Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1566551 times)

scotland

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #21840 on: July 16, 2018, 02:32:29 AM »
Greetings from a very warm Scotland
Hope all my friends are blessed with good health and happiness
To my dear friend Liz I think of you often
Heading  back to my little holiday home overlooking the Fleet islands and the Isle of Man heavenly so peaceful
Best Wishes to all M 😀😀

mcd

« Reply #21841 on: July 16, 2018, 02:49:46 AM »
                            Jean, use this. It's very simple.   https://imgur.com/
L
THANKS Jackie   I WILL GIVE IT A TRY. 

QUICK  QUESTION JACKIE IS THE APP FOT IT FREE ?
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21842 on: July 16, 2018, 11:27:37 AM »

Greetings from a very warm Scotland
Hope all my friends are blessed with good health and happiness
To my dear friend Liz I think of you often
Heading  back to my little holiday home overlooking the Fleet islands and the Isle of Man heavenly so peaceful
Best Wishes to all M 😀😀

HI SCOTLAND, GLAD TO HEAR  YOU'RE FEELING  OK.   I GUESS WE ALL HAVE COMPLAINTS  AT SOME TIME  WHICH IS NOT BAD SO LONG AS  YOU DON'T HAVE TOO MANY ACHES AND PAINS.  I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME  AT YOUR HOLIDAY HOME.  I'VE BEEN TO THE ISLE OF MAN AND LOVED IT.   ENJOY YOUR SELF AND HOPE IT'S NICE AND PEACEFUL.  COME BACK WHEN YOU'RE READY  LOVE.   LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21843 on: July 16, 2018, 02:22:32 PM »
                            Jean, use this. It's very simple.   https://imgur.com/

NEED A BIT OF GUIDANCE JACKIE   WHEN YOU GET THE TIME

#1   WHEN I GOOGLED THE LINK  THE PAGE THAT CAME UP WAS A PAGE FULL OF VIDEOS OTHER PEOPLE HAD POSTED .   

# 2   AT THE TOP RIGHT HAND SIDE IT SAYS SIGN IN / UP     IF I SIGN UP DOES THAT LET ME POST PHOTOS ?  AND IS IT FREE ?

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

jackiehillis

« Reply #21844 on: July 16, 2018, 02:37:14 PM »
THANKS Jackie   I WILL GIVE IT A TRY. 

QUICK  QUESTION JACKIE IS THE APP FOT IT FREE ?
                   Yes Jean.  Never pay for anything.    :-* :-*
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

jackiehillis

« Reply #21845 on: July 16, 2018, 02:38:31 PM »
  NEED A BIT OF GUIDANCE JACKIE   WHEN YOU GET THE TIME

#1   WHEN I GOOGLED THE LINK  THE PAGE THAT CAME UP WAS A PAGE FULL OF VIDEOS OTHER PEOPLE HAD POSTED .   

# 2   AT THE TOP RIGHT HAND SIDE IT SAYS SIGN IN / UP     IF I SIGN UP DOES THAT LET ME POST PHOTOS ?  AND IS IT FREE ?

Yes Jean.  :-* :-*
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21846 on: July 16, 2018, 07:22:26 PM »
                        Yes Jean.  :-* :-*

OH JACKIE WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU.  YOU TELL JEAN AND I WILL JUST FOLLOW HER  :D LIZ :-* 
JUST A QUCK ONE FROM ME JACKIE,  ARE YOU SAYING THAT JEAN HAS TO SIGN UP BEFORE SHE CAN POST PHOTOS  AND IS IT FREE.  JACKIE I BET YOU WISH YOU WERE BACK IN IRELAND HA   ::) LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #21847 on: July 16, 2018, 07:47:33 PM »
OH JACKIE WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU.  YOU TELL JEAN AND I WILL JUST FOLLOW HER  :D LIZ :-* 
JUST A QUCK ONE FROM ME JACKIE,  ARE YOU SAYING THAT JEAN HAS TO SIGN UP BEFORE SHE CAN POST PHOTOS  AND IS IT FREE.  JACKIE I BET YOU WISH YOU WERE BACK IN IRELAND HA   ::) LIZ :-*
              YES ELIZABETH, YOU HAVE TO SING UP.  iT'S FREE. YOU NEED A NAME TO STORE YOUR PHOTOS.    :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21848 on: July 17, 2018, 01:50:31 AM »
              YES ELIZABETH, YOU HAVE TO SING UP.  iT'S FREE. YOU NEED A NAME TO STORE YOUR PHOTOS.    :-* :-*

THANKS JACKIE, I CLICKED ON IT TODAY AND  I WAS FACSINATED BY ALL THE ADDS FOR  ALL THE NEWS PICS.  I COULD SPEND  HRS JUST LOOKING INTO THEM  AS THEY ALL SEEMED  INTERESTING.  ANYWAY I JUST SPENT 20MINS ON THE PHONE THERE WITH MY FRIEND.   HER AND HER FRINDS ARE GOIING TO  ST. SOMETHING MARKET,  I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE FORGOTTEN ALREADY.   WHEN MY SISTER AND HER HUSBAND CAME OVER  WE TOOK THEM THERE , YOU  PROBABLY KNOW IT JACKIE.  ANYWAY.  I'LL LEAVE IT TILL TOMORROW AND TRY AGAIN AND THIS TIME I'LL NOT STOP AND  LOOK AT THE NEWS THINGIES   HA.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #21849 on: July 17, 2018, 02:45:26 AM »
THANKS JACKIE, I CLICKED ON IT TODAY AND  I WAS FACSINATED BY ALL THE ADDS FOR  ALL THE NEWS PICS.  I COULD SPEND  HRS JUST LOOKING INTO THEM  AS THEY ALL SEEMED  INTERESTING.  ANYWAY I JUST SPENT 20MINS ON THE PHONE THERE WITH MY FRIEND.   HER AND HER FRINDS ARE GOIING TO  ST. SOMETHING MARKET,  I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE FORGOTTEN ALREADY.   WHEN MY SISTER AND HER HUSBAND CAME OVER  WE TOOK THEM THERE , YOU  PROBABLY KNOW IT JACKIE.  ANYWAY.  I'LL LEAVE IT TILL TOMORROW AND TRY AGAIN AND THIS TIME I'LL NOT STOP AND  LOOK AT THE NEWS THINGIES   HA.  LIZ :-*
                 ELIZABETH I THINK YOUR TALKING ABOUT ST GEORGES MARKET. GREAT PLACE.

mcd

« Reply #21850 on: July 17, 2018, 02:47:54 AM »
EVENING ALL ,

WELL A WHILE BACK I PICKED UP A TOMATO PLANT,  THE LITTLE ONES THEY ARE GROWING WELL   LOTS OF WEE FLOWERS AND PIN HEAD SIZE TOMATOES     I HAVE BEEN TAKING REALLY GOOD CARE OF THEM   SO TODAY  I AM CHECKING THE PLANT AND LOW AND BEHOLD IT'S NOT TOMATOES I HAVE BEEN TAKING GOOD CARE OF  ITS  JALAPENO PEPPERS    :o   ???    :D    I COULDN'T  BELIEVE  MY  EYES 

HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO DOWNLOAD THE PHOTO SITE YET  BUT IT LOOKS EASY ENOUGH   THANKS AGAIN JACKIE 

COULD IT BE ST JACOBS  ? 

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21851 on: July 17, 2018, 11:45:09 AM »
                 ELIZABETH I THINK YOUR TALKING ABOUT ST GEORGES MARKET. GREAT PLACE.

LOOKING GOOD JACKIE, HA.  AND YES IT'S THE ONE,  EVERYONE TAKES THEIR VISITORS THERE   THEY HAD  A HUGE FIRE THERE SOME YEARS  AGO BUT THEY REBUILD IT..   WE HAD RAIN LAST NIGHT AND WHILE TALKING TO MY FRIEND SHE SAID THEY WERE HAVING THUNDER.  I  HOPE IT DOES NOT RAIN WHILE THEY ARE THERE.   LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21852 on: July 17, 2018, 11:48:19 AM »
EVENING ALL ,

WELL A WHILE BACK I PICKED UP A TOMATO PLANT,  THE LITTLE ONES THEY ARE GROWING WELL   LOTS OF WEE FLOWERS AND PIN HEAD SIZE TOMATOES     I HAVE BEEN TAKING REALLY GOOD CARE OF THEM   SO TODAY  I AM CHECKING THE PLANT AND LOW AND BEHOLD IT'S NOT TOMATOES I HAVE BEEN TAKING GOOD CARE OF  ITS  JALAPENO PEPPERS    :o   ???    :D    I COULDN'T  BELIEVE  MY  EYES 

HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO DOWNLOAD THE PHOTO SITE YET  BUT IT LOOKS EASY ENOUGH   THANKS AGAIN JACKIE 

COULD IT BE ST JACOBS  ?

OH JEAN,  WHAT ARE YE.   IS IT TOO LATE TO PLANT TOMATOES.  AND YES I THOUGHT IT WAS ST. GEORGE'S MARKET BUT IT'S  ST. JACOBS.  SORRY JACKIE.  BUT MENTIONING THE FIRE YOU PROBABLY KNOW IT'S WASN'T ST. GEORGE'S.  BUT STILL LOOKING GOOD HA.   HAVE TO GO AND GET SOME BREAKIE.   LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21853 on: July 18, 2018, 03:21:44 AM »
OH JEAN,  WHAT ARE YE.   IS IT TOO LATE TO PLANT TOMATOES.  AND YES I THOUGHT IT WAS ST. GEORGE'S MARKET BUT IT'S  ST. JACOBS.  SORRY JACKIE.  BUT MENTIONING THE FIRE YOU PROBABLY KNOW IT'S WASN'T ST. GEORGE'S.  BUT STILL LOOKING GOOD HA.   HAVE TO GO AND GET SOME BREAKIE.   LIZ :-* :-*

I HAVE NO IDEA LIZ  ABOUT TOMATOES  I SAW A PLANT THAT SAID TOMATOES AND I EVEN ASKED THE GIRL IF THEY WERE CHERRY TOMATOES  AND SHE SAID SHE THOUGHT SO  ::)   :D   BOY WAS SHE WRONG  :D

TOMORROW ONE OF MY FRIENDS FROM LINE DANCING IS HAVING A BUNCH OF US OVER FOR A SWIM  AND BBQ ,  SHE PROVIDES THE BURGERS ( HOME MADE ) WE ALL CONTRIBUTE  I AM MAKING A  PINA COLADA FRUIT SALAD  SHOULD BE A GOOD TIME WITH PLENTY OF LAUGHS 
OTHER THAN THAT LIZ THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON HERE .
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP WELL :-*  :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21854 on: July 18, 2018, 04:20:54 AM »

I HAVE NO IDEA LIZ  ABOUT TOMATOES  I SAW A PLANT THAT SAID TOMATOES AND I EVEN ASKED THE GIRL IF THEY WERE CHERRY TOMATOES  AND SHE SAID SHE THOUGHT SO  ::)   :D   BOY WAS SHE WRONG  :D

TOMORROW ONE OF MY FRIENDS FROM LINE DANCING IS HAVING A BUNCH OF US OVER FOR A SWIM  AND BBQ ,  SHE PROVIDES THE BURGERS ( HOME MADE ) WE ALL CONTRIBUTE  I AM MAKING A  PINA COLADA FRUIT SALAD  SHOULD BE A GOOD TIME WITH PLENTY OF LAUGHS 
OTHER THAN THAT LIZ THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON HERE .
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP WELL :-* :-*

I GUESS YOU'RE IN BED BY NOW JEAN.  SO SWEET DREAMS . :lazy:   I THINK HAVING A BBQ  WITH YOUR FRIENDS SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUN AND NOTHING LIKE A HOME MADE HAMBURGER.    I HOPE THE WEATHER STAYS GOOD FOR YOU  AND  HAVE A GREAT TIME.  LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner