Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1580892 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23325 on: October 02, 2019, 11:53:45 PM »
HI LIZ, AFTER ALL OUR LEAF RAKING YESTERDAY WE HAVE IT ALL BACK WITH THE STORM WE HAD. IT'S VERY DULL TODAY SO I THINK OUR WEE HEAT WAVE WAS A ONE DAY WONDER. :D

BOBBY WILL BE TAKING OVER MY COMPUTER SOON, HE HAS A SOCCER MATCH TO WATCH AND IT'S NOT ON THE TV.  I'LL GO CHECK SOME THREADS BEFORE HE TAKES OVER, SEE YOU LATER  :-* :-*
RUBY IT MAKES YOU  WONDER WHY YOU EVEN BOTHER HA.  IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE  RAIN TOMORROW AND IT WAS RAINING MOST OF THE DAY AND OUR POWER WENT OF TODAY AGAIN BUT TG IT WAS ONLY FOR AN HR.  MY FRIEND I MENTIONED  IN MY OTHER EMAIL, SAID HER POWER DID NOT COME ON  TILL LATE AT NIGHT AND MY OTHER FRIEND SAID HERS WENT OF AS WELL.  ALL AT DIFFERENT TIMES.  GUESS WHAT, ONE OF THE  CANDIDATES  FOR OUR RIDING JUST CAME IN, AND WE TALKED FOR A FEW MINUTES. I DID NOT REGOGISE HER FROM HER CARD AS SHE HAD HER HAIR UP AND ON HER CARD SHE HAS IT DOWN,  ANYWAYS SHE SEEMS LIKE A NICE PERSON.  SO  I MENTIONED ABOUT NOT ENOUGH HANDI VANS ETC.  SHE JUST LEFT.  I  DID NOT KNOW THEY ALLOWED THEM TO COME INTO THE BUILDING.   I HOPE BOBBY'S TEAM WINS BUT I LOVE WATCHING IT ON TV AS THE PICTURE IS BIGGER. I WOULD RATHER WATCH THE ENGLISH SOCCER.   HAVE A GOOD NIGHT LOVE.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

scotland

« Reply #23326 on: October 03, 2019, 05:22:24 PM »
Just a wee look in  before I make the tea and give you a little bit of news ,my daughter had her hair shaved of for charity yesterday it,s for the MacMillan Foundation I am so proud of her her first words on seeing herself was I think I suit this style ,I just love her to bits .Take care and good health to you all M😀😀

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23327 on: October 03, 2019, 06:45:41 PM »
Just a wee look in  before I make the tea and give you a little bit of news ,my daughter had her hair shaved of for charity yesterday it,s for the MacMillan Foundation I am so proud of her her first words on seeing herself was I think I suit this style ,I just love her to bits .Take care and good health to you all M😀😀
HI SCOTLAND, I THINK SHE'S GONNA NEED  EXTRA HATS THIS WINTER.  GOLD STAR TO HER FOR DOING THAT.  THE FIRST TIME I SAW A GIRL SHAVE HER HAIR WAS  WHEN WORKING THE DAUGHTER OF THE OWNER WHERE I WORKED CAME IN ONE MONDAY WITH HER HEAD SHAVED , IT WAS THE WEIREST SR?  THING YOU EVER SAW.  SHE SAID THEY HAD BEEN DRINKING AND HER NOW HUSBAND  DECIDED TO  CUT HER HAIR, SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND ENDED UP SHAVING HER HEAD.  NEEDLESS TO SAY HER PARENTS WERE NOT PLEASED.  WHAT IS THE MACMILLAN FOUNDATION  MANDY.   LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23328 on: October 03, 2019, 09:57:41 PM »
HI GIRLS,   *

LIZ, WE'RE BACK TO THE DAMP WEATHER, THE HEAT DIDN'T LAST LONG.  BOBBY'S TEAM WON YESTERDAY SO HE'S HAPPY :)
 I HOPE YOUR CANDIATE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE LACK OF HANDI VANS, BUT LIKE THE REST THEY ALWAYS HAVE AN EXCUSE ABOUT FUNDING ::) 

SCOTLAND, GOOD FOR YOU'RE DAUGHTER HAVING HER HAIR SHAVED FOR CHARITY, IT WILL GROW BACK. O0. OUR BREAST CANCER CAMPAIGN STARTS TOMORROW, I VOLUNTEER SELLING RAFFLE TICKETS AT A FEW SHOPPING MALLS, I HEAR LOTS OF STORIES AND MEET SOME LOVELY PEOPLE. :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23329 on: October 04, 2019, 04:33:46 PM »
HI GIRLS,   *

LIZ, WE'RE BACK TO THE DAMP WEATHER, THE HEAT DIDN'T LAST LONG.  BOBBY'S TEAM WON YESTERDAY SO HE'S HAPPY :)
 I HOPE YOUR CANDIATE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE LACK OF HANDI VANS, BUT LIKE THE REST THEY ALWAYS HAVE AN EXCUSE ABOUT FUNDING ::) 

SCOTLAND, GOOD FOR YOU'RE DAUGHTER HAVING HER HAIR SHAVED FOR CHARITY, IT WILL GROW BACK. O0. OUR BREAST CANCER CAMPAIGN STARTS TOMORROW, I VOLUNTEER SELLING RAFFLE TICKETS AT A FEW SHOPPING MALLS, I HEAR LOTS OF STORIES AND MEET SOME LOVELY PEOPLE. :-*
OH RUBY,  I HATE THE DAMP, YA KNOW, BONES ETC HA.  I DON'T MIND THE COOLNESS IF THE SUN IS OUT AND IT'S BEEN COMING OUT AND IN ALL MORNING.  I'M GLAD BOBBY'S TEAM WON IT MAKES YOU GLAD YOU WATCHED HA.  THE CANDIATE  WAS NOT EVEN OF THE PARTY I USUALLY VOTE FOR BUT I LIKED HER AND THAT MAKES IT HARDER  TO CHOOSE, IT'S GETTING HARDER EVERY TIME NOW DON'T YA THINK.  I USE TO NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM , KNEW WHO I WAS VOTING FOR AND WHICH PARTY BUT EACH YEAR I GET MORE AND MORE DOUBTS ABOUT ALL THEM.  OH WELL ENOUGH FOR NOW.  WE ARE AT THE WK END SO ANY BIG PLANS .  HOPE YOUSE ARE KEEPING WELL.  TAKE CARE.  LIZ  XXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23330 on: October 05, 2019, 03:13:48 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL  :-**

LIZ, IT'S COLD THIS MORNING, WE HAVE DARK CLOUDS AND THE SUN IS TRYING TO GET OUT :) I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU :-* :-*

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND    :-** :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23331 on: October 06, 2019, 12:46:19 AM »
GOOD MORNING ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL  :-**

LIZ, IT'S COLD THIS MORNING, WE HAVE DARK CLOUDS AND THE SUN IS TRYING TO GET OUT :) I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU :-* :-*

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND    :-** :-**
HI RUBY,  RIGHT NOW IT'S 9 HA.  I FEEL LIKE STAYING IN BED WRAPPED UP NICE AND COSY, DON'T THINK I'D MOVE ONLY FOR BATHROOM  BREAKS HA.  THE SUN WAS SHINNING SO THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IN THE CAR.  DID YOUSE GET ALL YOUR  CLEARING DONE.   I HOPE  THE LEAVES STAY ON THE TREES  FOR A WHILE AND SO IT WON'T SEEM LIKE SUMMER , YES I KNOW,  IS REALLY OVER.   I DO KNOW IT'S OVER  HA    AUTUMN WAS ALWAYS MY FAV. TIME , WHEN WE WORKED OVERTIME I LOVED WALKING UP THE DONNIE IN MY DUFFLE COAT AND THE AIR BEING NIPPY.  IT WAS LOVELY.  IT WAS DARK AND ALL THE HOUSES WERE LIT UP.  GOSH I AM GOING BACK  A LONG TIME.  WELL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT LOVE.  LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23332 on: October 08, 2019, 01:17:40 AM »
HI GUYS, IT WAS A QUITE DAY AND BY THAT I MEAN, NO CONTRUCTION GOING ON NEXT DOOR HA.  THE SUN HAS BEEN SHINNING BUT I'M TOLD IT'S COLD OUTSIDE.   MY FRIEND  WAS TELLING ME THE ST. I LIVED IN , SHE STILL LIVES THERE,  HAD A MOVIE NIGHT AND IT WAS IN HER DRIVEWAY,  THE MINISTER, WHO LIVES ON THE ST., RUNS THINGS LIKE THIS AND MY FRIEND  LET THEM USE HER DRIVEWAY AND THE NEIGHBOUR'S , SO THEY HAD THE SCREEN BETWEEN THE TWO HOUSES, THEY LIVE IN A SEMI.  SHE SAID IT WAS FOR THE KIDS AND THEY REALLY ENJOYED IT.   IT GOT VERY COLD SO THEY HAD HOT DRINKS, POP CORN AND CHOC. HOLLOWEEN CANDY.   I WISH WE HAD  HAD SOME ONE LIKE THIS MINISTER  WHEN OUR KIDS WERE SMALL.  SHE SAID HE RUNS OTHER THINGS  EVEN ON  CANADA DAY THEY HAD TABLES DOWN THE RD AND PEOPLE NEEDING TO GET OUT  OR IN WENT ROUND THE OTHER SIDE.  MY ST. YOU COULD COME IN BOTH ENDS.  ANYWAY THE KIDS HAD A GOOD TIME AND THE ADULTS AS WELL.  THEY ALL BROUGHT THEIR OWN CHAIRS.    THIS MINISTER SEEMS TO BE A GOOD GUY  AND BRINGING THE ST. TOGETHER AND MORE NEIGHBOURLY.  MAYBE OTHER STS SHOULD DO THE SAME THING .  ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ARE ALL KEEPING WELL .  LIZ  XXXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23333 on: October 08, 2019, 10:47:49 PM »
HI LIZ, SORRY I HAVE BEEN MISSING A COUPLE OF DAYS, WE WORKED IN THE GARDEN TODAY PUTTING AWAY ALL THE GARDEN FURNITURE AND ORNAMENTS, THE WEATHER WAS LOVELY AND WE GOT A LOT DONE. :)

YOUR FRIENDS MINISTER SOUNDS LIKE A NICE MAN TO ORGANIZE FUN THINGS FOR THE FAMILIES, I CAN IMAGINE IT BEING COLD IN THE EVENING, EVEN TODAY IT TURNED COOL IN THE SHADE. I'M SURE YOU'RE HAPPY THE CONSTRUCTION HAS FINISHED, IT HAS BEEN GOING FOR A LONG TIME.

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, I'LL BE BACK LATER  :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23334 on: October 09, 2019, 09:33:51 AM »
HI LIZ, SORRY I HAVE BEEN MISSING A COUPLE OF DAYS, WE WORKED IN THE GARDEN TODAY PUTTING AWAY ALL THE GARDEN FURNITURE AND ORNAMENTS, THE WEATHER WAS LOVELY AND WE GOT A LOT DONE. :)

YOUR FRIENDS MINISTER SOUNDS LIKE A NICE MAN TO ORGANIZE FUN THINGS FOR THE FAMILIES, I CAN IMAGINE IT BEING COLD IN THE EVENING, EVEN TODAY IT TURNED COOL IN THE SHADE. I'M SURE YOU'RE HAPPY THE CONSTRUCTION HAS FINISHED, IT HAS BEEN GOING FOR A LONG TIME.

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, I'LL BE BACK LATER  :-**
HI RUBY,  AS YOU CAN TELL BY THE TIME IT'S VERY EARLY AND YOU'RE PROBABLY ASLEEP. HA.  AS FOR BEING MISSING, WHEN THERE'S WORK TO BE DONE, THERE'S WORK TO BE DONE AND YOU  MIGHT AS WELL GET IT DONE WHILE THE WEATHER IS GOOD.  RIGHT NOW IT'S 9c    IT'S  HARD WORK,  GETTING ALL THAT DONE AND YOU JUST WANT TO PUT YOUR FEET UP.   I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE  TOO MUCH MORE TO DO BUT IT'S STILL EARLY AND WE STILL HAVE MORE NICE WEATHER TO COME.  I DON'T KNOW IF THE CONSTRUCTION IS FINISHED OR NOT, I HOPE SO, BUT IT'S BEEN QUITE ANYWAY. HA.  ANYWAY I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23335 on: October 09, 2019, 04:02:04 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL  *

LIZ, IT WAS A LOVELY DAY TO BE IN THE GARDEN YESTERDAY, SOME OF THE FLOWERS BOXES ARE STILL NICE SO WE LEFT THEM UNTIL AFTER THANKSGIVING.

MY COMPUTER HAD A PROBLEM LAST NIGHT, I DIDN'T WANT TO MESS WITH IT SO I HAD TO LEAVE IT UNTIL BOBBY GOT HOME FROM BAND PRACTICE. I'M ALWAYS AFRAID IT COULD BE A SCAM SET UP.

I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW AND GET READY, I VOLENTEER THIS AFTERNOON. SEE YOU LATER   :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23336 on: October 09, 2019, 07:30:51 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL  *

LIZ, IT WAS A LOVELY DAY TO BE IN THE GARDEN YESTERDAY, SOME OF THE FLOWERS BOXES ARE STILL NICE SO WE LEFT THEM UNTIL AFTER THANKSGIVING.

MY COMPUTER HAD A PROBLEM LAST NIGHT, I DIDN'T WANT TO MESS WITH IT SO I HAD TO LEAVE IT UNTIL BOBBY GOT HOME FROM BAND PRACTICE. I'M ALWAYS AFRAID IT COULD BE A SCAM SET UP.

I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW AND GET READY, I VOLENTEER THIS AFTERNOON. SEE YOU LATER   :-**
RUBY I'M  ALWAYS AFRAID TO TOUCH THE COMPUTER AS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT .   I GET PHONE CALLS TELLING ME MY COMPUTER HAS A PROBLEM AND THEY WILL FIX IT SO I'M SUPPOSED TO GO TO IT AND THEN THEY WILL TELL ME WHAT TO DO. DON'T EVER LISTEN TO THEM, IT'S A SCAM.  I GET ONES SAYING  MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN COMPRIMISSED?  BLAH BLAH BLAH.  RUBY UNLESS YOU KNOW  SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG WITH IT DON'T LISTEN TO THEM.  I JUST CLICK OF , PHONE AND ALL.  I WATCHED MARKET PLACE, THE NEW ONES HAVE STARTED AGAIN AND IT WAS A FOLLOW UP FROM LAST YEAR ABOUT THE COMPUTER SCAMS AND THIS LADY WAS ON SAYING SHE HAD BEEN SCAMMED OUT OF ABOUT $3000.   THE MP. GUY WENT TO INDIA WERE IT MOSTLY HAPPENS AND EVEN GOT INSIDE .  IT'S SCARY  WHAT HAPPENS AND HOW YOU CAN GET SCAMMED SO  EASY.  I'M GLAD BOBBY  IS ABLE TO DO SOMETHING.    ARE YOU DOING THE MALL THING AGAIN.  I HOPE YOU SELL LOTS  WELL LOVE I NEED TO GO NOW.  TAKE CARE.  LIZ  XXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23337 on: October 10, 2019, 10:05:47 PM »
HI LIZ, IF MY COMPUTER IS ACTING UP I JUST LEAVE IT FOR BOBBY TO CHECK OUT, I'M ALWAYS AFRAID OF SCAMS. ::)

I'M BACK SELLING THE RAFFLE TICKETS IN THE MALL, WE ALSO DO A FEW DAYS IN THE WALMART CLOSE TO ME SO IT WORKS OUT GOOD. O0

WE HAVE A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL BASKETS DONATED BY SOME OF THE STORES IN THE MALL, A COUPLE OF RESTAURANT'S DONATE VERY GENEROUS DINNER VOUCHERS. PROCEEDS GO TO THE HOSPITAL CANCER WING.

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER   :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23338 on: October 11, 2019, 05:06:37 AM »
HI LIZ, IF MY COMPUTER IS ACTING UP I JUST LEAVE IT FOR BOBBY TO CHECK OUT, I'M ALWAYS AFRAID OF SCAMS. ::)

I'M BACK SELLING THE RAFFLE TICKETS IN THE MALL, WE ALSO DO A FEW DAYS IN THE WALMART CLOSE TO ME SO IT WORKS OUT GOOD. O0

WE HAVE A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL BASKETS DONATED BY SOME OF THE STORES IN THE MALL, A COUPLE OF RESTAURANT'S DONATE VERY GENEROUS DINNER VOUCHERS. PROCEEDS GO TO THE HOSPITAL CANCER WING.

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER   :-**
WISH I WAS THERE RUBY I WOULD BUY  TICKETS FROM YOU, HOPE YOU SOLD LOTS TODAY. HOW  COULD YOU NOT BUY A TICKET LOOKING AT THOSE  BEAUTIFUL BASKETS.   I ALWAYS  IMAGINE YOU SELL MORE WHEN  IT'S FOR CANCER.  GOLD STAR  GOING YOUR WAY LOVE. HA. GOD BLESS THOSE STORES AND PEOPLE WHO DONATE  THEM.   I GET THOSE SCAMS AT LEAST 2 OR 3 TIMES  A WK.  ON THE PHONE AND EVEN MORE  ON THE COMPUTER.  IT NEVER ENDS.  OH WELL SO LONG AS WE  TAKE THEM IN I JUST CLICK THEM OF.  I KNOW AS SOON AS THE OPEN THEIR MOUTHES  WHAT THEY ARE AND JUST "CLICK" HA.  HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP.  LIZ XXXXXX
sixtyniner

brickie

« Reply #23339 on: October 12, 2019, 02:10:07 PM »
Hay, Joan Gorman, you're father was Ronnie Gorman he was a great man, Ronnie passed away in 2010, any one known of them, they moved to Canada 1964.