Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1834365 times)

IRISHDIVA

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2011, 01:02:37 AM »

750grms, and the purple ones are the best :nyam:

The flyer said 725g, but I am not a fan of Q.S. But as they say any port in storm, so I would not say no, but only a few that I like, I like Cadburys Roses best.
You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

cyprus girl

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2011, 01:04:28 AM »
Saveon foods and Canadian super store sell Q.street loose out here at Christmas you should see me going through them picking out all the purple ones :D
Queenio, queenio who's got the ball-eo

cyprus girl

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2011, 01:12:33 AM »
The tree is up and decorated and now i'm in the mood for Christmas :-*   IrishD I wont be doing half the stuff that you do with all that shopping, I get exhausted reading your posts :D  your always on the go.

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2011, 01:13:17 AM »
Saveon foods and Canadian super store sell Q.street loose out here at Christmas you should see me going through them picking out all the purple ones :D

Funny thing is that when you talk about them everyone likes the purple one best, you would think they would catch on and start selling them.

jackiehillis

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2011, 01:15:24 AM »

I take it that you are an Ulster SCOT.  ??? ???
   Got that right Bloom.      O0 O0
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2011, 01:22:00 AM »
The tree is up and decorated and now i'm in the mood for Christmas :-*   IrishD I wont be doing half the stuff that you do with all that shopping, I get exhausted reading your posts :D  your always on the go.

Sorry I do not mean to sound like that, but I always worked and traveled a lot with my job, so I always needed to get things done, So I could not wait to the last minute. But I love Christmas and always have, also I like to bake so that is a easy thing for me to do. Love the house filled with lots of food and goodies and lots of friends and family to eat them.

Kathleen2

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2011, 01:58:53 AM »

750grms, and the purple ones are the best :nyam:

Nah, the wee green triangles rule :D
" Tell them for their tomorrow, we gave our today"
A World War 1 soldier.

In memory of my grandfather, James McGimpsey. 9th Royal Scots.

Kathleen2

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2011, 02:01:31 AM »

CG, the grandkids did show this afternoon so our tree will go up next weekend instead. I might invite them back to help decorate it if I can get myself organized.
A World War 1 soldier.

Kathleen2

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2011, 02:03:34 AM »

Kathleen, Thats a typo should be $12.88 in Sunday & Monday only, but if you take the flyer to Walmart I think they will match it. But you still got the best deal last weekend.lol

I figured it was Lillian. There would have been a line up otherwise and I might have had to pepper spray the others to make sure I got some :D
A World War 1 soldier.

mcd

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2011, 02:05:17 AM »
Had a very good night tonight. Took my son & daughter-in law out to dinner at Kelsey's. The meal was taking an awful long time. The manager came over to apologize and said our meals had been misplaced, but it was remedied now and they would be out in a few minutes.   He said the bill has been looked after, including dessert. It would have cost $70.00 + tax + tip. How's that for Irish luck. . :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Jackie   Same thing happened to us  a while back, we were is the Keg in Niagara Falls and I ordered my steak well done, had to send it back twice. They actually cooked both of us fresh steaks and covered our bill drinks and deserts. As a bonus give us a $25 voucher towards another meal  ;)
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

cyprus girl

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2011, 02:13:37 AM »
Hi KC i'm sure you'll see a big change in Aiden when you actually see him in person :-*  the twins will be 1yr. old on Jan.2nd, Sonia's maternity leave ends on the same day so she will back to work on the3rd its going to be hard on her, :( the daycare is excellent so no worries there :-*

cyprus girl

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2011, 02:27:01 AM »
Jackie   Same thing happened to us  a while back, we were is the Keg in Niagara Falls and I ordered my steak well done, had to send it back twice. They actually cooked both of us fresh steaks and covered our bill drinks and deserts. As a bonus give us a $25 voucher towards another meal  ;)
Few yrs ago in the Keg I ordered chicken it was one of those ones that they set a flame to and it arrives at your table sizzling, well I was thoroughly enjoying my dinner and was half way through it when I found the match they used to light it :o  talk about getting your fibre ::)  anyway apologies all round and we got all the meals and drinks on the house. Btw I still go to the same keg

cyprus girl

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2011, 02:29:07 AM »
Mcd it annoys me when I order a steak well done then the bloody thing arrives and it still has a pulse >:D

Burnsy

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2011, 03:11:15 AM »

Nah, the wee green triangles rule :D

Oh they're good too, and the penny toffee's ;)
It's Nice to be Nice.!!

urneygirl

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2011, 04:34:22 PM »
Morning all, my vote is for the purple ones and the chocolate whirls ;)  I bought a box of the PC British chocolates to try ( Huge box $9,99 ) and they look and taste like Q Street. Like Irish I prefer the Roses. I see the price of Milk Tray has jumped up, Zellers has them on sale for $11,99 or $12,99 ? I can feel the weight gain just talking about all this chocolate  :D

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy