Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1498957 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #21825 on: July 11, 2018, 01:34:38 PM »
                           ELIZABETH, WHEN I CLICK ON IT, IT GOES TO A BLANK PAGE WITH A BOX THAT SAY'S " START TYPING AN ADDRESS ". I HAVE NEVER HAD TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING. DON'T USE IT IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE.   :-* :-*       

THANKS JACKIE AND I'M SORRY FOR PUTTING YOU  ON THE SPOT.   I'M GETTING READY TO GO OUT, GET THIS,  MY FRIENDS ARE MEETING ME AT TIMMIES  FOR LUNCH AND ALL I HAVE TO DO IS RIDE MY SCOOTER TO THE CORNER.  WHAT ABOUT THAT.  HA.   MY OTHER FRIEND IS COMING HERE SO SHE WILL WALK WITH ME AS IT'S THE FIRST TIME I HAVE TRIED THIS.  I'M LIKE A  LITTLE KID BEING WALKED TO SCHOOL ON THEIR FIRST DAY  :D   I WANT TO SPEND TIME ON  THIS SO I WILL WAIT TILL I COME BACK AGAIN.   THANKS AGAIN JACKIE.  HAVE A GOOD DAY.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21826 on: July 11, 2018, 02:42:34 PM »
LIZ.  I AM GLAD YOU CHECKED IN !I WAS BEGINNING TO WONDER WHERE YOU WERE   THOUGHT YOU HAD RUN OFF WITH THE RENT MAN 😂  ENJOY YOUR  COFFEE AT TIMS  WITH YOUR FRIENDS .
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

urneygirl

« Reply #21827 on: July 11, 2018, 08:31:23 PM »
HI ALL, I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVEN'T DESERTED YOU, WE HAVE BEEN KEEPING BUSY AND WE'RE OFF TO WASHINGTON IN THE MORNING.

HI JEAN, I JUST SAW YOU'RE POST, I SEE THE CHILDER HAVE GONE HOME, I'M SURE YOU NEEDED THE REST. THE BOYS ARE WATCHING THE SOCCER, ENGLAND ARE  PLAYING AND BY THE SOUND OF BOBBY & DAVID THEY COULD DO A BETTER JOB.  :D

LIZ, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE KEEPING WELL AND GETTING OUT, GOOD FOR YOU. YOU'ILL BE DOING WHEELIES IN NO TIME :D

WELL GIRLS I HAVE TO GO, I MISS TALKING TO YOU, MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN ACTING UP AGAIN SO I THINK WE DEFFINITLY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. 

TAKE CARE.  :-**   

mcd

« Reply #21828 on: July 12, 2018, 01:27:26 AM »
HI ALL, I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVEN'T DESERTED YOU, WE HAVE BEEN KEEPING BUSY AND WE'RE OFF TO WASHINGTON IN THE MORNING.

HI JEAN, I JUST SAW YOU'RE POST, I SEE THE CHILDER HAVE GONE HOME, I'M SURE YOU NEEDED THE REST. THE BOYS ARE WATCHING THE SOCCER, ENGLAND ARE  PLAYING AND BY THE SOUND OF BOBBY & DAVID THEY COULD DO A BETTER JOB.  :D

LIZ, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE KEEPING WELL AND GETTING OUT, GOOD FOR YOU. YOU'ILL BE DOING WHEELIES IN NO TIME :D

WELL GIRLS I HAVE TO GO, I MISS TALKING TO YOU, MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN ACTING UP AGAIN SO I THINK WE DEFFINITLY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. 

TAKE CARE.  :-* *   

Ruby   I figured you were busy entertaining   Have a safe trip , hope all goes well and everyone has a great time   :-*  :-*

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21829 on: July 12, 2018, 05:06:39 AM »
LIZ.  I AM GLAD YOU CHECKED IN !I WAS BEGINNING TO WONDER WHERE YOU WERE   THOUGHT YOU HAD RUN OFF WITH THE RENT MAN 😂  ENJOY YOUR  COFFEE AT TIMS  WITH YOUR FRIENDS .

HI JEAN,  I HAD A GREAT TIME  TODAY AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL OUT .  WE WENT ROUND THE BACK WAY, IT'S A SHORT CUT INTO THE PLAZA BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE A KEY TO OPEN THE GATE , YOU JUST USE YOUR FRONT DOOR ONE.  THE ONLY PROBLEM IS,  TIMMIS IS SMALL INSIDE AND THEY HAD TO  MOVE TABLES AND CHAIRS FOR ME BUT WE DID TI AND THEN LATER  WE WENT FOR A WALK ROUND THE PLAZZA TO LOOK AT THE SHOPS.  THERE IS A NEW ONE OPENED , IT'S THE BRITISH BAKERY .  WE WENT IN AND  TO BE VERY FRANK, IT'S EXPENSIVE.  I CAN UNDERSTAND  STUFF THEY IMPORT  BUT STUFF THEY BAKE  HERE  I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THAT'S SO EXPENSIVE.  ANYWAY I BOUGHT THIS BAG OF CHEESE AND ONION CHIPS.  IT HAD SIX LITTLE BAGS IN IT AND IT COST ME OVER $5.  I DON'T THINK I'LL BE SHOPPING THERE ANYMORE.    MY FRIEND BOUGHT THE CHIPS AS WELL FOR HER DAUGHTER .  THERE IS ALSO A DUTCH BAKERY IN THE PLAZA AND THEY ALL BOUGHT STUFF FROM THERE.  I HOPE THE BRITISH SHOP DOES WELL BUT  UNLESS THEY ARE RELYING ON  BRITS TO BUY  "BRITISH" THINGS,  THEY WILL NOT  AT THE PRICES THEY ARE CHARGING.  IT'S A PITY.  ANYWAY I WAS DELIGHTED TO SEE MY FRIENDS  AND   WILL BE DOING THIS AGAIN WITH THEM.   I WAS TIRED WHEN I GOT HOME  BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.  AS USUAL I'M RUNNING ON. HA.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21830 on: July 12, 2018, 05:14:28 AM »

TAKE CARE.  :-* *   

RUBY I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME AND HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY THERE.  I'M SURE BOBBY  CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIS OTHER SISTER.   A BIT OF SAD NEWS.   DO YOU REMEMBER SOME MONTHS AGO MY FRIEND LOST HER HUSBAND  AND BEFORE THAT HER SISTER.  HER BROTHER IN LAW , THAT WAS HIS WIFE AND THEN HE LOST HIS MOTHER NOT TOO LONG AGO.  WELL  MY FRIEND'S  B.I. L.  AND  HIS WIFE , RIP,  HAD TWO DOGS, THEY WERE THEIR BABIES,  HE HAD TO PUT ONE OF THEM DOWN TODAY , SO I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HE MUST BE FEELING.  SO SAD.   ALL IN A MATTER OF ABOUT 6 MONTHS HE  LOST HIS WIFE, RIP, HIS BROTHER IN LAW, RIP, HIS MOTHER , RIP,  :( :( AND NOW ONE OF HIS DOGS.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21831 on: July 13, 2018, 03:09:06 AM »
LIZ,  I AM GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOUR COFFEE WITH THE LADIES , I HOPE YOU MAKE PLANS TO MEET UP OFTEN . WHEN WE GO TO TIMS FOR COFFEE THERE IS ABOUT 14 /16 OF US WE MOVE TABLES TOGETHER  AND WE HAVE DONE THAT FOR A FEW YEARS NOW  AND THEY DON'T MIND.   I AM GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF .   

YES , YOUR RIGHT WE DO PAY A LOT FOR BRITISH GOODIES  I GUESS ITS BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO ADD ON ALL THE TAXES ,SHIPPING   ON , SOMETIMES IF YOU LUCKY ENOUGH YOU CAN GET THEM ON SALE .   

WE HAD A NEW ROOF PUT ON TODAY   OH MY WORD TALK ABOUT NOISE THOUGHT IT WAS NEVER GOING TO STOP I HAD NOWHERE TO HIDE :(  :D

HOPE EVERYONE IS KEEPING WELL   HAVE A GOOD NIGHT  :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21832 on: July 13, 2018, 01:19:36 PM »
LIZ,  I AM GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOUR COFFEE WITH THE LADIES , I HOPE YOU MAKE PLANS TO MEET UP OFTEN . WHEN WE GO TO TIMS FOR COFFEE THERE IS ABOUT 14 /16 OF US WE MOVE TABLES TOGETHER  AND WE HAVE DONE THAT FOR A FEW YEARS NOW  AND THEY DON'T MIND.   I AM GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF .   

YES , YOUR RIGHT WE DO PAY A LOT FOR BRITISH GOODIES  I GUESS ITS BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO ADD ON ALL THE TAXES ,SHIPPING   ON , SOMETIMES IF YOU LUCKY ENOUGH YOU CAN GET THEM ON SALE .   

WE HAD A NEW ROOF PUT ON TODAY   OH MY WORD TALK ABOUT NOISE THOUGHT IT WAS NEVER GOING TO STOP I HAD NOWHERE TO HIDE :( :D
HOPE EVERYONE IS KEEPING WELL   HAVE A GOOD NIGHT  :-* :-*

JEAN YOU WOULD NEVER ALL FIT INTO THIS TIMMIS , I HAD TO SO SOME MANOVERING TO EVEN GET INTO THE LITTLE SPACE NEAR THE TABLE.  HA. THERE WAS ONLY 5 OF US TOO.   YOUR TIMS MUST BE A LOT BIGGER.  WE DO PLAN ON MORE GET TOGETHERS  BUT SOMEWHERE I CAN RIDE TOO, FOR NOW ANYWAY. I BET YOU FEEL BETTER WITH A NEW ROOF ON. AT LEAST IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH.  ONE WORRY OUT OF THE WAY.   JEAN I CAN UNDERSTAND  IMPORTED STUFF  BUT NOT STUFF BAKED HERE AND SOLD.  ANYWAY LOVE I NEED TO MOVE.  HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY.  IT'S BIKER'S  DAY, FRIDAY THE 13TH.  THEY ALL GO TO PORT DOVER ON EVERY FRIDAY THE 13 , THOUSANDS OF THEM.    LIZ :-*     
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21833 on: July 14, 2018, 02:58:54 AM »
  I THINK EVERYONE HAS ABANDONED US  ;) 

LIZ WE GO TO A DUTCH BAKERY FOR BUNS AND COOKIES THEIR STUFF IS VERY REASONABLE AND REALLY GOOD   THEY ALSO SELL BACK HOME  CHOCOLATE ,CANNED GOODS,  BISCUITS   BUT I HAVE TO CONTROL MYSELF BECAUSE I WOULD BE BANKRUPTED WHEN I LEFT  :D  :D 

BETTER TO GET YOUR ROAMIN AROUND TOWN WHILE THE WEATHER IS GOOD, I HOPE YOU FIND SOME NICE COFFEE SHOPS TO GET TOGETHER FOR A GOOD NATTER 

WE ARE HEADING OUT FOR BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING AND THEN GOING FOR A DRIVE TO BOBCAYGEON  , ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE WE HAVE BEEN THERE   

HOPE ALL OUR CHUMS ARE DOING OK  :-*  :-*   

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21834 on: July 14, 2018, 04:22:43 AM »
  I THINK EVERYONE HAS ABANDONED US  ;) 

LIZ WE GO TO A DUTCH BAKERY FOR BUNS AND COOKIES THEIR STUFF IS VERY REASONABLE AND REALLY GOOD   THEY ALSO SELL BACK HOME  CHOCOLATE ,CANNED GOODS,  BISCUITS   BUT I HAVE TO CONTROL MYSELF BECAUSE I WOULD BE BANKRUPTED WHEN I LEFT  :D 

BETTER TO GET YOUR ROAMIN AROUND TOWN WHILE THE WEATHER IS GOOD, I HOPE YOU FIND SOME NICE COFFEE SHOPS TO GET TOGETHER FOR A GOOD NATTER 

WE ARE HEADING OUT FOR BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING AND THEN GOING FOR A DRIVE TO BOBCAYGEON  , ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE WE HAVE BEEN THERE   
HOPE ALL OUR CHUMS ARE DOING OK  :-* :-*

JEAN THERE IS A DUTCH SHOP/BAKERY IN THE PLAZA AS WELL AND THE GIRLS ALL BOUGHT STUFF IN IT.   I HOPE WE CAN BUT FOR NOW IT HAS TO BE TIM HORTONS.   WE ARE LOOKING FOR  SOME PLACE TO HAVE LUNCH, I  KNOW YOU CAN HAVE IT IN THERE BUT WE WANT MORE SPACE.  JEAN I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF BOBCAYGEON, IS IT A PLACE.  ANYWAY I HOPE YOUSE HAD A GOOD TIME AND THE WEATHER IS STAYING BEAUTIFUL  IF EVEN HOT.   WONDER HOW RUBY AND COMPANY ARE DOING.   LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21835 on: July 15, 2018, 06:32:45 PM »
HI LIZ I SENT YOU A COUPLE Of PHOTOS BY EMAIL  NO IDEA HOW TO POST THEM ANYMORE ON THE FORUM .

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21836 on: July 16, 2018, 01:18:34 AM »
HI LIZ I SENT YOU A COUPLE Of PHOTOS BY EMAIL  NO IDEA HOW TO POST THEM ANYMORE ON THE FORUM .

JEAN I GOT THEM LOVE, THANKS ..I SENT YOU AN EMAIL....LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #21837 on: July 16, 2018, 01:24:44 AM »
                            Jean, use this. It's very simple.   https://imgur.com/
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21838 on: July 16, 2018, 01:48:14 AM »
                            Jean, use this. It's very simple.   https://imgur.com/

HI JACKIE,  WE THOUGHT YOU HAD GONE HOME AGAIN HA.  ANYWAY I'M GOING TO GIVE THIS AGO TOO BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO MOVE.  WILL TALK LATER.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #21839 on: July 16, 2018, 01:50:45 AM »
HI JACKIE,  WE THOUGHT YOU HAD GONE HOME AGAIN HA.  ANYWAY I'M GOING TO GIVE THIS AGO TOO BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO MOVE.  WILL TALK LATER.  LIZ :-*
                                                                      O0
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "