YOU HAVE THE A/C ON ?

JEAN, ARE YOUR RESTAURANTS OPEN YET ?  I WAS HOPING DURHAM WOULD BE MENTIONED ON THE OPENING UP LIST YESTERDAY, BUT IT'S NOT OUR TURN YET,  ::) 
IT'S SAD TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR WEE DANCING CHUM, IS SHE THE ONE WHO LIVES CLOSE TO YOU ?

SARAH, JILLY, AND ALL OUR OTHER WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE WEEKEND  XOXOXOXOXO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24056 on: July 18, 2020, 04:50:33 AM »
HI GIRLS  :-* *

I'M A BIT LATE CHECKING IN AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE DAY WENT, IT WAS HOUSEWORK DAY AND I HAD SOME LAUNDRY TO DO THEN WENT OUT FOR SOME GROCERIES.

LIZ, IM  GLAD TO SEE YOU BUT SORRY THE HEAT IS BOTHERING YOU, IT HAS BEEN VERY HOT, DO YOU HAVE THE A/C ON ?

JEAN, ARE YOUR RESTAURANTS OPEN YET ?  I WAS HOPING DURHAM WOULD BE MENTIONED ON THE OPENING UP LIST YESTERDAY, BUT IT'S NOT OUR TURN YET,  ::) 
IT'S SAD TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR WEE DANCING CHUM, IS SHE THE ONE WHO LIVES CLOSE TO YOU ?

SARAH, JILLY, AND ALL OUR OTHER WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE WEEKEND  XOXOXOXOXO

HI RUBY,   DON'T WORRY LOVE IT WILL  COME TO YOU.  :D [size=78%]A.  [/size]
[size=78%] I HAVE AIR BUT  IT'S NOT LIKE  WHEN YOU HAVE IT ON IN THE HOUSE.   IT'S ON THE WALL  RIGHT BESIDE MY COMPUTER SO A LOT OF IT'S BLOCKED AND  THERE IS NO SOLUTION  THAT WILL FIX   IT.   I HAVE AN AIR PUR IN MY ROOM I BOUGHT IT MONTHS AGO AND I HAVE THE SPEED UP TO 3 SO IT'S LIKE HAVING A FAN  BLOWING ON YOU.   SOMETIMES I HAVE TO TURN THE AIR OF WHEN AT THE COMPUTER  BECAUSE THE AIR IS TOO COLD , I  KNOW,  ANYWAY LOVE   KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ [/size] :-* :-* [size=78%]  [/size]
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #24057 on: July 19, 2020, 06:58:08 PM »

I

HI RUBY  YES THE RESTAURANTS ARE OPEN IN PORT AS THEY ARE IN DURHAM REGION  I THINK THEY ARE OUTSIDE DINING ONLY 

WE HAVE JUST HAD HEAVY RAIN , THUNDERSTORMS AND LIGHTING  I WAS SO GLAD TO SEE IT AS THE PLANTS WERE STRESSED WITH THE HEAT AND DROUGHT  WATERING JUST WASNT DOING IT  SO FINGERS CROSSED  THE SWELTERING WEATHER IS GONE 

HOPE YOU AND THE OTHER FELLA ARE HANGING IN ⛈

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

mcd

« Reply #24058 on: July 19, 2020, 07:23:41 PM »
YOU REMEMBER I TOLD YOU ABOUT ONE OF MY FRIENDS FROM DANCE ,

WE GOT SOME MORE INFORMATION FROM HER DAUGHTER  THE DECEASE  IS CALLED   C J D   NEVER HEARD THAT

BEFORE

ITS A RARE DEGENERTIVE FATAL BRAIN DISORDER   ALL THIS HAPPENED WITHIN 4 TO 6 WEEKS 

SHE WAS SENT HOME ON TUESDAY      CANT BELIEVE HOW FAST THIS HAPPENED  .

kraftcheese

« Reply #24059 on: July 19, 2020, 08:00:21 PM »
JEAN SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIEND. THAT'S Creutzfeldt-Jakob [/font][/size]DISEASE SHE HAS.
IT'S CAUGHT IN THE SAME
WAY AS MAD COW DISEASE. POOR WOMAN. 
HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS IN THE PINK.  CHINS UP. SMILE ON THE DIAL.   *