Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1659061 times)

Ann Blackwood

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24450 on: January 14, 2021, 01:51:22 PM »
Hi Jean Hi Ruby
I hope yous are keeping well it to bad we did not get together I was looking forward to seeing all of you maybe it will be this year when the virus goes away Stay safe xx

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24451 on: January 14, 2021, 04:14:06 PM »
HI LIZ,

I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING YOUR BAILEYS, BOBBY LIKES A LITTLE BAILEYS IN HIS COFFEE NOW AND AGAIN. I'M NOT TOO KEEN ON IT.

WE HAVE TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE SO I PUT IT IN ONE OF THE BEDROOMS SO WE DON'T SEE IT. BOBBY KNOWS WHERE IT IS SO WE DO HAVE A WEE TREAT NOW AND AGAIN  :D

I JUST HEARD TRUMP HAS BEEN IMPEACHED, GOODNESS KNOWS HOW HE WILL HANDLE IT, I HOPE IT DOSE'NT START  ANY RIOTS AGAIN.

HAVE A GOOD EVENING   *
RUBY LAST TIME I HAD A BAILEYS  WAS  DONKEYS AGO.  I OPENED IT AND LEFT IT IN THE FRIDGE AND MY SON FINISHED IT OF.   IT WAS A BIG  BOTTLE TOO.   WAS MAD AT HIM BUT  IT'S SOMETHING  ONCE YOU OPEN YOU HAVE TO  FINISH IT.  ANYWAY  AFTER READING ABOUT  THE CHOCS I HAD  A COUPLE OF THE BAILEYS  CHOC.  AND  THAT WAS ENOUGH FOR ME.  SLOWING DOWN THESE DAYS HA.  MY HOUSEKEEPING LADY IS JUST COMING SO I NEED TO MOVE.   HUGS  TO ALL.  LOVE LIZ  :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24452 on: January 14, 2021, 04:22:36 PM »
Hi Jean Hi Ruby
I hope yous are keeping well it to bad we did not get together I was looking forward to seeing all of you maybe it will be this year when the virus goes away Stay safe xx
HI ANN, WELCOME TO CTD , I USE TO  GO TO THE MEETS BUT MY KNEES  GOT BAD AND THAT WAS THAT.   HOPE YOU DAY GOES WELL.  LIZ   :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #24453 on: January 14, 2021, 07:58:04 PM »
Hi Jean Hi Ruby
I hope yous are keeping well it to bad we did not get together I was looking forward to seeing all of you maybe it will be
this year when the virus goes away Stay safe xx

For sure Ann  ,hope all is well with you Hugs 🤗
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Ann Blackwood

« Reply #24454 on: January 14, 2021, 08:12:39 PM »
Jean Tommy makes soda we sent some to our son Scott and your Daughter Tara seen them she would like to have some we told Scoot when he makes them again she can have some small world xx

mcd

« Reply #24455 on: January 14, 2021, 09:02:57 PM »
She did tell me , I told her I was going to teach her youngest daughter how to make them  lol 😆 She has my heart broke  :) :D   Keep in touch hugs 🤗 
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

urneygirl

« Reply #24456 on: January 15, 2021, 08:12:02 PM »
HI ALL IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU ALL. :-* :-*

COLLEEN I HOPE GERRY WILL BE ABLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU, SHE MAY SEE YOUR POST  :-*

HI ANN IT'S LOVELY TO SEE YOU, WE LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TOGETHER AT A MEET BUT GOODNESS KNOWS WHEN.  :( I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH THE FAMILY. 
WE HAVE BEEN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND HOPING IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE WE GET OUR LIVES BACK, I THINK WE WILL HAVE A LONG WAIT.  :-*

JEAN, I'M GOING TO DO A BIT OF BAKING TODAY SO WISH ME LUCK ON THE EMPIRE BISCUITS  ::)   

LIZ, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING CNN ?

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND,,TAKE CARE   :-**

trainfield16

« Reply #24457 on: January 15, 2021, 09:59:22 PM »
Irish colleen here ,
                              I got a message from another  belfast  poster in Canada  that Gerry  was  looking for me  i am not on forum too much  my e mail is [email protected] i check daily  hope this reaches  gerry
Hi there, sent you a message, don't know if I sent it correctly, all about my eldest son Gerald (Ged) R.I.P. Let me know it you received same. Cheers Gerry in Coventry. x

Ann Blackwood

« Reply #24458 on: January 16, 2021, 01:06:44 PM »
Hi Ruby it will be nice to see you god know when

urneygirl

« Reply #24459 on: January 18, 2021, 10:50:52 PM »
ANN, IT WOULD BE LOVELY TO SEE YOU AS WELL, GOODNESS KNOWS WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN BUT WE WILL LIVE IN HOPE.  *

urneygirl

« Reply #24460 on: January 18, 2021, 11:00:25 PM »
HI LIZ,

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, NOTHING MUCH HAPPENING HERE, I THINK I'LL CATCH UP ON CORRIE TONIGHT, I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS

TAKE CARE LOVE :-* :-*.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24461 on: January 19, 2021, 03:08:21 PM »
HI LIZ,

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, NOTHING MUCH HAPPENING HERE, I THINK I'LL CATCH UP ON CORRIE TONIGHT, I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS

TAKE CARE LOVE :-* :-* .
HI RUBY,   REALLY TRIED  TO KEEP WATCHING  CORRIE BUT GAVE UP , I CAN'T GET INTO IT AGAIN.    WAS FEELING TIRED THE LAST FEW DAYS ,MUST BE THE WEATEHR  AS MY KNEES AND  SHOULDERS  ARE GIVING ME GIP.  ANYWAY TIME I WAS AWAY AGAIN.   I HOPE YOU AND EVERYONE  ON CTD HAS A GOOD DAY.  I SEE THE WHITE STUFF HAS STARTED AGAIN.  OH WELL WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.   HUGS TO ALL,  KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.   LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24462 on: January 21, 2021, 04:42:08 PM »
HI LIZ, I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER, IT HAS BEEN  VERY COLD THE PAST FEW DAYS AND I THINK WE'RE IN FOR SOME SNOW TODAY.

I WAS GLUED TO CNN YESTERDAY AND ENJOYED IT ALL, DID YOU WATCH ANY OF IT ? PELOSI  JUST MADE A STATEMENT AND IT SOUNDS LIKE TRUMP IS IN BIG TROUBLE, HE HAD SAID THERE WAS GOING TO BE A VACCINE ROLLOUT BUT THEY HAVE FOUND OUT THERE WAS NO VACCINE AT ALL. SHE'S NOT GOING TO LET HIM GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING.

I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON. TAKE CARE LOVE   :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24463 on: January 22, 2021, 04:13:49 AM »
HI LIZ, I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER, IT HAS BEEN  VERY COLD THE PAST FEW DAYS AND I THINK WE'RE IN FOR SOME SNOW TODAY.

I WAS GLUED TO CNN YESTERDAY AND ENJOYED IT ALL, DID YOU WATCH ANY OF IT ? PELOSI  JUST MADE A STATEMENT AND IT SOUNDS LIKE TRUMP IS IN BIG TROUBLE, HE HAD SAID THERE WAS GOING TO BE A VACCINE ROLLOUT BUT THEY HAVE FOUND OUT THERE WAS NO VACCINE AT ALL. SHE'S NOT GOING TO LET HIM GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING.

I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON. TAKE CARE LOVE   :-* *
HI LOVE  HOPE YOU ARE DOING OK.  YESTERDAY , WEDNESDAY,  HE SHOWED THE WORLD WHAT A TOTAL MORON  HE IS,   AND SAYS IT ALL.  I BET THEY WILL FIND OUT MORE  THINGS  ABOUT HIM  NOW THEY HAVE  EXCESS TO  EVERYTHING. THE MAN SHOULD BE  PUT IN JAIL, JUST MY OPINION.  :D [size=78%] HA... I WAS NOT GOING TO WATCH  THE INNUGUATION , SR?   BUT WHEN IT CAME ON I HAD TOO HA.  ENJOYED LADY GAGA SINGING,  JL WAS OK.  DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PIPELINE SO HAVE NO OPINIONS ON THAT.   SAW SOME FLAKES TODAY BUT NOTHING MUCH. WELL LOVE TIME I WAS MOVING AGAIN.   MY FRIEND  WHO IS IN HOSPITAL  WAS MOVED TODAY TO A PALIVTIVE CARE FLOOR.   KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.  GOOD NIGHT.  LIZ  [/size] :-* [size=78%]   [/size]
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24464 on: January 22, 2021, 04:32:29 PM »
HI LIZ,
I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOUR FRIEND IS IN PALIVITE CARE, IT DOSN'T SOUND GOOD :(

NOTHING MUCH GOING ON HERE TODAY, LAUNDRY AND A BIT OF HOUSE WORK. I ALWAYS LIKED FRIDAYS, WE WOULD GO TO THE MALL, MEET UP WITH FRIENDS IN THE FOOD COURT AND THEN SOME SHOPPING. WHEN WILL WE GET OUR LIVES BACK ::)

IT SOUNDS LIKE TRUMP ISN'T GOING TO GET AWAY EASY, HE THOUGHT HE WAS ABOVE THE LAW BUT AS THE SAYING GOES, IT WILL ALL COME OUT IN THE WASH .   :D

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND STAY WARM  :-**

TO ALL OUR WEE FRIENDS NEAR & FAR, HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND STAY SAFE  :-**