Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1509982 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22335 on: December 02, 2018, 04:53:29 PM »

[font=]Liz, How are you doing?  I'm sure it's so pretty looking out at all the Christmas lights on the apartments.  All I can see out my front windows is bushes and hedges and the roof of the house opposite.  Not a light to be seen.  lol.  (Not complaining though.)  I've had my 9 year old grandson, my 21 year old granddaughter and her German shepherd dog since Friday night until tomorrow, so it's been bedlam at my place.  (Not complaining,  [/font][font=&amp]
[font=] )  [/font]

HI KC, I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP.  ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.   YOUR POSTS ARE ALWAYS VERY INTERESTING AND TRUTH BE TOLD, I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF CHRISTMAS, NEVER HAVE BEEN BUT WHEN YOU HAVE  CHILDREN YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT FOR THEM.  I LOVED SEEING THEIR FACES OPENING THE PRESENTS AND I DID LOVE DRESSING THE TREE, ETC.  TODAY IS SUPPOSED TO GO TO 13 BUT DON'T THINK WE WILL.  THE SUN IS SHINNING  SO IT LOOKS GOOD, WISH IT WOULD STAY LIKE THIS TILL APRIL HA.   I BET YOU'LL BE GLAD FOR A LITTLE PEACE AND QUIET WHEN THEY HAVE GONE, ESPECIALLY THE DOG,  I GREW UP WITH ALSASIONS, ?     THEY CALL THEM GERMAN SHEPHERDS OVER HERE AS WELL.  MY UNCLE JOHN USE TO  GET THEM AND THEY WOULD END UP AS POLICE DOGS.  ANYWAY LOVE HAVE A GREAT DAY.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

BREDAGUY

« Reply #22336 on: December 02, 2018, 07:36:22 PM »
where is Cyprus girl

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22337 on: December 02, 2018, 11:06:46 PM »
where is Cyprus girl

HI BG, I DON'T THINK SHE'S BEEN ON FOR A WHILE SO I HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK WITH HER.  :-\ MAYBE SHE'S GONE OVER TO FB.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

Sally Ann

« Reply #22338 on: December 03, 2018, 12:42:24 AM »
https://youtu.be/994glvJp3bA

Get the hankies out!  :'(
I only got drunk, I never got stupid!

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22339 on: December 03, 2018, 05:59:17 PM »
https://youtu.be/994glvJp3bA

Get the hankies out!  :'(

WELL SALLY ANN,  I DON'T HAVE  TISUSSES BUT I KEEP A TOILET ROLL  BESIDE ME AND I'M USING IT RIGHT NOW.   THIS IS TOO SAD FOR ME.    :'( :'(   LIZ :-* JUST WANTED TO  ADD.  I BROUGHT MY MOTHER OVER HERE  WHEN MY KIDS WERE YOUNG,  SHE DIED OVER HERE THE FIRST WEEK , ON JULY 1st,  MY SISTER HAD COME WITH HER AND SHE WENT HOME  THE NEXT WEEK , MY MOMMY  HAD TO HAVE AN AUTOPSEY SR?  AND AS IT WAS THE WK END  IT HAD TO BE THE NEXT WEEK , WE HAD TO SEND HER BODY HOME , YOU CAN GUESS WHAT STATE I WAS IN. 
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22340 on: December 03, 2018, 06:19:53 PM »
HI GIRLS, THIS IS A QUICK LOOK IN TO LET YOU KNOW I'M STILL AROUND, I THINK MY COLD IS EASING UP. :)

LIZ, THAT WAS VERY SAD ABOUT YOUR MOTHER,  I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE EVER MENTIONED IT WHILE I HAVE BEEN ON THE FORUM, IT MUST HAVE BEEN A VERY HARD TIME FOR YOU AND THE FAMILY. :( :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22341 on: December 03, 2018, 11:26:38 PM »
HI GIRLS, THIS IS A QUICK LOOK IN TO LET YOU KNOW I'M STILL AROUND, I THINK MY COLD IS EASING UP. :)

LIZ, THAT WAS VERY SAD ABOUT YOUR MOTHER,  I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE EVER MENTIONED IT WHILE I HAVE BEEN ON THE FORUM, IT MUST HAVE BEEN A VERY HARD TIME FOR YOU AND THE FAMILY. :( :-* :-*

HI RUBY, IT'S BEEN ONE OF THOSE DAYS.  LAST NIGHT I BOOKED  THE H.VAN ON LINE BUT IT WAS NOT SHEDUALED SO THIS MORNING I PHONED  AND THEY SAID THEY WERE FULL TO PHONE LATER ON AND SEE IF THERE WAS A CANCELATION BUT THERE WASN'T, NOT TILL NEXT WEEK  SO LONG AND SHORT, I PHONED THE TAXI  AND THAT WAS EVEN WORST,  THEY SAID  THEY COULD  NOT TAKE ME  UNLESS I WAS ABLE TO SIT IN A SEAT, IT WAS FOR  WHEELCHAIRS ONLY,  I WAS IN SHOCK AS I HAD ALWAYS DROVE ON , BEEN LOCKED IN AND DROVE OF AGAIN,  THE GUY SAID  HE COULD NOT LET HIS DRIVERS  DO THAT AS IT WAS ILLEGAL.  AGAIN  HE TOLD ME TO PHONE H. VAN.  THIS WAS GOING ON ALL DAY AND MY FRIEND SHIRLEY  HAD TO KNOW SO SHE COULD PHONE THEM, SHE STILL DRIVES BUT  HAS STARTED TAKING THE VAN  BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER,  SO WE BOOK FOR NEXT WEEK.   I GOT A REMINDER CALL FROM THE H. VAN ABOUT THE BOOKING  I HAD MADE LAST NIGHT AND WAS TOLD THIS MORNING  THEY WERE FULL,  IT WAS CONFIRMING  MY  APPOINTMENT  IN THE MORNING.  I'M GOING CRAZY  WITH THEM.  I PHONED MY FRIEND AND TOLD HER BUT IT WAS TOO LATE  FOR HER TO PHONE THEM AS THEY CLOSE OFFICE AT 5PM.  SO IF THE WEATHER IS GOOD  SHE WILL DRIVE OVER , IF NOT I'LL JUST GO BY MYSELF.   THEY ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY.  SORRY GIRL I DO GO ON.  HA.    ::) MY MOTHER HAPPENED A LONG TIME AGO LOVE AND  SOMETIMES  WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT  AND GET THIS, SOMETIMES I WISH SHE WAS STILL HERE.  I'M NOT SAYING WE WERE CLOSE OR ANYTHING BUT JUST SOMETIMES I WISH SHE WAS HERE.   AT THE TIME IT HAPPENED  IT WAS VERY ROUGH,  WE HAD NO ONE HERE  TO TURN TO  AND  I THINK THAT WAS THE DOWN SLIDE OF EVERYTHING.   WELL WE GOT SOME SNOW TODAY BUT NOT ENOUGH TO  PAY ATTENTION TO.   I''M GLAD THAT COLD IS STARTING TO CLEAR UP, HOW IS YOUR THROAT..  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #22342 on: December 07, 2018, 02:04:30 AM »
Wee reflection here. This thread was started  December 19, 2008 by Moorsy. I believe it is one of the longest running threads on the BF. We have lost a lot of good friends over the years. I just hope the one's  who are still here with us, keeps it up.  Have a very happy Christmas and a good New Year.

"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

jillyfred

« Reply #22343 on: December 07, 2018, 02:14:49 AM »
Wee reflection here. This thread was started  December 19, 2008 by Moorsy. I believe it is one of the longest running threads on the BF. We have lost a lot of good friends over the years. I just hope the one's  who are still here with us, keeps it up.  Have a very happy Christmas and a good New Year.

==
That`s really beautiful Jackie.
Thank you for posting.

jilly :)

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22344 on: December 07, 2018, 02:20:39 AM »
JACKIE I SEE YOU'RE GETTING YOUR CARDS IN EARLY HA.  I GOT MY FIRST ONE TODAY.   I HAD MY HOUSEKEEPING LADY POST A BUNCH OF THEM FOR ME.I HAD MEANT TO HAVE THEM ALL DONE BY NOW BUT I THINK I'M STARTING TO SLIDE.   I LIKE THAT  PICTURE.  IS THAT ROYAL AV.  I BELIEVE THEY DECORATE IT ALL NOW,  NEVER DID IT WHEN I LIVE BACK HOME.   I GUESS IT GETS PEOPLE IN THE MOOD.  WE HAD SNOW TODAY BUT NOTHING WORTH  TALKING ABOUT.   WON'T BE LONG NOW  AND YOU'LL BE PACKING  HA.  I LIKED THAT LITTLW BIT ABOUT THE THREAD  , THAT WAS NICE.   WE SEEM TO BE LOSING  PEOPLE  ALL THE TIME NOW,  BUT I'M GLAD YOU STILL COME BACK  WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME.    LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #22345 on: December 07, 2018, 02:32:11 AM »
==
That`s really beautiful Jackie.
Thank you for posting.

jilly :)
       Thank you Jilly.

"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

mcd

« Reply #22346 on: December 07, 2018, 03:18:58 AM »
LIZ, DON'T  WORRY YOUR HEAD LOVE, I AM HAVING A LOT OF THOSE DAYS MYSELF LATELY SO YOUR IN GOOD COMPANY ;)   I HOPE YOUR ACHES AND PAINS ARE NOT GIVING YOU JIB WITH THIS COLD DAMP WEATHER ,  THESE KINDA DAYS JUST KNOCK THE GET UP AND GO OUTTA YA  :D
BUT US GIRLS DO OUR BEST TO PLOW ON , 

IT WAS GREAT TO SEE OUR SALLY POSTING 

RUBY  HOPE YOU ARE GETTING BETTER  ,THATS BEEN HANGING ON NOW FOR A LONG TIME .   

WE ARE HEADING AWAY SOMEWHERE TOMORROW FOR A  OVERNIGHTER  ITS OUR ANNIVERSARY (50)  SO THE KIDS ARE TREATING US 

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT ALL ,KEEP WELL  :-*

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22347 on: December 07, 2018, 07:55:08 AM »
LIZ, DON'T  WORRY YOUR HEAD LOVE, I AM HAVING A LOT OF THOSE DAYS MYSELF LATELY SO YOUR IN GOOD COMPANY ;)   I HOPE YOUR ACHES AND PAINS ARE NOT GIVING YOU JIB WITH THIS COLD DAMP WEATHER ,  THESE KINDA DAYS JUST KNOCK THE GET UP AND GO OUTTA YA  :D
BUT US GIRLS DO OUR BEST TO PLOW ON , 

IT WAS GREAT TO SEE OUR SALLY POSTING 

RUBY  HOPE YOU ARE GETTING BETTER  ,THATS BEEN HANGING ON NOW FOR A LONG TIME .   

WE ARE HEADING AWAY SOMEWHERE TOMORROW FOR A  OVERNIGHTER  ITS OUR ANNIVERSARY (50)  SO THE KIDS ARE TREATING US 
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT ALL ,KEEP WELL  :-*

HI JEAN,  HOW HAVE YOU BEEN.  ONE TRIP OUT AND I'M DONE OUT FOR A WEEK HA.  YOU KNOW, ALL THE USUAL ACHES AND PAINS,  IN THAT VAN YOU CAN FEEL EVERY LUMP AND BUMP IN THE ROAD SO YOU ARE JIGGLING ALL THE WAY THERE AND BACK  HA.   ANYWAY I'M GLAD WE HAD SNOW TODAY BUT IT DID NOT LAY.  WE ARE GOING OUT NEXT MONDAY, GS,   AND OUR CHRISTMAS DINNER IS  ON THE 13TH.  SO I HAVE THAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO.   I HOPE YOU BOTH HAVE A GREAT TIME WHERE EVER YOU ARE GOING AND BETTER STILL, YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY GLASSES OF THE  BUBBLEY AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DRIVING  HOME.  HA.  LIZ :-* :-* 
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22348 on: December 07, 2018, 04:40:53 PM »
HI CHUMS, I'M STILL AROUND BUT THIS COLD IS STILL HANGING ON, IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW SO IT SHOULD HAVE RUN IT'S COURSE.  ::)

LEAH IS IN A PLAY TONIGHT AND I'M NOT SURE IF I SHOULD GO, KAREN & TODD WENT LAST NIGHT AND  SAID IT WAS VERY GOOD.

JACKIE, THANK YOU FOR THE POST IT'S LOVELY,  THANKFULLY THERE ARE STILL SOME OF US AROUND TO KEEP IT GOING. :-*

HI JILLY, ARE YOU ALL SET FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS VISITORS ?  :-*

LIZ, I CAN IMAGINE THE  H VAN NOT BEING VERY COMFORTABLE FOR YOU, I'M SURE THEY HEAR A LOT OF COMPLAINTS AND JUST IGNORE THEM. :-*   

JEAN, WE WISH YOU BOTH A VERY HAPPY 50TH ANNIVERSARY, ENJOY YOUR EVENING.  RUBY & BOBBY   :-**

jackiehillis

« Reply #22349 on: December 07, 2018, 08:45:32 PM »
                                                                                     Happy anniversary Jean & Morris