Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1625237 times)

scotland

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24090 on: July 28, 2020, 02:11:50 AM »
Hi all just a flying visit to  let you all  know I have,nt forgotten anyone ,but due to certain circumstances I have had a few things to deal with ,still do,but heigh ho will get there I hope you all are keeping as well as can be expected under the circumstances I will keep you in my heart and thoughts and be back posting again Best Wishes Mandy😀😀

Liz dear friend your cards always make me smile hope you received the reply this time as for a while they would,nt let me reply take care my friend  Mandy😀😀

urneygirl

« Reply #24091 on: July 28, 2020, 04:27:49 PM »
HI MANDY IT'S NICE TO HERE FROM YOU. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING HOW YOU'RE GETTING ON THROUGH THIS AWFUL TIME, ARE YOU STILL TRAVELLING FOR WORK ? TAKE CARE,   :-**

urneygirl

« Reply #24092 on: July 30, 2020, 04:33:22 PM »
HI MANDY IT'S NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING HOW YOU'RE GETTING ON THROUGH THIS AWFUL TIME, ARE YOU STILL TRAVELLING FOR WORK ? TAKE CARE,   :-**

urneygirl

« Reply #24093 on: July 30, 2020, 04:35:55 PM »
HI MANDY, I TRIED TO CORRECT MY SPELLING SO NOW YOU  HAVE AN EXTRA POST :-* :-*

kraftcheese

« Reply #24094 on: July 31, 2020, 11:09:16 AM »
EVENING ALL.  WELL THAT'S ANOTHER MONTH ALMOST GONE. TIME FLIES! 
HOPE YOU'RE ALL ENJOYING YOUR WARM WEATHER (NOT TOO HOT, I HOPE). 
SCOTLAND/MANDY IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU. HOPE ALL'S WELL IN BONNIE SCOTLAND.
HAVE ANY OF YOU WATCHED THE SERIES CALLED MARCELLA?  THERE'S THREE SERIES, THE FIRST TWO ARE SET IN ENGLAND AND THE THIRD ONE IS SET IN BELFAST.  IT'S QUITE GOOD, BUT A BIT CONFUSING AT TIMES, FAST-MOVING, WITH LOTS OF SURPRISES.  WORTH A WATCH.
STAY SAFE. SARAH  :-* :-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

mcd

« Reply #24095 on: August 02, 2020, 02:48:35 AM »
Hi gang
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

mcd

« Reply #24096 on: August 02, 2020, 03:26:26 AM »
WHATS GOING ON??
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

kraftcheese

« Reply #24097 on: August 02, 2020, 06:53:05 AM »
WHATS GOING ON??

HELLO JEAN. ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE SITE?  IT SEEMS OK AT THIS END.  HOPE YOU'RE WELL. XX

mcd

« Reply #24098 on: August 02, 2020, 06:26:59 PM »
Yes keeps shutting down

mcd

« Reply #24099 on: August 02, 2020, 06:32:56 PM »
Hello.  I have no idea what is going on but every time I wrote a post it would come up as error This is as far as I have got hopefully the grelem is gone

kraftcheese

« Reply #24100 on: August 02, 2020, 07:07:56 PM »
HOPE IT'S SORTED OUT NOW JEAN.  HAVE YOU MELTED AWAY YET? IS IT STILL AS HOT?

WE HAVE ABOUT FOUR RAINY DAYS IN A ROW TO LOOK FORWARD YO THIS WEEK.  :(  OH WELL CAN'T GO ANYWHERE ANYHOW. WE ARE NOW IN CURFEW FROM 8PM TO 5AM DAILY. WHAT A YEAR THIS HAS BEEN.
HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL AND ABLE TO ENJOY SOME WARM SUNSHINE AND SOME JAUNTS AROUND THE LAKES.  STAY SAFE EVERYONE. XX

mcd

« Reply #24101 on: August 03, 2020, 09:06:10 PM »
HOPE IT'S SORTED OUT NOW JEAN.  HAVE YOU MELTED AWAY YET? IS IT STILL AS HOT?

WE HAVE ABOUT FOUR RAINY DAYS IN A ROW TO LOOK FORWARD YO THIS WEEK.  :(  OH WELL CAN'T GO ANYWHERE ANYHOW. WE ARE NOW IN CURFEW FROM 8PM TO 5AM DAILY. WHAT A YEAR THIS HAS BEEN.
HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL AND ABLE TO ENJOY SOME WARM SUNSHINE AND SOME JAUNTS AROUND THE LAKES.  STAY SAFE EVERYONE. XX

.  I AM UP AND RUNNING AGAIN  THANK GOODNESS 😅 SARAH   DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSED THE GLITCH 

HOW ARE YOU AND YOURS DOING ?

WE HVE BEEN HAVING REALLY HOT WEATHER 
  WITH HEAVY AIR   AND SOME DOWNPOURS AT TIMES  I AM SURE THERE IS A LOT Of PEOPLE NOT HANDLING THIS VERY WELL  NOW THERE IS TALK FROM THE USA WHITE HOUSE MEDICAL ADVISERS PEOPLE SHOULD WEAR A MASK INSIDE THIER HOMES , WHERE IS IT ALL GOING TO END   

LIZ  WHERE ARE YOU GIRL ?  I WORKED IN THE GARDEN FOR A SHORT TIME THIS MORNING   I TURNED INTO A WILTED LILY IN ABOUT HALF AN HOUR 😂

RUBY  WHATS GOING ON  ARE YOU TRAVELING THE COUNTRY ROADS ? 

HOPE ALL OUR BUDDIES ARE STAYING COOL AND HYDRATED  TAKE CARE ,GO EASY

kraftcheese

« Reply #24102 on: August 04, 2020, 04:24:22 AM »
JEAN, GLAD YOU'RE ALL SORTED OUT NOW.  IT'S HARD TO IMAGINE THE SUN BEING HOT NOW AS IT'S VERY CHILLY HERE. TOPS OF ONLY 12 OR 13C.  I KNOW!! 😂🤣

LIZ, HOW ARE YOU DOING?  WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING AT THE MOMENT?  XX

RUBY, DID YOU GET YOUR BLINDS YET?  DID THAT JOB LEAD ON TO SOMETHING ELSE? 😂

HOPE EVERYONE IS KEEPING WELL AND COPING WITH THE SITUATION WE'RE IN.  XXXXXXXXXX

urneygirl

« Reply #24103 on: August 05, 2020, 05:07:40 PM »
HI GIRLS, I'M BACK AND SETTLED INTO MY OWN HOUSE AGAIN. WE HAD A LOVELY TIME AT SARA'S AND I WAS PAMPERED :)

IT TOOK ME ALL DAY YESTERDAY TO GET BACK TO NORMAL, THE CHANGE OF SCENERY WAS A GREAT TONIC.

WELL NOW HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING ?

JEAN, IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF IMPROVEMENT IN YOUR WEE FRIEND. ? HAVE RESTAURANTS OPENED UP INDOORS IN PORT PERRY ?

SARAH, HAVE YOU BEEN HOUSE BOUND DUE TO THE NEW SPREAD OF THE VIRUS ?  WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE WINDOW BLINDS TO BE INSTALLED, IF ALL IS WELL WE MAY GET THEM IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. WE UNDERSTAND THE COMPANY IS SHORT STAFFED DUE TO THE VIRUS SO ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT.  ::)

LIZ, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A LONG TIME :D 

IT'S NICE TO BE BACK   XOXOXO *

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #24104 on: August 07, 2020, 04:54:05 PM »
Hi, Well I don't know whats going on but we had no post on the page since the 5th, I am not calling anyone out as I don't post all the time but it just took be back.  Hope all is well with everyone and I an not being blocked lol.  Nothing much going on same old same old with me, cleaning, baking, cooking, gardening and I am sorry to say not shopping. ;) :) Stay well and stay safe, and only do what is good for you. And enjoy the next couple of day weather is good.   
You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.