Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1505814 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22140 on: October 15, 2018, 12:59:00 PM »
LIZ, HOW ARE YOU TODAY GIRL?  I'VE FOUND SOME CLIPS OF THE WEDDING FOR YOU ON YOUTUBE.  THE FIRST ONE IS OF HER ARRIVAL AND THE SERVICE.  THEN, BELOW THAT YOU'LL FIND OTHER BITS YOU CAN JUST CLICK ON AND WATCH.  ENJOY!   :-*   SARAH

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=princess+eugenie+wedding+live+stream

https://style.nine.com.au/2018/10/15/10/27/princess-eugenie-wedding-reception-dress-slammed

SARAH, THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVE FOR DOING THIS.  I'M GOING BACK TO BED NOW FOR A WHILE AND WILL LOOK AT THEM WHEN I GET UP AGAIN,  JUST OUT OF THE SHOWER AND AFTER SITTING IN THERE AND HERE THE KNEES ARE STARTING TO  YELL HA.   LATER GIRL.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #22141 on: October 15, 2018, 04:42:43 PM »
Good morning, Well it's not a good weather morning, it's a wet and misty. I worked all yesterday afternoon in my back garden cutting back all the perennials, got two big paper bag full of yard waste. Only problem is the yard pickup is not until next week. But you got to do it when you get a good day. Oh well it will just need to sit in the garage. Hope your all well I just popped in to catch up with any news. So have a good day and stay dry, 
You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

urneygirl

« Reply #22142 on: October 15, 2018, 05:41:59 PM »
LIZ, THAY WAS NICE OF SARAH TO SEND YOU THE WEDDING LINKS, I WATCHED THEM MYSELF :) NOW THE NEWS HAS COME OUT THAT HARRY & MEGHAN ARE HAVING A BABY, WHEN I SAW HER ARRIVE AT THE CHURCH I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE HER WEARING A COAT,  NOW I KNOW WHY  :)

HI LILLIAN, THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO US WHEN WE DID THE GARDEN CLEAN UP, WE HAD TO KEEP THE BAGS IN THE GARAGE FOR A WEEK, WE GOT RID OF THEM JUST IN TIME BECAUSE THE SMELL WAS GETTING STRONG.::)  THIS WEATHER IS CRAZY, ANOTHER DULL WET DAY. HAVE YOU STARTED YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING YET ?  SAY HI TO MAVIS  :-*   

mcd

« Reply #22143 on: October 16, 2018, 01:49:47 AM »
HI CHUMS  WELL I SAT IN A COURTHOUSE A GOOD FEW HOURS TODAY AND THANK GOODNESS WASN'T PICK  MIND YOU WHEN THEY SAID WHAT THE CHARGE WAS  I HAD HIM GUILTY  ANYWAY WAS INTERESTING TO SEE THE WORKINGS OF A COURTROOM  I HOPE THAT'S ME FOR A FEW YEARS .

ANYONE GETTING STRONG WINDS AND HEAVY RAIN  NASTY LOOKING SKIES EARLIER

WHATS GOING ON HOPE YOUR ALL DOING GOOD        LIZ ARE YOU MEETING YOUR LUNCH BUNCH SOON  ?

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22144 on: October 16, 2018, 12:00:09 PM »
LIZ, THAY WAS NICE OF SARAH TO SEND YOU THE WEDDING LINKS, I WATCHED THEM MYSELF :) NOW THE NEWS HAS COME OUT THAT HARRY & MEGHAN ARE HAVING A BABY, WHEN I SAW HER ARRIVE AT THE CHURCH I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE HER WEARING A COAT,  NOW I KNOW WHY  :)

HI LILLIAN, THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO US WHEN WE DID THE GARDEN CLEAN UP, WE HAD TO KEEP THE BAGS IN THE GARAGE FOR A WEEK, WE GOT RID OF THEM JUST IN TIME BECAUSE THE SMELL WAS GETTING STRONG. ::)  THIS WEATHER IS CRAZY, ANOTHER DULL WET DAY. HAVE YOU STARTED YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING YET ?  SAY HI TO MAVIS  :-*   

RUBY,  I HAVE NOT LOOKED AT THEM YET,  WAS SO BUSY YESTERDAY AND THEN GOT VERY TIRED BUT IF I HAVE THE TIME I WILL TODAY.  I'LL EXPLAIN.  I GUESS YOU AND LILLIAN ARE ON THE SAME WAVE LENGTH.  AT LEAST IT'S NOT HOT AND  HUMID,  THE SMELL WOULD HAVE BEEN WORSE.  I HEARD ABOUT THE BABY BUT THIS MORNING ON CH THEY SAID THAT THE QUEEN HAS SOLE COUSTEDY ? OF THE BABY WHEN IT IS BORN,  SOME OLD LAW .  WONDER WHY THEY DID NOT BRING THIS UP WHEN WILLIAM AND KATE GOT MARRIED?   :-*

JEAN,  IF YOU HAD BEEN PICKED  WHEN THEY INTERVIEWED  YOU  AND SEE HOW YOUR MIND  WORKS  AND IF YOU THOUGHT  HIM GUILTY THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE PICKED YOU STILL.   WELL I WENT OUT YESTERDAY, OVER TO THE BANK ACROSS THE RD FROM OUR BUILDING, THERE IS NOT CROSSWALK SO YOU HAVE TO GO DOWN TO THE LIGHTS, NOT FAR,  I HAD TO HAVE THE BANK SIGN SOME FORMS FOR ME,  THEN I HAD TO GET MONEY OUT AND GAVE THE GUY  A LIST OF HOW I WANTED IT, ONE OF THEM WAS $40 IN LOONIES, FOR THE LAUNDRY ROOM,  HA.   THEN SYLVIA AND THIS OTHER LADY WHO HAD COME WITH ME,  WENT OVER TO TIMS AND HAD SOMETHING TO EAT, BY THEN I WAS REALLY HUNGRY.   AFTER WE CAME OUT I NEEDED TO PICK UP  A FEW GROCERIES SO THE GIRLS WENT HOME AND I WENT INTO SHOPPERS AND PICKED UP A FEW GROCERIES.  I HAVE TO TELL YOU IT WAS FREEZING  OUT, THE WIND WAS THE WORSE  AND I WAS GLAD TO GET INSIDE.  I HAD TO GO STRAIGHT TO BED AND STRETCH OUT MY LEGS.  IT WAS NICE DOWNSTAIRS TALKING BEFORE GOING OUT BUT I HAVE TO STOP  STAYING SO LONG HA.   I HAVE TO GO TODAY FOR MY EYE TEST SO THE HANDI VAN IS COMING, IT WON'T BE SO BAD AS YOU ARE JUST GOING FROM THE BUILDING INTO THE VAN AND VICE VERSA.  BUT I THINK I WILL DRESS WARM ANYWAY.   WELL I NEED TO GO , GET SOME BREAKIE AND THEN START GETTING READY HA.  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22145 on: October 17, 2018, 05:07:33 PM »
HI GIRLS,  JEAN I'M GLAD YOU GOT OUT OF JURY DUTY, THE TRAVELLING BACK AND FORWARD WOULD HAVE BEEN A PAIN. :-*

LIZ, GOOD LUCK ON THE EYE TEST, I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE  GETTING OUT AND ABOUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS, IT SOUNDS LIKE EVERYTHING IS CLOSE TO YOUR BUILDING. :-*

WE HAD A POWER FAILURE THIS MORNING, THANKFULLY IT DIDN'T LAST TOO LONG. THE SUN IS SHINING BUT IT'S VERY COLD, BOBBY'S CLEARING AWAY THE LAST COUPLE OF PLANTERS AND I THINK I'M SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING  :D.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY   :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22146 on: October 17, 2018, 09:51:49 PM »
HI GIRLS,  JEAN I'M GLAD YOU GOT OUT OF JURY DUTY, THE TRAVELLING BACK AND FORWARD WOULD HAVE BEEN A PAIN. :-*

LIZ, GOOD LUCK ON THE EYE TEST, I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE  GETTING OUT AND ABOUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS, IT SOUNDS LIKE EVERYTHING IS CLOSE TO YOUR BUILDING. :-*

WE HAD A POWER FAILURE THIS MORNING, THANKFULLY IT DIDN'T LAST TOO LONG. THE SUN IS SHINING BUT IT'S VERY COLD, BOBBY'S CLEARING AWAY THE LAST COUPLE OF PLANTERS AND I THINK I'M SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING  :D .
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY   :-* *

RUBY, I SHOULD HAVE SAID  THE SAME AS YOU ABOUT THE TRAVELLING , SORRY JEAN.   I WENT YESTERDAY AND HAD THE EYE TEST AND WAS TOLD I HAD SOME? CATERACTS BUT THE NEW GLASSES WOULD IMPROVE MY EYESIGHT BUT NOT 20.20.  UNTIL YOU HAVE THE CATERACTS DONE  WHEN THE TIME CAME AND THAT WON'T BE  FOR A LONG TIME YET,  SHE SAID  THAT WAS ALL THEY COULD DO, BUT I HAVE SAY THIS, MY EXPERIENCE ON THE  HANDI VAN WAS GOING THERE   WAS BAD.  THE DRIVER DID NOT KNOW I HAD A SCOOTER, I TOLD THEM, SHE THOUGHT I WAS WALKING ON, ANYWAY I GOT ON AND THERE , LONG AND SHORT GOING INTO THE PLACE WAS EVEN WORSE, BUT I GOT IN AND IN THE END I PICKED MY GLASSES.  THE VAN THAT PICKED ME UP WAS BETTER, I DROVE ON AND I COULD SIT ON MY SCOOTER  THE WHOLE TIME, GOING I HAD TO GET OF IT AND  SIT ON A SEAT, BUT COMING HOME WAS MUCH BETTER.   I CALLED IN TO TIMS AND HAD MY USUAL AND BROUGHT IT HOME AND ENJOYED IT.  MONDAY WAS FREEZING , YESTERDAY WAS VERY COLD AND GUESS WHAT I TURNED MY HEAT ON , MY FRIENDS COULD NOT BELIEVE I DID THAT, I HAVE NEVER HAD MY HEAT ON IN WINTER  SINCE I MOVED IN BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO GET WARM THIS TIME.  ANYWAY GUYS.  I DON'T HAVE TO MOVE AGAIN FOR ANOTHER WHILE.  THE VOTING PEOPLE WILL COME TO OUR BUILDING ON THE 22nd  SO I JUST HAVE TO GO DOWN STAIRS. I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOU HAD A POWER FAILURE   BUT GLAD IT DID NOT LAST LONG AND WE ARE NOT EVEN INTO THE  REALLY BAD WEATHER YET.  THE SUN IS SHINNING BUT MY FRIEND WHO WENT TO VOTE THIS MORNING SAID IT WAS FREEZING.   HOW IS BOBBY'S BACK DOING WITH ALL THIS MOVING OF PLANTERS , I BET HE'S GLAD THAT IS THE END .  NOT HE JUST HAD TO WAIT TILL HE HAS TO START SHOVELLING.  HA.  POOR BOBBY.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22147 on: October 18, 2018, 06:22:25 PM »
HI LIZ, GLAD TO HEAR YOU GOT YOUR NEW GLASSES, WE'RE BOTH GOING FOR NEW GLASSES WHEN I GET MY NEXT CHECK UP WITH THE EYE DR NEXT MONDAY.

I WENT OUT TO SEE IF BOBBY NEEDED ANY HELP IN THE GARDEN BUT HE CHASED ME IN BECAUSE IT WAS TOO COLD,  HE SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TO DO, SO I DID OFFER :D  WE GOT  A BIT OF SNOW LAST NIGHT BUT IT HAS ALL MELTED, IT WAS BITTER COLD YESTERDAY.

I GUESS FROM NOW ON YOU WILL HAVE TO LET THE HANDI VAN  DRIVER KNOW YOU HAVE A SCOOTER WHEN YOU BOOK IT AGAIN, THEN THE PROPER ONE WILL PICK YOU UP. :)

I HOPE ALL OUR OTHER WEE CHUMS ARE WELL.  :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22148 on: October 19, 2018, 01:01:04 AM »
HI LIZ, GLAD TO HEAR YOU GOT YOUR NEW GLASSES, WE'RE BOTH GOING FOR NEW GLASSES WHEN I GET MY NEXT CHECK UP WITH THE EYE DR NEXT MONDAY.

I WENT OUT TO SEE IF BOBBY NEEDED ANY HELP IN THE GARDEN BUT HE CHASED ME IN BECAUSE IT WAS TOO COLD,  HE SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TO DO, SO I DID OFFER :D  WE GOT  A BIT OF SNOW LAST NIGHT BUT IT HAS ALL MELTED, IT WAS BITTER COLD YESTERDAY.

I GUESS FROM NOW ON YOU WILL HAVE TO LET THE HANDI VAN  DRIVER KNOW YOU HAVE A SCOOTER WHEN YOU BOOK IT AGAIN, THEN THE PROPER ONE WILL PICK YOU UP. :)
I HOPE ALL OUR OTHER WEE CHUMS ARE WELL.  :-* *

OH RUBY,  I'M GLAD YOU DID OFFER HA.  AND IT WAS FREEZING TODAY AS WELL.  I BET PEOPLE START PUTTING THEIR LIGHTS UP, NOT ON , IN CASE THE WHITE  STUFF COMES.    I DID JUST THAT, I PHONED THE H.V. TODAY AND EXPLAINED I WAS JUST CHECKING FOR NEXT FRIDAY, TOLD HER ABOUT  THE VAN ON TUESDDAY ETC, MADE SURE SHE KNEW I WAS RIDING A SCOOTER SO LETS HOPE I GET THE VAN I CAN RIDE INTO.   I PHONED THE EYE DR. TODAY TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST FOR PRESC. SUNGLASSES AND JUST THE LENS WOULD COST OVER $500 , ADD THE FRAME TO THAT AND THEY DON'T HAVE A DEAL ON BUYING 2 PAIR OF GLASSES,  OVER A $1000 FOR GLASSES, IT'S ABSOLUTTLY  LUDECRESS, SORRY I KNOW THOSE WORDS ARE NOT SPELT RIGHT, BUT  I'M SORRY I DID NOT DO WHAT I    ALWAYS DID, GOT MY PRESCRIPTION AND WENT TO HARKIMS.   WITH EVERYTHING I GET DONE TO MY GLASSES, I WOULD STILL HAVE COME OUT ON FRONT WITH THE COST OF MY ONE PAIR FROM THIS EYE DR.   I GUESS  WHEN MY DAUGHTER AND HER HUSBAND GET THEIRS FROM THE EYE DR. THEY HAVE  A MEDICAL PLAN THAT HELPS.  SORRY GUYS FOR GOING ON BUT IT'S A RIP OFF.   I HAVE  MY OLD PRES. SUNGLASSES AND THE FRAMES ARE STILL IN GOOD CONDITION SO I ASKED IF THEY USED THEM , THEY SAID THEY WOULD HAVE TO SEE THEM FIRST. ANYWAY I JUST ASKED FOR A COPY OF MY PRESCRIPTION AND MIGHT GO SOMEWHERE  ELSE.  I SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE.  MY FRIEND GETS HER  PRES. AND WENT  I THINK SHE SAID COSTCO.   REALLY SORRY GUYS FOR RUNNING ON.  HAVE MY HEAT ON BUT I THINK I MAY NEED TO TURN IT UP.  I KNOW , I HAVE NOT HAD MY HEAT ON THIS LAST COUPLE OF YEARS , EVEN IN THE WINTER BUT FOR SOME REASON THIS YEAR  I NEED HEAT.  DON'T SAY IT.  HA.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22149 on: October 19, 2018, 04:21:57 PM »
HI LIZ, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE PRICE OF GLASSES, MY DAUGHTER'S SAY WE PAY TOO MUCH AND WE NEED TO SHOP AROUND.  WHEN I GET THE OK FROM THE EYE DOCTOR ON MONDAY WE CAN CHECK OUT A FEW PLACES.  ;)

IT'S ANOTHER COLD DAY SO BUNDLE UP IF YOU'RE GOING OUTSIDE. :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22150 on: October 19, 2018, 05:38:58 PM »
HI LIZ, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE PRICE OF GLASSES, MY DAUGHTER'S SAY WE PAY TOO MUCH AND WE NEED TO SHOP AROUND.  WHEN I GET THE OK FROM THE EYE DOCTOR ON MONDAY WE CAN CHECK OUT A FEW PLACES.  ;)

IT'S ANOTHER COLD DAY SO BUNDLE UP IF YOU'RE GOING OUTSIDE. :-*

RUBY, YOU'RE DAUGHTER IS RIGHT AND I THINK BECAUSE OF THIS SCOOTER I JUST WANTED TO GET MY GLASSES WITHOUT GOING ALL OVER THE PLACE.  MY FRIEND SAYS I COULD HAVE GONE TO COSTCO OR WALMART AND THEY HAVE THE ROOM TO MOVE.  WELL THEY SAY, ONCE BITTEN HA.  I'M NOT GOING OUT, IT'S TOO COLD FOR ME HA.  I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY.  TRYING TO CATCH UP ON ALL THE "MIDSOMMER MURDERS" , I HAVE A LIST.  THEY ARE ON THURSDAY NIGHT NOW FOR 2HRS BUT THEY ARE THE OLD ONES AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM  AND THE PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

scotland

« Reply #22151 on: October 19, 2018, 08:12:04 PM »
Hi all hope everyone is keeping well MCD read your post about waiting to see if you will be picked for jury service I am exempt from that ordeal because of the work I am involved in however I am a witness service member we give information and support to witnesses on the day of trials often going into court with them as they give their evidence it,s very interesting and I have been doing it for 15 years and have met some interesting people Best Wishes to all M☺☺

urneygirl

« Reply #22152 on: October 20, 2018, 03:58:21 PM »
HI SCOTLAND, YOUR JOB SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING ALTHOUGH YOU MUST HEAR SOME AWFUL STORIES. ANYTHING EXCITING GOING ON THIS WEEKEND  ? :-*

LIZ, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, IT'S NICE AND BRIGHT THIS MORNING SO MAYBE YOU'LL MANAGE TO GET OUT TO TIM'S FOR A COFFEE. :-*

TO ALL OUR OTHER WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND   :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22153 on: October 20, 2018, 10:40:27 PM »
HI SCOTLAND, YOUR JOB SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING ALTHOUGH YOU MUST HEAR SOME AWFUL STORIES. ANYTHING EXCITING GOING ON THIS WEEKEND  ? :-*

LIZ, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, IT'S NICE AND BRIGHT THIS MORNING SO MAYBE YOU'LL MANAGE TO GET OUT TO TIM'S FOR A COFFEE. :-*
TO ALL OUR OTHER WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND   :-* *

HI RUBY,  THAT SCOTLAND IS SUCH A BUSY LADY  AND HER JOB IS  SO  MUCH, AND YOU SAID IT ALL, SHE MUST HEAR SOME AWFUL STORIES  AND HAVING TO COMFORT PEOPLE  I THINK I WOULD BE IN TEARS ALL THE TIME.   HAVE NOT BEEN OUT SINCE THE OTHER DAY,  REMEMBER I'M NOT COMPLAINING JUST EXPLAINING.  WHEN I GO SOMEWHERE I HAVE TO JERK THE  CONTROLS AND THE SCOOTER  IN SHARP OR TIGHT CORNERS,  MY SHOULDERS  KILL FOR THE NEXT LOT OF DAYS ,  I AM SORRY I DID NOT FIND SOMEWHERE LIKE MY DENTIST THAT HAS  ROOM TO JUST RIDE IN AND OUT.  THEY TOLD ME  THEY COULD ACCOMODATE ME BUT  GETTING INTO AND OUT OF THEM PLACE WAS BAD.  AND EVEN  INTO THE ROOM  THIS  BIG GUY, TALL,  I COULD NOT GET ROOM TO GO IN THE ROOM, HA.  HE LIFTED THE BACK END OF THE SCOOTER AND STRAIGHTENED IT OUT SO I COULD RIDE IN AND THE SAME COMING OUT.  ANYWAY THAT'S WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN OUT :D    WELL GUYS IT'S VOTING DAY ON MONDAY AND  THE PEOPLE ARE COMING TO OUR BUILDING IN THE AFTERNOON SO WE JUST HAVE TO GO DOWN STAIRS.  NEAT EH.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22154 on: October 21, 2018, 02:53:38 PM »
GOOD MORNING LIZ, I CAN UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEMS YOU MUST HAVE WITH THE SCOOTER GETTING IN AND OUT OF PLACES, BUT YOU ARE GETTING OUT MORE THAN YOU USED TO SO THAT'S GOOD  O0. NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE TODAY,  THIS IS BOBBY'S "EUCHRE" DAY SO HE WILL BE AWAY THIS AFTERNOON FOR A FEW  HOURS, HE PLAYS ONCE A MONTH AND REALLY ENJOYS IT.  WE WERE ABLE TO CAST OUR VOTES ON LINE AND IT WAS  NO PROBLEM. :) TAKE CARE LOVE  :-* :-*