Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1501818 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22110 on: October 06, 2018, 12:14:50 AM »
HI LIZ, THIS REALLY IS A QUICK LOOK IN, I HAVE BEEN DOING MY VOLUNTEER WORK FOR THE BREAST CANCER CAMPAGNE TODAY AND NOW I'M GOING TO GET MY HAIR TIDIED UP FOR THE WEEKEND  ;) HI SARAH, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER.  :-* :-*

HI RUBY, I HOPE YOU MADE YOURSELF  BEAUTIFUL.  HA.  YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB  GIRL.  LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22111 on: October 06, 2018, 06:27:06 PM »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE IT   *

LIZ,  IT'S AMAZING HOW A HAIR CUT CAN PERK YOU UP, I DON'T LET MINE GET VERY LONG BUT IT NEEDED A GOOD TRIM.  :)

I DON'T KNOW IF I ASKED YOU BEFORE BUT IS YOUR BUILDING DOING ANYTHING FOR THANKSGIVING  ?  KAREN WAS GOING TO HAVE DINNER TODAY BECAUSE JUSTIN & LEAH WERE WORKING TOMORROW, THEY BOTH GOT THEIR SHIFTS CHANGED SO NOW DINNER IS TOMORROW AND THAT SUITS EVERYONE BETTER. :)

TAKE CARE  :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22112 on: October 06, 2018, 06:39:33 PM »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE IT   *

LIZ,  IT'S AMAZING HOW A HAIR CUT CAN PERK YOU UP, I DON'T LET MINE GET VERY LONG BUT IT NEEDED A GOOD TRIM.  :)

I DON'T KNOW IF I ASKED YOU BEFORE BUT IS YOUR BUILDING DOING ANYTHING FOR THANKSGIVING  ?  KAREN WAS GOING TO HAVE DINNER TODAY BECAUSE JUSTIN & LEAH WERE WORKING TOMORROW, THEY BOTH GOT THEIR SHIFTS CHANGED SO NOW DINNER IS TOMORROW AND THAT SUITS EVERYONE BETTER. :)
TAKE CARE  :-* :-*

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE HAIR CUT, I ALWAYS FEEL  BETTER WHEN I GET MINE CUT.    THE BUILDING IS NOT DOING ANYTHING FOR T.G.   I ASKED SYLVIA AND SHE SAID NO.  THIS NEW PERSON WHO TOOK OVER AS MANAGER   DOES NOT SEEM VERY INTERESTED IN STUFF LIKE THIS.  IT WAS THE SUPERS  WHO DID ALL THE ARRANGMENTS FOR JULY 1.  IS EVERYTHING  ALL DONE FOR  YOUR T.G. DINNER.  I KNOW YOU ARE NOT HAVING IT BUT THERE IS ALWAYS THE LAST MINUTE THINGS.  I CAN'T REMEMBER IF YOU ARE  HAVING IT SUN. OR MON.  ANYWAY I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE.  LOVE LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

scotland

« Reply #22113 on: October 07, 2018, 02:12:51 AM »
Liz kc  urneygirl thanks for your birthday wishes M 😂😂😂

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22114 on: October 07, 2018, 03:59:41 AM »
Liz kc  urneygirl thanks for your birthday wishes M 😂😂😂

MANDY, SEE I'M GIVING YOU YOUR FULL NAME THIS TIME HA.  I GOT YOUR PM  AND I HOPE YOU HAD  A LOVELY BIRTHDAY,   AND LOTS OF PRESENTS.  I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING OK  AND HAVE NO PAIN.  WILL PM YOU MAYBE TOMORROW.   LOVE LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22115 on: October 07, 2018, 03:41:44 PM »
LIZ, THE DINNER IS TODAY AND MY ONLY DUTY IS THE HAM, SPROUTS, AND "FLORENCE CAKES"  :D I KNOW SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM GERMAN CAKES, EVERYONE LIKE'S THEM.   :)

IT LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO HAVE RAIN FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS, BUT IT CAN CHANGE.  :) :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22116 on: October 07, 2018, 04:24:17 PM »
LIZ, THE DINNER IS TODAY AND MY ONLY DUTY IS THE HAM, SPROUTS, AND "FLORENCE CAKES"  :D I KNOW SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM GERMAN CAKES, EVERYONE LIKE'S THEM.   :)

IT LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO HAVE RAIN FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS, BUT IT CAN CHANGE.  :) :-*

I HOPE YOUSE HAVE A GREAT DAY RUBY,  JUST BEING WITH FAMILY  IS  IN IT'S SELF  ALL WE NEED.   BUT YOUR DINNER SOUNDS SO GOOD.  I LOVE SPROUTS  WITH BLACK PEPPER AND BUTTER YUM.  I'M SURE I'VE HAD  FLORENCE CAKES BUT TRUTH BE TOLD I DON'T REMEMBER.    I HAVE SOME SWISS CHALET CHICKEN LEFT OVER SO I'LL  HAVE THAT. HA.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22117 on: October 08, 2018, 07:30:23 PM »
HI LIZ, THE DINNER WENT WELL, KAREN WAS WELL ORGANISED  AND SHE DID A GREAT JOB. UNFORTUNATLY SHE HAS TO GO INTO WORK TODAY.

WE'RE JUST LAZING ABOUT TODAY, IF THE WEATHER BRIGHTENS UP WE MAY GO FOR A DRIVE. WE TALKED TO BOBBY'S SISTER TODAY AND SHE LEAVES FOR SPAIN IN THE MORNING. OUR FRIENDS ARE GOING BACK TO SCOTLAND ON THURSDAY FOR A HOLIDAY AND ARE GOING TO SEE IF THEY CAN GET A FLIGHT TO BENIDORM FOR A WEEK, IT'S AN ANNIVERSARY GIFT FROM THEIR SON SO I HOPE THEY GET TO GO  :)

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22118 on: October 08, 2018, 11:06:55 PM »
HI LIZ, THE DINNER WENT WELL, KAREN WAS WELL ORGANISED  AND SHE DID A GREAT JOB. UNFORTUNATLY SHE HAS TO GO INTO WORK TODAY.

WE'RE JUST LAZING ABOUT TODAY, IF THE WEATHER BRIGHTENS UP WE MAY GO FOR A DRIVE. WE TALKED TO BOBBY'S SISTER TODAY AND SHE LEAVES FOR SPAIN IN THE MORNING. OUR FRIENDS ARE GOING BACK TO SCOTLAND ON THURSDAY FOR A HOLIDAY AND ARE GOING TO SEE IF THEY CAN GET A FLIGHT TO BENIDORM FOR A WEEK, IT'S AN ANNIVERSARY GIFT FROM THEIR SON SO I HOPE THEY GET TO GO  :)

RUBY, SOUNDS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD DAY.  MAYBE IF YOU ASK BOBBY'S SISTER WOULD TAKE YOU TO SPAIN WITH HER HA.   YOUR FRIENDS  WILL PROBABLY GET ONE OF THOSE STAND BYS FOR NEXT TO NOTHING OVER  THE POND.  THEY ARE SO LUCKY,  MY SISTER USE TO TAKE THEM ALL THE TIME   WHAT A NICE SON THEY HAVE TO DO THAT FOR THEM.   HOPE THEY HAVE A NICE TIME.   IT'S BEEN  DULL ALL DAY AND YET IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NICE.  ONE OF MY FRIENDS WENT OUT WITH HER FRIEND  TO SWISS CHALET  FOR DINNER  AND HAD  CHICKEN , AFTER SHE CAME HOME THESE OTHER FRIENDS   SENT HER OVER A FULL TURKEY DINNER .  HA.   SO THE LADY IS CHICKENED OUT.  HA.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #22119 on: October 09, 2018, 05:30:26 AM »

LIZ, I'M SURE YOUR FRIEND IS FEELING "FOWL" AFTER ALL THAT FOOD.  ::) :D 

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A LOVELY THANKSGIVING DAY.  WE DON'T CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING HERE IN OZ - UNGRATEFUL WRETCHES!  :D

THE LAST TWO DAYS HAVE BEEN FANTASTIC AND WE GOT THE BACKYARD ALL SET UP.  DEAD CHUFFED, I AM!  I SPENT YESTERDAY AFTERNOON STRETCHED OUT ON MY NEW OUTDOOR COUCH UNDER THE UMBRELLA, WITH A SPRITZ IN ONE HAND AND MY KINDLE IN THE OTHER, BUT I KEPT SNEAKING A WEE ADMIRING LOOK AT MY NEW PLANTS, SOLAR LIGHTS, ETC.  ::)   TODAY WE HAVE BADLY NEEDED RAIN AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT AS EVERYTHING IS SO DUSTY AND DRY. 

LIZ, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR WEE GIRLS ARE THAT AGE ALREADY.  SEEMS NO TIME SINCE THEY WERE WEE.  :-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22120 on: October 09, 2018, 06:36:56 AM »
LIZ, I'M SURE YOUR FRIEND IS FEELING "FOWL" AFTER ALL THAT FOOD.  ::) :D 

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A LOVELY THANKSGIVING DAY.  WE DON'T CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING HERE IN OZ - UNGRATEFUL WRETCHES!  :D

THE LAST TWO DAYS HAVE BEEN FANTASTIC AND WE GOT THE BACKYARD ALL SET UP.  DEAD CHUFFED, I AM!  I SPENT YESTERDAY AFTERNOON STRETCHED OUT ON MY NEW OUTDOOR COUCH UNDER THE UMBRELLA, WITH A SPRITZ IN ONE HAND AND MY KINDLE IN THE OTHER, BUT I KEPT SNEAKING A WEE ADMIRING LOOK AT MY NEW PLANTS, SOLAR LIGHTS, ETC.  ::)   TODAY WE HAVE BADLY NEEDED RAIN AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT AS EVERYTHING IS SO DUSTY AND DRY. 
LIZ, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR WEE GIRLS ARE THAT AGE ALREADY.  SEEMS NO TIME SINCE THEY WERE WEE.  :-*

GOOD ONE KC,  HA.  NOW ABOUT THOSE TWO FANTASTIC DAYS YOU JUST DESCRIBED,  NOW YOU'RE  BRAGGING AND THAT'S NOT FAIR.  WE'VE HAD NOTHING BUT DULL  WEATHER AND DAMPNESS IS ALL AROUND ,  YOU KNOW I'M ONLY JOKING LOVE.  YOU DESERVE  GOOD  WEATHER AS YOU JUST CAME OUT OF WINTER WHERE THOSE  NIGHTS DROPPED DOWN LOW TO I THINK YOU SAID AROUND 14? :D STILL JOKING    LOVE.  ENJOY YOUR NICE BACKYARD  AND THE MORE YOU CAN PUT YOUR FEET UP THE BETTER.  KC I REMEMBER BABYSITTING NATASHA , THE FIRST YEAR SHE WAS BORN I  DID NOT WORK AND  WAS WITH HER A LOT.  SHE WAS SO SMALL I NEVER WANTED TO PUT HER DOWN,  NOT SO MUCH WITH LEAH (SHE'S 5)   AS  MY KNEES WERE BAD AND I COULD NOT  WALK  SO GOOD.   EVEN WITH YOUR OWN CHILDREN IT'S HARD SOMETIMES  WHEN YOU REALISE HOW OLD THEY ARE  :o   :D LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22121 on: October 09, 2018, 06:06:04 PM »
HI GIRLS,

SARAH,  I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, IT'S  LOVELY  SITTING IN THE GARDEN WHEN EVERYTHING IS ALL NICE AND FRESH, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE NEW GARDEN FURNITURE  O0.  WE STILL HAVE A COUPLE OF POTS OUTSIDE, THE PLANTERS ARE HOLDING UP WELL AND I DON'T WANT TO PULL THE PLANTS OUT YET. ENJOY YOUR SUMMER  :-*

LIZ, I REMEMBER YOU BABYSITTING THE GIRLS, YOU POSTED A COUPLE OF PHOTOS OF ONE OF THEM CLIMBIBG THE STAIRS, THEY GROW UP SO FAST.  :-*

I BETTER MOVE,  WE'RE HAVING A NEW MATTRESS DELIVERED TODAY,   THANKFULLY THEY WILL SET IT UP FOR US, THERE'S NO WAY WE COULD MANAGE IT UPSTAIRS.

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER   *

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22122 on: October 10, 2018, 04:05:08 AM »
HI GIRLS,

SARAH,  I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, IT'S  LOVELY  SITTING IN THE GARDEN WHEN EVERYTHING IS ALL NICE AND FRESH, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE NEW GARDEN FURNITURE  O0 .  WE STILL HAVE A COUPLE OF POTS OUTSIDE, THE PLANTERS ARE HOLDING UP WELL AND I DON'T WANT TO PULL THE PLANTS OUT YET. ENJOY YOUR SUMMER  :-*

LIZ, I REMEMBER YOU BABYSITTING THE GIRLS, YOU POSTED A COUPLE OF PHOTOS OF ONE OF THEM CLIMBIBG THE STAIRS, THEY GROW UP SO FAST.  :-*

I BETTER MOVE,  WE'RE HAVING A NEW MATTRESS DELIVERED TODAY,   THANKFULLY THEY WILL SET IT UP FOR US, THERE'S NO WAY WE COULD MANAGE IT UPSTAIRS.

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER   *

HI RUBY,   I WISH I COULD REMEMBER HOW I DID THAT.  I KNOW MY SON IN LAW  TOOK NATASHA TO THE MALL ONE TIME WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE AND SHE HAD HER PJS ON, HE TOOK A PHOTO OF HER WALKING DOWN THE MALL AND   SHE WAS SO CUTE.   I'M GLAD THEY ARE CARRYING THE MATTRESS UP STAIRS FOR YOU,  COULD YOU IMAGINE DOING THAT YOUSELF.  DID THEY TAKE THE OLD ONE AWAY.  I WAS TOLD TODAY WAS HOT AND HUMID, WOULD BE NICE IF IT STAYED LIKE THAT, NOW THIS IS ME SAYING THAT. HA.   ENJOY YOUR BACK AND IF THE PLANTERS ARE STILL OK, DON'T  THROW THEM OUT.  I USE TO  SHAKE THE SOIL OF THEM BEFORE  THROWING THEM OUT.  ROISIN'S  FATHR IN LAW  USES ALL THE FOR , SORRY THE WORD HAS GONE OUT OF MY HEAD BUT HE HAS A  GREAT BACK AND GROWS LOTS OF VEGS.   COMPOSES , THAT'S THE WORD.HA.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22123 on: October 10, 2018, 04:12:19 PM »
HI ALL, IT'S ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY, THE SUN IS SHINING. I KNOW IT CAN CHANGE AT THE TIP OF A HAT BUT WE WILL ENJOY IT WHILE WE CAN. :)

LIZ, THEY DID TAKE OUR OLD MATTRESS AWAY, IT'S IN GOOD CONDITION  SO THEY CAN DONATE IT TO A SHELTER.  O0

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22124 on: October 10, 2018, 07:02:47 PM »
HI ALL, IT'S ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY, THE SUN IS SHINING. I KNOW IT CAN CHANGE AT THE TIP OF A HAT BUT WE WILL ENJOY IT WHILE WE CAN. :)

LIZ, THEY DID TAKE OUR OLD MATTRESS AWAY, IT'S IN GOOD CONDITION  SO THEY CAN DONATE IT TO A SHELTER.  O0

SO GLAD TO HEAR  THEY CAN DONATE IT.  I REMEMBER DONATING ONE, ONE TIME , IT WAS MY SON'S AND HE HATED IT,  I STILL HAD THE PLASTIC ON IT IN THE GARAGE SO I KNEW IT WAS  GOOD ENOUGH TO DONATE.  GET THIS, I JUST SAT DOWN AND I PUT MY AIR ON , YEAH.  I OPENED THE VER. DOOR THIS MORNING BUT I CAN STILL FEEL THE HUMIDITY.   I BET EVERYONE IS OUT IN THEIR SHORTS HA.   MAY IT LAST.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner