Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1642750 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24285 on: November 04, 2020, 02:40:20 AM »
HI LIZ, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, ARE YOU STILL WATCHING THE TENNIS ?

I ALWAYS HAVE MUSIC PLAYING IN THE HOUSE WHEN I'M NOT WATCHING TV, MY STATION IS  'CHFI ' AND TODAY THEY STARTED PLAYING CHRISTMAS MUSIC  :o I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT BUT I DIDN'T TURN IT OFF, I MAY GET THE URGE TO PUT UP THE TREE AT THE WEEKEND   :D
NOW THAT CHRISTMAS IS IN MY HEAD I WONDER HOW THE STORES AND MALLS WILL HANDLE THE CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS THIS YEAR.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND STAYING WARM, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER XOXOXO
OH RUBY,  HOW COULD YOU MENTION THAT WORD, HA.   DURING THE WK.   WE SAW A FEW FLURRIES  BUT NOT FOR LONG.    I WONDER THAT TOO BUT WITH ALL THE FIGURES GOING UP  AND THEY ARE SAYING ABOUT LESSENING THE REGULATIONS, HOW COULD THEY DO THAT AT THE MOMENT.   I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE PLAYING CHRISTMAS MUSIC ALREADY,  BUT THEN AGAIN, COSTCO USE TO HAVE CHRISTMAS STUFF OUT  END OF JULY /AUG.  I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT CHRISTMAS.   I'M SURE THERE ARE PEOPLE  DOING THEIR BAKING FOR IT, ALREADY HA.  ANYWAY  KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ    :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #24286 on: November 06, 2020, 03:13:05 AM »
THAT WAS A NICE DAY BIT ON THE NIPPY SIDE BUT THE SUN WAS SHINING, WITH A JACKET ON IT WAS COMFORTABLE   
IAM SO FEEDUP WITH THIS TRUMP CARRY ON  WHAT A WHINING SPOILED BRAT 

GOT ANOTHER DAY DANCING ON THE DRIVEWAY TODAY HOPING FOR ANOTHER DAY NEXT WEEK AND THAT WILL BE IT . 
 WE HAD A MOOSE RUNNING THROUGH THE FIELDS DOWN THE ROAD   ONE OF THE NEIGHBORS TOOK A VIDEO Of IT 
 WE GET EASILY EXCITED HERE 😂   

WELL THATS ALL. MY GOSSIP   

THIS COVID HAS  LOT TO ANSWER FOR  TIME LOST WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS   KEEP HANGING IN WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS  KEEP SMILING  HUGS 🤗
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

urneygirl

« Reply #24287 on: November 06, 2020, 08:49:13 PM »
HI GIRLS, I HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL   :-**

NOTHING EXCITING HERE EXCEPT WATCHING THE AMERICAN ELECTION,  ::) I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN ELECTION GO ON SOO LONG,  BUT I KNOW IT'S A BIG COUNTRY.

I THOUGHT TRUMPS SPEECH LAST NIGHT WAS AWFUL IT SOUNDED LIKE HE WROTE IT HIMSELF AND I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF HE DID. :D

JEAN, IT'S GOOD YOU GOT SOME LINE DANCING IN YESTERDAY, HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GET A FEW MORE GOOD DAYS. :-*

LIZ, HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU  ? ARE YOUR FRIENDS ABLE TO VISIT YOU IN YOUR APPARTMENT YET ?  :-*

YESTERDAY WAS LOVELY SO WE DECIDED TO RAKE UP THE LEAVES AND BRANCHES IN THE GARDEN, I KNOW WE WILL GET MORE BUT IT'S A START :)

TO ALL OUR CHUMS NEAR AND FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND, STAY SAFE XOXOXOXOXOXO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24288 on: November 07, 2020, 01:43:23 AM »
THAT WAS A NICE DAY BIT ON THE NIPPY SIDE BUT THE SUN WAS SHINING, WITH A JACKET ON IT WAS COMFORTABLE   
IAM SO FEEDUP WITH THIS TRUMP CARRY ON  WHAT A WHINING SPOILED BRAT 

GOT ANOTHER DAY DANCING ON THE DRIVEWAY TODAY HOPING FOR ANOTHER DAY NEXT WEEK AND THAT WILL BE IT . 
 WE HAD A MOOSE RUNNING THROUGH THE FIELDS DOWN THE ROAD   ONE OF THE NEIGHBORS TOOK A VIDEO Of IT 
 WE GET EASILY EXCITED HERE 😂   

WELL THATS ALL. MY GOSSIP   

THIS COVID HAS  LOT TO ANSWER FOR  TIME LOST WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS   KEEP HANGING IN WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS  KEEP SMILING  HUGS 🤗
JEAN  I'M A COWARD, I WON'T LISTEN TO WHOSE WINNING OR LOSING  I'M WAITING TILL THEY HAVE WON  BUT THAT MORON IS DOING WHAT HE DID WHEN RUNNING AGAINST HILARY CLINTON.  HE STARTS UP THESE RUMMORS  WHEN HE THINKS HE'S LOSING.  I HATE HIM AND THE WHOLE THING. >:D [size=78%]   I'M GLAD  YOU CAN GET MORE DANCING IN WHILE THE WEATHER IS GOOD.   I WOULD GET EXCITED  IF I SAW A MOOSE  AND GOOD FOR THE NEIGHBOUR FOR  THINKING OF  TAKING A VIDEO OF IT.   ANYWAY   MY FRIEND WHO WAS MOVING INTO THE RETIRING HOME  AND THEN  HAD TO WAIT AS THERE HAD BEEN AN OUTBREAK AND A FEW DEATHS, WELL  SHE CAN NOW MOVE  IN A FEW WKS TIME  AND HOPING THAT  NOTHING ELSE  GOES  WRONG .   NOTHING MUCH ON THIS END HA.   STAY SAFE AND KEEP WELL.   LIZ [/size] :-* :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24289 on: November 07, 2020, 01:51:50 AM »
HI GIRLS, I HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL   :-* *
NOTHING EXCITING HERE EXCEPT WATCHING THE AMERICAN ELECTION,  ::) I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN ELECTION GO ON SOO LONG,  BUT I KNOW IT'S A BIG COUNTRY.
 I THOUGHT TRUMPS SPEECH LAST NIGHT WAS AWFUL IT SOUNDED LIKE HE WROTE IT HIMSELF AND I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF HE DID. :D
JEAN, IT'S GOOD YOU GOT SOME LINE DANCING IN YESTERDAY, HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GET A FEW MORE GOOD DAYS. :-*
LIZ, HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU  ? ARE YOUR FRIENDS ABLE TO VISIT YOU IN YOUR APPARTMENT YET ?  :-*
YESTERDAY WAS LOVELY SO WE DECIDED TO RAKE UP THE LEAVES AND BRANCHES IN THE GARDEN, I KNOW WE WILL GET MORE BUT IT'S A START :)

TO ALL OUR CHUMS NEAR AND FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND, STAY SAFE XOXOXOXOXOXO
HI RUBY,  LIKE JEAN I'M TIRE OF LISTENING TO  THIS ELECTION BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHOSE WINNING TILL THEY WIN.    I  HAD MY FRIEND COME THE OTHER DAY , I  HAD ASKED HER TO PICK UP A FEW  BIRTHDAY CARDS FOR MY G.KIDS.   NATASHA IS 11  ON NOV. 12.  STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT. HA.   THE WEATHER HAS BEEN BEAUTIFUL ALL WK.    I HOPE YOU AND BOBBY ARE KEEPING WELL.     KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #24290 on: November 09, 2020, 03:11:52 AM »

HELLO JUST DROPPING IN TO SAY HI AND HOPE ALL IS GOOD ,  WE CERTAINLY CANT COMPLAIN ABOUT  THIS WEATHER 

NOVEMBER 😎 AND I SAT OUTSIDE AND READ A BOOK IT WAS SO NICE

I WOULD BE QUITE HAPPY IF WINTER FORGOT TO SHOW UP   AS USUAL WHEN WE GET INTO THE COLD MONTHS 

THERE IS NOT MUCH ON TV WORTH WATCHING 

ENJOY THE WARMTH   HUGS  🤗  🤗

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24291 on: November 09, 2020, 12:50:45 PM »

HELLO JUST DROPPING IN TO SAY HI AND HOPE ALL IS GOOD ,  WE CERTAINLY CANT COMPLAIN ABOUT  THIS WEATHER 

NOVEMBER 😎 AND I SAT OUTSIDE AND READ A BOOK IT WAS SO NICE

I WOULD BE QUITE HAPPY IF WINTER FORGOT TO SHOW UP   AS USUAL WHEN WE GET INTO THE COLD MONTHS 

THERE IS NOT MUCH ON TV WORTH WATCHING 

ENJOY THE WARMTH   HUGS  🤗  🤗
HI JEAN , RIGHT NOW I CAN FEEL THE COOLNESS THIS MORNING BUT I WON'T CLOSE MY DOOR  BECAUSE IN MY ROOM I DON'T FEEL IT AND I LIKE THE FRESH AIR.   SO FAR WE'VE BEEN HAVING NICE WEATHER  AND I HOPE IT KEEPS UP TILL SPRING.  HA.   HAVE TO GO NOW SO  KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.   LIZ    :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24292 on: November 09, 2020, 04:33:18 PM »
HI GIRLS, I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD WEEKEND  :-* :-*

JEAN, THE WEATHER HAS BEEN LOVELY AND YOUR LINE DANCING IS STILL GOING, HOPEFULLY  YOU WILL GET ANOTHER FEW SESSIONS. O0

LIZ, THE GIRLS ARE REALLY GROWING UP, WHERE DOES THE TIME GO ? DID YOU WATCH THE U S  ELECTIONS ?

OUR NEIGHTOUR ACCROSS THE STREET SAID HE WAS TIRED PUTTING UP THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND ORNAMENTS IN THE BITTER COLD SO HE DECIDED TO DO IT AT THE WEEKEND WHILE THE WEATHER WAS NICE, GUESS WHO JOINED HIM  AND STARTED SOME OF OUR LIGHTS ?  ::)

I WONDER HOW LONG THIS NICE WEATHER WILL LAST WE HAVE BEEN VERY LUCKY SO FAR.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TRUMP AND HIS ANTICS, I HONESTLY THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM.

VERY SAD NEWS ABOUT ALEX TREBEK, HE WAS VERY BRAVE KEEPING JEOPARDY GOING THROUGH HIS ILLNESS :(

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER,  XOXOXO

kraftcheese

« Reply #24293 on: November 10, 2020, 05:28:38 AM »
HI ALL. HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL.  I'M SO GLAD THE U.S. ELECTION IS OVER AND WITH ANY LUCK WE WON'T HEAR MUCH MORE FROM THE ORANGE CLOWN.

LIZ, GOOD TO HEAR YOU'RE STILL ABLE TO KEEP YOUR DOOR OPEN. LONG MAY IT LAST. X

JEAN, LOVELY THAT YOU'RE  STILL DANCING. I'VE BEEN SO INACTIVE THIS YEAR. KEEP IT UP. X

RUBY, HOPE YOU GOT ALL YOUR GARDENING DONE. I SUPPOSE THERE'S STILL A LOT OF LEAVES FALLING. X

WARMING UP NICELY HERE, AND WE'RE FINALLY FREE TO LEAVE THE CITY. OFF TO THE SEASIDE FOR A FEW DAYS NEXT WEEK AND CAN'T WAIT.
STAY SAFE ONE AND ALL.  SARAH X
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24294 on: November 11, 2020, 06:53:58 PM »
HI RUBY AND SARAH,  HAD TO CLOSE MY DOOR OVER THE OTHER NIGHT BUT  I'VE JUST OPENED IT WIDER AS IT'S LOVELY. AND  SARAH YOU'RE RIGHT, LONG MAY IT LAST HA.   I'M SO  GLAD THE ELECTIONS ARE OVER BUT NOT FOR  MR TRUMP.  HE'S DOING THE SAME THING AS BEFORE AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND  WHY THEY ARE LETTING HIM.  HE'S REFUSING TO  GET OUT  ??? >:D    JEAN I'M GLAD YOU'RE STILL ABLE TO DO SOME LINE DANCING.   I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE SQUIRRELS  IN THE BIG TREE OUTSIDE MY WINDOW AND THEY'VE BUILD A HUGE NEST.   I SEE THEM RUNNING UP AND DOWN WITH TWIGS, LEAVES ETC IN THEIR MOUTHS.   ANIMALS ARE SO  INTELIGENT  THEY WAY THEY BUILD NESTS.  SARAH I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE TIME AT THE SEASIDE. HA.  ARE YOU BRINGING YOUR WEE BUCKET AND SPADE.  HA.    LAST I  AM VERY SAD  ABOUT ALEX TREBEK.   I WAS WATCHING  MOST OF THE MORNING THE REMEMBRANCE  , THEY SHOWED  OLD PHOTOS ETC.  WAS VERY GOOD.  WAS WELL PUT TOGETHER.   NOW I'VE GOT TO GO AND HAVE SOME LUNCH, I'M LATE.  SO WHAT'S NEW. HA. ANYWAY I  HOPE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILIES ARE  KEEPING WELL.   PLEASE KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.   LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24295 on: November 12, 2020, 12:43:45 AM »
HI GIRLS, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL.

NOTHING EXCITING GOING ON HERE, WE WENT INTO THE FRONT GARDEN TO CLEAR UP LOADS OF LEAVES THAT CAME FROM A COUPLE OF LARGE TREES. AS WE WERE  BAGGING THE LEAVES MORE WERE FALLING SO GOODNESS KNOWS WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING ???

THE WEATHER HAS BEEN VERY NICE SO FAR BUT I THINK TOMORROW IS TO BE A BIT COOLER,  WE HAVE BEEN VERY LUCKY SO  WE CAN'T COMPLAIN.  :)

SARAH I'M SURE YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO THE BEACH, I'M GLAD THINGS HAVE EASED UP, HAVE FUN  :)

LIZ, TRUMP IS ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT AND I WONDER WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD THINK ABOUT HIM, HE STILL HAS FOLLOWERS SO GOODNESS KNOWS WHAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE.

JEAN, HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU ? THE WEATHER HAS BEEN LOVELY SO I'M SURE YOU MANAGED TO  FIT IN SOME DRIVEWAY DANCING :D

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE EVENING  :-**

Burnsy

« Reply #24296 on: November 12, 2020, 02:43:45 AM »
Hi all,
Itís been a while since I posted on the Forum. I just wanted to check in to make sure everyone is doing okay. For the first time in 20yrs our Christmas party is cancelled this year. Stay Safe guys😘
It's Nice to be Nice.!!

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24297 on: November 12, 2020, 05:20:08 AM »
HI GIRLS, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL.

NOTHING EXCITING GOING ON HERE, WE WENT INTO THE FRONT GARDEN TO CLEAR UP LOADS OF LEAVES THAT CAME FROM A COUPLE OF LARGE TREES. AS WE WERE  BAGGING THE LEAVES MORE WERE FALLING SO GOODNESS KNOWS WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING ???
THE WEATHER HAS BEEN VERY NICE SO FAR BUT I THINK TOMORROW IS TO BE A BIT COOLER,  WE HAVE BEEN VERY LUCKY SO  WE CAN'T COMPLAIN.  :)
SARAH I'M SURE YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO THE BEACH, I'M GLAD THINGS HAVE EASED UP, HAVE FUN  :)

LIZ, TRUMP IS ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT AND I WONDER WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD THINK ABOUT HIM, HE STILL HAS FOLLOWERS SO GOODNESS KNOWS WHAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE.

JEAN, HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU ? THE WEATHER HAS BEEN LOVELY SO I'M SURE YOU MANAGED TO  FIT IN SOME DRIVEWAY DANCING :D
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE EVENING  :-* *
HI RUBY, I'M SURE YOU ARE IN BED BY NOW. SO SLEEP TIGHT.  I'VE BEEN WATCHING  MY POOR TREE LOSE IT'S LEAVES  THIS WK.  I'M SURE BY NEXT IT WILL HAVE NONE.  I'LL BE ABLE TO SEE THE SQUIRREL'S NEST BETTER BY THEN HA.   THE MAN SHOULD BE  LOCKED UP AS I THINK HE HAS A SCREW LOOSE.   I WAS FINALLY GETTING MY HAIR CUT TOMORROW BUT HAD TO CANCEL. MY FRIEND HAD TO LEND HER DAUGHTER HER CAR BUT ANOTHER DAY  WILL DO.  I'VE BEEN WATCHING CORRIE NOW , SOMETIMES I WANT TO DELETE IT BUT KEEP WATCHING.   ::)  RUBY HAVE YOU OR ANY OF THE OTHER GIRLS BEEN WATCHING A SHOW CALLED   "THE ROYAL".  I WATCHED IT LAST TIME ON BUT THIS TIME IT STARTED FROM DAY ONE  AND I JUST LOVE IT.  IT'S LIKE WATCHING "HEARTBEAT"  SO MANY OF THEM ARE IN  IT, AND AS THEMSELVES. PHIL IS A POLICE MAN,  GREENGRASS WAS IN IT , DAVID WAS JUST IN THE LAST ONE.  IT'S ON TUESDAY NIGHT'S AT  8PM  ON VISION, #58.  NOW I'M AWAY.   KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ  :-* :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24298 on: November 13, 2020, 06:48:48 PM »
HI FRIENDS,  JUST THOUGHT I WOULD  HAVE A QUICK  POST.   HAVE YOU STARTED WEARING YOUR FLANNELS YET HA.   IT'S GETTING COOLER  AT NIGHTS NOW.   I THINK SO LONG AS THE SUN SHINES IT FEELS  WARM.  HAVE YOU BEEN  WATCHING THE  #s GOING UP  EACH DAY  AND NOW MORE LOCK DOWNS ARE COMING.  IF IT KEEPS  PEOPLE SAFE THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.   THEY DID NOT HAVE BIKER DAY  TODAY AND MOST PEOPLE WERE GLAD BUT A FEW SAID THEY SHOULD HAVE LET THEM COME AS  THE INCOME  WAS NEEDED.  THIS WAS A LADY ON CHCH THIS MORNING.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS LADY.  HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING  "THE ROYAL"  I ASKED THAT THE OTHER DAY  SO SOMETIMES IT'S LIKE WATCHING "HEARTBEAT" HA.  SO MANY FROM IT ARE ON . WELL I'M GOING BUT I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WK END.   KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE. HUGS TO YOU AND ALL OUR FRIENDS  HERE AND OVER THE POND.   LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #24299 on: November 14, 2020, 12:22:09 AM »
HI FRIENDS,  JUST THOUGHT I WOULD  HAVE A QUICK  POST.   HAVE YOU STARTED WEARING YOUR FLANNELS YET HA.   IT'S GETTING COOLER  AT NIGHTS NOW.   I THINK SO LONG AS THE SUN SHINES IT FEELS  WARM.  HAVE YOU BEEN  WATCHING THE  #s GOING UP  EACH DAY  AND NOW MORE LOCK DOWNS ARE COMING.  IF IT KEEPS  PEOPLE SAFE THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.   THEY DID NOT HAVE BIKER DAY  TODAY AND MOST PEOPLE WERE GLAD BUT A FEW SAID THEY SHOULD HAVE LET THEM COME AS  THE INCOME  WAS NEEDED.  THIS WAS A LADY ON CHCH THIS MORNING.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS LADY.  HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING  "THE ROYAL"  I ASKED THAT THE OTHER DAY  SO SOMETIMES IT'S LIKE WATCHING "HEARTBEAT" HA.  SO MANY FROM IT ARE ON . WELL I'M GOING BUT I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WK END.   KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE. HUGS TO YOU AND ALL OUR FRIENDS  HERE AND OVER THE POND.   LIZ   :-* :-*
                                     HI LIZ. IT'S GETTING COLDER. YOU CAN FEEL SNOW IN THE AIR. JUST TO LET OUR FRIENDS KNOW. SEASON 4 OF " THE CROWN " STARTS SUNDAY NIGHT ON NETFLIX. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE GOT NETFLIX DURING THIS PANDEMIC. KEEP SAFE EVERYONE.    *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "