Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1586567 times)

jackiehillis

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23355 on: October 25, 2019, 09:11:10 PM »

Happy birthday For Saturday Elizabeth.        Love Vi & Jackie    *                                                                                                                                     
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23356 on: October 25, 2019, 10:41:30 PM »
OH JACKIE AND VI, THANK YOU SO MUCH AND BOY  AM I GOING TO ENJOY THAT CAKE, PLEASE HAVE A PIECE WITH ME HA.   LIZXXXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #23357 on: October 25, 2019, 10:50:23 PM »
OH JACKIE AND VI, THANK YOU SO MUCH AND BOY  AM I GOING TO ENJOY THAT CAKE, PLEASE HAVE A PIECE WITH ME HA.   LIZXXXXXXXXX
                   My kind of cake Elizabeth. I would love a piece.    *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

kraftcheese

« Reply #23358 on: October 26, 2019, 02:53:43 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ. 🥂 🥰

Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23359 on: October 26, 2019, 03:49:19 AM »
THANK YOU KC, I GUESS  TIME AND BIRTHDAYS  KEEP COMING AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO  ABOUT THEM HA.    I HAVE FRIENDS COMING OVER ON MONDAY  FOR LUNCH DOWNSTAIRS IN THE COMMON ROOM,  THEY ARE BRINGING  CHINESE  I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FOOD. HA.  LIZXXXXX
sixtyniner

jillyfred

« Reply #23360 on: October 26, 2019, 11:42:52 AM »

===
Jackie what a beautiful cake for our Birthday Girl.

You always come up with really lovely things like this-cards etcetera.

jilly

jillyfred

« Reply #23361 on: October 26, 2019, 11:44:52 AM »
Liz I wish you a Very Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns Of The Day,

I hope you enjoy your little `Chinese Party`!!!

Love and Best Wishes.

jilly xo

urneygirl

« Reply #23362 on: October 26, 2019, 10:22:51 PM »
                     HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ, I HOPE YOU KEEP SOME OF THAT LOVELY CAKE FOR YOUR FRIENDS ON MONDAY :D

LOVE RUBY & BOBBY XOXOXOXO

jackiehillis

« Reply #23363 on: October 26, 2019, 10:54:23 PM »
===
Jackie what a beautiful cake for our Birthday Girl.

You always come up with really lovely things like this-cards etcetera.

jilly
                             NOTHING IS TOO GOOD FOR OUR LIZ, JILLY     *

jillyfred

« Reply #23364 on: October 27, 2019, 08:09:13 AM »
                             NOTHING IS TOO GOOD FOR OUR LIZ, JILLY     *
====
Got it in one Jackie!!!
She deserves the best.

jilly

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23365 on: October 27, 2019, 04:03:49 PM »
THANK YOU ALL AND I'LL THINK OF YOU WHEN I'M HAVING A BIG PIECE OF IT HA.   LIZXXXXXXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #23366 on: October 28, 2019, 07:37:03 PM »
Liz, Sorry I missed you Birthday, I hope it was a lovely day. So Many Many Happy returns.  Hope your lunch was good.
You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

urneygirl

« Reply #23367 on: October 28, 2019, 10:27:35 PM »
HI ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD WEEKEND  :-**

LIZ, I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME AT YOUR CHINESE B-DAY LUNCH. I'M SURE YOU WILL LET US KNOW LATER. :-* :-*

HI LILLIAN, HAVE YOU GOT YOUR GARDEN AND PLANTS CLEARED UP ? THE ONES AT THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE ARE STILL DOING WELL, THE WEATHER IS LOVELY, SO I HOPE WE DON'T PAY FOR IT NEXT MONTH.  :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23368 on: October 30, 2019, 10:51:13 AM »
Liz, Sorry I missed you Birthday, I hope it was a lovely day. So Many Many Happy returns.  Hope your lunch was good.
I'M SORRY I DID NOT REALISE I HAD NOT  ANSWERED  MY EMAILS.  THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD WISHES LILLIAN AND RUBY,   I HAD A VERY GOOD DAY WITH SOME  VERY GOOD FRIENDS ,  THEY DID EVERYTHING  BY COMING TO THE  APTS.  AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS SHOW UP HA.  AND TAKE HOME  SOME LOVELY PRESENTS.   AFTER THEY CLEANED UP WE WENT INTO THE  LOBBY AND THEY SAT IN THE CHAIRS , THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE VERY COMFORTABLE,  AND WE SAT AND CHATTED AND  MY FRIENDS COULD NOT GET OVER HOW FRIENDLY THE PEOPLE  ARE IN THIS BUILDING.   EVERYONE PASSING WOULD SAY HALLO ETC.  ONE OF MY FRIENDS IS GOING TO APLY  TO  GET INTO THIS BUILDING.  SHE LIKES IT  AND THE PEOPLE  IN IT.  WE DON'T KNOW HOW  LONG SHE WOULD HAVE TO WAIT AS  THERE IS A WAITING LIST.  ANYWAY IT WAS A GOOD DAY.  LIZ  XXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23369 on: October 30, 2019, 03:40:19 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M SOO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU HAD A LOVELY B-DAY PARTY O0  IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOUR FRIEND COULD MOVE INTO THE BUILDING, BUT AS YOU SAY,  SHE MAY HAVE A LONG WAIT. IT SOUNDS  LIKE EVERYONE WAS VERY FRIENDLY.  :)

THIS IS A QUICK LOOK IN, I'M LEAVING SHORTLY FOR THE HAIR DRESSER'S AND THEN I'M GOING  FOR MY FLU SHOT.  SEE YOU LATER   

I HOPE ALL OUR OTHER WEE CHUMS ARE WELL  :-**