Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1557124 times)

mcd

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #22845 on: April 19, 2019, 02:36:02 AM »
HELLO CHUMS , HOW IS EVERYONE ?   THE WEATHER SEEMS TO BE IMPROVING TEMP WISE

WELL I WAS ABLE TO FIND THE GOOD OLD BACK HOME CHOCOLATE EASTER EGGS    SO THEY ALL WILL BE HAPPY  BUNNIES

TODAY ALONG WITH 3 OTHER FRIENDS I WENT TO LUNCH WITH A LADY WHO TURNED 100  AND IT WAS REALLY ENJOYABLE PLENTY OF LAUGHS  AND REMEMBERING THE DAYS  ALICE  CAME DANCING WITH US AND HER WISH TODAY WAS SHE WOULD DEARLY LOVE TO BE ABLE TO DANCE WITH US AGAIN  OTHER THAN BEING HARD OF HEARING SHE IS IN GOOD SHAPE
  SHE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT HER DAUGHTER  IN HER 70'S   WHO IS IN THE HOSPITAL  A MOTHER'S LOVE NEVER STOPS .

THAT'S ABOUT ALL THE NEWS I HAVE FOR YOU  TALK TO YOU LATER  HUGS TO ALL

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22846 on: April 19, 2019, 10:02:28 AM »
HELLO CHUMS , HOW IS EVERYONE ?   THE WEATHER SEEMS TO BE IMPROVING TEMP WISE

WELL I WAS ABLE TO FIND THE GOOD OLD BACK HOME CHOCOLATE EASTER EGGS    SO THEY ALL WILL BE HAPPY  BUNNIES

TODAY ALONG WITH 3 OTHER FRIENDS I WENT TO LUNCH WITH A LADY WHO TURNED 100  AND IT WAS REALLY ENJOYABLE PLENTY OF LAUGHS  AND REMEMBERING THE DAYS  ALICE  CAME DANCING WITH US AND HER WISH TODAY WAS SHE WOULD DEARLY LOVE TO BE ABLE TO DANCE WITH US AGAIN  OTHER THAN BEING HARD OF HEARING SHE IS IN GOOD SHAPE
  SHE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT HER DAUGHTER  IN HER 70'S   WHO IS IN THE HOSPITAL  A MOTHER'S LOVE NEVER STOPS .

THAT'S ABOUT ALL THE NEWS I HAVE FOR YOU  TALK TO YOU LATER  HUGS TO ALL

SHE SOUNDS LIKE A LOVELY LADY JEAN.  I'M SO GLAD YOUSE TOOK HER TO LUNCH AND THAT SHE IS STILL IN GOOD SHAPE, IT COULD BE HER GENES OR THE DANCING .  I HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MORE LUNCHES WITH  HER.    IT WAS BEAUTIFUL TODAY AND IT HAD GONE UP TO 22c, CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT.  I HAVE MY DOOR OPEN AND IT'S STILL NICE.  HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WK END.  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22847 on: April 19, 2019, 05:15:52 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL  *

WELL THE NICE WEATHER DIDN'T LAST VERY LONG, NOW WE'RE INTO A FEW DAYS OF RAIN BUT WE WON'T COMPLAINE. ::)

JEAN, YOU WERE LUCKY GETTING YOUR BRITISH EGGS EARLY, MAYBE THE SHIPPING IS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR SOME OF THE STORES. :-*

I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOUR FRIEND HAD A GOOD TIME, IMAGINE A 100 YR OLD HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT HER 70 YR OLD DAUGHTER, GOD LOVE HER  :-*

LIZ, I KNOW YOU SAID THE BUILDING MANAGEMENT HAVE CUT BACK ON SOME THINGS,  BUT ARE THEY PLANNING ANYTHING FOR EASTER  ? :-*

OUR EASTER DINNER IS TOMORROW SO TODAY IT'S ALL GO. 

JILLY, I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY EASTER :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22848 on: April 20, 2019, 11:27:12 AM »
GOOD MORNING ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL  *

WELL THE NICE WEATHER DIDN'T LAST VERY LONG, NOW WE'RE INTO A FEW DAYS OF RAIN BUT WE WON'T COMPLAINE. ::)

JEAN, YOU WERE LUCKY GETTING YOUR BRITISH EGGS EARLY, MAYBE THE SHIPPING IS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR SOME OF THE STORES. :-*

I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOUR FRIEND HAD A GOOD TIME, IMAGINE A 100 YR OLD HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT HER 70 YR OLD DAUGHTER, GOD LOVE HER  :-*

LIZ, I KNOW YOU SAID THE BUILDING MANAGEMENT HAVE CUT BACK ON SOME THINGS,  BUT ARE THEY PLANNING ANYTHING FOR EASTER  ? :-*

OUR EASTER DINNER IS TOMORROW SO TODAY IT'S ALL GO. 

JILLY, I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY EASTER :-*
RUBY,  THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING FOR EASTER  BUT I'M HOPING THEY STILL DO FOR JULY 1.   LAST YR. WE HAD A PARTY FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY, WE PAID,  AND YET THIS YEAR  AT THE LAST MINUTE THERE WAS SOMETHING GOING ON  AND I THINK IT WAS PUT ON BY SOME  OTHERS.   MY STOMACH WAS NOT TOO GOOD SO I COULD NOT EVEN GO.  I HOPE YOUR DINNER  GOES OF WELL AND YOU ALL  HAVE A GREAT TIME. IT'S ONE OF THE THINGS I MISSED MOST,  THE GATHERING  AT TERESA'S HOUSE WITH ALL THE FAMILY.     I HOPE YOU AND BOBBY ARE DOING OK NOW.   HAVE A GREAT DAY.   LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22849 on: April 20, 2019, 04:22:17 PM »
HI LIZ, SORRY YOU'RE NOT FEELING WELL AND YOU COULDN'T JOIN YOUR FRIENDS. WE'RE DOING FINE LOVE, WE HAVE BEEN BUSY ORGANIZING TONIGHTS DINNER, I LIKE TO BE PREPARED EARLY BECAUSE SOMETIMES THINGS GET MISSED UNTIL THE LAST MINUITE  ::) IT'S A VERY DULL DAY AND I DON'T THINK IT'S GOING TO GET ANY BETTER. IS TERESA YOUR DAUGHTER,S MOTHER IN LAW ? DIDN'T YOU USED TO GO TO FAMILY DINNERS THERE ? :-*

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR,  I WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY EASTER  :-**

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #22850 on: April 20, 2019, 08:27:07 PM »

You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22851 on: April 20, 2019, 11:53:48 PM »
HI LIZ, SORRY YOU'RE NOT FEELING WELL AND YOU COULDN'T JOIN YOUR FRIENDS. WE'RE DOING FINE LOVE, WE HAVE BEEN BUSY ORGANIZING TONIGHTS DINNER, I LIKE TO BE PREPARED EARLY BECAUSE SOMETIMES THINGS GET MISSED UNTIL THE LAST MINUITE  ::) IT'S A VERY DULL DAY AND I DON'T THINK IT'S GOING TO GET ANY BETTER. IS TERESA YOUR DAUGHTER,S MOTHER IN LAW ? DIDN'T YOU USED TO GO TO FAMILY DINNERS THERE ? :-*

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR,  I WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY EASTER   :-**
GREAT MEMORY RUBY, HA.  SHE IS ROISIN'S MOTHER IN LAW AND I USE TO ENJOY SITTING CHATTING WITH BEFORE THEY ALL CAME.   SHE HAD A BIG KITCHEN  AND I SAT WHILE HER AND  VINCENT, HER HUBBY,  WENT ON COOKING OR FINISHING OF , I WOULD USUALLY HAVE A DRINK IN MY HAND, HIC.  THEN WHEN EVERYONE HAD LEFT I STAYED ON CHATTING WITH HER.  AT THE END I HAD TO LEAVE WITH THE REST SO I COULD GET HELP TO MY CAR, SORRY I DID NOT MEAN TO SOUND SO MORPHID.  BUT I THINK IT'S MORE ABOUT ALL THE FAMILY GETTING TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT'S ON THE MENU.  IT'S BEEN VERY DULL AND I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S ME BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO  WAKE UP.  THE AIR IS HEAVY, DOES THIS MAKE SENSE.  ANYWAY LOVE I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME TOMORROW AND ENJOY THEM ALL.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #22852 on: April 21, 2019, 04:01:43 PM »
HI LIZ, EVERYTHING WENT WELL YESTERDAY, IT WAS A LONG DAY BUT EVERYONE WENT HOME HAPPY, :)  SOMETIMES THE OLD MEMORY SURPRISES ME :D  DO YOU STILL KEEP INTOUCH WITH TERESA ?

THE RAIN WAS AWFUL YESTERDAY AND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER DULL DAY.  TAKE CARE LOVE, I WILL BE BACK :-* :-*

jackiehillis

« Reply #22853 on: April 21, 2019, 05:40:02 PM »

"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

urneygirl

« Reply #22854 on: April 21, 2019, 05:45:34 PM »
JACKIE, HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND THE FAMILY  :-* :-*

jackiehillis

« Reply #22855 on: April 21, 2019, 07:02:46 PM »
JACKIE, HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND THE FAMILY  :-* :-*
               THANK YOU RUBY. AND TO YOU BOBBY AND ALL OUR FRIENDS ON HERE.       *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22856 on: April 21, 2019, 07:45:05 PM »
HI LIZ, EVERYTHING WENT WELL YESTERDAY, IT WAS A LONG DAY BUT EVERYONE WENT HOME HAPPY, :)  SOMETIMES THE OLD MEMORY SURPRISES ME :D  DO YOU STILL KEEP INTOUCH WITH TERESA ?

THE RAIN WAS AWFUL YESTERDAY AND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER DULL DAY.  TAKE CARE LOVE, I WILL BE BACK :-* :-*

[/quote
RUBY I'VE ONLY SPOKEN TO TERESA ONCE SINCE I'VE BEEN IN HERE.  I THOUGHT MAYBE THEY WOULD  COME AND VISIT ME BUT SO FAR NO.  I'M GLAD  EVERYTHING WENT WELL  AND SO LONG AS THEY WENT HOME HAPPY THAT'S OK.  IT'S BEEN DULL ALL DAY AND I TREATED MYSELF TO SWISS CHALET TODAY.  I BUY THE 2 DINNERS SO I CAN HAVE  ONE FOR ANOTHER MEAL.  I USUALLY NEVER EAT THE WHOLE LOT ANYWAY.  SOMETIMES BY THE TIME IT COMES I JUST EAT THE FRIES WITH GRAVY. HA.   WELL WE'LL SEE  YOU LATER.   LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22857 on: April 21, 2019, 07:45:53 PM »
               THANK YOU RUBY. AND TO YOU BOBBY AND ALL OUR FRIENDS ON HERE.       *
HOPE YOU HAD A NICE DAY JACKIE.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #22858 on: April 22, 2019, 08:52:20 AM »
HI TO MY CHUMS ON THIS PAGE.  HOPE YOU ALL HAD A HAPPY EASTER.  BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY WITH THE TWO LOTS OF GRANDIES AND SON AND D.I.L., FROM W.A.  WE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME WITH PERFECT WEATHER EXCEPT FOR ONE DAY WHEN WE HAD A LITTE BIT OF LIGHT RAIN AND WIND.  THE KIDS ALL HAD A BALL AND IT WAS LOVELY TO SEE THE COUSINS RE-CONNECTING AND PLAYING HAPPILY TOGETHER (NO FIGHTING OR FALLOUTS, LOL).  THE W.A. LOT WENT TO TASMANIA ON THE FERRY YESTERDAY (9 HOURS SAILING TIME) AND WILL BE TOURING AROUND THERE FOR TWO WEEKS, THEN BACK HERE TO US FOR A FEW MORE DAYS BEFORE SETTING OFF AGAIN. I HAVE TO ADMIT I'M FEELING TIRED AND IT WAS FAB TODAY HAVING A QUIET HOUSE WITH NOBODY ELSE AROUND. I SUPPOSE NEEDING A REST AFTER A HOLIDAY MEANS I'M OLD. :)

HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND ENJOYED ALL THE CHOCOLATE.  I ONLY ATE ONE DARK CHOCOLATE BUNNY. ;)
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #22859 on: April 22, 2019, 10:46:40 AM »
HI TO MY CHUMS ON THIS PAGE.  HOPE YOU ALL HAD A HAPPY EASTER.  BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY WITH THE TWO LOTS OF GRANDIES AND SON AND D.I.L., FROM W.A.  WE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME WITH PERFECT WEATHER EXCEPT FOR ONE DAY WHEN WE HAD A LITTE BIT OF LIGHT RAIN AND WIND.  THE KIDS ALL HAD A BALL AND IT WAS LOVELY TO SEE THE COUSINS RE-CONNECTING AND PLAYING HAPPILY TOGETHER (NO FIGHTING OR FALLOUTS, LOL).  THE W.A. LOT WENT TO TASMANIA ON THE FERRY YESTERDAY (9 HOURS SAILING TIME) AND WILL BE TOURING AROUND THERE FOR TWO WEEKS, THEN BACK HERE TO US FOR A FEW MORE DAYS BEFORE SETTING OFF AGAIN. I HAVE TO ADMIT I'M FEELING TIRED AND IT WAS FAB TODAY HAVING A QUIET HOUSE WITH NOBODY ELSE AROUND. I SUPPOSE NEEDING A REST AFTER A HOLIDAY MEANS I'M OLD. :)

HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND ENJOYED ALL THE CHOCOLATE.  I ONLY ATE ONE DARK CHOCOLATE BUNNY. ;)
OH KC, YOU'RE NOT GETTING OLD JUST NEEDING A REST AFTER ALL THAT  WOULD TAKE IT OUT OF ANYONE.   SOUNDS LIKE THEY ALL HAD A GREAT TIME AND THAT'S IT FOR NOW.  I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME WITH THEM   AND GET REJUVANATED, SR?  FOR THE NEXT OUTING HA.   LIZ  XXX  SHOULD SAY, I STILL HAVE MY  CHOC. EGG MY FRIEND BROUGHT ME OVER A FEW WKS AGO.  I HAD SWISS CHALET  YESTERDAY SO  DID NOT FEEL LIKE  CHOC. BUT IT'S THERE  FOR ME. HA.
sixtyniner