Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1566302 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22485 on: January 03, 2019, 02:09:03 AM »
GOOD MORNING ALL  *

LIZ, I HAVEN'T SEEN A VERA EPISODE FOR QUITE A WHILE, I WILL WATCH IT BUT SOMETIMES HER VOICE PUTS ME TO SLEEP. :D

I'M HOPING NOW THAT WE'RE IN A NEW YEAR WE'LL GET SOME NEW SERIES, SOMETIMES WE ONLY GET THEM FOR A SHORT TIME AND THEN THEY DISSAPPEAR. WE WATCHED  DR WHO LAST NIGHT,  ::)
I'M GOING  OUT NOW SO SEE YOU LATER, TAKE CARE  :-* :-*

RUBY ENJOY YOUR OUTTING HA.  THERE IS ONE I WISH THEY WOULD BRING BACK, FROST, JUST LOVED HIM.  I HAVE GONE ON AND SO FAR I CAN ONLY SEE THE 4 EPISODES OF VERA, I HATE WHEN THEY DO THAT.   THEY SHOW A FEW  OF A SERIES AND THAT'S THAT.   I DID NOT KNOW YOU WATCHED  DR WHO.   HAVE WATCHED HIM FROM DAY ONE AND THE VERY LAST "GUY"  WAS OK TILL THEY STARTED DOING STUPID  SHOWS.  I NEVER LIKED THE NEW COMPANION  BUT I STUCK WITH IT , IT WAS DR WHO, HA.  THEN  LIKE CORRIE I COULD NOT STAND IT ANYMORE AND DROPPED IT.   THEN THEY  PUT A WOMAN IN FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER,   HOW DO YOU LIKE IT RUBY.  LAST ONE,  I LIKE THE CORONER BUT I DON'T LIKE HER MOTHER HA.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #22486 on: January 03, 2019, 04:11:59 AM »

Liz, for some reason I couldn't take to Vera or Frost, but at the moment we're enjoying Judge John Deed, another English one.  Also like Silent Witness. When I left Belfast I missed Crossroads as it was never on here in Oz. 

Well I've finally done the big post-Christmas cleanup, decorations put away and everything spick and span.  I'm sure you're all way ahead of me.  I've been having the two local grandies a lot recently and they're coming back today for an overnighter.  (Long summer holidays here.)  We're expecting 42C tomorrow so I had to get the house in order today.   :o   I like it warm but 42C is just ridiculous!!  :D

Ruby, I hope you're back to your old self and that your virus has completely gone.  How's our Bobby doing?   :-*

Jean, Jilly, Scotland, CG, Val, Betty, SallyAnn, Lillian, Jackie, and anyone I've missed, I'm sending you all my best wishes for 2019.  Hope it brings you everything you're hoping for.  :-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

urneygirl

« Reply #22487 on: January 03, 2019, 09:17:55 PM »
LIZ, I NEVER LIKED OR WATCHED THE OLD DR WHO,  BUT A NEW SERIES STARTED AND I WATCHED IT BECAUSE BRADLEY WALSH WAS IN IT, HE WAS IN CORRIE YEARS AGO PLAYING MIKE BALDWIN'S SON OR NEPHEW. ? HE ALSO DOES A QUIZ SHOW CALLED ' THE CHASE'  WE WATCHED IT EVERY NIGHT IT WAS ON WHEN WE WERE HOME, HE'S VERY FUNNY. I'M NOT KEEN ON YER WOMAN, SHE TALKS TOO MUCH AND TOO FAST.  :D

I HAVE BEEN BUSY TAKING MY CHRISTMAS TREE AND DECORATIONS DOWN TODAY, I DID GET A BIT OF HELP FROM YER MAN. :)  EVERY YEAR I THINK I'M CUTING  BACK, BUT I THINK MORE GROWS IN MY BASEMENT ::)  I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING WELL TODAY, STAY WARM  :-*

SARAH, I WISH WE COULD GET A BIT OF YOUR HEAT. :(

BOBBY IS KEEPING WELL THANK YOU, HE'S WATCHING A SOCCER GAME ON TV AND I WAS TOLD NOT TO MENTION THE SCORES INCASE SOMEONE WAS RECORDING IT  :)

I'M FEELING A LOT BETTER NOW THANKS, I HAVE HEARD OTHER PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW LONG THEIR COLD HAS LASTED. THANKFULLY I'M ON THE MEND. :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22488 on: January 04, 2019, 06:54:14 AM »
Liz, for some reason I couldn't take to Vera or Frost, but at the moment we're enjoying Judge John Deed, another English one.  Also like Silent Witness. When I left Belfast I missed Crossroads as it was never on here in Oz. 

Well I've finally done the big post-Christmas cleanup, decorations put away and everything spick and span.  I'm sure you're all way ahead of me.  I've been having the two local grandies a lot recently and they're coming back today for an overnighter.  (Long summer holidays here.)  We're expecting 42C tomorrow so I had to get the house in order today.   :o   I like it warm but 42C is just ridiculous!!  :D

Ruby, I hope you're back to your old self and that your virus has completely gone.  How's our Bobby doing?   :-*

Jean, Jilly, Scotland, CG, Val, Betty, SallyAnn, Lillian, Jackie, and anyone I've missed, I'm sending you all my best wishes for 2019.  Hope it brings you everything you're hoping for.  :-*

OH SARAH,  WHY BOTHER WITH THE CLEANING UP,   YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO TAKE THEM ALL OUT AGAIN NEXT YEAR, G.S.   :D   I COULD NOT TAKE THAT MUCH HEAT GIRL I WOULD DIE IN IT.  HOPE YOU HAVE AIR.  WHEN I CAME OVER HERE I MISSED CROSS ROADS TOO BUT ONE DAY I FOUND IT,  NOT OURS BUT IT WAS CALLED CROSS ROADS AND WAS A RELIGIOUS SHOW HA.   I LOVED FROST AND VERA AND I ONLY SAW THESE SHOWS  OVER HERE.  I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF J.JOHN DEED BUT  AGAIN IT MIGHT COME ON.   SO FAR I'VE ONLY TAPED 4 SHOWS OF VERA, IT'S ALL I FOUND AND I'VE TWO OF THEM WATCHED,  THEY ALWAYS CAME ON FOR HOUR AND A HALF.  WELL LOVE ENJOY YOUR G.KIDS.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22489 on: January 04, 2019, 07:01:40 AM »
LIZ, I NEVER LIKED OR WATCHED THE OLD DR WHO,  BUT A NEW SERIES STARTED AND I WATCHED IT BECAUSE BRADLEY WALSH WAS IN IT, HE WAS IN CORRIE YEARS AGO PLAYING MIKE BALDWIN'S SON OR NEPHEW. ? HE ALSO DOES A QUIZ SHOW CALLED ' THE CHASE'  WE WATCHED IT EVERY NIGHT IT WAS ON WHEN WE WERE HOME, HE'S VERY FUNNY. I'M NOT KEEN ON YER WOMAN, SHE TALKS TOO MUCH AND TOO FAST.  :D

I HAVE BEEN BUSY TAKING MY CHRISTMAS TREE AND DECORATIONS DOWN TODAY, I DID GET A BIT OF HELP FROM YER MAN. :)  EVERY YEAR I THINK I'M CUTING  BACK, BUT I THINK MORE GROWS IN MY BASEMENT ::)  I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING WELL TODAY, STAY WARM  :-*

SARAH, I WISH WE COULD GET A BIT OF YOUR HEAT. :(

BOBBY IS KEEPING WELL THANK YOU, HE'S WATCHING A SOCCER GAME ON TV AND I WAS TOLD NOT TO MENTION THE SCORES INCASE SOMEONE WAS RECORDING IT  :)

I'M FEELING A LOT BETTER NOW THANKS, I HAVE HEARD OTHER PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW LONG THEIR COLD HAS LASTED. THANKFULLY I'M ON THE MEND. :-*

RUBY I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE ON THE MEND, MY FRIENDS HAVE IT , ONE SINCE LAST WEEK AND SHE SOUNDS SO BAD ON THE PHONE, THE OTHER HAS JUST GONE TO CANCUN WHERE I'M SURE ALL THE SUN WILL HELP HER HA.   WE TALKED TONIGHT ON THE PHONE, THE FRIEND WITH THE VERY BAD COLD,  AND SAID  IF IT STAYED LIKE THIS TILL SPRING OR SUMMER WE'D BE OK. GOD BLESS BOBBY,  A MAN AFTER ME OWN HEART.   I HAD RECORDED  A GAME ONE TIME AND SOMEONE CAME ON AND TOLD THE SCORE ANY WAY  I HOPE HE HAS ENJOYED IT.   I HAVE 2 OF THEM TO WATCH.   LIZ :-* 
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22490 on: January 04, 2019, 11:59:43 PM »
HI GUYS, AFTER TALKING TO KC YESTERDAY ABOUT  OLD SHOWS COMING BACK AGAIN  I'M NOW WATCHING ONE JUST STARTED,  IT'S CALLED  "HETTY WAINTHROPP" IT'S ON WED. AT 9PM  ON VSN, CH. 58.  HYSTHCINTH ?   MRS BUCKET FROM "KEEPING UP APPEARANCES" THAT'S ON A THURSDAY AT 8PM SAME CH.  VSN.  THIS IS JUST FOR THOSE INTERESTED.   I WATCHED THE FIRST ONE LAST NIGHT OF HETTY WAINTHROPP AND  MUST SAY I ENJOYED IT.  SHE'S  A LOT YOUNGER  THAN IN  "KEEPING UP APPEARANCES".  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #22491 on: January 05, 2019, 03:27:34 AM »
HELLOOO THERE EVERYBODY , HOW'S IT GOING ?

LIZ I WATCH HETTY WAINTHROPP AS WELL I DON'T THINK THERE WAS A LOT OF EPISODES MADE

IT'S BETTER THAN SOME SHOW'S THEY PUT ON DURING THE WINTER .  I WISH THEY WOULD PUT ON MORE SHOWS FROM THE OLD COUNTRY

RUBY   I HAVE JUST ABOUT GOT ALL THE CHRISTMAS STUFF PUT BACK  EVERY YEAR I SAY TO MYSELF " I AM NOT PUTTING ALL THIS OUT NEXT YEAR BUT I DO  ::) ::)  OVER THE YEARS I HAVE COLLECTED OR HAVE BEEN GIVEN LITTLE KEEPSAKES THAT I HAVE TO DO IT  ;)     WE LIKE THE  GAME SHOW CHASE AS WELL , IT WAS A DISASTER WHEN THE AMERICANS TRIED TO MAKE A GO OF IT 

SARAH  OH MY  THERE WOULD BE NOTHING BUT A PUDDLE OF WATER LEFT OF ME IF I WAS IN THAT HEAT , ARE THOSE TEMPS WHAT YOU NORMALLY HAVE DURING YOUR SUMMER ?  I PREFER THE COOLER WEATHER I DON'T MIND THE WINTER MONTHS EXCEPT WHEN IT FORGETS TO GIVE WAY TO SPRING  :D 

HOPE OUR CHUMS ACROSS THE WATER AND THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GLOBE  ARE DOING OK  IT'S REALLY NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU .  SO STAY IN TOUCH .

WELL I AM GOING TO WATCH MURDER IN PARADISE , I LOVE THE ISLAND ITS FILMED ON  I DID CHECK THE PRICE OUT FOR A WEEK/ TEN DAYS BUT ITS A MILLIONAIRE'S PLAYGROUND  ::)   

HAVE A GOOD ONE TALK SOON  :-* :-*

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

kraftcheese

« Reply #22492 on: January 05, 2019, 11:59:38 AM »

HI GUYS, AFTER TALKING TO KC YESTERDAY ABOUT  OLD SHOWS COMING BACK AGAIN  I'M NOW WATCHING ONE JUST STARTED,  IT'S CALLED  "HETTY WAINTHROPP" IT'S ON WED. AT 9PM  ON VSN, CH. 58.  HYSTHCINTH ?   MRS BUCKET FROM "KEEPING UP APPEARANCES" THAT'S ON A THURSDAY AT 8PM SAME CH.  VSN.  THIS IS JUST FOR THOSE INTERESTED.   I WATCHED THE FIRST ONE LAST NIGHT OF HETTY WAINTHROPP AND  MUST SAY I ENJOYED IT.  SHE'S  A LOT YOUNGER  THAN IN  "KEEPING UP APPEARANCES".  LIZ :-*

EVENING ALL.

LIZ, WE HAD "HETTY WAINTHROP" ON HERE AT ONE TIME, BUT I DIDN'T REALLY LIKE HER IN THAT.  I'M A BIG FAN OF HER AS MRS BUCKET THOUGH AND I SAW HER LIVE IN AN OSCAR WILDE PLAY IN PERTH, WA, ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO.  I LOVE "CALL THE MIDWIFE" AND MY 12 YEAR OLD G'DAUGHTER HAS TAKEN A LIKING TO IT WHEN SHE STAYS HERE.  THE DOCTOR AND HIS WIFE (WITH THE GLASSES) CRACK ME UP WITH THEIR SUGARY-SWEET LOVEY-DOVEY TALK TO EACH OTHER, BUT SHE HAD THE BABY LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS LOVELY.  :D :-*

MCD, I HAVEN'T SEEN "MURDER IN PARADISE" HERE, SO I'LL LOOK OUT FOR IT.  GLAD YOU'VE GOT YOUR CHRISTMAS STUFF PACKED AWAY.  THE HOUSE ALWAYS LOOKS NICE AND TIDY ONCE THAT'S DONE, I THINK.  YESTERDAY IN MELBOURNE WAS A REAL STINKER AT 43C.  WE HAVE AIRCON IN THE HOUSE, THE CAR AND THE SHOPS, SO NO PROBLEMS EXCEPT GETTING FROM THE HOUSE INTO THE CAR, HAHA.  HIGH TEMPS LIKE THAT DON'T HAPPEN TOO OFTEN THANK GOODNESS.  WE MIGHT GET TWO OR THREE 40C DAYS PER YEAR.  OTHERWISE IT'S MOSTLY BETWEEN 24 - 34C WHICH IS FINE WITH ME.  MELBOURNE OFTEN GETS A SUDDEN WIND CHANGE LATER ON A HOT DAY AND YESTERDAY ABOUT 4PM, IT SWUNG ROUND TO THE SOUTH AND DROPPED FROM 43 TO 21C IN 20 MINUTES.  WHAT A RELIEF THAT WAS.  TODAY WAS ONLY 22C.   :-\ :-*

RUBY, NO DOUBT YOU AND BOBBY HAVE BEEN BUSY.  I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR ENERGY FROM.  COULD YOU PLEASE SEND SOME TO ME?  :-*

JILLY, I'VE BEEN MEANING TO ASK YOU HOW YOUR RELATIVES ENJOYED THEIR VISIT TO SYDNEY A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO?  I HOPE THEY HAD A GOOD TIME.  HOPE YOUR OTHER FAMILY ARE ENJOYING THEIR TIME IN EUROPE.  VERY HANDY HAVING RELLIES IN VENICE, EH?  I'D KEEP IN WITH THEM. (ONLY JOKING)  :-*

GOING TO BED SOON, SO I'LL SAY NIGHT NIGHT TO ALL, WHEREVER YOU ARE.  TAKE CARE.  :-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

urneygirl

« Reply #22493 on: January 05, 2019, 05:59:55 PM »
HI GIRLS, IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU ALL.  :-**

YESTERDAY WASN'T TOO COLD SO WE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT AND TOOK ALL THE OUTSIDE LIGHTS AND SNOWMEN DOWN,  :dance: TOO MANY TIMES WE HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH A SNOW STORM AND CAN'T GET AT THEM.

SARAH,  I WISH WE HAD A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR WEATHER BUT NOT IN THE HIGH 40's.  :o OUR WEATHER HAS BEEN ODD, IT DOSEN'T KNOW THAT TO DO, WE DIDN'T EVEN GET A WEE BIT OF SNOW ON CHRISTMAS DAY, SO GOODNESS KNOWS WHEN IT WILL HIT US ::)

JEAN, I WE ONLY WATCHED THE FIRST AMERICAN VERSION OF THE "CHASE"  I THOUGHT WHEN WE SAW  " THE BEAST " IT WOULD BE BETTER BUT IT WASN'T. BRADLEY WALSH WAS ENTERTAINING, DID YOU EVER SEE HIS BLOOPERS ? very funny.

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT SPECIAL KEEPSAKES, ESPECIALLY THINGS THE G / KIDS MADE FOR THE TREE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG. :)

WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING A NEW BRITISH COMEDY CALLED  "HOLD THE SUNSET " JOHN CLEESE AND A FEW OTHERS YOU WOULD RECOGNIZE. IT'S A BIT DAFT BUT WE'LL GIVE IT A CHANCE.  :-\

LIZ, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN ? I'M SURE YOU MISS YOUR FRIEND BUT IT'S NICE THAT SHE KEEPS INTOUCH WITH YOU WHILE SHE'S AWAY. IS YOUR COMPUTER STILL ACTING UP ? I KNOW IT CAN BE VERY FRUSTRATING. :-*

I'M GOING TO CHECK ON A COUPLE OF THREADS AND THEN GO OUT FOR A FEW GROCERIES, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER.

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND   :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22494 on: January 05, 2019, 06:03:22 PM »
HELLOOO THERE EVERYBODY , HOW'S IT GOING ?

LIZ I WATCH HETTY WAINTHROPP AS WELL I DON'T THINK THERE WAS A LOT OF EPISODES MADE
 IT'S BETTER THAN SOME SHOW'S THEY PUT ON DURING THE WINTER .  I WISH THEY WOULD PUT ON MORE SHOWS FROM THE OLD COUNTRY
RUBY   I HAVE JUST ABOUT GOT ALL THE CHRISTMAS STUFF PUT BACK  EVERY YEAR I SAY TO MYSELF " I AM NOT PUTTING ALL THIS OUT NEXT YEAR BUT I DO  ::) ::)  OVER THE YEARS I HAVE COLLECTED OR HAVE BEEN GIVEN LITTLE KEEPSAKES THAT I HAVE TO DO IT  ;)     WE LIKE THE  GAME SHOW CHASE AS WELL , IT WAS A DISASTER WHEN THE AMERICANS TRIED TO MAKE A GO OF IT 
SARAH  OH MY  THERE WOULD BE NOTHING BUT A PUDDLE OF WATER LEFT OF ME IF I WAS IN THAT HEAT , ARE THOSE TEMPS WHAT YOU NORMALLY HAVE DURING YOUR SUMMER ?  I PREFER THE COOLER WEATHER I DON'T MIND THE WINTER MONTHS EXCEPT WHEN IT FORGETS TO GIVE WAY TO SPRING  :D 
 HOPE OUR CHUMS ACROSS THE WATER AND THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GLOBE  ARE DOING OK  IT'S REALLY NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU .  SO STAY IN TOUCH .
WELL I AM GOING TO WATCH MURDER IN PARADISE , I LOVE THE ISLAND ITS FILMED ON  I DID CHECK THE PRICE OUT FOR A WEEK/ TEN DAYS BUT ITS A MILLIONAIRE'S PLAYGROUND  ::)   
HAVE A GOOD ONE TALK SOON  :-* :-*

HI JEAN,  THE SAME WITH "THE VICAR OF DILBY",  THERE WAS NOT MANY MADE OF IT AND I LOVED IT.  GLAD YOU'RE  NEAT AND TIDY NOW HA.  IT FEELS EMPTY AT FIRST THEN STARTS TO LOOK NICE AND TIDY.   I NEVER TOOK MY TREE DOWN TILL JAN. 8.  MY MOMMY NEVER SO I GUESS  I JUST FOLLOWED HER.   THERE USE TO BE A HOUSE ON OUR ST.  AND YOU COULD SEE THROUGH THE WINDOW IN FRONT, IT WAS A  BIG ONE,  THE TREE WAS STILL UP IN THE SUMMER HA. EVERY YEAR  I WOULD   GO TO THE STORE  WHEN THE SALES WERE ON AND BUY A SET OF  SPECIAL LIGHTS BUT ONLY IF THEY WERE MARKED DOWN, IT HELPED ME  TO DECIDE ON BUYING MORE  LIGHTS HA.    THERE MIGHT BE ONLY ABOUT 10 LIGHTS  BUT  THEY HAD TO BE  DIFFERENT LIKE,   A SET OF LITTLE HOUSES,  A SET OF RAGGETY ANN ONE YEAR.   HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR SHOW.   LIZ :-*

KC  DID YOU EVER GET USE TO THAT HOT WEATHER, MY AUNT, RIP,  SAID  WITH ALL THE LENGTH OF TIME SHE HAD BEEN THERE , SHE NEVER DID GET USE TO IT.  ANYWAY NEXT TIME IT GETS TOO  HOT SEND SOME OVER HERE , WE NEED IT RIGHT NOW,  HA.  LIZ :-*

RUBY,  THAT WAS  CLEAVER OF YOU TO TAKE THE STUFF DOWN AND IN WHEN THE WEATHER IS GOOD.  ONE DAY NICE AND NEXT DAY SNOWED IN. HA.   NEXT WEEK THE TEMPS ARE NOT BAD  EITHER AND WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY STAYED LIKE THAT TILL SPRING HA.   YOU NEVER KNOW IT MIGHT BE ONE OF THOSE GOOD WINTERS .   I'M WATCHING A SHOW ON THAT STARTED  SOME WEEKS AGO, IT'S CALLED ''THE COOL KIDS"  YOU WOULD KNOW THE FACES IN IT,  THE FIRST ONE WAS NOT  IMPRESSED  WITH BUT   DECIDED TO GIVE IT A CHANCE , NOW HERE'S THE THING,  I LIKE THE THEME OF IT BUT NOT HOW THEY  GET ON, IT'S A BIT CRASS BUT  SO FAR I'M STILL WATCHING IT.   WE'LL SEE.  ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD DAY  AND GOOD SHOPPING.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22495 on: January 06, 2019, 04:05:35 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL  *

HI LIZ, WE WATCHED  "THE COOL KIDS " BUT LIKE YOURSELF WE WILL GIVE IT A COUPLE MORE WEEKS. SOMETIMES THEY START OFF GOOD AND THEN GO DOWNHILL.

WE DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS FOR TODAY, BUT IT'S STILL EARLY  ;) THE SUN IS SHINNING BUT IT'S STILL VERY COLD.  :-\

I'M GOING TO CHECK OUT SOME OF THE THREADS, SO I'LL SEE YOU LATER  :-* :-*

scotland

« Reply #22496 on: January 07, 2019, 02:10:59 AM »
mcd from a chum across the water nice to hear from you too keep well and may the new year bring you all your heart desires Cheers M ⌚⌚

scotland

« Reply #22497 on: January 07, 2019, 02:30:42 AM »
KC  hope 2019 also brings your heart desires wish we had your temperatures for a week or two bikinis ,paddling pools hose pipes etc would be the order of the day ,mind you saying that we would probably frizzle (our delicate skin could,nt cope LOL) we are so used to our cool even freezing weather but heigh ho I know after living in foreign climes we soon adjust to our surroundings but for now I still would love a little bit of your heat pleeeeze Best Wishes M⌚⌚

scotland

« Reply #22498 on: January 07, 2019, 02:32:09 AM »
Urneygirl awee chum from across the water is sending you best wishes also⌚⌚

scotland

« Reply #22499 on: January 07, 2019, 02:33:41 AM »
Liz hope you received my pm M x⌚