Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1632528 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #21720 on: June 18, 2018, 11:49:35 PM »
HI LIZ, NO PROBLEM LOVE IT WAS AN EASY MISTAKE. WE HAVE THE A/C ON TODAY, I TRY TO HOLD OFF AS LONG AS I CAN I HATE THE WINDOWS AND DOORS CLOSED.

I THINK WE'RE IN FOR MORE RAIN, THE CLOUDS ARE BLACK, AND THE SUN IS SHINING THROUGH  :D

I HAVEN'T WATCHED LAST WEEKS CORRIE YET SO I'M GOING TO WATCH IT TONIGHT, ARE YOU UP TO DATE YET ?  :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21721 on: June 19, 2018, 12:09:41 AM »
HI LIZ, NO PROBLEM LOVE IT WAS AN EASY MISTAKE. WE HAVE THE A/C ON TODAY, I TRY TO HOLD OFF AS LONG AS I CAN I HATE THE WINDOWS AND DOORS CLOSED.

I THINK WE'RE IN FOR MORE RAIN, THE CLOUDS ARE BLACK, AND THE SUN IS SHINING THROUGH  :D
I HAVEN'T WATCHED LAST WEEKS CORRIE YET SO I'M GOING TO WATCH IT TONIGHT, ARE YOU UP TO DATE YET ?  :-*

RUBY, I USE TO DO THAT IN MY HOUSE  AND PAT SAID IT WAS JUST A WASTE , OPENING AND CLOSING THE WINDOWS. I HATED CLOSING THE WINDOWS SO I WAITED  TILL I REALLY HADT TO.  I DO THE SAME WITH THIS AIR AND I HAVE IT ON  NOW AND THE DOOR CLOSED. WE DID GET RAIN TODAY, IT WAS A DELUGE , SO HARD YOU COULD NOT SEE THROUGH IT.   BUT I GUESS IT WATERED THE GRASS. HA.  I HOPE IT STAYS NICE FOR YOUR COMPANY AND IT WON'T BE LONG NOW.   I DON'T WATCH CORRIE ANYMORE, I TRIED BUT IT STRESSED ME OUT  TOO MUCH, I KNOW HOW STUPID THAT SOUNDS, BUT I TRY AND ELIMNATE ALL STRESS AND THAT PAT ONE  DROVE ME TO THE BRINK HA.  WHEN I STOPPED I TRIED GOING BACK TO WATCH IT BUT I WOULD START AND THEN OF IT WENT BUT THEY HAVE AN AD ON  AND IT LOOKS LIKE  IT SHOULD BE HAIR RAISING.   WON'T SAY ANYMORE , DON'T KNOW ANYMORE. HA.  ANYWAY ENJOY IT.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21722 on: June 19, 2018, 03:53:52 AM »
JUST WANTED TO WRITE THIS IN CASE I FORGOT AGAIN.  I WATCHED A PROGRAM  A FEW WEEKS AGO  AND A PERSON WHO IF YOU SAW HER WOULD PROBABLY KNOW, HER NAME IS PENELOPE KIETH AND  THE FIRST ONE SHE SHOWED YOU AROUND THE QUEEN'S CASTLES AND I TAPED THE SECOND ONE WHICH I FORGOT TO WATCH AS IT WOULD HAVE LET ME KNOW SHE WAS IN N. IRELAND, SO TONIGHT I WAS UPSET AT MYSELF  BECAUSE IT WAS ON AND I MISSED THE FIRST HALF, SHE WAS IN N.IRELAND AND IT WAS SO GOOD.   EVERYONE SHE TALKED TO  HAD THAT BELFAST  ACCENT AND  THAT WHIT HA.    ANYWAY SHE'S ON AGAIN NEXT WEEK GOING ON THE TRAIN TO WALES.   THE SHOW IS ON VISION 58 AND IT'S ON AT 8 PM.  I THINK IT'S WORTH WATCHING, IT'S VERY INTERESTING.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21723 on: June 19, 2018, 03:18:55 PM »
MORNING LIZ ,

I WATCHED ANOTHER SERIES SHE DID ABOUT VILLAGES IN ENGLAND AND I REALLY ENJOYED THAT  I CAUGHT THE HILLSBOURGH ONE BY [censored] AND GLAD I DID , THE HISTORY AND LISTENING TO THE ACCENTS WAS BRILLIANT . DID YOU SEE THE PORTRAIT OF THE QUEEN WAS DONE BY CHRIS DEBURG’S MOTHER  ?   

MUCH COOLER MORNING   THE PAST FEW DAYS WERE BRUTAL  I FOR ONE CANT HANDLE IT   

I WILL GIVE YOU A CHUCKLE ,  YESTERDAY AFTER DANCE WE GO TO TIMS FOR COFFEE  WE ARE USUALLY THERE FOR 2 HOURS OR SO   THERE IS A ROW OF TABLES WHICH HOLDS ABOUT 20 OR SO OF US  WHILE WE WERE THERE YESTERDAY  THERE WAAS A YOUNG GIRL BEING TRAINED  WELL TWO OF THE TABLES WERE NOT BEING USED AND SHE CAME TOWARDS US TO WIPE THE TABLES AND THE SENIOR GIRL SAY’S TO HER “OH NO WE DONT DISTURB OUR LADIES WE WILL CLEAN WHEN THEY LEAVE “   😀👑  HAVE A GOOD DAY 😘
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

urneygirl

« Reply #21724 on: June 19, 2018, 04:34:43 PM »
GOOD MORNING GIRLS,

LIZ, I'M SORRY I MISSED THE N IRELAND EPISODE, I'LL TRY TO REMEMBER TO SET UP THE SERIES, I ALWAYS LIKED PENELOPE KEITH IN SOME OF THE OLD COMEDIES.  :)

JEAN, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU LADIES ARE REALLY SPECIAL IN TIM'S, I CAN IMAGINE THE STAFF GET A GOOD LAUGH LISTENING TO YOU ALL. :D

THANKFULLY IT IS A BIT COOLER TODAY, BOBBY WAS OUT CUTTING THE GRASS EARLY THIS MORNING, NOW HE'S WATCHING A SOCCER GAME, I DON'T KNOW WHAT COUNTRY IS PLAYING TODAY, HE HAS A SCHEDULE SET UP SO HE WON'T MISS ANY :)

SEE YOU GIRLS LATER   :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21725 on: June 19, 2018, 06:21:34 PM »
MORNING LIZ ,

I WATCHED ANOTHER SERIES SHE DID ABOUT VILLAGES IN ENGLAND AND I REALLY ENJOYED THAT  I CAUGHT THE HILLSBOURGH ONE BY [censored] AND GLAD I DID , THE HISTORY AND LISTENING TO THE ACCENTS WAS BRILLIANT . DID YOU SEE THE PORTRAIT OF THE QUEEN WAS DONE BY CHRIS DEBURG’S MOTHER  ?   

MUCH COOLER MORNING   THE PAST FEW DAYS WERE BRUTAL  I FOR ONE CANT HANDLE IT   

I WILL GIVE YOU A CHUCKLE ,  YESTERDAY AFTER DANCE WE GO TO TIMS FOR COFFEE  WE ARE USUALLY THERE FOR 2 HOURS OR SO   THERE IS A ROW OF TABLES WHICH HOLDS ABOUT 20 OR SO OF US  WHILE WE WERE THERE YESTERDAY  THERE WAAS A YOUNG GIRL BEING TRAINED  WELL TWO OF THE TABLES WERE NOT BEING USED AND SHE CAME TOWARDS US TO WIPE THE TABLES AND THE SENIOR GIRL SAY’S TO HER “OH NO WE DONT DISTURB OUR LADIES WE WILL CLEAN WHEN THEY LEAVE “   😀👑  HAVE A GOOD DAY 😘

HI JEAN, SOMETIMES I COME ACROSS THESE SHOWS BY ACCIDENT AND  THEY ARE GOOD.  I'M SO GLAD YOU WATCHED IT AND THAT PAINTING OF THE QUEEN CROSSING THE RD. FROM  ONE CHURCH  TO ANOTHER   WAS GOOD.  I JUST LOVED HEARING THOSE  BELFAST ACCENTS.   THAT MUST HAVE GIVE YOUSE A CHUCKLE  HEARING THAT.  AT LEAST THEY ARE  NOT TRYING TO GET RID OF YOU.  HA.   ANYWAY I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY, AFTER ALL THAT RAIN YESTERDAY EVERYTHING SHOULD BE GREEN.  SUMMER ARRIVES IN A FEW DAYS TIME.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21726 on: June 19, 2018, 06:30:00 PM »
GOOD MORNING GIRLS,

LIZ, I'M SORRY I MISSED THE N IRELAND EPISODE, I'LL TRY TO REMEMBER TO SET UP THE SERIES, I ALWAYS LIKED PENELOPE KEITH IN SOME OF THE OLD COMEDIES.  :)

JEAN, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU LADIES ARE REALLY SPECIAL IN TIM'S, I CAN IMAGINE THE STAFF GET A GOOD LAUGH LISTENING TO YOU ALL. :D
THANKFULLY IT IS A BIT COOLER TODAY, BOBBY WAS OUT CUTTING THE GRASS EARLY THIS MORNING, NOW HE'S WATCHING A SOCCER GAME, I DON'T KNOW WHAT COUNTRY IS PLAYING TODAY, HE HAS A SCHEDULE SET UP SO HE WON'T MISS ANY :)
SEE YOU GIRLS LATER   :-* *

RUBY I WAS SORRY I MISSED THE FIRST HALF,  BUT IT MIGHT COME ON AGAIN.   EVEN THOUGH I LIKE PENELOPE KEITH I  I'M AFRAID I COULD NOT STAND IT EVERY TIME SHE SAID RIVER LAGON,  SHE WAS LIKE SOMEONE ON A COMEDY SHOW TRYING TO BE POSH AND MISPRONUNCING THE WORDS. HA.  BUT SHE'S A NICE PERSON SO I FORGIVE HER  :D  IT'S COOLER TODAY AS I THINK THE HUMIDITY HAS GONE.   AND SUMMER WILL ARRIVE IN A FEW DAYS TIME.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21727 on: June 21, 2018, 03:10:00 AM »
Evening  Chums 

Nice cool day  met up with friends today for breakfast  and you'll be happy to know we sorted the world  out  :)   

Got word earlier my sister is in hospital  and they are keeping her in for a week or so  , her heart and blood pressure readings were all over the place when my niece  put the clip on her finger , so I am glad they are keeping her in   if I can ask you all a favor please , keep her in your prayers I would be so grateful  . 

Hope you are all doing well   :-* :-*
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

mcd

« Reply #21728 on: June 21, 2018, 03:13:43 AM »

SORRY LIZ  I DIDN'T REALISE I WASN'T USING CAPS  :-*  THINK ITS LIGHTS OUT FOR ME  ;) 

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21729 on: June 21, 2018, 03:35:04 AM »
Evening  Chums 

Nice cool day  met up with friends today for breakfast  and you'll be happy to know we sorted the world  out  :)   

Got word earlier my sister is in hospital  and they are keeping her in for a week or so  , her heart and blood pressure readings were all over the place when my niece  put the clip on her finger , so I am glad they are keeping her in   if I can ask you all a favor please , keep her in your prayers I would be so grateful  . 

Hope you are all doing well   :-* :-*

JEAN, I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR YOUR SISTER IS IN HOSPITAL,  AT LEAST IN THERE THEY CAN KEEP  HER UNDER OBSERVATION, AND I CERTAINLY WILL KEEP HER IN MY PRAYERS.   GOD LOVE HER,  YOU MUST BE SO WORRIED.    NOW FOR ME,  I AM SO SORRY TO KEEP YOU WRITING IN CAPS, PLEASE DO WHAT EVER YOU ARE MORE COMFORTABLE DOING AND I WILL PUT UP WITH IT.  IT'S JUST EASIER FOR ME TO WRITE  IN CAPS  AND I HOPE  DOWN THE RD. I WON'T HAVE TO ANYMORE.   I KNOW YOU WRITE IN SMALL CAPS AND  YOU MUST HAVE TO THINK  WHEN DOING IT IN CAPS ,   AGAIN I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU DOING IT FOR ME.   HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP.  LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21730 on: June 21, 2018, 04:51:27 PM »
LIZ. IT,S NO PROBLEM TO WRITE USING CAPS  I WAS USING MY WEE IPAD AT THE TIME  AND FOR SOME REASON I CANT LOCK IN THE CAPS   SO NO WORRIES LOVE .

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21731 on: June 21, 2018, 09:57:00 PM »
LIZ. IT,S NO PROBLEM TO WRITE USING CAPS  I WAS USING MY WEE IPAD AT THE TIME  AND FOR SOME REASON I CANT LOCK IN THE CAPS   SO NO WORRIES LOVE .

THANKS JEAN, I WATCHED THE SHOW WITH PENOLOPE  AND IT WAS GOOD.  SHE WAS IN SCOTLAND , THIS IS THE ONE BEFORE N.IRELAND  . I THINK I'M BECOMING A GRUMPY OLE WOMAN.   MY  HOUSEKEEPING LADY WAS HERE TODAY AND ALL I CAN DO IS  CRITISIZE .   I HOPE MY  REGULAR LADY IS BACK AGAIN SOON.  I DON'T HAVE TO TELL HER ANYTHING AND  I KNOW SHE DOES EVERYTHING AND I DON'T WORRY SHE HAS NOT DONE SOMETHING.  SEE WHAT I MEAN.   ANYWAY THE SUN IS SHINNING AND NO  HUMIDITY , TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER.  HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER    :D   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21732 on: June 21, 2018, 10:49:46 PM »
HI LIZ, I DON'T MIND USING CAPS EITHER IT'S EASIER TO READ, PLUS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MISSING CAPS ON SOME WORDS  ;)

IT WAS LOVELY TODAY,  ALL WINDOWS OPEN AND A LOVELY BREEZE GOING THROUGH THE HOUSE, LONG MAY IT LAST :)

JEAN, I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SISTER, I KNOW IT'S A WORRY FOR YOU, BUT SHE IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE TO GET THE CARE SHE NEEDS, I'LL SAY A WEE PRAYER FOR HER  :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21733 on: June 22, 2018, 02:28:59 AM »
HI LIZ, I DON'T MIND USING CAPS EITHER IT'S EASIER TO READ, PLUS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MISSING CAPS ON SOME WORDS  ;)
IT WAS LOVELY TODAY,  ALL WINDOWS OPEN AND A LOVELY BREEZE GOING THROUGH THE HOUSE, LONG MAY IT LAST :)

JEAN, I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SISTER, I KNOW IT'S A WORRY FOR YOU, BUT SHE IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE TO GET THE CARE SHE NEEDS, I'LL SAY A WEE PRAYER FOR HER  :-* :-*

THANKS RUBY,  I HAD THE DOOR OPEN WHILE  SHELLY CLEANED, I OPEN IT FOR THEM AS THEY GET WARM  WHEN  THEY CLEAN.  I TURNED OF THE AIR AND IT WAS ACTUALLY COOL AIR COMING IN.   I WAS NOT SURE WHAT TO DO SO I TURNED IT ON AGAIN WHEN SHE HAD FINISHED.   GUESS WHAT,  A FEW GROCERIES AGO MY FRIEND  GOT ME THIS  SHEPARD'S PIE FROM  "ROMAN"  IT WEIGHS IN AROUND 2LB AND COSTS ABOUT $6 BUT THE BEST THING IS, YOU CAN COOK IT IN THE MICRO.  FOR 17/18mins  BEST THING EVER.  MIND YOU IT'S MOSTLY  MASH POTATOES  BUT I STILL ENJOY IT. HA.   WELL I'LL LOVE YOU AND LEAVE YOU.  SLEEP WELL EVERYONE.   LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21734 on: June 22, 2018, 03:01:34 AM »
HI GIRLS,  THANK YOU FOR YOUR WELL WISHES JUST HOPING EVERY DAY IS A BETTER DAY FOR HER DEAR LOVE HER , HER SKIN IS PAPER THIN ITS PAINFUL  IF ANYONE HOLDS HER BY THE ARM IT LEAVES HER BADLY BRUISED  I AM SURE THE NURSES HAVE DEALT WITH PATIENTS LIKE THIS BEFORE SO THEY WILL KNOW HOW TO HANDLE HER 

HOPE YOU HAD YOUR WINDIES OPEN LIZ  IT WAS A LOVELY DAY TEMPERATURE WISE  THERE WAS A COUPLE OF DAYS THERE I FOUND IT HARD TO BREATH .

I AM WATCHING A PROGRAM ABOUT THE CHILDREN WHO TRUMP HAS LOCKED UP  OH HOW I WISH I HAD THAT ORANGE BOBBLE HEAD IN MY HANDS  IT'S ABSOLUTELY  DESPICABLE   

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT CHUMS    SLEEP WELL GOD BLESS  :-*  :-*