Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1499230 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22020 on: September 11, 2018, 09:06:03 PM »
LIZ WE DON'T HAVE ANY TREES IN OUR BACK GARDEN BUT WE DO HAVE TO CLEAN UP THE LEAVES & BRANCHES FROM 2 NEIGHBOURS BEHIND US. BOBBY  WAS ABLE TO GET INTO THE GARDEN THIS MORNING TO CUT SOME BRANCHES AND CLEAR THINGS UP, HE WILL NEED THE HEAVIER SAW FOR THE BIG BRANCH.
BOTH HOUSES BEHIND ME HAVE THE SAME TREES AND THEY DIDN'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO HOW BIG THEY WOULD GROW.

THE SUN IS SHINING AGAIN THANK GOODNESS, OUR HOUSE WAS REALLY COLD YESTERDAY, LIKE LILLIAN, I WAS TEMPTED TO TURN ON THE FIRE  BUT LAST NIGHT I JUST PUT ON MY WINTER HOUSECOAT AND I WAS FINE   ;)
I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING WELL TODAY  :-* :-*

THE SAME HERE RUBY,  I DID NOT HAVE ANY TREES BUT  MY GARDEN WAS FULL OF LEAVES FROM THE  NEIGHBOUR'S  TREES AND THEY DIDN'T CARE.  THEY HAD  A  TREE THAT GREW FROM ONE OF THOSE "HELICOPTERS" THAT FELL AND  IT STARTED GROWING AND THEY LET IT.  IT GREW SO TALL  AND THE NEIGHBOURS NEXT DOOR  TOLD THEM TO  CUT IT HALF DOWN AS IT WOULD FALL ON THEIR HOUSE IF IT FELL OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND SO  HE HAD TO  HIRE A COMPANY THAT CAME AND  DID IT SAFTLY.   HE SHOULD HAVE NOT LET IT GROW IN THE FIRST PLACE , SERVES HIM RIGHT.   IT HAS BRIGHTENED UP BUT STILL COOL BUT LETS  HOPE THEY HEAT COMES BACK AGAIN , IT WENT COOL TOO SOON.  HA.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22021 on: September 14, 2018, 10:38:22 PM »
HI EVERONE,  CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN  OVER 3 DAYS AND  I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HA.  DON'T WORRY I'VE  NOT RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY.  HA.   AND IF I HAVE WELL I CAN ALWAYS COMPLAIN.   I WENT OUT YESTERDAY ROUND TO THE SHOPS , DID SOME SHOPPING BUT I FORGET I CAN'T DO A LOT AND CAME BACK WITH  A BASKET FULL AND A SHOPPING BAG OVER THE HANDLE OF MY SCOOTER.  WHEN I GOT INSIDE THE LOBBY I STOPPED TO TALK TO  SOME ONE AND ENDED UP STAYING  FOR THE TEA WHICH STARTS AT  6 ANYWAY BY THE TIME I GOT  TO MY APARTMENT I HAD BEEN ON THE SCOOTER FOR 5 HRS AND  I PAYED FOR IT ,  I REALLY DID ENJOY  TALKING WITH ALL THE LADIES BUT I HAVE TO REMEMBER I CAN'T STAY THAT LONG AGAIN.   IT'S THE WEEKEND AGAIN SO I HOPE  YOU ALL HAD A GOOD WEEK AND   IF YOU HAVE PLANS FOR THE WK. END I HOPE IT STAYS NICE.   IT'S SUPPOSED TO  WARM UP.  BUT I GUESS WATCHING THE NEWS  WE SHOULD BE THANKING THE LORD  IT'S NOT US.  ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22022 on: September 15, 2018, 04:07:54 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M ALSO BACK  :-*

WE HAD A LOVELY COUPLE OF DAYS AWAY, WEATHER WAS GREAT AND BOBBY HAD A GOOD B-DAY. THE HOTEL SENT A BOTTLE OF WINE AND CHOCOLATE TO OUR ROOM FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY, IT WAS A NICE SURPRISE. :)

IT'S SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A VERY BUSY DAY YESTERDAY, I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU GETTING OUT AND ABOUT, GOODNESS KNOWS WHEN THE WEATHER WILL CHANGE AND THEN WE'LL BE COMPLAINING ::)

I'M GOING TO CHECK OUT THE THREADS NOW AND SEE WHAT I HAVE MISSED   :)

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22023 on: September 15, 2018, 05:55:32 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M ALSO BACK  :-*

WE HAD A LOVELY COUPLE OF DAYS AWAY, WEATHER WAS GREAT AND BOBBY HAD A GOOD B-DAY. THE HOTEL SENT A BOTTLE OF WINE AND CHOCOLATE TO OUR ROOM FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY, IT WAS A NICE SURPRISE. :)

IT'S SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A VERY BUSY DAY YESTERDAY, I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU GETTING OUT AND ABOUT, GOODNESS KNOWS WHEN THE WEATHER WILL CHANGE AND THEN WE'LL BE COMPLAINING ::)
I'M GOING TO CHECK OUT THE THREADS NOW AND SEE WHAT I HAVE MISSED   :)

GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK RUBY, IT'S NICE TO  BE ABLE TO GET AWAY  FOR A FEW DAYS AND  I THINK I FORGOT TO WISH BOBBY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  IT WAS NICE THE HOTEL SENT YOU A BOTTLE OF WINE AND CHOCS.   DID YOU GET STUCK INTO THEM HA.  I'M GLAD THE WEATHER STAYED NICE FOR YOU.   IT'S BEEN KINDA QUIET LATELY, I GUESS PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THE LAST DAYS OF SUMMER AND WHY NOT IF THE WEATHER STAYS GOOD.  MUCH AS I ENJOYED  BEING DOWN STAIRS  THE OTHER DAY I WAS TOO LONG SITTING AND PAYED FOR IT, MY OWN FAULT, I  HAVE TO  MIND THE TIME.   BUT I KNOW I CAN GO DOWN ANYTIME I WANT AND THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE AND IF NOT , NO BIG DEAL I HAVE MY BOOK. HA.   HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22024 on: September 17, 2018, 03:42:10 PM »
HI LIZ,  I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER TODAY. WE DID A PARADE AND A CONCERT YESTERDAY FOR THE LEGION, IT WAS A VERY LONG AND HOT DAY.

I GET MY OTHER EYE TREATED THIS AFTERNOON SO I KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT THIS TIME. ::)

MY SISTER HAS GONE BACK HOME FOR A MONTH, SHE LEFT LAST NIGHT AND WE JUST GOT WORD SHE ARRIVED WITH NO PROBLEMS, SHE WAS A BIT WORIED ABOUT TRAVELLING ON HER OWN. SHE WILL STAY AT MY BROTHERS IN LAMBEG,  WE ALSO HAVE LOTS OF FAMILY IN BELFAST SO SHE WILL BE FINE.   :)

I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY POSTS I HAD WHEN I SIGNED IN, IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ON THE WORD GAME  :D

TAKE CARE LOVE AND I'LL SEE YOU LATER   :-* :-*

jillyfred

« Reply #22025 on: September 17, 2018, 03:51:36 PM »

Welcome back Ruby-I am sure you had a lovely time.
Great your Sister is over here for a visit and all went well and on schedule for her journey-makes
all the difference.
Lambeg is nice-she will no doubt enjoy a few trips-into Sprucefield and Lisburn!
Plus visiting family around the place.
Hope all went well today with your eye appointment.Yes,knowing exactly what to expect is half
the battle.The unknown is always very hard.
I am sure your Sister has told you our weather is a bit dull-but not cold really-actually at night in
bed its really too warm-well I find it so!
jilly
 :)

jillyfred

« Reply #22026 on: September 17, 2018, 04:03:15 PM »

YES LIZ-VERY QUIET REALLY ALL OVER THE FORUM-HOWEVER-AS YOU SAID-PEOPLE
ARE PROBABLY GETTING THEMSELVES ORGANISED IN AUTUMN FOR WINTER!
GARDEN JOBBIES -CHILDREN BACK TO SCHOOL ETCETERA.
I AM DOING MUCH OF THE SAME-AGA GETTING ITS ANNUAL SERVICE TOMORROW,
BOILER ALSO GETTING ITS ANNUAL SERVICE LATER IN THE WEEK.
OBVIOUSLY CENTRAL HEATING HAS NOT BEEN ON SINCE APRIL-AND STILL NOT ON!
TRY TO POSPONE THAT AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.
GREAT AGGIE AGA HEATS MY WATER ALSO-AND MY SHOWERS AND BATHS ARE ALSO
SERVED FROM HER!SO `SHE`EARNS HER KEEP!
YOUR CERTAINLY GETTING OUT AND ABOUT LIZ-WHICH IS SUPER-AND YES-GUESS YOU
JUST HAVE TO `MONITOR`HOW LONG YOU STAY CHATTING-5 HOURS WAS RATHER LONG
FOR YOU TO DEAL WITH.
HOPE YOUR FEELING OKAY TODAY-YOUR SOME `MOVIE `BUFF !!!

JILLY 
 :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #22027 on: September 17, 2018, 04:24:21 PM »
HI JILLY, I WAS ABOUT TO SIGN OUT WHEN I SAW YOUR POST. I GET MY EYE DONE THIS AFTERNOON  AND I WILL BE GLAD TO GET IT OVER WITH.

I HAVEN'T SPOKE TO MY SISTER YET, MY NIECE JUST SENT A MESSAGE TO SAY SHE HAD ARRIVED OK. YES,  SHE WILL BE IN SPRUCEFIELD AND PRIMARK  :)

OUR WEATHER IS STILL VERY HOT, I HOPE MOTHER NATURE DOSEN'T PLAY TRICKS ON US AND GIVE US A BAD WINTER.  :-\

YOUR AGA SOUNDS GREAT AND SHE REALLY DOES EARN HER KEEP  :D

I WILL HAVE TO GO NOW SO I'LL SEE YOU ALL LATER :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22028 on: September 17, 2018, 08:20:39 PM »
HI LIZ,  I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER TODAY. WE DID A PARADE AND A CONCERT YESTERDAY FOR THE LEGION, IT WAS A VERY LONG AND HOT DAY.
I GET MY OTHER EYE TREATED THIS AFTERNOON SO I KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT THIS TIME. ::)

MY SISTER HAS GONE BACK HOME FOR A MONTH, SHE LEFT LAST NIGHT AND WE JUST GOT WORD SHE ARRIVED WITH NO PROBLEMS, SHE WAS A BIT WORIED ABOUT TRAVELLING ON HER OWN. SHE WILL STAY AT MY BROTHERS IN LAMBEG,  WE ALSO HAVE LOTS OF FAMILY IN BELFAST SO SHE WILL BE FINE.   :)
I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY POSTS I HAD WHEN I SIGNED IN, IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ON THE WORD GAME  :D
TAKE CARE LOVE AND I'LL SEE YOU LATER   :-* :-*

THANKS RUBY,  JUST HAVE TO WATCH THE TIME HA.  I HOPE YOUR SISTER HAS A GREAT TIME AND  GOD LOVE HER FOR GOING ON HER OWN.  I KNOW IT MUST HAVE BEEN HARD ON YOUSE BECAUSE OF THE HUMIDITY.  I'VE MY AIR ON SINCE THE OTHER DAY.  PUT IT ON WHILE SITTING HERE TO GET COOL, IMAGINE, AND KEPT IT ON.   GOOD LUCK WITH THE OTHER EYE LOVE.  BY THE WAY , WHAT IS THE WORD GAME.  ANYWAY I'VE JUST HAD A NIBBLE BUT NOT VERY HUNGRY, GET THIS, HAD TWO SAUSAGE ROLLS EARLY ON AND I'M STILL FULL.  DIPPED THEM IN HP. HA.  I GOT THEM IN THE DUTCH STORE IN THE PLAZA AND THEY ARE GOOD AS WELL AS CHEAPER THAN THE BRITISH SHOP THAT'S IN THE PLAZA TOO.   WELL LOVE I'M GOING SO WAITING TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EYE.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22029 on: September 17, 2018, 08:28:48 PM »
YES LIZ-VERY QUIET REALLY ALL OVER THE FORUM-HOWEVER-AS YOU SAID-PEOPLE
ARE PROBABLY GETTING THEMSELVES ORGANISED IN AUTUMN FOR WINTER!
GARDEN JOBBIES -CHILDREN BACK TO SCHOOL ETCETERA.
I AM DOING MUCH OF THE SAME-AGA GETTING ITS ANNUAL SERVICE TOMORROW,
BOILER ALSO GETTING ITS ANNUAL SERVICE LATER IN THE WEEK.
OBVIOUSLY CENTRAL HEATING HAS NOT BEEN ON SINCE APRIL-AND STILL NOT ON!
TRY TO POSPONE THAT AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.
GREAT AGGIE AGA HEATS MY WATER ALSO-AND MY SHOWERS AND BATHS ARE ALSO
SERVED FROM HER!SO `SHE`EARNS HER KEEP!
YOUR CERTAINLY GETTING OUT AND ABOUT LIZ-WHICH IS SUPER-AND YES-GUESS YOU
JUST HAVE TO `MONITOR`HOW LONG YOU STAY CHATTING-5 HOURS WAS RATHER LONG
FOR YOU TO DEAL WITH.
HOPE YOUR FEELING OKAY TODAY-YOUR SOME `MOVIE `BUFF !!!

JILLY 
 :-*

JILLY,  YOU'RE RIGHT AS USUAL, I DID STAY TO LONG AND I GET FRUSTRATED I CAN'T STAY LONGER HA.  BUT THAT'S WHAT I PAY FOR MY SINS. HA.   THE LONGER YOU KEEP THE HEATING OF THE MORE YOU SAVE.  GOOD FOR  YOU IF YOU CAN GET BY SOME OTHER WAY. THE LAST TIME I WAS HOME MY SISTER  DID OUR LAUNDRY, SHE DID LAUNDRY EVERY DAY AND HUNG IT OUT,  SHE LIVES IN LISBURN, I USE TO LOVE GOING OUT TO VISIT HER BEFORE  I GOT MARRIED, EVERY WK END , WE WOULD CATCH THE TRAIN  AND COMING HOME WAS MURDER RUNNING FOR THE BUS TO  TAKE US TO THE STATION HA.   WELL I HOPE YOUR BOILER PASSES  IT'S TEST HA.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22030 on: September 18, 2018, 12:15:19 AM »
HI LIZ, I'M STILL ALIVE :D I WAS WORRIED ABOUT GETTING MY OTHER EYE DONE, THEY PUT DROPS IN YOUR EYE 1 HOUR BEFORE YOU GET THE LASER AND THEY ADVISE YOU THAT IT GIVES YOU A  HEADACHE, BY THE TIME THE HOUR IS UP THE HEADACHE HAS EASED, AND THATS WHEN I GOT THE SURGERY. THE DR IS A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL AND WAS VERY FRIENDLY. I USE DROPS 4 TIMES A DAY FOR A WEEK AND GO BACK IN A MONTH FOR A CHECK UP.

THE WORD GAME I WAS REFERING TO IS THE ONE ON THE FORUM,  ( CHANGE A LETTER MAKE ANOTHER WORD, OR A SONG TITLE )

LIZ,  YOU NEED HP SAUCE  FOR SAUSAGE ROLLS. :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22031 on: September 18, 2018, 03:49:25 AM »
HI LIZ, I'M STILL ALIVE :D I WAS WORRIED ABOUT GETTING MY OTHER EYE DONE, THEY PUT DROPS IN YOUR EYE 1 HOUR BEFORE YOU GET THE LASER AND THEY ADVISE YOU THAT IT GIVES YOU A  HEADACHE, BY THE TIME THE HOUR IS UP THE HEADACHE HAS EASED, AND THATS WHEN I GOT THE SURGERY. THE DR IS A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL AND WAS VERY FRIENDLY. I USE DROPS 4 TIMES A DAY FOR A WEEK AND GO BACK IN A MONTH FOR A CHECK UP.

THE WORD GAME I WAS REFERING TO IS THE ONE ON THE FORUM,  ( CHANGE A LETTER MAKE ANOTHER WORD, OR A SONG TITLE )
LIZ,  YOU NEED HP SAUCE  FOR SAUSAGE ROLLS. :-* :-*

I'M GLAD TO HEAR IT'S OVER AND DONE, WONDER WHY IT GIVES YOU A HEADACHE BUT I'M GLAD YOU HAD IT SO DOES THAT MEAN YOUR EYESIGHT IS BETTER?.  I PUT THOSE DROPS IN MY EYES , JUST FOR DRY EYES AND  MOST OF IT RUNS DOWN MY FACE HA.    JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING, DO YOU HAVE TO HANG AROUND FOR AN HOUR  AFTER THEY PUT THE DROPS IN. QUESTIONS QUESTIONS,   HA.   ANOTHER ONE COMING,  I AM ON A THREAD YOU  TAKE THE LAST LETTER  AND  PLACE A MOVIE.  AND THEN THE NEXT PERSON  DOES THE SAME SO ON IT GOES.  IT'S CALLED,  MOVIES THAT BEGIN WITH THE LAST LETTER.   CAN'T BELIEVE HOW LONG WE'VE BEEN GOING.    BUT I DON'T KNOW THAT ONE RUBY,  SOUNDS  INTERESTING.  WELL LOVE HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT'S REST.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22032 on: September 18, 2018, 09:16:10 PM »
I'M GLAD TO HEAR IT'S OVER AND DONE, WONDER WHY IT GIVES YOU A HEADACHE BUT I'M GLAD YOU HAD IT SO DOES THAT MEAN YOUR EYESIGHT IS BETTER?.  I PUT THOSE DROPS IN MY EYES , JUST FOR DRY EYES AND  MOST OF IT RUNS DOWN MY FACE HA.    JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING, DO YOU HAVE TO HANG AROUND FOR AN HOUR  AFTER THEY PUT THE DROPS IN. QUESTIONS QUESTIONS,   HA.   ANOTHER ONE COMING,  I AM ON A THREAD YOU  TAKE THE LAST LETTER  AND  PLACE A MOVIE.  AND THEN THE NEXT PERSON  DOES THE SAME SO ON IT GOES.  IT'S CALLED,  MOVIES THAT BEGIN WITH THE LAST LETTER.   CAN'T BELIEVE HOW LONG WE'VE BEEN GOING.    BUT I DON'T KNOW THAT ONE RUBY,  SOUNDS  INTERESTING.  WELL LOVE HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT'S REST.  LIZ :-*

LIZ I DID HAVE TO STAY IN THE CLINIC, EVERYTHING TOOK ABOUT 2 HOURS.

THE GAMES YOU PLAY ARE THE SAME ONES I HAVE BEEN PLAYING, I JUST DIDN'T GIVE THEM THE FULL TITLE :D :-*

jackiehillis

« Reply #22033 on: September 18, 2018, 11:32:21 PM »
HI EVERYONE. SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON. I HAVE HAD NO NOTIFICATIONS FROM BF FOR WEEKS NOW. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T HEARD. OUR GOOD FRIEND DESI WHYTE, PASSED AWAY YESTERDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH. A LOVELY MAN.
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22034 on: September 18, 2018, 11:33:13 PM »
LIZ I DID HAVE TO STAY IN THE CLINIC, EVERYTHING TOOK ABOUT 2 HOURS.

THE GAMES YOU PLAY ARE THE SAME ONES I HAVE BEEN PLAYING, I JUST DIDN'T GIVE THEM THE FULL TITLE :D :-*

WELL RUBY, GREAT MINDS AND ALL THAT HA.  I USE TO THINK WE'D RUN OUT OF MOVIES  BUT I GUESS THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF THEM.  OLD AND NEW.  GLAD YOU'RE BACK.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner