Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1636367 times)

jackiehillis

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24120 on: August 15, 2020, 01:10:44 AM »
HI GIRLS IT'S LOVELY TO SEE YOU AT THE SAME TIME   :-* *

JEAN, WE'RE EXPECTING THE BLINDS TO BE INSTALLED ON THE 25TH SO HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL NOT CHANGE AGAIN  ::) DID I MENTION WE TOOK THE GIFT CARD INTO THE STORE ? THEY TOOK THE $50 OFF OUR BILL RIGHT AWAY WITH NO QUESTIONS. :)

I'M SORRY TO HEAR SYLVIE IS NOT DOING WELL IT MUST HAVE BEEN VERY SAD SEEING HER. I'M SURE SHE LOVED SEEING YOU ALL. GOD BLESS HER.

SARAH, I MENTIONED " MARCELLA" TO BOBBY AND HE HADN'T HEARD OF IT, WAS IT A BELFAST MOVIE ?

LIZ, WE WERE OUT AND ABOUT YESTERDAY AND IT WAS VERY HOT, I COULDN'T WAIT TO GET HOME, THANK GOODNESS FOR  A/C, I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF WINTER  :D

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, STAY SAFE  :-* * VAL IF YOU'RE LOOKING IN  I KEEP THIS GOING FOR YOU  XOXOXOXO
   Hi Ruby and all our friends. Just checking in. Sorry I haven't been on, but it's strange times. Sometimes I don't know where I am. I'm sure it's the same with you. Ruby Marcella is a UK detective series. It's very good.  Hope you are al keeping well. Ruby here is what Marcella is about.  www.imdb.com/title/tt5269594/
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

kraftcheese

« Reply #24121 on: August 15, 2020, 10:16:24 AM »
HI JACKIE. HOPE YOU AND VI ARE KEEPING WELL. STRANGE DAYS INDEED!   :-*

RUBY, I QUITE ENJOYED MARCELLA. SERIES 1 AND 2 ARE SET IN ENGLAND AND SERIES 3 IN BELFAST.  IT'S FAST-MOVING WITH LOTS OF RED HERRINGS.  WORTH A WATCH.  :-*

LIZ I WONDER SOMETIMES TOO WHAT LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE IF I'D GONE TO CANADA. I COULD HAVE HAD A LOT MORE TRIPS BACK HOME, THAT'S FOR SURE. WELL I'VE GOT A BIG BLAZING WOOD FIRE GOING RIGHT NOW SO LIFE IS GOOD.  :-*

JEAN YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER IS AMAZING AND I'LL BE WATCHING FOR HER IN THE OLYMPICS IN A FEW MORE YEARS.  :-*

STAY SAFE EVERYONE.  :-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

urneygirl

« Reply #24122 on: August 15, 2020, 05:27:58 PM »
THANKS JACKIE, I'LL GIVE IT A TRY.

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY. WE'RE HANGING IN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND HOPING FOR THE BEST. HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER  ALTHOUGH I DOUBT IT WILL BE SOON. TAKE CARE AND SAY HI TO VI XOXOXO

urneygirl

« Reply #24123 on: August 15, 2020, 05:42:25 PM »
SARAH, I WAS A BIT EXCITED WHEN I SAW BELFAST MENTIONED, BUT NOW I KNOW I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE 3RD SERIES. I RECOGNIZED THE GIRL FROM OTHER SERIES.  STAY WARM BESIDE YOUR LOVELY FIRE WITH NORMAN, I HOPE THERE IS WINE AND CHOCOLATES ?   :-* :-*

James James

« Reply #24124 on: August 15, 2020, 11:18:01 PM »

RUBY, I QUITE ENJOYED MARCELLA. SERIES 1 AND 2 ARE SET IN ENGLAND AND SERIES 3 IN BELFAST.  IT'S FAST-MOVING WITH LOTS OF RED HERRINGS.  WORTH A WATCH.  :-*
JEAN YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER IS AMAZING AND I'LL BE WATCHING FOR HER IN THE OLYMPICS IN A FEW MORE YEARS.  :-*

jackiehillis

« Reply #24125 on: August 16, 2020, 12:53:28 AM »
THANKS JACKIE, I'LL GIVE IT A TRY.

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY. WE'RE HANGING IN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND HOPING FOR THE BEST. HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER  ALTHOUGH I DOUBT IT WILL BE SOON. TAKE CARE AND SAY HI TO VI XOXOXO
            RUBY, I'M BETTING ON SOONER THAN LATER. HOPING FOR BELFAST NEXT YEAR.   XXX
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

jackiehillis

« Reply #24126 on: August 16, 2020, 12:55:32 AM »

LIZ I WONDER SOMETIMES TOO WHAT LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE IF I'D GONE TO CANADA. I COULD HAVE HAD A LOT MORE TRIPS BACK HOME, THAT'S FOR SURE. WELL I'VE GOT A BIG BLAZING WOOD FIRE GOING RIGHT NOW SO LIFE IS GOOD.  :-*

HI SARAH. HOPE ALL IS GOOD. I HONESTLY BELIEVE THIS WILL BE OVER SOON. A LITTLE DIFFERENT MAYBE. BUT LIVEABLE. XXX

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24127 on: August 16, 2020, 12:09:39 PM »
LIZ, WE WERE OUT AND ABOUT YESTERDAY AND IT WAS VERY HOT, I COULDN'T WAIT TO GET HOME, THANK GOODNESS FOR  A/C, I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF WINTER 

RUBY  I HATE  THE HUMIDITY BUT  HATE THAT SOME OF THE  PEOPLE ON TV  ARE STARTING TO  COMMENT ON SUMMER BEING NEARLY OVER.  THAT I  HATE HEARING , WE KNOW WHAT WILL COME  :(   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24128 on: August 16, 2020, 12:12:29 PM »

SARAH I THINK  WE DID WHAT  WE NEEDED TO DO AT THE TIME SO NO USE CRYING OVER SPILLED MILK :D    LIZ  :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24129 on: August 16, 2020, 12:19:33 PM »
            RUBY, I'M BETTING ON SOONER THAN LATER. HOPING FOR BELFAST NEXT YEAR.   XXX
YOU SOUND EXCITED JACKIE  AND I HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO  NEXT YR.  GS.   I HAVE TWO OLD FRIENDS  WHO HAVE 2 SONS LIVING  IN OTHER COUNTRIES.   ONE CAN NEVER COME HOME, LONG STORY,  ONE  LIVES IN SPAIN AND HAS COME HOME AND IS IN ISOLATION WITH ANOTHER WK TO GO.   I KNOW ANOTHER  LADY  WHO TOLD ME  HER FRIEND IS GOING TO POLAND,  THEY ARE VERY STRICT.   ONLY PLANES FROM CERTAIN COUNTRIES ARE ALLOWED TO LAND , CANADA BEING ONE OF THEM AND THE STATES BEING ONE OF THE ONES NOT ALLOWED.   HOPE YOU AND THE FAMILY ARE ALL KEEPING WELL.   SO STAY SAFE AND KEEP WELL.  LIZ  :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24130 on: August 16, 2020, 11:14:26 PM »
JAMES ,THANK YOU FOR THE "MARCELLA" INFO, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING IT.  :)

JohnKelly

« Reply #24131 on: August 17, 2020, 01:43:20 AM »
On the subject on what we are watching/following; anyone following 'Overlander'; we are watching the series via Netflix.

jackiehillis

« Reply #24132 on: August 17, 2020, 02:48:27 AM »
On the subject on what we are watching/following; anyone following 'Overlander'; we are watching the series via Netflix.
     JOHN, DO YOU MEAN OUTLANDER.  ??

JohnKelly

« Reply #24133 on: August 17, 2020, 03:19:10 AM »
     JOHN, DO YOU MEAN OUTLANDER.  ??

Ooops, excuse my senior moment, yes, Outlander.

mcd

« Reply #24134 on: August 17, 2020, 03:45:20 PM »
Ooops, excuse my senior moment, yes, Outlander.

. John   no worries we are all guilty of doing the same thing a few ( some more than a few lol ) times ourselves  itís just the way it is . Stay well .
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak