Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1502707 times)

IRISHDIVA

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #21855 on: July 18, 2018, 06:42:50 PM »
Hi all, Just checking in. So busy at this time of the year, and you know I love to be out and about when the weather is good.

Jean: I feel you pain with the garden, I can get a bag of weeds out of it every day. Funny but Mavis got a new roof on last week and she was like a caged lion with the noise. I told her to come up to me but she didn't want to leave.
Liz: So happy that you have been making the effort to get out on you scooter. Google Timmies in your area and you might find one that is bigger and just as close. They seem to be on every corner now.
Jackie: I will try that photo site, as I had noticed that a lot less photos on BF since we lost Photobucket as a fee site. That made me so mad, but I do have all the photos that I have shared over the years saved on my hard drive.
You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21856 on: July 18, 2018, 10:48:01 PM »
Hi all, Just checking in. So busy at this time of the year, and you know I love to be out and about when the weather is good.

Jean: I feel you pain with the garden, I can get a bag of weeds out of it every day. Funny but Mavis got a new roof on last week and she was like a caged lion with the noise. I told her to come up to me but she didn't want to leave.
Liz: So happy that you have been making the effort to get out on you scooter. Google Timmies in your area and you might find one that is bigger and just as close. They seem to be on every corner now.
Jackie: I will try that photo site, as I had noticed that a lot less photos on BF since we lost Photobucket as a fee site. That made me so mad, but I do have all the photos that I have shared over the years saved on my hard drive.

HI LILLIAN,  SO NICE TO  HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN AND I HOPE  YOU'RE KEEPING WELL. LIKE I TELL THE GIRLS, I'M GLAD I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE WEEDS ANYMORE. HA.   DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S STRANGE, I DON'T REMEMBER THAT MUCH NOISE WHEN I HAD A ROOF PUT ON,  OR AS THAT MUCH OF A  NOISE THAT  IT DROVE ME CRAZY. COULD BE IT'S SO LONG AGO  I'VE CHOOSEN NOT TO REMEMBER  :D   THAT'S A GOOD IDEA ABOUT GOOGLING TIMMIES AND SEE IF THERE'S  A LARGER ONE NEAR BY.    I THINK YOU ARE VERY SMART TO HAVE  BACKED UP ALL YOUR  PHOTOS ON YOUR HARD DRIVE.  I WISH I HAD DONE THAT WITH MY STUFF WHEN I FIRST GOT THIS COMPUTER, THE FIRST WEEK  IT HAD TO GO INTO THE SHOPAGAIN TO HAVE IT CLEANED  , I LOST A LOT OF MY FILES.   LONG STORY.   ANYWAY  IT'S BEEN NICE ALL DAY , I HOPE YOUSE ALL WERE ABLE TO SIT OUT IN THE GARDEN  AND ENJOY THE REST.   LOVE TO ALL.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #21857 on: July 18, 2018, 11:33:46 PM »

Hi Lillian. The site is very easy to use. If you need any help, just ask.     :-* :-*
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

urneygirl

« Reply #21858 on: July 21, 2018, 07:48:51 PM »
HI ALL, I'M BACK BUT ONLY FOR A FEW MINUTES, WE'RE INVITED TO A NEIGHBOURS BBQ.

EILEEN & DAVID ARRIVED HOME SAFTLY THIS MORNING, THEY HAD A GOOD TIME AND PLAN TO COME BACK. THE FAMILT REUNION IN WASHINGTON TURNED OUT GREAT, EILEEN'S SON AND G/SON  CAME OVER FROM ENGLAND, VERA'S DAUGHTER & HUBBY CAME FROM SEATTLE  SO BOBBY'S FAMILY WERE ALL TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS. HAVE TO GO NOW WE'RE ALREADY LATE,   I'LL CHECK BACK LATER.   :-** :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21859 on: July 21, 2018, 08:41:10 PM »
HI ALL, I'M BACK BUT ONLY FOR A FEW MINUTES, WE'RE INVITED TO A NEIGHBOURS BBQ.

EILEEN & DAVID ARRIVED HOME SAFTLY THIS MORNING, THEY HAD A GOOD TIME AND PLAN TO COME BACK. THE FAMILT REUNION IN WASHINGTON TURNED OUT GREAT, EILEEN'S SON AND G/SON  CAME OVER FROM ENGLAND, VERA'S DAUGHTER & HUBBY CAME FROM SEATTLE  SO BOBBY'S FAMILY WERE ALL TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS. HAVE TO GO NOW WE'RE ALREADY LATE,   I'LL CHECK BACK LATER.    *

FIRST OF ALL, ENJOY THE BBQ RUBY.  THAT ALL SOUNDS WONDERFUL  ALL THAT FAMILY, HOW OFTEN DO  DIFFERENT GENS.  ALL GET TOGETHER ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE ALL SCATTERED.  I BET THERE WERE A FEW TEARS SHED, I WOULD HAVE BEEN BAWLING.   I'M GLAD THEY PLAN ON COMING BACK AGAIN RUBY.  I BET BOBBY WAS IN HIS GLORY.   LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21860 on: July 22, 2018, 03:32:17 PM »
HI LIZ, IT WAS LOVELY SPENDING A FEW DAYS WITH EVERYONE, IT SOUNDS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SOME FAMILY MEMBERS FROM THE STATES COME VISIT US. :) 

WE WENT ON A 2HR OPEN AIR BUS TOUR OF WASHINGTON,  THE TOUR GUIDE WAS VERY GOOD AND WE SAW ALL THERE WAS TO SEE. WE COULD TOUR THE BUILDING'S FREE OF CHARGE BUT THE WALKING WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO MUCH FOR EILEEN, IT WAS VERY HOT.

WE PASSED THE WHITE HOUSE AND THERE IS AN EXTRA FENCE BUILT FURTHER AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL GATES, HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE TAKING PHOTO'S. 

WATCHED A FEW CORRIE EPISODES  LAST NIGHT AFTER THE BBQ, I HAD 3 WEEKS RECORDED  ::) SO I HAVE A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO.

THE RAIN HAS STOPPED, IT RAINED ALL NIGHT BUT WE REALLY NEEDED IT. 

I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER.      ** 

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21861 on: July 23, 2018, 01:23:17 AM »
HI LIZ, IT WAS LOVELY SPENDING A FEW DAYS WITH EVERYONE, IT SOUNDS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SOME FAMILY MEMBERS FROM THE STATES COME VISIT US. :) 
WE WENT ON A 2HR OPEN AIR BUS TOUR OF WASHINGTON,  THE TOUR GUIDE WAS VERY GOOD AND WE SAW ALL THERE WAS TO SEE. WE COULD TOUR THE BUILDING'S FREE OF CHARGE BUT THE WALKING WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO MUCH FOR EILEEN, IT WAS VERY HOT.
WE PASSED THE WHITE HOUSE AND THERE IS AN EXTRA FENCE BUILT FURTHER AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL GATES, HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE TAKING PHOTO'S. 
 WATCHED A FEW CORRIE EPISODES  LAST NIGHT AFTER THE BBQ, I HAD 3 WEEKS RECORDED  ::) SO I HAVE A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO.
THE RAIN HAS STOPPED, IT RAINED ALL NIGHT BUT WE REALLY NEEDED IT. 
I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER.      **

RUBY, THAT TOUR SOUNDED WONDERFUL AND YOU DIDN'T NEED WALKING SHOES EITHER HA. GOOD WAY TO SEE THE SIGHTS THOSE BUS TOURS.  3 WKS IS A LOT TO CATCH UP ON BUT YOU'LL DO IT HA.   IT POURED   A GOOD PART OF THE DAY HERE. IT REALLY CAME DOWN, MY FRIEND  AND  HER HUSBAND , ALTOGETHER THERE WAS 17 OF THEM WENT ON A BIKE / PICNIC/ BBQ  YESTERDAY.  I'M GLAD THEY PICKED  YESTERDAY TO DO IT.  SHE SAID IT STARTED TO RAIN WHILE THEY WERE HAVING THE PICNIC BUT  NOT LONG .  THEY WERE DOWN AT NIAGRA , HAD LUNCH , WENT ON THE BIKE RIDE  CAME HOME AND THEN WENT TO A BBQ AT  ONE OF THE FRIENDS HOUSES AND  THEY HAD A POOL AND A HOT TUB WHICH THE RIDERS WERE GLAD TO USE AFTER THE RIDING HA.  ME, I JUST LAY IN BED AND  READ  HA.  I TRUELY NEED TO SEE A DENTIST.  I HAVE  A HOLE IN MY TOOTH AND I KEEP POKING IT WITH M Y TOUNGE, IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY.  I'M GLAD  SOME OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE GOING TO COME AND VISIT YOU,   I'M SURE YOU MUST BE TIRED.  LIZ :-* 

sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21862 on: July 23, 2018, 04:48:39 PM »
HI LIZ, THE TRIP WAS WORTH IT.  I TALKED TO EILEEN THIS MORNING AND LIKE MYSELF SHE'S TRYING TO GET BACK TO NORMAL. :D

I HAVE THE WINDOWS AND DOORS OPEN BUT I THINK IT'S A BIT HUMID SO I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO TURN THE A/C ON.

LIZ GET TO THE DENTIST AS SOON AS YOU CAN, A TOOTH ACHE CAN DRIVE YOU CRAZY AND IT'S NOT ALWAYS EASY TO GET AN APPOINTMENT.   

YOUR FRIENDS SOUND LIKE VERY ACTIVE PEOPLE, GOOD FOR THEM   O0

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21863 on: July 23, 2018, 05:05:54 PM »
HI LIZ, THE TRIP WAS WORTH IT.  I TALKED TO EILEEN THIS MORNING AND LIKE MYSELF SHE'S TRYING TO GET BACK TO NORMAL. :D

I HAVE THE WINDOWS AND DOORS OPEN BUT I THINK IT'S A BIT HUMID SO I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO TURN THE A/C ON.

LIZ GET TO THE DENTIST AS SOON AS YOU CAN, A TOOTH ACHE CAN DRIVE YOU CRAZY AND IT'S NOT ALWAYS EASY TO GET AN APPOINTMENT.   
YOUR FRIENDS SOUND LIKE VERY ACTIVE PEOPLE, GOOD FOR THEM   O0

RUBY, ALL THOSE FRIENDS ARE MY FRIEND'S FRIENDS.  HA  :D   ANYWAY  I HEARD IT'S GOING TO BE VERY HUMID BECAUSE OF THE RAIN YESTERDAY AND THE GRASS GOT WELL WATERED.  YOU MIGHT HAVE TO PUT THE AIR ON. I HAVE TO GET A DENTIST WHERE MY SCOOTER CAN GET INTO.  MY FRIEND GOES TO ONE IN THIS PLAZA BESIDE OUR BUILDING BUT I PHONED AND SHE SAID I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE ROOM WITH  HYGENIST. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN DO EXCEPT TAKE ADVIL  FOR NOW.  TIME FOR LUNCH.  SEE YOU LATER.  LIZ :-* :-* 
sixtyniner

jillyfred

« Reply #21864 on: July 23, 2018, 07:10:07 PM »

LIZ OVER HERE WE HAVE DENTISTS WHO WILL GO TO A PERSON`S HOME IF THEY ARE NOT ABLE
TO VISIT THE SURGERY FOR EITHER MOBILITY,ILLNESS,ELDERLY AND FRAIL.
SURELY IN A COUNTRY AS CANADA IS THIS SERVICE IS IN OPERATION THERE.
TOOTHACHE IS A DREADFUL AFFLICTION -DO HAVE SOMEONE MAKE ENQUIRIES FOR YOU
WITH YOUR DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH.

JILLY :-*

mcd

« Reply #21865 on: July 23, 2018, 08:17:11 PM »

LIZ THERE IS A GROUP WHO DO HOME VISITS  THEY ARE CALLED. EPICITI

HERE IS  THE NUMBER  905 237. 8422  THEY HAVE A OFFICE WHERE YOU LIVE 

HOPE THATS HELPFUL xx

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

urneygirl

« Reply #21866 on: July 23, 2018, 09:08:03 PM »
HI JEAN, GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO GIVE LIZ SOME ADVICE THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A TOOTH ACHE.

I HAVE JUST BEEN READING ABOUT THE SHOOTING IN TORONTO LAST NIGHT, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAS HAPPENED AGAIN :(  THERE ISN'T MUCH IFORMATION ABOUT THE SHOOTER BUT  I GUESS THE POLICE WILL HAVE TO GET ALL THE FACTS BEFORE A STATMENT IS MADE. I THINK 16 PEOPLE WERE INJURED AND I READ EARLIER A TEENAGER AND A CHILD HAVE DIED, IT'S  VERY SAD.

HI JILLY, IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU,  DROP IN ANYTIME WE LIKE COMPANY :)   

urneygirl

« Reply #21867 on: July 23, 2018, 09:18:49 PM »
LIZ, I HAD TO GIVE INTO THE A/C ::)

jillyfred

« Reply #21868 on: July 23, 2018, 09:39:46 PM »

Thank you Urney Girl.

jilly
 :)

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21869 on: July 23, 2018, 10:45:25 PM »
LIZ THERE IS A GROUP WHO DO HOME VISITS  THEY ARE CALLED. EPICITI

HERE IS  THE NUMBER  905 237. 8422  THEY HAVE A OFFICE WHERE YOU LIVE 

HOPE THATS HELPFUL xx

JEAN I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU SENDING THIS #.  I JUST PHONED AND THEY ARE CLOSED.  BUT I HAD TO  PUT A ONE IN FRONT SO I HOPE IT'S NOT LONG DISTANCE TO GO.  I LEFT MY INFO.  AND HOPE THEY CALL BACK.  I  PHONED  TWO OTHERS  BEFORE THAT.  ONE IN MY PLAZA WHO IS NOT SURE  BUT I COULD GO OVER AND CHECK WITH THEM.  THE OTHER  IS  IN THE BURLINGTON MALL AND  THEY THINK THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO ACCOMADATE ME.  BUT I MADE AN APP. FOR FRIDAY WHEN THE DENTIST WILL HAVE A LOOK AT MY MOUTH AND  I CAN STILL BE IN MY SCOOTER FOR THAT, IF I HAVE TO COME BACK THEN  THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY OF HOW I GET INTO THE CHAIR.  I HAD PHONED MY OLD DENTIST AND   EVEN THOUGH I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO  GET IN THERE THE LADY WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH GIVING ME  PHONE #S  AND TOLD ME TO PHONE BACK AND  SHE WOULD  TRY AND THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE.  I GUESS TILL THEN IT'S THE EXTRA STRENGTH ADVIL CAPSULES.  THANKS AGAIN   JEAN.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner