Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1493215 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #21255 on: February 05, 2018, 04:27:00 PM »
Hi Liz, we got quite a bit of snow yesterday and I have a feeling there's more to come. I had fries in Costco once with Karen and they were good, I don't have a membership so I only go if the girls are going. I don't watch the Super bowl but I do enjoy the half time show.

I hope you're feeling better this morning,  :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21256 on: February 05, 2018, 09:56:43 PM »

Hi Liz, we got quite a bit of snow yesterday and I have a feeling there's more to come. I had fries in Costco once with Karen and they were good, I don't have a membership so I only go if the girls are going. I don't watch the Super bowl but I do enjoy the half time show.

I hope you're feeling better this morning,  :-*
Thanks Ruby, I feel better now but I 've been giving my tummy a rest.  all the snow on my balcony had gone but I see some more now, we had snow this afternoon ,not much though.  I loved Costco but it's only worth the membership if you  buy enough to cover your membership and I never did but Roisin went in with me so I only had to pay half.  they say the half time show was very good.  and I saw Pink singing just the start and then take something out of her mouth, it said it was a throat lozenger  but my friend phoned me up today and they had all thought it was chewing gum till I told her what it was.  I don't listen to her singing but I liked her hair.   ha.  anyway I'm of to have some supper, cup o' noodles ha.   before I forget, how did the rest of your painting go.  hope the rest of your night goes well. Liz :-*   
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21257 on: February 05, 2018, 11:47:19 PM »
Liz, the painting is finished, the painter didn't rush anything so it took longer than we though but its done now. :) I still have things to put back in the wall units, and some pictures and photos to hang, I'm undecided about putting some of them back in the same place so I'm taking my time. ;)

We're supposed to be getting more snow overnight, this winter seems to be dragging, Roll on spring   :) Take care love :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21258 on: February 06, 2018, 03:44:25 AM »

Liz, the painting is finished, the painter didn't rush anything so it took longer than we though but its done now. :) I still have things to put back in the wall units, and some pictures and photos to hang, I'm undecided about putting some of them back in the same place so I'm taking my time. ;)

We're supposed to be getting more snow overnight, this winter seems to be dragging, Roll on spring   :) Take care love :-*
Ruby, I guess all the up hevel was worth it in the end now that's it's done.  like you said, take your time  and put them back when and where you want them because  you won't want to move them again for a long time.  it's near 11pm so I  guess the next time I 'm out here it could be snowing.  for some one who hated the heat  I can't wait for it to come, ha.  night night  sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite,  I think I 'm going back into my childhood again. ::)    .Liz :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21259 on: February 08, 2018, 12:52:40 AM »

A FRIEND SENT ME THIS AND I  THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH YOU.  GOING BACK TO SEE IF  I SENT THE REST.  LIZ :-*

Now - that looks like a real need for a nail job!

Never try to wash a dog in an outdoor pond.

Ohhh! The joy of it all!

sixtyniner

muckles

« Reply #21260 on: February 08, 2018, 12:34:33 PM »

A FRIEND SENT ME THIS AND I  THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH YOU.  GOING BACK TO SEE IF  I SENT THE REST.  LIZ :-*

Love them Liz.

Now - that looks like a real need for a nail job!

Never try to wash a dog in an outdoor pond.

Ohhh! The joy of it all!

It's not enough that we do our best;
sometimes we have to do what's required.
Go n-eírí an bóthar leat is do chasán cóngaír

urneygirl

« Reply #21261 on: February 08, 2018, 03:53:27 PM »
Hi Liz, that was very good, I don't know how people come up with them.  :D

I'm just having a quick look in, we're going out shortly so I'll check back later.

Hi Muckles, it's nice to see you. :)

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21262 on: February 08, 2018, 04:02:15 PM »
Muckles glad you liked them, they made me smile when I needed it.  well  they have gone and done it, changed the national anthem so they can say   we are gender neutral.  some bone head feeling bored said why don't we change it.  I thought it was fine the way it was but I 'm sure many will not agree with me and they want them to sing it at the winter Olympics.   what happens if someone thinks we should change something about our flag.  sorry guys, that's my wee  grumble for the day.  :D   I hope you are all keeping warm and staying inside if you don't have to go out.   take care if you do .   hi  Ruby,  have a nice time when you are out and be safe walking.    Liz :-*   
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21263 on: February 10, 2018, 02:34:12 AM »
Muckles glad you liked them, they made me smile when I needed it.  well  they have gone and done it, changed the national anthem so they can say   we are gender neutral.  some bone head feeling bored said why don't we change it.  I thought it was fine the way it was but I 'm sure many will not agree with me and they want them to sing it at the winter Olympics.   what happens if someone thinks we should change something about our flag.  sorry guys, that's my wee  grumble for the day.  :D   I hope you are all keeping warm and staying inside if you don't have to go out.   take care if you do .   hi  Ruby,  have a nice time when you are out and be safe walking.    Liz :-*

Hi  Liz  ,   I haven't heard or read anything about what  the changes are  but I do think we are becoming overly politically correct and the Prime Minister is cuckoo   :D  just my humble opinion . 

How are you making out down your way ?  it was a damp day here and not very cold .         Have you been watching the Olympics at all ?   I have been watching the Doubles in Curling  it has different rules  I am catching on a bit I think  .   

Have a good night  :-* 

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21264 on: February 10, 2018, 09:26:51 AM »

Hi  Liz  ,   I haven't heard or read anything about what  the changes are  but I do think we are becoming overly politically correct and the Prime Minister is cuckoo   :D  just my humble opinion . 

How are you making out down your way ?  it was a damp day here and not very cold .         Have you been watching the Olympics at all ?   I have been watching the Doubles in Curling  it has different rules  I am catching on a bit I think  .   

Have a good night  :-* 

well girl it's 4:20am so I won't be long on here.  and I 'm glad to hear from you.  I think this PM is also  a    they would  not print what my real word  is on here.  I can't even look at him never mind listen to him.  he has the world laughing at us.   he should never have let them change our anthem , I was only saying  what if they decide they want to change our flag, will he let them.?    he's a big woose   >:D SR.    well Jean it snowed all day and it's laying  so I hope the roads are safe .  I 'm sorry to say I don't watch them  and do  you ever go Curling.  I just see it when they show it but don't watch it  intentional.  anyway I hope you're keeping well and the cold has  not brought you down.  I keep thinking that spring is just round the corner ha.  Liz :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21265 on: February 12, 2018, 01:20:03 AM »
HELLO out there 

I have been caught up in the Olympics , the Curling is stressing me   :wild:    Liz I have never curled ,just really enjoy watching

I'm a bit tired today had neighbours over last night ,  it was such a good night it was 2am before we realized  it .  the laughs were mighty  :D

We had a bit of freezing rain earlier today ,hoping it will be clear by the morning   

Hope everyone is keeping well  :-*

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21266 on: February 12, 2018, 08:05:25 AM »

HELLO out there 

I have been caught up in the Olympics , the Curling is stressing me   :wild:    Liz I have never curled ,just really enjoy watching

I'm a bit tired today had neighbours over last night ,  it was such a good night it was 2am before we realized  it .  the laughs were mighty  :D

We had a bit of freezing rain earlier today ,hoping it will be clear by the morning   
 Hope everyone is keeping well  :-*
Hi jean, I 'm sorry to say I don't watch them, I just can't seem to get interested , now this curling I see sometimes  and I saw a show one time on how they make the curling "balls''.  but not everyone likes everything.  I use to watch the pole vaulting, where the guy or gal jumps over the pole and wonder how on earth they do that.   do you know how nice it is to hear you say you had a good time and  it was that late, most times I get told that the company stayed that long and the person telling it to me wishes they would go home.  my cleaning lady says she is good friends with this lady but she talks so much and keeps saying, I must really go now but doesn't ,  this can be during the week when she is working and has to get up early, this lady will stay until near 11pm which I think is late when you have to get up.  I told her to maybe say  nicely , I really  have to get to bed now and laugh but she says she is a good  friend and does not want to hurt her feelings.  I guess it's easy for me to say.   we must have had the freezing rain  too as the glass round the balcony is covered over.  I hope we get nice weather soon.  Roisin and the girls were over today , she had got me some groceries and had bought Natasha some new shoes, well I bought them for her, ha.  the looked like high tops, I really loved the shoes she got, all sparkle and lit up when you walked and had these decorations over them.  Natasha was really pleased with them.  Leah went straight out to the balcony  and dragged all the snow in on her boots,  Roisin was mad at her but I told her not to shout at  her.  sorry girl I seem to be writing  a book here. I 'll say good night although you are probably in bed. ha.  Liz :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21267 on: February 12, 2018, 06:12:36 PM »
wouldn't you think I had run out of things to say last night.  ha.  anyway I see the sun is out and the freezing rain has melted from the trees, they looked beautiful , all sparkly , same  with the glass round my balcony.  the snow has all melted where Leah, my GD,  kicked it all on Sunday when they were over.    the icicles hanging down from the above balcony  are all melting.    this was just a wee short  note .  I hope Jackie and Vi are doing ok.  and enjoying themselves.   and all our friends near and far  are doing ok.  take care of  yourselves.  god bless.  Liz :-* 
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21268 on: February 15, 2018, 05:16:06 PM »
Hi girls, I'm back  :)  We got home late Tuesday night so yesterday was unpacking and laundry  :D We had a great time in Vegas but didn't come back winners ::) The weather was fine during the day but got cold at night. We did a lot of walking and I think we saw everything there was to see. It was Karen & Todd's first time so it was exciting for them.

I hope everyone is well.  *

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21269 on: February 15, 2018, 08:37:56 PM »

Hi girls, I'm back  :)  We got home late Tuesday night so yesterday was unpacking and laundry  :D We had a great time in Vegas but didn't come back winners ::) The weather was fine during the day but got cold at night. We did a lot of walking and I think we saw everything there was to see. It was Karen & Todd's first time so it was exciting for them.

I hope everyone is well.  *
welcome  home love.  sorry you did not win but so long as you had a good time, that's the main thing.  I  'm glad that Karen and todd had a good time and maybe they'll go back again sometime.  As you probably know we had freezing rain, it melts during the day and freezes again at night.  it's all gone from my balcony but I won't be surprised  on what we get next.  anyway welcome home again ha.  Liz :-*
sixtyniner