Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1636412 times)

jackiehillis

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24135 on: August 17, 2020, 05:05:19 PM »
Ooops, excuse my senior moment, yes, Outlander.
                      JOHN, WE ALL HAVE THEM.
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

mcd

« Reply #24136 on: August 18, 2020, 12:57:41 AM »
                      JOHN, WE ALL HAVE THEM.
ITS A AGE THING JACKIE 😃

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

mcd

« Reply #24137 on: August 18, 2020, 01:49:48 AM »
    HOW IS EVERYONE DOING ?

LIZ  , HOW ARE YOU  THANKGOODNESS THAT AWFUL HEAT HAS GONE AND WE CAN BREATH AGAIN

RUBY  WHATS GOIN ON IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS ?

SARAH. ARE YOU MANAGING TO KEEP AHEAD OFF THE PANDEMIC,STILL IN LOCKDOWN?  I SUPPOSE WITH IT BEING ON THE COLD/COOL MAKES IT A BIT EASIER TO STAY INSIDE   HOPE ALL THE FAMILY ARE WELL .

JOHN....JACKIE , HOPE YOUR BOTH WELL

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

jackiehillis

« Reply #24138 on: August 18, 2020, 02:02:53 AM »
ITS A AGE THING JACKIE 😃
         IT IS JEAN. HOPE YOU AND MORRIS ARE KEEPING WELL.    *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

urneygirl

« Reply #24139 on: August 18, 2020, 07:15:52 PM »
HI JEAN, NOTHING MUCH GOING ON, MY EXCITEMENT TODAY WAS GOING TO GET MY HAIR CUT :D 

I'M GLAD THE WEATHER HAS COOLED DOWN A BIT TODAY, BUT WE WILL STILL COMPLAIN WHEN IT TURNS COLD. ::)

LIZ, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #24140 on: August 19, 2020, 07:46:13 PM »
HI ALL, I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW WE WATCHED  A FEW EPISODES OF "MARCELLA" LAST NIGHT AND ENJOYED IT  :)

kraftcheese

« Reply #24141 on: August 20, 2020, 05:00:09 AM »
    HOW IS EVERYONE DOING ?

SARAH. ARE YOU MANAGING TO KEEP AHEAD OFF THE PANDEMIC,STILL IN LOCKDOWN?  I SUPPOSE WITH IT BEING ON THE COLD/COOL MAKES IT A BIT EASIER TO STAY INSIDE   HOPE ALL THE FAMILY ARE WELL .

JEAN, WE'RE ALL GOING OK SO FAR. STILL IN LOCKDOWN FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER MONTH.  IT'S COOL THIS WEEK WITH SHOWERS OFF AND ON BUT NOT BAD.  I'M GLAD YOUR HUMID WEATHER HAS GONE. IT'S HARD TO DEAL WITH. XX

RUBY, GLAD YOU'RE ENJOYING MARCELLA.  I MUST START ON SOMETHING NEW ON NETFLIX.  I'VE BEEN READING A LOT. HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL. XX

LIZ, JACKIE, JOHN AND ANYONE ELSE LOOKING IN, HOPE ALL'S WELL. STAY SAFE. XX
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24142 on: August 20, 2020, 11:36:17 PM »
HI FRIENDS, HAVE NOT BEEN ON FOR A FEW DAYS BUT GLAD TO SEE  THE MANY POSTS THERE ARE.    YOU WILL  LAUGH AT THIS, I'M FINDING IT COOL AT THE MOMENT, YES COOL HA.  I HAVE MY AIR PURE ON AND IT'S LIKE HAVING A FAN RUNNING ON YOU AND IT FEELS  COLD SOMETIMES.  ALWAYS COMPLAINING.  MY FRIEND HAS HER AIR TURNED OF  AT THE  MOMENT  I SEE THEY ARE GETTING STRICTER ABOUT THE FACE MASKS NOW.    THE OTHER NIGHT WE HAD  THE WORKS,  HEAVY RAIN,  THUNDER AND LIGHTENING.   WHICH  I LOVE TO HEAR AND WATCH.   I REALLY HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES ARE KEEPING SAFE AND WELL.   LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #24143 on: August 21, 2020, 06:16:20 PM »
GOOD TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE

FINALLY HEARD FROM AIR LINGUS ...OUR FLIGHT HAS BEEN CANCELED FOR SEPTEMBER

BUT THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT SEPTEMBER ..HOPEFULLY  AS MUCH AS I LOVE GOING HOME  I THINK IT WILL

TAKE A LONG TIME TO FEEL CONFORTABLE

LIZ    I LOVE WATCHING AND LISTENING TO A THUNDER AND LIGHTNING STORM  AS LONG AS IT DOSENT

GET TO CLOSE LOL  NOTICED A FEW TREES ON THE TURN  ITS BEEN TOUGHT ON FLOWER PLANTERS  THEY

HAVENT DONE SO WELL     ARE YOU READING ANY GOOD BOOKS ? 

TARA IS TRYING HER HAND AT MAKING PASTIES  TODAY SHE HAD MY HEAD TURNED LAST NIGHT WITH ALL THE QUESTIONS.  LOL

RUBY. GOOD TO HEAR YOU AND BOBBY ARE DOING WELL

SARAH HOW ARE THINGS IN YOUR SIDE OF THE WORLD , FAMILY ALL KEEPING WELL ?

ON A SAD NOTE SYLVIE  PASSED AWAY WEDNESDAY  VERY PEACEFULLY 

TALK LATER 😘

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24144 on: August 22, 2020, 10:19:23 AM »
JEAN  VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIEND'S PASSING BUT  SHE'S IN A BETTER PLACE NOW.   YOU'VE GOT A GOOD  ATTIDUDE  SO I HOPE  YOU'LL BE ABLE TO FLY NEXT  YR.  SP.    I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE  THINK THE VERY SAME TOO.   I'VE BEEN READING  THIS ONE BOOK AND I CAN'T SEEM TO GET TO THE END OF IT.  SO IT MUST BE SO SO. HA.   MY LIBRARY  BOOKS HAVE NOT STARTED YET BUT SHOULD SOON AS  HAMILTON HAS STARTED.   I STILL HAVE THE ONES  FROM WHEN THEY CLOSED DOWN.    THE LADY WHO  DELIVERS MINE DOES NOT EVEN COME IN MY APT.  SHE OPENS THE DOOR , SHUTS MY NAME AND  LEAVES THE BAG  INSIDE AND PICKS UP THE ONE I'VE LEFT THERE.  NEVER EVER HAS  THERE BEEN ANY  CONNECTION  AT ALL.  HAVE YOU NOTICED  IT'S DARKER IN THE MORNINGS NOW AND GETTING DARKER EARLIER  AT NIGHT NOW.   OH WELL.   I HOPE  YOU ,MO AND ALL THE FAMILY ARE DOING  WELL.   TO ALL OUR FRIENDS  HERE AND OVER THE POND,  STAY SAFE AND WELL.  LIZ  :-* :-*
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #24145 on: August 22, 2020, 01:52:27 PM »
JEAN, I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIEND. HER SUFFERING IS OVER TG. XX

urneygirl

« Reply #24146 on: August 22, 2020, 04:28:17 PM »
JEAN,  IT'S SAD TO HEAR SILVIE PASSED AWAY BUT SHE'S NOT SUFFERING ANYMORE. MAY SHE REST IN PEACE.

urneygirl

« Reply #24147 on: August 22, 2020, 04:48:46 PM »
SARAH HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU ? DO YOU STILL HAVE OUTBREAKS OF THE VIRUS ? WE'RE HANGING IN THANK GOODNESS AS LONG AS PEOPLE DON'T THINK THEY CAN GO BACK TO THE WAY THINGS WERE. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND  :-*

LIZ, GLAD TO SEE YOU, HOW ARE YOU COPING WITH THE HEAT ? I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW HOT IT HAS BEEN THIS SUMMER BUT NEXT MONTH WE COULD BE MOANING ABOUT THE COLD :D  TAKE CARE :-*

kraftcheese

« Reply #24148 on: August 22, 2020, 05:10:00 PM »
RUBY WE'RE STILL ON LOCKDOWN HERE IN MELBOURNE BUT THE NUMBERS ARE FALLING. FINGERS CROSSED THINGS MIGHT EASE UP IN A FEW MORE WEEKS. HOPE YOU AND BOBBY ARE WELL. XX

LIZ, I'M TRYING NOT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WEATHER SO I'LL ONLY SAY THAT PARTS OF VICTORIA AND NEW SOUTH WALES WERE RATHER PALE LOOKING THIS MORNING.  :D  xx

mcd

« Reply #24149 on: August 22, 2020, 08:48:02 PM »
AFTER SEEING HOW AGRESSIVE THE ILLNESS WAS  IT WAS A BLESSING  🌅