Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1652720 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24435 on: January 12, 2021, 07:34:43 PM »
HI LIZ,

OUR FRIENDS BROTHER HAD CANCER AND IT TRAVELLED THROUGH HIM VERY QUICKLY, HE LEFT HIS BODY FOR RESEARCH.

I TAKE IT YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING A LOT OF CNN, THE SOONER TRUMP IS OUT THE BETTER.

REMEMBER THE VIDEO OF THE TWO GIRLS FIGHTING IN WALMART IN THE STATES OVER ONE GOING UP THE WRONG AISLE, WELL WE HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN IN OUR WALMART :o  THERE WAS NO FIGHTING, BUT THERE WAS SHOUTING BECAUSE BOTH GIRLS HAD A BABY STROLLER AND ONE GIRL WENT TOO CLOSE TO THE OTHER,  WE FELT SORRY FOR THE GIRL WHO WENT THE WRONG WAY, IT'S EASILY DONE AND SHE WAS PUSHING A BABY. THANKFULLY THERE WASN'T ANY HAIR PULLING. :D

TAKE CARE LOVE AND STAY WARM :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #24436 on: January 12, 2021, 08:00:11 PM »
HI GERRY,

I REMEMBER COLLEEN POSTING ON THE FORUM BUT UNFORTUNATLY A LOT OF POSTERS GRADUALLY LEFT.

I THINK SOME POSTERS MAY STILL HAVE A LOOK IN THE FORUM SO MAYBE COLLEEN WILL SEE YOUR POST.   

GOOD LUCK.

irish colleen

« Reply #24437 on: January 12, 2021, 11:29:45 PM »
Irish colleen here ,
                              I got a message from another  belfast  poster in Canada  that Gerry  was  looking for me  i am not on forum too much  my e mail is [email protected] i check daily  hope this reaches  gerry 
HAPPINESS IS BEING IRISH

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24438 on: January 13, 2021, 12:24:04 AM »
Hi There from Geraldine UK (Gerry in Coventry to all my pals on BF). Thanx for greetings, trust New Year will be a  better one d.v. 

So much has happened to my family in the past two years, lost my eldest son Ged (Gerald) tragically, he was a firefighter but took early retirement to travel to Athens Greece to help the refugees there, lived with volunteers in a Squat. The rest is history. He died 2019 at home, we had him moved into private Nursing Home, from local hospital.  I am still getting over the shock as is my Caroline and Steve brother and sister. God fits the back for the burden as my ole Mamma used to say.  I am turning 86 years of age soon having worked for our NHS for over 29 years, retired twice but was asked to return to help out. Retired again 2009 and have been enjoying my retirement until this COVID  attacked us all. 

Chin up, take care and be safe Gerry in Coventry.x
GERRY I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SON.  IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE  YOU HAVE  BEEN ON HERE BUT WELCOME BACK.  MY FRIEND'S HUSBAND   RETIRED  SOME YRS AGO,  BUT ENDED UP GOING BACK PART TIME AND HIS FRIEND WENT INTO  HOSPITAL AND HE WAS ASKED TO TAKE OVER  HIS JOB/HRS  TILL HE CAME BACK, HE NEVER DID,  HE WAS NOW WORKING FULL TIME AGAIN  AND THEN A FEW YRS AGO DECIDED HE WAS READY AND RETIRED  FOR GOOD HA.   I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST  AND KEEP ENJOYING YOUR RETIREMENT.    KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.  LIZ   :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24439 on: January 13, 2021, 12:28:27 AM »
:hi: - Welcome to the Belfast Forum Gerry, I've read you previous post and am please to see you have solved your computer glitch.

I see you live in Coventry, I've only every been to England on holiday when we drove through it to Scotland to see the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.

One of my sisters used to live in Cumbria but has since moved back to County Down.

We watch the UK TV series 'Escape To The Country' and there are some beautiful rural areas.

I prefer the country to the city.

I left Northern Ireland in my late teens and have been in Australia 57 years.

Anyhow, you have a good one and take care with that computer.

Cheers for now.
HI JK,  I LOVED THAT SHOW, ETTC.   BUT THEY  ARE ALL RERUNS NOW , SOME BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY SIDE.  KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.   LIZ  :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24440 on: January 13, 2021, 12:39:17 AM »
HI LIZ,

OUR FRIENDS BROTHER HAD CANCER AND IT TRAVELLED THROUGH HIM VERY QUICKLY, HE LEFT HIS BODY FOR RESEARCH.

I TAKE IT YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING A LOT OF CNN, THE SOONER TRUMP IS OUT THE BETTER.

REMEMBER THE VIDEO OF THE TWO GIRLS FIGHTING IN WALMART IN THE STATES OVER ONE GOING UP THE WRONG AISLE, WELL WE HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN IN OUR WALMART :o  THERE WAS NO FIGHTING, BUT THERE WAS SHOUTING BECAUSE BOTH GIRLS HAD A BABY STROLLER AND ONE GIRL WENT TOO CLOSE TO THE OTHER,  WE FELT SORRY FOR THE GIRL WHO WENT THE WRONG WAY, IT'S EASILY DONE AND SHE WAS PUSHING A BABY. THANKFULLY THERE WASN'T ANY HAIR PULLING. :D
TAKE CARE LOVE AND STAY WARM :-*
[/q
I HOPE HE DID NOT  SUFFER  VERY MUCH.   I'M SORRY TO SAY I TURN THE TV  WHEN HE COMES ON.  THAT MAN  PUT SO MANY PEOPLE'S LIVES IN DANGER  IN ALL WAYS.  HE NOW SAYS HE WILL  LEAVE QUIETLY.  WE'LL SEE.  THAT HAPPENED  WHEN THEY FIRST STARTED GOING SHORT OF THINGS  IN THE STORE, PEOPLE FIGHTING OVER  TOILET PAPER ETC, BUT OVER SOMEONE GOING DOWNING THE WRONG ISLE  BY MISTAKE.  I JUST TG I HAVE A FRIEND  WHO PICKS UP MY GROCERIES AND  SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO GO INSIDE.  MY OTHER  FRIEND JUST POPS  IN  GETS WHAT SHE NEEDS AND LEAVES , I DON'T THINK ANYONE  STROLLS ANYMORE.   WELL LOVE  ENJOY THE REST OF THE NIGHT.   BEST WISHES TO  ALL OUR FRIENDS.  KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.   LIZ   :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #24441 on: January 13, 2021, 02:55:25 AM »
HELLO CHUMS HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING ?  OH MY GOODNESS HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS   I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HAVE GONE THROGH 12 MONTHS OF THIS  UNBELIEVABLE REALLY  OUR WHOLE ROUTINE DISRUPTED . I WONDER IF WE WILL EVER KNOW WHAT AND HOW THIS AII  STARTED 
 OK RANT OVER

I DONT HAVE ANYTHING REALLY TO SAY  EXCEPT I CANT STOP EATING CHOCOLATES   I TRY TO IGNORE THEM BUT THEY KEEP BLOWING CHOC KISSES AND I JUST HAVE TO FOLLOW CANT HELP MYSELF

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT CHUMS  HUGS 🤗🤗🤗🍫🍫
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

jackiehillis

« Reply #24442 on: January 13, 2021, 03:13:54 AM »
HELLO CHUMS HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING ?  OH MY GOODNESS HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS   I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HAVE GONE THROGH 12 MONTHS OF THIS  UNBELIEVABLE REALLY  OUR WHOLE ROUTINE DISRUPTED . I WONDER IF WE WILL EVER KNOW WHAT AND HOW THIS AII  STARTED 
 OK RANT OVER

I DONT HAVE ANYTHING REALLY TO SAY  EXCEPT I CANT STOP EATING CHOCOLATES   I TRY TO IGNORE THEM BUT THEY KEEP BLOWING CHOC KISSES AND I JUST HAVE TO FOLLOW CANT HELP MYSELF

RUBY, VI AND ME ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON OUR WAY TO ALABAMA RIGHT NOW. WE SHOULD BE IN GROVE CITY OHIO, IN OUR HOTEL ROOM. FIRST TIME WE HAVE MISSED IT IN 12 YEARS. HOPE THINGS START TO PICK UP. ONE DAY SEEMS LIKE THE LAST.   *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

mcd

« Reply #24443 on: January 13, 2021, 04:11:36 AM »
JACKIE ,  WE WOULD ALSO BE SOUTH OF THE BORDER BY NOW  JUST HAVE TO MAKE THE BEST OF IT  🏝🍷

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

mcd

« Reply #24444 on: January 13, 2021, 06:32:50 PM »
HELLOOO WHERE ARE YIZZZ ???

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24445 on: January 13, 2021, 09:00:13 PM »
 OK RANT OVER

JEAN YOU ARE SO FUNNY.   I HAVE A CONTAINER OF  BAILEY'S  CHOCS  BESIDE ME ON THE COMPUTER AND I TREAT MYSELF  TO MAYBE ONE OR TWO A DAY.  I LEAVE THEM HERE SO I DON'T GO  OVERBOARD OR ELSE I WILL PAY FOR IT. HA.   WHEN I TAKE THE  LID OF I SMELL THE BAILEY'S.   I LOVE BAILEYS  WITH ICE, SO GOOD.  WELL MY FRIEND JUST PHONED ME, SHE WAS DOWN VISITING OUR OTHER FRIEND  IN HOSPITAL, HER B.I.L. GOES DOWN IN THE MORNING AND MY FRIEND  IN THE AFTERNOON.  IT'S BEEN SO DULL ALL LAST WK AND THIS WK AS  WELL.    IT REALLY GETS YOU DOWN.  BY THE WAY, I SAW  THE OTHER DAY ON TV THAT  PEOPLE FROM THE UN WERE GOING TO CHINA  TO  TRY AND FIND OUT HOW AND WHEN  THE  VIRUS  STARTED.   LETS HOPE THEY FIND OUT SOMETHING.   TAKE CARE.  LIZ   :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24446 on: January 13, 2021, 09:02:29 PM »
                        RUBY, VI AND ME ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON OUR WAY TO ALABAMA RIGHT NOW. WE SHOULD BE IN GROVE CITY OHIO, IN OUR HOTEL ROOM. FIRST TIME WE HAVE MISSED IT IN 12 YEARS. HOPE THINGS START TO PICK UP. ONE DAY SEEMS LIKE THE LAST.    *
JUST A WEE  QUICK  ONE JACKIE,   YOU REALLY WILL MISS THE TRAVELLING AS YOU AND VI GO DOWN SOUTH AND OVER TO  IRELAND.  IT MUST BE HARD ON YOU BUT YOU WILL MAKE UP FOR IT, MAYBE NEXT YR. GB.   TAKE CARE .  LIZ  :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24447 on: January 13, 2021, 09:14:00 PM »
HI JEAN ,

I'M HERE NOW BUT I GUESS YOU HAVE LEFT :-*

IT HAS BEEN A DULL DAY, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM KNOWING WHAT DAY IT IS  ::) EVERYDAY FEELS LIKE SUNDAY.

WE HAVEN'T BEEN OUT TODAY, BUT I AM GOING TO THE SUPERSTORE FOR A COUPLE OF THINGS AND THAT WILL PERK ME UP :D 

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER   :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #24448 on: January 13, 2021, 09:41:22 PM »
HI LIZ,

I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING YOUR BAILEYS, BOBBY LIKES A LITTLE BAILEYS IN HIS COFFEE NOW AND AGAIN. I'M NOT TOO KEEN ON IT.

WE HAVE TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE SO I PUT IT IN ONE OF THE BEDROOMS SO WE DON'T SEE IT. BOBBY KNOWS WHERE IT IS SO WE DO HAVE A WEE TREAT NOW AND AGAIN  :D

I JUST HEARD TRUMP HAS BEEN IMPEACHED, GOODNESS KNOWS HOW HE WILL HANDLE IT, I HOPE IT DOSE'NT START  ANY RIOTS AGAIN.

HAVE A GOOD EVENING   *

irish colleen

« Reply #24449 on: January 13, 2021, 11:42:12 PM »
Did  leave you message  gerry  hope you get it 
HAPPINESS IS BEING IRISH