Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1509745 times)

mcd

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22125 on: October 12, 2018, 02:40:28 AM »
HI GIRLS , SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON A LOT BUT I THINK MY COMPUTER IS ON ITS LAST LEGS ,IT TAKES AWHILE TO WARM UP I HAVE MY WEE ONE BUT I PREFER THE LARGER SCREEN .

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ANYONE I MAY HAVE MISSED ,I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY   :party: 

LIZ HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL FOR YOU , ARE YOU STILL GOING TO TIMS TO MEET THE LADIES ?

CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS WEATHER ,ACCORDING TO THE WEATHER CHANNEL IT'S GOING TO COOL DOWN FOR A BIT AND THEN WARM UP AGAIN , MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT KIND OF WINTER WE ARE IN FOR  ???

ONE OF MY NEIGHBOURS  WHOSE HUSBAND PASSED LAST YEAR   FELL TWO DAYS AGO  , NOW THIS LADY IS IN HER EIGHTIES  SHE ONLY HAS PERRIFFAL  SIGHT AND GOES LINE DANCING WITH US KEEPS A TIDY HOUSE  AND STILL HAS DINNER PARTIES  BUT OH MY GOODNESS WHEN I SAW HER YESTERDAY WHAT A SHOCK HER FACE WAS BRUISED  BLACK BLUE AND GREEN  GOD LOVE HER , SHE SAID" I HAVE MAKEUP THAT SHOULD COVER ALL THIS BUT IF IT DOESN'T I'M STILL GOING DANCING FRIDAY . SHE IS A TROUPER .

UNBELIEVABLE WHAT HAPPENED IN FLORIDA SOME PLACES WE HAD VISITED A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN WE STAYED IN PANAMA CITY BEACH. I'M SURE IT WILL TAKE YEARS FOR THEM TO REBUILD  MY HEART GOES OUT TO EACH AND EVERY ONE THERE .  :(

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22126 on: October 12, 2018, 04:44:31 AM »
HI GIRLS , SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON A LOT BUT I THINK MY COMPUTER IS ON ITS LAST LEGS ,IT TAKES AWHILE TO WARM UP I HAVE MY WEE ONE BUT I PREFER THE LARGER SCREEN .

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ANYONE I MAY HAVE MISSED ,I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY   :party: 

LIZ HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL FOR YOU , ARE YOU STILL GOING TO TIMS TO MEET THE LADIES ?

CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS WEATHER ,ACCORDING TO THE WEATHER CHANNEL IT'S GOING TO COOL DOWN FOR A BIT AND THEN WARM UP AGAIN , MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT KIND OF WINTER WE ARE IN FOR  ???

ONE OF MY NEIGHBOURS  WHOSE HUSBAND PASSED LAST YEAR   FELL TWO DAYS AGO  , NOW THIS LADY IS IN HER EIGHTIES  SHE ONLY HAS PERRIFFAL  SIGHT AND GOES LINE DANCING WITH US KEEPS A TIDY HOUSE  AND STILL HAS DINNER PARTIES  BUT OH MY GOODNESS WHEN I SAW HER YESTERDAY WHAT A SHOCK HER FACE WAS BRUISED  BLACK BLUE AND GREEN  GOD LOVE HER , SHE SAID" I HAVE MAKEUP THAT SHOULD COVER ALL THIS BUT IF IT DOESN'T I'M STILL GOING DANCING FRIDAY . SHE IS A TROUPER .

UNBELIEVABLE WHAT HAPPENED IN FLORIDA SOME PLACES WE HAD VISITED A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN WE STAYED IN PANAMA CITY BEACH. I'M SURE IT WILL TAKE YEARS FOR THEM TO REBUILD  MY HEART GOES OUT TO EACH AND EVERY ONE THERE .  :(

JEAN I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR NEIGHBOUR,  GOD I HOPE I HAVE THAT MUCH ENERGY WHEN OR IF I REACH MY EIGHTIES.  THE POOR THING.   MY  HOUSEKEEPER  CAME TODAY AND I WAS SO  GLAD TO HAVE HER BACK.   SHE HAD BEEN OF ALL SUMMER BECAUSE SHE SLIPPED AND FELL IN HER HOUSE.  SHE HAD WASHED THE FLOOR IN HER BATHROOM AND FORGOT TO WATCH IT AND IN HER BAREFEET SHE WENT IN RATHER QUICKLY AND DOWN SHE WENT BUT HER RIGHT FOOT HIT THE FRAME OF THE DOOR REALLY HARD AND AS SHE FELL SHE ALSO TWISTED HER FOOT.  LONG AND SHORT  SHE BROKE A SMALL BONE AND CRUSHED  HER FOOT, SHE ENDED UP  WEARING ONE OF THOSE BOOTS  AND JUST TOOK IT OF GOING TO BED.  SHE ONLY STARTED BACK TO WORK  AGAIN BUT THEY SAID  HER FOOT WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME AS IT WAS.  SHE'S HOPING IN TIME THE PAIN WILL  GO COMPLETLY.   SO IT'S SO EASY TO FALL.    THANKS FOR ASKING JEAN, BUT  EXCEPT FOR ALL THE USUAL COMPLAINTS , EVERYTHINGS THE SAME HA.  I HAVE HAD MY DOOR OPEN THESE LAST FEW DAYS  AND IT WAS LOVELY BUT SITTING HERE NOW I CAN FEEL IT COOL AND I JUST CLOSED THE DOOR OVER, I MIGHT HAVE TO CLOSE IT AGAIN IN THE MORNING AS IT SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME TEMP AS IT IS NOW  ::)   I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET THE GIRLS  A FEW WKS AGO BUT WAS NOT FEELING WELL SO I HAD TO MISS BUT  THEY WANT ME TO GO OUT FOR MY B.DAY SO IN THE MORNING I'M GOING TO TRY AND BOOK THE HANDY VAN. YOU ARE NOT  ALLOWED  BEFORE 2 WKS.  SO WE'LL SEE.  WELL IT'S NEAR BED TIME AGAIN.   NIGHT EVERYONE.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22127 on: October 12, 2018, 09:28:20 PM »
HI GIRLS, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL.

I HAVE BEEN BUSY THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, JEAN, WE WENT FOR A NICE DRIVE YESTERDAY TO PORT PERRY TO SEE THE FALL COLOURS, IT WAS A LOVELY DRIVE, WE STOPPED AT THE WHITE FEATHER FOR AWHILE, THAT PLACE IS ALWAYS PACKED, IT'S LIKE ALLADINS  CAVE :D

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBOUR, POOR THING IS BEING VERY BRAVE  :( HOW ARE THE POPPIES GOING ?

I'M NOT LONG HOME FROM THE PICKERING MALL, I WAS HELPING TO SELL THE RAFFLE TICKETS FOR THE BREAST CANCER CAMPAIGN. I GO BACK TOMORROW FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS, I ENJOY DOING IT BECAUSE YOU GET TO MEET, AND TALK TO SOME LOVELY PEOPLE. :)

LIZ, GLAD TO HEAR YOU GOT YOUR REGULAR HOUSEKEEPER BACK, IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE WENT THROUGH A BAD TIME. SORRY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO USE THE HANDY VAN YET, I GUESS THEY HAVE THEIR RULES AND IT'S WHOEVER GETS TO THEM FIRST. KEEP TRYING :-*   

TO ALL OUR OTHER WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND   :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22128 on: October 12, 2018, 10:20:04 PM »
HI GIRLS, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL.

I HAVE BEEN BUSY THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, JEAN, WE WENT FOR A NICE DRIVE YESTERDAY TO PORT PERRY TO SEE THE FALL COLOURS, IT WAS A LOVELY DRIVE, WE STOPPED AT THE WHITE FEATHER FOR AWHILE, THAT PLACE IS ALWAYS PACKED, IT'S LIKE ALLADINS  CAVE :D

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBOUR, POOR THING IS BEING VERY BRAVE  :( HOW ARE THE POPPIES GOING ?

I'M NOT LONG HOME FROM THE PICKERING MALL, I WAS HELPING TO SELL THE RAFFLE TICKETS FOR THE BREAST CANCER CAMPAIGN. I GO BACK TOMORROW FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS, I ENJOY DOING IT BECAUSE YOU GET TO MEET, AND TALK TO SOME LOVELY PEOPLE. :)

LIZ, GLAD TO HEAR YOU GOT YOUR REGULAR HOUSEKEEPER BACK, IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE WENT THROUGH A BAD TIME. SORRY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO USE THE HANDY VAN YET, I GUESS THEY HAVE THEIR RULES AND IT'S WHOEVER GETS TO THEM FIRST. KEEP TRYING :-*   
TO ALL OUR OTHER WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND   :-* *

RUBY,  GUESS WHAT,  FIRST THING THIS MORNING I BOOKED  THE VAN FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND THEY HAD NO PROBLEMS.  HAD TO PHONE BACK LATER TO CHANGE THE SWISS CHALET  AS  IT WAS THE WRONG ONE.  WILL USE IT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON TUESDAY TO GET TO THE EYE DR.  I'M GLAD YOU HAD A NICE DRIVE YESTERDAY WHEN IT WAS NICE  AND STILL WARM, I HAD TO CLOSE MY DOOR THIS MORNING , IT WAS COLD SITTING HERE.  MY FRIEND SAID IT WAS COLD OUTSIDE.  SHE IS GOING TO A WEDDING TOMORROW BUT IT'S ALL INSIDE BUT SHE IS TAKING A HEAVIER PASHMENA < SR?  WITH HER GOING FROM AND TO CAR ETC.  I HOPE YOU SELL LOTS OF TICKETS  TOMORROW GIRL.  I AM GLAD I GOT HER BACK TOO RUBY,  I NEVER HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING SHE JUST DOES IT ALL AND ESPECIALLY MY BED, I USE TO BE EXCUSTED TRYING TO EXPLAIN HOW TO MAKE IT TO SUIT ME, I NEED IT MADE  A CERTAIN WAY TO GET IN AND OUT OF, ANYWAY  I LOVE HAVING HER BACK.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #22129 on: October 13, 2018, 06:25:18 AM »

AFTERNOON ALL. 
JEAN, YOUR NEIGHBOUR SOUNDS LIKE A REAL CHARACTER AND I HOPE SHE RECOVERS WELL FROM HER FALL.  AS WE GET OLDER, WE DON'T BOUNCE LIKE WE USED TO.  WHAT A TRAGEDY IN FLORIDA.  FEEL SO SORRY FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE HAVING TO COPE WITH THE AFTERMATH OF SUCH DEVASTATION.  :-* 

RUBY, THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A NEW MATTRESS AS WELL.  BET YOU COULDN'T WAIT TO GET INTO BED.   ;) 

LIZ, I ALWAYS REMEMBER WHEN WE FIRST CAME TO OZ.  WE WENT OUT FOR A MEAL IN THE EVENING AND THERE WERE CHILDREN DRESSED IN THEIR PJS AND DRESSING GOWNS AND SLIPPERS.  WE COULDN'T GET OVER IT AS THAT WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IN BELFAST (BACK IN '67 ANYWAY).  BUT THEN WE REALISED HOW SENSIBLE IT WAS - THE KIDS USUALLY FALL ASLEEP IN THE CAR AND THEN YOU CAN PUT THEM STRAIGHT INTO BED WITHOUT HAVING THE HASSLE OF UNDRESSING THEM, ETC.  I'M GLAD YOU'VE GOT YOUR USUAL LADY BACK WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU NEED.  :-*

DID ANYBODY WATCH EUGENIE'S WEDDING LAST NIGHT?  I'M NOT A FAN OF ANDREW AND HIS DAUGHTERS AT ALL, BUT I DO LIKE A WEDDING AND SEEING ALL THE STYLES.  I THOUGHT HER DRESS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND HER GROOM LOOKED VERY NERVOUS.  THE CHILDREN WERE GORGEOUS.  IT WAS HILARIOUS WATCHING ALL THE LADIES TRYING TO KEEP THEIR HATS ON AND THE MEN CHASING THE ONES THAT GOT AWAY IN THE WIND.  :D

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND Y'ALL.  :-*

Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22130 on: October 13, 2018, 01:24:08 PM »
AFTERNOON ALL. 
JEAN, YOUR NEIGHBOUR SOUNDS LIKE A REAL CHARACTER AND I HOPE SHE RECOVERS WELL FROM HER FALL.  AS WE GET OLDER, WE DON'T BOUNCE LIKE WE USED TO.  WHAT A TRAGEDY IN FLORIDA.  FEEL SO SORRY FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE HAVING TO COPE WITH THE AFTERMATH OF SUCH DEVASTATION.  :-* 

RUBY, THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A NEW MATTRESS AS WELL.  BET YOU COULDN'T WAIT TO GET INTO BED.   ;) 

LIZ, I ALWAYS REMEMBER WHEN WE FIRST CAME TO OZ.  WE WENT OUT FOR A MEAL IN THE EVENING AND THERE WERE CHILDREN DRESSED IN THEIR PJS AND DRESSING GOWNS AND SLIPPERS.  WE COULDN'T GET OVER IT AS THAT WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IN BELFAST (BACK IN '67 ANYWAY).  BUT THEN WE REALISED HOW SENSIBLE IT WAS - THE KIDS USUALLY FALL ASLEEP IN THE CAR AND THEN YOU CAN PUT THEM STRAIGHT INTO BED WITHOUT HAVING THE HASSLE OF UNDRESSING THEM, ETC.  I'M GLAD YOU'VE GOT YOUR USUAL LADY BACK WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU NEED.  :-*

DID ANYBODY WATCH EUGENIE'S WEDDING LAST NIGHT?  I'M NOT A FAN OF ANDREW AND HIS DAUGHTERS AT ALL, BUT I DO LIKE A WEDDING AND SEEING ALL THE STYLES.  I THOUGHT HER DRESS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND HER GROOM LOOKED VERY NERVOUS.  THE CHILDREN WERE GORGEOUS.  IT WAS HILARIOUS WATCHING ALL THE LADIES TRYING TO KEEP THEIR HATS ON AND THE MEN CHASING THE ONES THAT GOT AWAY IN THE WIND.  :D
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND Y'ALL.  :-*

KC,  I FEEL FOR THOSE PEOPLE IN FLORIDA  AS  WELL,  LOSING YOUR HOME ETC.  GOD HELP THEM.    I  LIKED YOUR IDEA OF THE KIDS GOING OUT TO EAT WITH THEIR PJS ON, I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT HERE BUT YOU'RE RIGHT, THEY FALL ASLEEP  GOING HOME AND HOW EASY IS IT TO LIFT THEM  STRAIGHT INTO BED.  MAYBE IF YOU WERE AT SOMEONE'S HOUSE AND THEN DRESSING THEM FOR BED BEFORE GOING  HOME.   I NEVER EVEN KNEW SHE WAS GETTING MARRIED TILL THE OTHER DAY I SAW HER AND HER HUSBAND IN THAT CARRIGE, NOT SPELT RIGHT, ANYWAY I THOUGHT SHE LOOKED LOVELY BUT THERE WAS NOT THE BIG HOOPLA  THERE WAS FOR ANY OTHER ROYAL GETTING MARRIED AND I HEARD THEM SAY SHE WAS 9th IN LINE FOR THE THROWN.   I WISH THEY HAD SHOWN MORE.  I SEE CARMILA DID NOT ATTEND, I THINK THAT WAS DISRESPECTING .  ANYWAY I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22131 on: October 13, 2018, 04:34:40 PM »
HI GIRLS,   :-**

SARAH, I LIKE THE NEW MATTRESS IT'S HIGHER THAN THE OLD ONE SO I HOPE I NEVER FALL OFF IT  :D

I ONLY SAW A FEW CLIPS OF THE WEDDING WHEN I TURNED ON THE COMPUTER, THE BRIDE DID LOOK PRETTY. I WONDER WHY CAMELLA WASN'T PRESENT, MAYBE SHE DIDN'T GET AN INVITATION. ??? I DID READ ANDREW WAS BOASTING THAT THERE WERE MORE GUESTS ATTENDING THAN THERE WERE AT HARRY & MEGHANS WEDDING ::)

LIZ, I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BOOK THE HANDY VAN, ONCE YOU GET THE HANG OF IT, IT SHOULD BE EASIER FOR YOU TO BOOK. :)

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22132 on: October 13, 2018, 07:47:05 PM »
HI GIRLS,   :-* *

SARAH, I LIKE THE NEW MATTRESS IT'S HIGHER THAN THE OLD ONE SO I HOPE I NEVER FALL OFF IT  :D

I ONLY SAW A FEW CLIPS OF THE WEDDING WHEN I TURNED ON THE COMPUTER, THE BRIDE DID LOOK PRETTY. I WONDER WHY CAMELLA WASN'T PRESENT, MAYBE SHE DIDN'T GET AN INVITATION. ??? I DID READ ANDREW WAS BOASTING THAT THERE WERE MORE GUESTS ATTENDING THAN THERE WERE AT HARRY & MEGHANS WEDDING ::)

LIZ, I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BOOK THE HANDY VAN, ONCE YOU GET THE HANG OF IT, IT SHOULD BE EASIER FOR YOU TO BOOK. :)

RUBY,  I REMEMBER  WHEN ROISIN WAS STILL LIVING WITH ME AND BOUGHT HERSELF A NEW MATTRESS, ONE OF THOSE WITH THE PILLOW  THING ATTACHED , IT WAS SO HIGH I COULD NOT CLIMB IN, I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS  CLIMBING INTO BED AT THE TIME BUT HER  BED WAS SO COMFORTABLE  I LOVED  IT, I JUST LOVED HER ROOM, IT FELT  COSY AND INVITING.  HA.   TALKING ABOUT MEGHAN MARKLE SR?  I SAW A MOVIE ON TODAY AND SHE WAS IN IT, I DID NOT WATCH IT,  BUT THIS WAS ONLY 2YRS AGO.  I THOUGHT THAT SO  STRANGE, SHE MET HARRY AND MARRIED HIM ALL INSIDE 2 YRS.  NO WONDER THE QUEEN WAS NOT SO PLEASED.  THAT WAS NOT MUCH TIME.   I HOPE YOU HAD A NICE DAY SO FAR.   I ENDED UP CLOSING MY DOOR LAST NIGHT BECAUSE IT WAS COLD HA.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #22133 on: October 14, 2018, 06:43:28 AM »
KC,  I FEEL FOR THOSE PEOPLE IN FLORIDA  AS  WELL,  LOSING YOUR HOME ETC.  GOD HELP THEM.    I  LIKED YOUR IDEA OF THE KIDS GOING OUT TO EAT WITH THEIR PJS ON, I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT HERE BUT YOU'RE RIGHT, THEY FALL ASLEEP  GOING HOME AND HOW EASY IS IT TO LIFT THEM  STRAIGHT INTO BED.  MAYBE IF YOU WERE AT SOMEONE'S HOUSE AND THEN DRESSING THEM FOR BED BEFORE GOING  HOME.   I NEVER EVEN KNEW SHE WAS GETTING MARRIED TILL THE OTHER DAY I SAW HER AND HER HUSBAND IN THAT CARRIGE, NOT SPELT RIGHT, ANYWAY I THOUGHT SHE LOOKED LOVELY BUT THERE WAS NOT THE BIG HOOPLA  THERE WAS FOR ANY OTHER ROYAL GETTING MARRIED AND I HEARD THEM SAY SHE WAS 9th IN LINE FOR THE THROWN.   I WISH THEY HAD SHOWN MORE.  I SEE CARMILA DID NOT ATTEND, I THINK THAT WAS DISRESPECTING .  ANYWAY I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.  LIZ :-*

LIZ, WE ALL DID THAT - ACTUALLY BRING THE KIDS IN THEIR PJS AND IT SAVES A LOT OF HASSLE AT HOME TIME.  JUST THOUGHT IT STRANGE AT FIRST, HAHA.  WE HAD LIVE COVERAGE OF THE WEDDING FROM 7PM FRIDAY NIGHT (4 AM FRIDAY YOUR TIME) SO IT WAS VINO AND NIBBLES IN OUR HOUSE.  ::)   I BELIEVE THERE'S A LOT OF JEALOUSY BETWEEN ANDREW AND CHARLES BUT CHARLES HAD TO GO, WHILE CAMILLA "HAD A PRIOR ENGAGEMENT" IN SCOTLAND AT A SCHOOL WITH 9 PUPILS AND COULDN'T MAKE IT. LOL.   ;)

RUBY, GLAD YOU LIKE YOUR NEW MATTRESS.  YOU'LL NEED A WEE STEP TO GET INTO IT.   :D

WELL, I MUST GO.  HAVE A GREAT DAY.  :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22134 on: October 14, 2018, 10:06:54 AM »
LIZ, WE ALL DID THAT - ACTUALLY BRING THE KIDS IN THEIR PJS AND IT SAVES A LOT OF HASSLE AT HOME TIME.  JUST THOUGHT IT STRANGE AT FIRST, HAHA.  WE HAD LIVE COVERAGE OF THE WEDDING FROM 7PM FRIDAY NIGHT (4 AM FRIDAY YOUR TIME) SO IT WAS VINO AND NIBBLES IN OUR HOUSE.  ::)   I BELIEVE THERE'S A LOT OF JEALOUSY BETWEEN ANDREW AND CHARLES BUT CHARLES HAD TO GO, WHILE CAMILLA "HAD A PRIOR ENGAGEMENT" IN SCOTLAND AT A SCHOOL WITH 9 PUPILS AND COULDN'T MAKE IT. LOL.   ;)

RUBY, GLAD YOU LIKE YOUR NEW MATTRESS.  YOU'LL NEED A WEE STEP TO GET INTO IT.   :D
WELL, I MUST GO.  HAVE A GREAT DAY.  :-*

RUBY,  IT'S FUNNY HOW WE ADOPT TO OUR NEW COUNTRY AND AFTER LIVING  THERE FOR A LONG TIME WE DON'T THINK ANYTHING OF  ANYTHING  STRANGE.    I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT  ANDREW AND CHARLES,  BUT CAMILLA SHOULD HAVE GONE TOO.  ANYWAY IT'S  OVER AND DONE WITH.    WELL GIRL YOU'RE PROBABLY IN BED AND I JUST REALISED  IT'S JUST AFTER 5AM.  I HAD GOT UP TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND SAT DOWN.  I'LL BE GETTING UP AS WELL. HA.  HAVE A GREAT DAY.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22135 on: October 14, 2018, 03:56:52 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL, I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAVING A GOOD WEEKEND  :-* :-*

I GOT TO SEE A FEW MORE  ROYAL WEDDING PHOTOS THIS MORNING WHEN I TURNED ON MY COMPUTER, I WAS SURPRISED THE BRIDES SISTER WASN'T IN THE WEDDING PARTY, THE CHILDREN WERE VERY CUTE. 

NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE TODAY, I WAS OUT A LOT THIS PAST WEEK AND NEED TO CATCH UP ON A FEW THINGS.

ENJOY YOUR DAY WHATEVER YOU'RE UP TO.   :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22136 on: October 14, 2018, 05:04:11 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL, I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAVING A GOOD WEEKEND  :-* :-*

I GOT TO SEE A FEW MORE  ROYAL WEDDING PHOTOS THIS MORNING WHEN I TURNED ON MY COMPUTER, I WAS SURPRISED THE BRIDES SISTER WASN'T IN THE WEDDING PARTY, THE CHILDREN WERE VERY CUTE. 

NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE TODAY, I WAS OUT A LOT THIS PAST WEEK AND NEED TO CATCH UP ON A FEW THINGS.
ENJOY YOUR DAY WHATEVER YOU'RE UP TO.   :-* *

RUBY I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY PHOTOS OF THE WEDDING, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT ALL.   I WONDER WHY SHE WAS NOT IN IT.  WAS THEIR MOTHER THERE , WHO SHE SAT WITH , ALL THAT KIND OF STUFF, HA.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22137 on: October 14, 2018, 05:15:09 PM »
LIZ, WHEN I TURN ON MY COMPUTER THERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF THE WEDDING AND I JUST CLICK ON THEM.  YES, HER MOTHER WAS THERE. HER SISTER DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A BRIDSMADE BUT SHE MAY HAVE BEEN A WITNESS FOR THE SIGNING, I'M NOT SURE WHAT HER DUTY WAS  ::)

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22138 on: October 14, 2018, 06:07:19 PM »
LIZ, WHEN I TURN ON MY COMPUTER THERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF THE WEDDING AND I JUST CLICK ON THEM.  YES, HER MOTHER WAS THERE. HER SISTER DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A BRIDSMADE BUT SHE MAY HAVE BEEN A WITNESS FOR THE SIGNING, I'M NOT SURE WHAT HER DUTY WAS  ::)

RUBY WHERE DO THE PHOTOS COME FROM?  WHEN I OPEN MY SCREEN, I JUST PUT MINE TO SLEEP,  A LARGE BOX COMES ON AND INSIDE IT ARE ALL THESE LITTLE BOXES WITH DIFFERENT SUBJECTS IN THEM,  SOMETIMES ITS THE WEATHER, NEWS  ETC.   JUST SAW IT ONCE ON TV AND THAT WAS THAT.  THE SUN IS SHINNING BUT IT'S COLD.  I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY HER SISTER WOULD NOT BE A BRIDESMAID, LOOK AT  KATE AND HER SISTER.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #22139 on: October 15, 2018, 02:40:55 AM »

LIZ, HOW ARE YOU TODAY GIRL?  I'VE FOUND SOME CLIPS OF THE WEDDING FOR YOU ON YOUTUBE.  THE FIRST ONE IS OF HER ARRIVAL AND THE SERVICE.  THEN, BELOW THAT YOU'LL FIND OTHER BITS YOU CAN JUST CLICK ON AND WATCH.  ENJOY!   :-*   SARAH

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=princess+eugenie+wedding+live+stream

https://style.nine.com.au/2018/10/15/10/27/princess-eugenie-wedding-reception-dress-slammed