Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1557158 times)

scotland

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22470 on: December 31, 2018, 06:07:34 PM »
Greetings from Scotland on the countdown to the New Year things here are running quite well and as usual the partying has already started in preparation(of course for later on tonight this is just a rehearsal) forecast for the weather is dry so many thousands of people will throng the streets with many in kilts and "see you Jimmy hats" and a can or bottle tucked under their arms a sight to behold great fun Well folks wherever you are some one somewhere will be thinking of you and wishing you all Love and Happiness for 2019 CHEERS  M⌚⌚👗👠👠👜💄thats me sorted for tonight LOL

jackiehillis

« Reply #22471 on: December 31, 2018, 07:35:15 PM »

"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

urneygirl

« Reply #22472 on: December 31, 2018, 08:21:00 PM »
TO ALL OUR FRIENDS NEAR & FAR

WE WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

RUBY & BOBBY    :-**

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #22473 on: December 31, 2018, 08:34:14 PM »

You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22474 on: January 01, 2019, 03:24:12 AM »

[font=&amp]

JACKIE I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME "BORROWING YOUR CARD".  TO WISH ALL OUR FRIENDS, ON ALL THREADS, HERE AND OVER THE POND,  A VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PEACEFUL NEW YEAR.  LOVE TO YOU ALL.  LIZ :-* :-* IT NEVER POSTED.  OH WELL. 
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #22475 on: January 01, 2019, 03:37:40 AM »

THANKS LILLIAN AND THE SAME TO YOU, AND YOUR FAMILY 

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR 2019 MY FRIENDS,  LET'S HOPE AND PRAY IT'S A PEACEFUL YEAR XOX

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

jillyfred

« Reply #22476 on: January 01, 2019, 02:18:47 PM »

THE CARDS ARE BEAUTIFUL-THANK YOU FOR POSTING.

MAY I WISH YOU ALL IN CANADA -AND SARAH IN OZ-A VERY HAPPY,HEALTHY AND
PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR AND ALL YOU WISH FOR YOURSELVES AND YOURS IN 2019.

JILLY

mcd

« Reply #22477 on: January 01, 2019, 03:17:30 PM »
Well itís a dull day here  looking out the window my mind went back ( many many years ago ) when I was young going to a little house in Ballyhalbert where I spent a lot of time , I loved windy days when the sea was rough and the waves would hit the sea wall and crash over it  sometimes leaving seaweed on the road , a roaring turf fire in the hearth. The wee house is still there #33 always
take a drive along the coast when we go over home .   

As usual we celebrated at 7 pm  watched the party at the London Eye  they put on a amazing fireworks show

All the very best to each and everyone of you and your families .   :-* :-*

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

mcd

« Reply #22478 on: January 01, 2019, 03:19:30 PM »
OH LIZ I AM SORRY I DIDNT USE CAPS .

urneygirl

« Reply #22479 on: January 01, 2019, 04:17:02 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL, I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A NICE EVENING CELEBRATING THE NEW YEAR IN.  :party:

JEAN,  WE DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO SEE THE LONDON FIREWORKS, BUT WE DID SEE THE COUNTDOWN IN TIMES SQUARE, IT'S A SHAME THE WEATHER WAS SO BAD, EVERYONE WAS SOAKED.

WELL THATS IT FOR ANOTHER YEAR, NOW WE CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL, WHATEVER THAT IS ? :D

JILLY, BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE NEW YEAR. :-*

LIZ, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO, ARE YOU STILL HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE LAPTOP  ? 

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22480 on: January 01, 2019, 05:36:11 PM »
Well itís a dull day here  looking out the window my mind went back ( many many years ago ) when I was young going to a little house in Ballyhalbert where I spent a lot of time , I loved windy days when the sea was rough and the waves would hit the sea wall and crash over it  sometimes leaving seaweed on the road , a roaring turf fire in the hearth. The wee house is still there #33 always
take a drive along the coast when we go over home .   

As usual we celebrated at 7 pm  watched the party at the London Eye  they put on a amazing fireworks show
All the very best to each and everyone of you and your families .   :-* :-*

JEAN I LOVED YOUR DESCRIPTION , I COULD JUST IMAGINE  SITTING ON THE ROCKS  AND WATCHING THE WAVES,  I'M AFRAID OF THE WATER BUT LOVE WATCHING IT,  I FIND IT VERY CALMING.  I USE TO GO DOWN TO SPENCER PARK  AND SIT AND WATCH THE WATER, IT  CALMED AND DESTRESSED ME, I WOULD BRING A BOOK AND SOMETIMES I JUST SAT  THERE AND READ.   I DOZED OF  AND  WOKE UP IN PLENTY OF TIME BUT EARLY ON I TRIED GETTING  TORONTO OR NIAGRA FALLS ON BUT COULD NOT FIND THEM.  I ENDED UP WATCHING TIMES SQUARE   WITH  THE BALL DROPPING AND  THE FIRE WORKS GOING OF.  I LOVED THEM  PLAYING SINATRA SINGING NEW YORK NEW YORK.   THE SUN IS SHINNING  HERE AND HAS BEEN ALL MORNING.  JEAN I'M SO SORRY FOR  GETTING YOU UNSET ABOUT THOSE CAPS.  PLEASE DON'T WORRY I CAN STILL READ THEM LOVE.  DO WHAT IS EASIER FOR YOU.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22481 on: January 01, 2019, 05:39:41 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL, I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A NICE EVENING CELEBRATING THE NEW YEAR IN.  :party:

JEAN,  WE DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO SEE THE LONDON FIREWORKS, BUT WE DID SEE THE COUNTDOWN IN TIMES SQUARE, IT'S A SHAME THE WEATHER WAS SO BAD, EVERYONE WAS SOAKED.

WELL THATS IT FOR ANOTHER YEAR, NOW WE CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL, WHATEVER THAT IS ? :D

JILLY, BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE NEW YEAR. :-*

LIZ, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO, ARE YOU STILL HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE LAPTOP  ?

RUBY,   I DON'T HAVE A LAPTOP LOVE.   I HAD IT IN MY MIND ABOUT GETTING ONE BUT GOD KNOWS WHEN IF EVER HA.   I WILL GET A PRINTER  THOUGH.   THE SKY IS SO BLUE IT LOOKS LIKE A SPRING DAY AND WOULD'NT THAT BE NICE .   TIME FOR SOME LUNCH.    TAKE CARE.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22482 on: January 02, 2019, 01:45:33 AM »
HI LIZ, SORRY LOVE I THOUGHT YOU HAD CHANGED TO A LAPTOP WHEN YOU WERE HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS LAST YEAR. I THINK WE WERE BOTH HAVING PROBLEMS AT THE SAME TIME.  :-\

WE WENT TO THE RANGERS CLUB TODAY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS, THEY HAD A NEW YEARS LEVEE. THE BAND WAS VERY GOOD, THEY WERE NOT YOUNG  MEN  BUT THE MUSIC WAS GREAT, THEY PLAYED AND SANG ALL THE 50'S 6O'S & 70'S MUSIC WE WOULD HAVE DANCED TO. IT WAS A NICE AFTERNOON. :)

I'M GOING TO SEE WHAT THERE IS TO WATCH ON TV, SO I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD EVENING  *

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22483 on: January 02, 2019, 06:29:09 AM »
HI LIZ, SORRY LOVE I THOUGHT YOU HAD CHANGED TO A LAPTOP WHEN YOU WERE HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS LAST YEAR. I THINK WE WERE BOTH HAVING PROBLEMS AT THE SAME TIME.  :-\

WE WENT TO THE RANGERS CLUB TODAY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS, THEY HAD A NEW YEARS LEVEE. THE BAND WAS VERY GOOD, THEY WERE NOT YOUNG  MEN  BUT THE MUSIC WAS GREAT, THEY PLAYED AND SANG ALL THE 50'S 6O'S & 70'S MUSIC WE WOULD HAVE DANCED TO. IT WAS A NICE AFTERNOON. :)

I'M GOING TO SEE WHAT THERE IS TO WATCH ON TV, SO I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD EVENING  *

SOUNDS LIKE YOUSE HAD A NICE  AFTERNOON RUBY,    I JUST WATCHED TV AND DOZED  HA.   I ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO WATCH, I HAVE SO MUCH TAPED,   THEY PUT 4 EPISODES OF  "VERA" ON SO I HOPE THAT'S NOT JUST IT.  I LOVED HER.  AND THEY STARTED  FROM THE FIRST SHOW OF "JUDGING AMY".  I LOVED THAT SHOW AS WELL.  LETS FACE IT GIRL, I JUST LOVE TV. HA.  MY FRIEND AND  FAMILY  ARE OF TO CANCUN , THEY LEAVE THE HOUSE  AT 3:30am  TO GET TO THE AIRPORT THIS MORNING.    LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22484 on: January 02, 2019, 03:26:29 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL  *

LIZ, I HAVEN'T SEEN A VERA EPISODE FOR QUITE A WHILE, I WILL WATCH IT BUT SOMETIMES HER VOICE PUTS ME TO SLEEP. :D

I'M HOPING NOW THAT WE'RE IN A NEW YEAR WE'LL GET SOME NEW SERIES, SOMETIMES WE ONLY GET THEM FOR A SHORT TIME AND THEN THEY DISSAPPEAR. WE WATCHED  DR WHO LAST NIGHT,  ::)

I'M GOING  OUT NOW SO SEE YOU LATER, TAKE CARE  :-* :-*