Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1642756 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24300 on: November 14, 2020, 04:45:58 PM »
                                     HI LIZ. IT'S GETTING COLDER. YOU CAN FEEL SNOW IN THE AIR. JUST TO LET OUR FRIENDS KNOW. SEASON 4 OF " THE CROWN " STARTS SUNDAY NIGHT ON NETFLIX. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE GOT NETFLIX DURING THIS PANDEMIC. KEEP SAFE EVERYONE.    *
JACKIE IT'S SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU.  I HOPE YOU AND VI ARE KEEPING WELL.   I CLOSED MY DOOR TILL NEARLY SHUT BUT JUST CRACKED IT AND BELIEVE ME  THERE'S ENOUGH AIR COMES THROUGH THAT LITTLE  GAP.  HA.   NOW WE KEEP HEARING THE FOUR LETTER WORD  AND WISH IT WAS SPRING.   WILL  YOU AND VI BE ABLE TO DOWN SOUTH  OR IS THAT OUT TOO.   ANYWAY I'M WAITING FOR MY FRIEND COMING OVER TO CUT MY HAIR, YEAH.   SO  KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL  LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #24301 on: November 14, 2020, 05:36:37 PM »
JACKIE IT'S SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU.  I HOPE YOU AND VI ARE KEEPING WELL.   I CLOSED MY DOOR TILL NEARLY SHUT BUT JUST CRACKED IT AND BELIEVE ME  THERE'S ENOUGH AIR COMES THROUGH THAT LITTLE  GAP.  HA.   NOW WE KEEP HEARING THE FOUR LETTER WORD  AND WISH IT WAS SPRING.   WILL  YOU AND VI BE ABLE TO DOWN SOUTH  OR IS THAT OUT TOO.   ANYWAY I'M WAITING FOR MY FRIEND COMING OVER TO CUT MY HAIR, YEAH.   SO  KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL  LIZ   :-* :-*
                       NO GOING SOUTH THIS YEAR ELIZABETH.   *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

urneygirl

« Reply #24302 on: November 14, 2020, 08:56:25 PM »
HI BURNSY,  IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU DROP IN. I'M SURE A LOT OF CHRISTMAS PARTY'S  WILL BE CANCELLED THIS YEAR.  :( I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY. MY BEST TO YOU AND DERDRIE.  :-* :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #24303 on: November 14, 2020, 09:04:21 PM »
                                     HI LIZ. IT'S GETTING COLDER. YOU CAN FEEL SNOW IN THE AIR. JUST TO LET OUR FRIENDS KNOW. SEASON 4 OF " THE CROWN " STARTS SUNDAY NIGHT ON NETFLIX. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE GOT NETFLIX DURING THIS PANDEMIC. KEEP SAFE EVERYONE.    *

HI JACKIE,  HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU ? I GUESS YOUR CHRISTMAS MEET WILL BE CANCELLED  LIKE A LOT OF OTHER THINGS. THANKS FOR REMINDING US ABOUT THE CROWN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT NETFLIX WE HAVE BEEN ENJOYING IT. SAY HI TO VI   :-* :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #24304 on: November 14, 2020, 09:59:59 PM »
HI LIZ, DID YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT ? 

MY SISTER'S G-DAUGHTER TURNED 6 TODAY AND BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T HAVE A PARTY WITH HER FRIENDS WE JOINED A LINE OF CARS HOOTING AND STOPPING AT HER HOUSE,  BOBBY MADE A BIG PLACARD AND WE SANG HAPPY B-DAY TO HER. SHE WAS ENJOYING IT ALL :)

IT'S COLD TODAY SO I THINK THE WEATHER IS CHANGING. THANKFULLY WE PUT THE GARLAND OVER THE GARAGE YESTERDAY SO THAT'S DONE.  ;) I WON'T BE DOING TOO MUCH DECORATING THIS YEAR BUT I WILL DECORATE THE TREE,  WE ALL NEED SOME CHEER AND A CHRISTMAS TREE WILL DO IT FOR ME. 

WELL GIRLS AND BOYS I'LL HAVE TO LOVE & LEAVE YOU, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.   :-**

jackiehillis

« Reply #24305 on: November 15, 2020, 02:47:47 AM »
HI JACKIE,  HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU ? I GUESS YOUR CHRISTMAS MEET WILL BE CANCELLED  LIKE A LOT OF OTHER THINGS. THANKS FOR REMINDING US ABOUT THE CROWN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT NETFLIX WE HAVE BEEN ENJOYING IT. SAY HI TO VI   :-* :-*
                     RUBY, ALL THE MEETS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. THE NEXT TIME WE HAVE ONE SHOULD BE BRILLIANT. I HOPE IT IS SOON.    *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24306 on: November 15, 2020, 04:27:59 AM »
SORRY RUBY I DON'T WATCH THE "CROWN" I HAVE SO MUCH ON TAPE  I DON'T NEED TO USE NETFLIX. THERE WAS A FEW "NEW" SHOWS ON, ALL BRITISH SO I TAPED THEM TO WATCH, AFTER A FEW  OF THEM I STOPPED,   STILL HARPING ON ABOUT "FROST" GUYS.  WISH THEY WOULD BRING HIM BACK.    MY FRIEND CAME OVER  AND CUT MY HAIR, WHAT A DIFFERENCE.  I USE TO FEEL IT WHEN I MOVED MY HEAD AND IT WAS GETTING HARDER  TO WASH IN THE SHOWER.  I CAN'T LIFT MY ARMS  HIGH SO YOU CAN IMAGINE, IT WILL BE SO NICE NOW TO WASH IT.    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOUR  SISTER'S LITTLE G.DAUGHTER.  6 IS A NICE AGE AND I BET  IT WAS  A HOOT WITH  YOU ALL DRIVING PASS  :D   THAT WAS A NICE THING TO DO.  MY FRIEND TOLD ME TODAY THAT WE WERE IN THE RED ZONE   STILL NOT SURE HOW THEY WORK BUT I KNOW  HAMILTON IS SO BAD NOW.   I BLAME IT ON  THE PEOPLE  WHO THINK IT'S OK TO ATTEND PARTIES OR WEDDINGS  AND BE SO MUCH OVER THE  DUE AMOUNT.   IT'S HOW IT'S SPREADING.  MY FRIEND WAS   SAYING TO ME THAT THIS LADY SHE KNEW  SAW A CROWN OF YOUNG ONES ALL STANDING OUTSIDE  I THINK IT WAS TIM HORTONS,  WHY DID SOMEONE NOT PHONE THE POLICE WHO COULD HAVE ARRESTED THEM OR EVEN FINED THEM.   ENOUGH IT JUST MAKES YOU MAD TALKING ABOUT THEM.  I  HOPE  YOU ALL ARE KEEPING WELL.  AND ENJOYING THE REST OF THE WK. END.   KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24307 on: November 15, 2020, 06:39:36 PM »
HI LIZ,

I'M GLAD YOU ARE PLEASED WITH YOUR HAIR CUT, WAS YOUR FRIEND A HAIRDRESSER OR IS SHE JUST GOOD AT CUTING HAIR ?

IT'S AN AWFUL DREARY DAY SO WE WONT BE GOING OUT ANYWHERE. I MAY CATCH UP ON CORRIE, I THINK I HAVE ABOUT 10 EPISODES TO WATCH  ::)

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING THE CROWN AGAIN,  I WATCHED A GRAHAM NORTON SHOW AND HE HAD THE COUPLE WHO PLAYED CHARLES & DIANA, THEY BOTH HAD THE UPPER CLASS ACCENT :)

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER, IT'S STILL RAINING AND THE LEAVES ARE BLOWING ALL OVER THE PLACE, I'M GLAD WE RAKED THEM UP YESTERDAY  :D

mcd

« Reply #24308 on: November 16, 2020, 09:12:31 PM »
WELL WASN'T THAT A CARRY ON YESTERDAY  AND THROUGH THE NIGHT   THE ROAR OF THE WIND I WAS EXPECTING

TO SEE SOME TREE LIMBS ON THE GROUND THIS MORNING  , BUT  NOTHING  .  I HOPE  IT WILL BE QUIETER

TONIGHT 

GOT THE CHRISTMAS VILLAGE OUT  MAKES THE HOUSE  WEE BIT CHEERIER

I WAS THINKING ABOUT DOING SOME CHRISTMAS BAKING  , NOT SURE WHAT TO DO

ANYWAY WILL SEE

TAKE CARE CHUMS  STAY WARM   CHECK IN LATER  HUGS  🤗 🤗
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

urneygirl

« Reply #24309 on: November 17, 2020, 11:24:23 PM »
HI JEAN 

THE WIND WAS AWFUL YESTERDAY, BOBBY HAD TO REDO THE GARLAND OVER THE GARAGE, I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO FLY AWAY. :o
 WE WENT OUT FOR A FEW GROCERIES TODAY AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW COLD IT WAS. DID YOU GET ANY SNOW ? WE JUST GOT SOME FLURRIES.

WE HAVE THE TREE SET UP BUT NOT DECORATED YET, I'M NOT DOING MUCH DECORATING INDOORS BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE WILL BE ABLE TO VISIT US. :

I BOUGHT SOME OVERSEAS CHRISTMAS CARDS AND I HOPE TO GET THEM WROTE AND MAILED EARLY INCASE THERE IS ANOTHER MAIL STRIKE ::)

TALK SOON, SAY HI TO YER MAN :-* :-* 

jackiehillis

« Reply #24310 on: November 18, 2020, 02:28:15 AM »
HI JEAN 

THE WIND WAS AWFUL YESTERDAY, BOBBY HAD TO REDO THE GARLAND OVER THE GARAGE, I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO FLY AWAY. :o
 WE WENT OUT FOR A FEW GROCERIES TODAY AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW COLD IT WAS. DID YOU GET ANY SNOW ? WE JUST GOT SOME FLURRIES.

WE HAVE THE TREE SET UP BUT NOT DECORATED YET, I'M NOT DOING MUCH DECORATING INDOORS BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE WILL BE ABLE TO VISIT US. :

I BOUGHT SOME OVERSEAS CHRISTMAS CARDS AND I HOPE TO GET THEM WROTE AND MAILED EARLY INCASE THERE IS ANOTHER MAIL STRIKE ::)

RUBY. WE JUST SENT 3 PARCELS TO BELFAST. NOT THAT BIG. IT COST $301.23.  ALSO $55 FOR CHRISTMAS CARDS. I DON'T THINK WE WILL BE DOING IT AGAIN.     *

Sally Ann

« Reply #24311 on: November 18, 2020, 08:50:39 AM »
It's like what? :read:   From I've been on here! ???  Sure Yas are always still in me heart & Prayers. :-*  Good people stay with us, for ever and a day, even if we're not intouch every day! ;)  *
I only got drunk, I never got stupid!

jackiehillis

« Reply #24312 on: November 18, 2020, 04:04:11 PM »
It's like what? :read:   From I've been on here! ???  Sure Yas are always still in me heart & Prayers. :-*  Good people stay with us, for ever and a day, even if we're not intouch every day! ;)  *
                                                    HI SALLY. WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS O.K AND YOU AND TOM ARE KEEPING SAFE.    *

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24313 on: November 18, 2020, 04:45:10 PM »
HI JEAN 

HI RUBY , JEAN  JACKIE, AND (SALLY ANN, LONG TIME NO HEAR   WELCOME HOME LOVE.  HOPE YOU AND TOM ARE KEEPING WELL.)  WE HAD WHAT I CALL AN ALMOST HURICAN HA.  THE OTHER NIGHT  I THINK MY POOR SQUIRREL'S NEST  WAS HALF BLOWN AWAY.  I'VE BEEN WATCHING IT AND THE NEXT DAY IT WAS HALF THE SIZE.  I SAW THEM BUSY AGAIN AND ONE I SAW THIS MORNING I THINK IS PREGNANT. HA.  MY FRIEND USE TO BE A HAIR DRESSER LONG AGO BUT SHE KEEPS IT UP BY CUTTING THE FAMILY'S HAIR.  THIS TIME SHE  CUT IT SO SHORT I'M  SHORTER THAN A GUY'S . OH WELL  IT'S MUCH EASIER TO WASH AND  IT WILL TAKE LONG  TO GROW.   I THINK LISTENING TO YOU ALL I SHOULD MAYBE START DOING CHRISTMAS CARDS  TOO.  I KNOW THINGS ARE BAD HER IN BURLINGTON.  MY FRIEND IS  MOVING FOR SURE  ON SATURDAY AND THEN SHE'LL BE IN ISOLATION FOR THE 2 WKS.  MY SISTER SAID THINGS WERE BAD OVER THERE AS WELL.   JACKIE  I AM SHOCKED AT THE COST OF  THOSE PARCELS.  I KNOW THE CARDS WITH THE STAMPS BUT GOD ALMIGHTY.    WELL I HAVE TO GO NOW , HAVE SO SPUDS NOOKING IN THE MICRO HA.   HUGS AND KISSES  TO YOU ALL..  KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.   LIZ   :-*  * [size=78%]one for each of you.[/size]
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24314 on: November 19, 2020, 05:23:17 PM »
It's like what? :read:   From I've been on here! ???  Sure Yas are always still in me heart & Prayers. :-*  Good people stay with us, for ever and a day, even if we're not intouch every day! ;)  *

WELL THIS IS A NICE SURPRISE, IT'S LOVEY TO HEAR FROM YOU SALLY ANN, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND '' MY TOM '' :D
THINGS HAVE CHANGED A LOT AROUND HERE, MOST OF THE POSTERS LEFT AND MOVED TO FB, IT USED TO BE A LOT OF FUN WITH ALL THE BANTER BUT WE ARE HANGING IN. I HOPE YOU DROP IN AGAIN  :-* :-*