Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1493505 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #21690 on: June 05, 2018, 05:16:02 PM »
HI LIZ, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW THE WEATHER HAS CHANGED, A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO WE HAD TO TURN ON THE AC ::)

I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOUR SHOULDERS ARE CAUSING YOU PAIN, YOU NEED SOMEONE TO GIVE YOU A MASSAGE, OR TRY A HEATING PAD, THAT MAY HELP. :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21691 on: June 05, 2018, 09:05:55 PM »

HI LIZ, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW THE WEATHER HAS CHANGED, A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO WE HAD TO TURN ON THE AC ::)

I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOUR SHOULDERS ARE CAUSING YOU PAIN, YOU NEED SOMEONE TO GIVE YOU A MASSAGE, OR TRY A HEATING PAD, THAT MAY HELP. :-*
THANKS RUBY,  I  DID SOME  MOVEMENTS WITH IT  AND THEN STUCK ON 4 OF THOSE SALONPASS ON MY SHOULDER, THE ONE THAT'S THE WORSE.  .   SO RIGHT NOW IT'S OK.  THE ARE HANDY LITTLE THINGS.   BY THE WAY I THINK IT WAS YOU A FEW WEEKS AGO MENTIONED  SOMETHING HAPPENED OR GOING TO ON CORRIE,  JUST IN CASE I WON'T SAY ANYTHING,  BUT I ASKED MY FRIEND AND SHE TOLD ME.  IT WAS A SHOCKER.    ANYWAY  ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY LOVE.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21692 on: June 08, 2018, 02:33:34 PM »
HI LIZ, I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER. :-*

I DID MENTION SOMETHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ON CORRIE, DID YOU WATCH IT ? I'LL SAY NO MORE  ;)

I HAVE TO KEEP THIS SHORT, WE'RE WAITING ON THE SERVICE GUY FROM BELL, WE HAVE HAD A FEW PROBLEMS WITH THE RECEPTION, THEY WANTED TO GIVE BOBBY INSTRUCTIONS OVER THE PHONE BUT HE REMINDED THEM THAT HE PAYS FOR THE SERVICE, PLUS HE'S TOO OLD TO BE STRETCHING BEHIND THE TV ON HIS HANDS AND KNEES.  CAN YOU PICTURE IT LIZ ?  :D

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21693 on: June 08, 2018, 04:00:27 PM »

HI LIZ, I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER. :-*

I DID MENTION SOMETHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ON CORRIE, DID YOU WATCH IT ? I'LL SAY NO MORE  ;)

I HAVE TO KEEP THIS SHORT, WE'RE WAITING ON THE SERVICE GUY FROM BELL, WE HAVE HAD A FEW PROBLEMS WITH THE RECEPTION, THEY WANTED TO GIVE BOBBY INSTRUCTIONS OVER THE PHONE BUT HE REMINDED THEM THAT HE PAYS FOR THE SERVICE, PLUS HE'S TOO OLD TO BE STRETCHING BEHIND THE TV ON HIS HANDS AND KNEES.  CAN YOU PICTURE IT LIZ ?  :D
RUBY,  WISH I WAS THERE I WOULD GIVE BOBBY A BIG HUG, SO GIVE HIM ONE FOR ME.   I CAN IMAGINE THE FACE OF THE GUY  WHEN BOBBY TOLD HIM THAT.   I WONDER IF THEY WOULD HAVE  DID THE SAME IF IT HAD BEEN A WOMAN THEY WERE TALKING TOO.   
 I WAS TALKING TO MY FRIEND LAST NIGHT ABOUT CORRIE.  I'M SAD AND UPSET THAT I HAD TO STOP WATCHING CORRIE AFTER ALL THE YEARS I HAD BEEN.  I WATCHED IT AND IT WOULD CALM ME DOWN THEN WHEN THE STUPID   PLOTS ?  STARTED  MY STOMACH WOULD CURL UP.  AND THE WORSE WAS THAT PAT GUY.  ANYWAY TALKING ABOUT HIM LAST NIGHT SHE TOLD ME A FEW THINGS ABOUT CORRIE YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN AS THEY ARE NOT NEW ONES.  LIKE STEVE BEING DIVORCED AND MICHELE?  BEING MARRIED.  SO MUCH HAS CHANGED AND THEN SHE TOLD ME SOMETHING ELSE THAT HAPPENED , I WAS SHOCKED.  I TURN IT ON AND DECIDE TO GIVE IT ONE MORE TRY AND  I HAVE TO TURN IT OF.  IT'S A SHAME.  GOOD FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE STUCK IT OUT.   O0   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21694 on: June 09, 2018, 03:35:31 PM »
HI LIZ, I KNOW CORRIE IS REDICULOUS AT TIMES BUT I STILL RECORD IT EVERY NIGHT AND WATCH IT ALL SUNDAY NIGHT.

THE BELL TECHNITION CAME ON TIME YESTERDAY SO HOPEFULLY WE WONT HAVE ANYMORE PROBLEMS,  :-\

THE WEATHER YESTERDAY WAS REALLY NICE, WE WERE TALKING TO BOBBY'S SISTER AT HOME AND THEIR TEMP WAS AROUND 80 DEG, I HOPE OUR'S STAY NICE FOR THEM COMING AT THE END OF THE MONTH.  :)

I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER  :-* :-*

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND     :-**

Bigali

« Reply #21695 on: June 09, 2018, 03:40:59 PM »
I miss Ray Langton and Ernie Bishop  :(
Tout Prest

urneygirl

« Reply #21696 on: June 09, 2018, 04:24:41 PM »
BOY YOU'RE GOING BACK A BIT  :D  I MISS JACK & VERA DUCKWORTH :(

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21697 on: June 09, 2018, 07:27:20 PM »

HI LIZ, I KNOW CORRIE IS REDICULOUS AT TIMES BUT I STILL RECORD IT EVERY NIGHT AND WATCH IT ALL SUNDAY NIGHT.

THE BELL TECHNITION CAME ON TIME YESTERDAY SO HOPEFULLY WE WONT HAVE ANYMORE PROBLEMS,  :-\

THE WEATHER YESTERDAY WAS REALLY NICE, WE WERE TALKING TO BOBBY'S SISTER AT HOME AND THEIR TEMP WAS AROUND 80 DEG, I HOPE OUR'S STAY NICE FOR THEM COMING AT THE END OF THE MONTH.  :)

I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER  :-* :-*
TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND     :-* *
RUBY,  I KEEP TRYING  BUT AS SOON AS I SEE IT I HAVE TO TURN IT OF.   I KNOW OVER THE YEARS IT HAD TO CHANGE WITH THE TIMES BUT NOT THE WAY THEY CHANGED IT,  MAKING IT MORE LIKE AN AMERICAN SOAP OPERA, NOT THE BACK STREET IT USE TO BE.  I HOPE THE WEATHER STAYS NICE FOR HER TOO AND WHEN SHE COMES SHE HAS A GREAT TIME.  ONE OF MY FRIEND'S SISTER CAME OUT LAST WEEK AND SHE IS HAVING A NICE TIME.   I SEE A FEW OF THE OTHER CHUMS ARE MISSING OUR OLD  CORRIE  MEMBERS  HA.  THAT WAS  A CORRIE I WOULD  NOT HAVE MISSED FOR THE WORLD.  IT'S BEEN DULL ALL MORNING  AND I SEE AND HEAR THE BLUE JAYS, THEY KEEP FLYING FROM ONE TREE TO ANOTHER .   I WAS WATCHING  BABY SQUIRRELS  IN THE TREES.  I COULD SPEND MY DAY JUST WATCHING  THEM.   I HOPE THE REST OF YOUR WEEKEND IS GOOD.   LIZ :-* :-* 
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21698 on: June 10, 2018, 12:35:31 AM »

HELLO CHUMS, NO I HAVEN'T ABANDONED YOU  ;)  I JUST NEED TO LEARN TO SAY NO AND MEAN IT  ::)    :o  I THOUGHT THE 12 LADIES  WHO  SAID   "WE WILL TAKE TURNS EVERY MONTH ORGANIZING THE BIRTHDAY LUNCHES  .YEA RIGHT  :D   

HERE IS THE NEXT SILLY THING    WENT TO OSHAWA  CENTER TO LOOK FOR A PAIR OF SKECHER SHOES  NOTHING  FANCY  RIGHT  $79 IF YOU PLEASE  POLITELY SAID NO THANKYOU WENT INTO  ANOTHER STORE ,  WAIT TILL YA HERE THIS     SAME SHOES $49  ,NIE I ASK YA HOW CAN THAT BE ? 

SO ARE YOU ALL HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION      WELL I AM GOING TO LOVE YOU AND LEAVE YOU FOR A BIT AND  HAVE A WEE SHERRY AND RELAX ON THE DECK

I SHALL RETURN  ;) :-* :-*
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21699 on: June 10, 2018, 02:29:16 AM »

HELLO CHUMS, NO I HAVEN'T ABANDONED YOU  ;)  I JUST NEED TO LEARN TO SAY NO AND MEAN IT  ::)    :o  I THOUGHT THE 12 LADIES  WHO  SAID   "WE WILL TAKE TURNS EVERY MONTH ORGANIZING THE BIRTHDAY LUNCHES  .YEA RIGHT  :D   

HERE IS THE NEXT SILLY THING    WENT TO OSHAWA  CENTER TO LOOK FOR A PAIR OF SKECHER SHOES  NOTHING  FANCY  RIGHT  $79 IF YOU PLEASE  POLITELY SAID NO THANKYOU WENT INTO  ANOTHER STORE ,  WAIT TILL YA HERE THIS     SAME SHOES $49  ,NIE I ASK YA HOW CAN THAT BE ? 

SO ARE YOU ALL HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION      WELL I AM GOING TO LOVE YOU AND LEAVE YOU FOR A BIT AND  HAVE A WEE SHERRY AND RELAX ON THE DECK
I SHALL RETURN  ;) :-* :-*
HI JEAN,  HOPEFULLY  THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN I WON'T HAVE TO WRITE IN CAPS SO I DO APPRECIATE YOU STILL DOING IT.  SOMETIMES I MAKE MISTAKES  AND GO BACK AND CORRECT THEM AND SOMETIMES I MISS. HA. I 'M SO GLAD YOU DID NOT BUY THE SHOES  IN THE FIRST STORE , DID YOU BUY THEM  IN THE SECOND STORE.?   NOW ABOUT THESE LUNCHES,  WANT ME TO HAVE A WORD WITH THESE LADIES FOR YA.  I WILL YOU KNOW. :punish: I THINK IT'S A SHAME  ON THEM   GIRL FOR SAYING THEY WOULD TAKE TURNS AND DON'T.    NOW AS FOR THE ELECTION,  TRUTH BE TOLD I DID NOT SEE THE RESULTS TILL NEXT DAY, I WANTED TO "COME UPON THEM "   BUT I THINK IT TURNED OUT OK.   NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE  HOW HIS REIGN  GOES.   I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR GLASS  OF SHERRY  WITH  YOUR FEET UP, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED IT.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21700 on: June 11, 2018, 04:18:35 PM »
HI GIRLS,

JEAN, YOU'LL HAVE TO GET THEM WIMMIN IN LINE AND REMIND THEM YOU'VE DONE YOUR SHARE  :-*

$30 DIFFERENCE IN THE SHOES IS REDICULOUS, IT PAYS TO SHOP AROUND  O0

I WAS PLEASE WITH THE ELECTION RESULTS, NOW WE JUST HOPE THEY FOLLOW THROUGH ON ALL THE PROMISES.  ::)

LIZ, DO YOU REMEMBER ME TELLING THE STORY ABOUT THE RACCOONS I THOUGHT WERE PREGNANT ? WELL, WE WERE SITTING IN THE GARDEN AROUND 7PM, IT WAS STILL LIGHT AND A YOUNG RACCOON CAME PRANCING ALONG THE FENCE, NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD :D :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21701 on: June 11, 2018, 10:44:58 PM »

HI GIRLS,

JEAN, YOU'LL HAVE TO GET THEM WIMMIN IN LINE AND REMIND THEM YOU'VE DONE YOUR SHARE  :-*

$30 DIFFERENCE IN THE SHOES IS REDICULOUS, IT PAYS TO SHOP AROUND  O0

I WAS PLEASE WITH THE ELECTION RESULTS, NOW WE JUST HOPE THEY FOLLOW THROUGH ON ALL THE PROMISES.  ::)

LIZ, DO YOU REMEMBER ME TELLING THE STORY ABOUT THE RACCOONS I THOUGHT WERE PREGNANT ? WELL, WE WERE SITTING IN THE GARDEN AROUND 7PM, IT WAS STILL LIGHT AND A YOUNG RACCOON CAME PRANCING ALONG THE FENCE, NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD :D :-*
RUBY, I BET IT LOOKED SO CUTE EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE THEY CAN DO.   I BET IT WAS COUNTING ON LOOKING CUTE  SO YOU WON'T DO ANYTHING TO IT HA...LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #21702 on: June 12, 2018, 03:11:49 PM »

HI ALL.  I'VE JUST BEEN  CATCHING UP ON YOUR NEWS.  WELL, BETWEEN PREGNANT RACCOONS AND FRISKY RABBITS, IT DEFINITELY SOUNDS LIKE NICE WARM WEATHER THERE.  I'M SURE YOU'RE ALL LAPPING IT UP AFTER YOUR LONG WINTER.  HOPE YOU'RE ALL IN GOOD SPIRITS.  A BIT OF WARM SUNSHINE SURE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.   :-*

JEAN, THAT WAS A GOOD PRICE FOR THE SKECHERS.  THEY'RE SUCH COMFORTABLE SHOES.  I LOVE THEM.  I AGREE WITH THE OTHERS THAT YOU NEED TO SAY NO TO ORGANISING ALL THE EVENTS.  YOU'RE TOO SOFT.  HOPE MOE'S SHOULDER IS FEELING BETTER.  :-*

RUBY, THE MAINTENANCE AND SERVICES OF THE BIG TELCOS IS BECOMING A JOKE HERE TOO.  WE'RE GETTING TOO OLD TO BE CRAWLING AROUND ON OUR HANDS AND KNEES, NOT TO MENTION COPING WITH ALL THE NEW TECHNOLOGY (SPEAKING FOR MYSELF HERE).  GOOD FOR BOBBY FOR TELLING THEM OFF.   :-*

LIZ, HOPE YOU'RE KEEPING ALRIGHT AND ENJOYING YOUR SUMMER.  I'M NOT GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR WINTER - YET!!  :D   WE'RE ONLY IN THE FIRST MONTH, BUT SO FAR, SO GOOD.   :-*

I HAD A WEE SHOPPING DAY WITH MY DAUGHTER TODAY AND CAME HOME WITH A NICE SWEATER, SOME PYJAMAS AND TWO PAIRS OF TOWELS.  ALL GOOD BARGAINS.  MY DAUGHTER GOT TWO LOVELY BLOUSES AND A COUPLE OF ODDS AND ENDS FOR THE TWO KIDS, SO WE CAME HOME HAPPY.   :dance1: :yahoo:
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21703 on: June 12, 2018, 10:28:12 PM »

LIZ, HOPE YOU'RE KEEPING ALRIGHT AND ENJOYING YOUR SUMMER.  I'M NOT GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR WINTER - YET!!     WE'RE ONLY IN THE FIRST MONTH, BUT SO FAR, SO GOOD.    I HAD A WEE SHOPPING DAY WITH MY DAUGHTER TODAY AND CAME HOME WITH A NICE SWEATER, SOME PYJAMAS AND TWO PAIRS OF TOWELS.  ALL GOOD BARGAINS.  MY DAUGHTER GOT TWO LOVELY BLOUSES AND A COUPLE OF ODDS AND ENDS FOR THE TWO KIDS, SO WE CAME HOME HAPPY.     
KC,  I LOVE TO HEAR PEOPLE OUT SHOPPING AND COMING HOME WITH BARGINS.  MAKES YOUR DAY.HA.   THANK YOU FOR ASKING BUT THE LAST FEW DAYS MY KNEES AND SHOULDERS HAVE BEEN KILLING ME. NOW I WON'T COMPLAIN AGAIN HA.  I CAN HEAR THE BLUE JAYS ALL THIS WEEK.  IT MAKES ME THINK OF THE END OF SUMMER.  I USE TO HEAR THEM   A LOT AND RIGHT NOW THEY ARE SO NOISY.  I ALWAYS REMEMBER THEM DIVE BOMBING MY CAT WHEN HE WALKED ALONG THE BACK FENCE , THEY HATED HIM AND I WATCHED THEM GO AT HIM  HA.   BUT I LOVE TO SEE THEM.   TODAY WAS NICE AND WARM  BUT AT NIGHT IT COOLS DOWN AND WE ARE NOT INTO SUMMER JUST YET. I THINK IT'S NEXT WEEK.  I KNOW YOU'RE GOING INTO WINTER AND YOU  DON'T LIKE IT GIRL BUT I THINK WE WOULD LOVE  HAVING YOUR WINTER  HA.   TAKE CARE  LIZ :-* :-*   

Report to moderator   [size=0px]
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.  [font=] [/font][font=&amp]
[/color][/font][/size]
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #21704 on: June 13, 2018, 05:19:39 PM »
HI. HOPE EVERYONE IS KEEPING WELL. HAVE BEEN ON THE GO SINCE WE GOT HERE. WEATHER HAS BEEN GREAT.  STARTING TO GET A LITTLE COOLER NOW. NORMAL BELFAST WEATHER. HEADING OFF TO DUBLIN TOMORROW ( THURSDAY ) THEN TO THE WICKLOW HILLS FOR A FEW DAYS. WILL KEEP IN TOUCH.
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "