Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1575147 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23370 on: October 30, 2019, 05:16:45 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M SOO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU HAD A LOVELY B-DAY PARTY O0  IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOUR FRIEND COULD MOVE INTO THE BUILDING, BUT AS YOU SAY,  SHE MAY HAVE A LONG WAIT. IT SOUNDS  LIKE EVERYONE WAS VERY FRIENDLY.  :)

THIS IS A QUICK LOOK IN, I'M LEAVING SHORTLY FOR THE HAIR DRESSER'S AND THEN I'M GOING  FOR MY FLU SHOT.  SEE YOU LATER   

I HOPE ALL OUR OTHER WEE CHUMS ARE WELL  :-**
HI RUBY,  MY FRIEND'S HUSBAND DIED  NEAR 2 YRS AGO AND DID MOST THINGS FOR HER AND NOW  IT'S GETTING HARDER FOR HER  TRYING TO KEEP UP IN A HOUSE, SHE IS LUCKY TO HAVE GOOD NEIGHBOURS AND FRIENDS  WHO DO  A LOT FOR HER  AND HER B IN L.  DOES A LOT TOO BUT HE'S GOING TO BE SELLING HIS HOUSE AS WELL SO  IT'S TIME FOR  HER AND SHE LIKES MY BUILDING  AND AN OTHER ONE AS WELL BUT SHE SAID MINE WAS THE FRIENDLIEST.  WE'LL SEE.   HOPE  YOU   GET A NICE HAIR CUT AND  GET YOUR SHOT.  I'M I REMEMBERING RIGHT, DID YOU GET ONE LAST YR AND STILL GOT SICK?.  ANYWAY I HAVE TO GET ONE TOO.    TALK LATER.  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23371 on: November 03, 2019, 03:33:05 PM »
HI LIZ, SORRY I HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR A FEW DAYS,  YES I DID HAVE A REACTION TO THE FLU SHOT BUT IT DIDN'T LAST LONG. :)

I HOPE YOU FRIEND HAS SOME LUCK GETTING INTO YOUR BUILDING, I CAN IMAGINE IT WOULD BE HARD TO RUN A HOUSE ON YOUR OWN.
WHEN MY B-IN LAW PASSED AWAY MY SISTER SOLD HER HOUSE AND BOUGHT A SMALLER HOUSE IN A SENIORS COMMUNITY, AND IT HAS WORKED FOR HER.

THE SUN IS SHINNY THIS MORNING BUT I SEE SOME DARK CLOUDS, THE WEATHER HAS BEEN VERY DREARY, AND THE POOR KIDS HAD A HARD TIME ON HALLOWEEN. KAREN SAID HER STREET WAS LINED UP WITH CARS, THE KIDS WERE JUMPING OUT TO GET THE TREATS AND THEN RUNNING BACK TO THE CARS :D.
I HAVEN'T BEEN ON MY COMPUTER FOR A FEW DAYS SO I'M GOING TO CHECK OUT WHAT I HAVE MISSED.  I HOPE YOU FEEL WELL TODAY   :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23372 on: November 03, 2019, 07:18:36 PM »
HI LIZ, SORRY I HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR A FEW DAYS,  YES I DID HAVE A REACTION TO THE FLU SHOT BUT IT DIDN'T LAST LONG. :)

I HOPE YOU FRIEND HAS SOME LUCK GETTING INTO YOUR BUILDING, I CAN IMAGINE IT WOULD BE HARD TO RUN A HOUSE ON YOUR OWN.
WHEN MY B-IN LAW PASSED AWAY MY SISTER SOLD HER HOUSE AND BOUGHT A SMALLER HOUSE IN A SENIORS COMMUNITY, AND IT HAS WORKED FOR HER.

THE SUN IS SHINNY THIS MORNING BUT I SEE SOME DARK CLOUDS, THE WEATHER HAS BEEN VERY DREARY, AND THE POOR KIDS HAD A HARD TIME ON HALLOWEEN. KAREN SAID HER STREET WAS LINED UP WITH CARS, THE KIDS WERE JUMPING OUT TO GET THE TREATS AND THEN RUNNING BACK TO THE CARS :D.
I HAVEN'T BEEN ON MY COMPUTER FOR A FEW DAYS SO I'M GOING TO CHECK OUT WHAT I HAVE MISSED.  I HOPE YOU FEEL WELL TODAY   :-**
OH RUBY, YOU POOR THING,  I NEVER HAD A FLU SHOT EVER TILL THE FIRST YR. IN HERE AND MY DR. HAD COME OUT TO GIVE IT TO ME. DID NOT KNOW SHE WAS EVEN COMING. AND THAT WAS THE LAST ONE I GOT.   I THOUGHT BEING IN A BUILDING LIKE THIS I SHOULD GET ONE BUT HAVE NOT YET, I KNOW,  SAW A SHOW ON FLU SHOTS AND THEIR REACTIONS TO THEM, THIS DR. SAID  YOU CAN'T GET SICK FROM THE SHOT AND IT'S A COINCEDENT, SR?   AND THEN GAVE A  WHOLE  LISTS OF WHY NOT.   MY FRIEND  SAID HER G.KIDS  WENT OUT AND IT WAS JUST DRIZZLING SO IT WAS NOT SO BAD.  MY DAUGHTER SENT ME ONE OF THE KIDS AND THEIR FRIENDS    OUTSIDE,  LEAH HAD AN UMBRELLA HA BUT THE OTHER KIDS  WERE JUST STANDING THERE.   HAVE YOU TURNED ALL YOUR CLOCKS BACK.  MY FRIEND WAS SAYING HER PHONE TURNS ITSELF BACK SO SHE PHONED ME EARLY THIS MORNING  AS WE HAD BEEN TALKING ABOUT THAT, I LEFT MINE TO SEE BUT I HAVE TO  CHANGE IT.  ANYWAY ENOUGH CHIT CHAT.  HOPE THE REST OF YOUR DAY GOES WELL LOVE.  LIZ XXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23373 on: November 03, 2019, 08:50:30 PM »
HI LIZ,  DOES YOUR DAUGHTER LIVE CLOSE TO YOU ? I ALWAYS THOUGHT SEE LIVED FURTHER AWAY ? LEAH WAS SMART TO HAVE A UMBRELLA IT WAS A MISERABLE
NIGHT.

A FRIEND JUST SENT US A VIDEO OF FAMILIES WALKING IN THE RAIN WITH THEIR CHILDREN ON HALLOWEEN, THEY WERE UNDER A GARDEN SUN SHADE AND THE PARENTS CARRIED IT BY THE POLES  :D. YOU COULD SEE HOW HEAVY THE RAIN WAS ON THE VIDEO, I'M SURE THE KIDS HAD A STORY TO TELL THEIR SCHOOL FRIENDS. O0

HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING CORRIE ? I STILL RECORD THE WEEKS EPISODES AND WATCH IT ALL ON SUNDAY NIGHT, IT WAS VERY SAD LAST WEEK.

OK LOVE SEE YOU LATER   *

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23374 on: November 05, 2019, 10:37:15 PM »
HI LIZ,  DOES YOUR DAUGHTER LIVE CLOSE TO YOU ? I ALWAYS THOUGHT SEE LIVED FURTHER AWAY ? LEAH WAS SMART TO HAVE A UMBRELLA IT WAS A MISERABLE
NIGHT.

A FRIEND JUST SENT US A VIDEO OF FAMILIES WALKING IN THE RAIN WITH THEIR CHILDREN ON HALLOWEEN, THEY WERE UNDER A GARDEN SUN SHADE AND THE PARENTS CARRIED IT BY THE POLES  :D. YOU COULD SEE HOW HEAVY THE RAIN WAS ON THE VIDEO, I'M SURE THE KIDS HAD A STORY TO TELL THEIR SCHOOL FRIENDS. O0

HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING CORRIE ? I STILL RECORD THE WEEKS EPISODES AND WATCH IT ALL ON SUNDAY NIGHT, IT WAS VERY SAD LAST WEEK.

OK LOVE SEE YOU LATER   *
RUBY LOVE I DON'T WATCH CORRIE ANYMORE, I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES  BUT I ALWAYS  TURN IF OFF, AFTER  BEING A CORRIE FAN FOR SO LONG YOU WOULD THINK  I'D MISS IT, I DID IN THE BEGINNING BUT NOT ANYMORE.   I'M GLAD YOU'RE STILL A FAN HA.    I DON'T THINK IT WAS RAINING THAT HARD WHEN THE KIDS WENT OUT, MY FRIEND SAID HER G.KIDS WENT OUT BUT IT WAS ONLY MIZZLING.   IT'S VERY DAMP AND COLD NOW.   I KEEP SAYING I'LL TURN THE HEAT ON TO TAKE THE CHILL OF THE PLACE BUT HAVE NOT SO FAR.  HA.    ROISIN  IS JUST ABOUT 15 MINS AWAY AS THE CROW FLYS.  HA.  GOING BACK TO BED  NOW.  SEE YOU LATER ALAGATOR.  LIZXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23375 on: November 06, 2019, 11:40:48 PM »
HI LIZ, IT IS BITTER COLD OUTSIDE SO GET COZY AND STAY WARM. OUR DINNER IS NEARLY READY SO I WAS JUST HAVING A QUICK LOOK IN . TAKE CARE LOVE   :-** *

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23376 on: November 08, 2019, 04:02:52 AM »
HI LIZ, IT IS BITTER COLD OUTSIDE SO GET COZY AND STAY WARM. OUR DINNER IS NEARLY READY SO I WAS JUST HAVING A QUICK LOOK IN . TAKE CARE LOVE   :-** *
RUBY I CAN'T BELIEVE  I HAVE NOT BEEN INTO MY MAIL SINCE  YESTERDAY,  I'VE JUST COME ON NOW AND MY FRIEND PHONED ME  EARLY ON TELLING ME ABOUT GOING INTO TORONTO TO SEE FRIENDS AND LUNCH.  SHE SAID IT WAS NOT TOO BAD.  I HAD HEARD THE RDS WERE SLIPPY BUT SHE'S A GOOD DRIVER.   IT'S SAYS ITS ONLY 1 NOW SO I GUESS  IT'S COMING HA.   HOPE YOU HAD A NICE DINNER.  GUESS WHAT, MY  HOUSEKEEPING LADY  WHILE WAITING  FOR THE LAUNDRY TO DRY  NIPPED OVER TO THE POLISH HALL AND PICKED ME UP  2 DOZ.  CABBAGE ROLLS.  SHE HAD PHONED  AND TOLD THEM SHE WAS COMING, SHE KNOWS THEM AND HELPLS OUT THERE  .   CAN YOU IMAGINE HER DOING THAT FOR ME.  THEY WERE SMALL BUT I HAD 3 OF THEM FOR LUNCH.  AND THE REST SHE BAGGED AND PUT IN THE  FREEZER.    I THINK THAT'S ME CAUGHT UP HA.  LIZ  XX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23377 on: November 09, 2019, 07:01:33 PM »
WAS ABOUT TO SAY GOODMORNING HA.  GUESS WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT AND I'M PUTTING THE BLAME ON MY FRIEND.  SHE TIDYS UP WHEN SHE COMES OVER AND SHE WAS  LAST WED.  SHE TOOK A BOX OF "POT OF GOLD" FROM IT'S BAG SITTING ON THE TABLE , FOLDED IT UP AND LEFT THE  BOX ON THE TABLE WHERE I COULD SEE IT  EVERY TIME I PASSED, WELL I BET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED , YEP, YOU'RE RIGHT, I LIFTED IT TO HAVE ONE WHICH LEAD  TO ANOTHER AND ANOTHER AND SOON THE WHOLE FIRST LAYER WAS GONE,  NEVER HAVE I DONE THAT BEFORE  AND IT'S JUST ONE OR TWO  BUT I COULD NOT GET THEM INTO MY MOUTH FAST ENOUGH HA.  I EVEN STARTED ON THE SECOND TILL I SHAMED MYSELF INTO  CLOSING IT AND PUTTING IT WHERE I COULD  NOT SEE IT.  WITH ME IT'S OUT OF SIGHT  THING, SO  NOW YOU KNOW WHY I'M BLAMING MY FRIEND.   TURNED MY HEAT ON  THIS MORNING TO GET THE CHILL OUT  AND  IT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE MAKING A DIFFERENCE  , MAYBE IT TAKES A WHILE,  I'M THE ONE WHO DOES NOT TURN HER HEAT  ON EVEN DURING WINTER BUT  THIS YR.  I SEEM TO NEED THE HEAT, BLAH BLAH HA.. I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE TREE OUT THE WINDOW LOSE IT'S LEAVES AND SOON IT WILL HAVE NONE.    HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN,   I BET YOU'RE GLAD YOU GOT YOUR GARDENS  ALL CLEARED , AT LEAST I HOPE YOU HAVE.   NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT YOUR LIGHTS OUT WHILE IT'S STILL "NICE" HA.  YOU DON'T HAVE TO TURN THEM ON.   WELL TIME TO  MOVE AND HAVE SOME LUNCH.    HOPE THE REST OF YOUR DAY GOES WELL.  LIZ  XXXXX
sixtyniner

BREDAGUY

« Reply #23378 on: November 09, 2019, 10:46:12 PM »

saw david and ilean n
in benidorm

BREDAGUY

« Reply #23379 on: November 09, 2019, 10:50:24 PM »
where is Cyprus girl

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23380 on: Yesterday at 09:15:09 AM »
HI BG,  DON'T KNOW WHO THOSE TWO PEOPLE ARE  BUT I GUESS SOME ONE KNOWS OR YOU WOULD NOT HAVE SAID HA.   SOMETIMES   OUR FRIENDS  GET  BUSY AND  DON'T BE ON FOR A WHILE , I MISS THEM   BUT  I GUESS WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL THEY  HAVE  SOME TIME     TO COME ON AND HOPE THEY ARE KEEPING WELL AS I HOPE YOU ARE.   LIZ XXXX  FORGOT TO SAY, I'M OF TO BED NOW. HA..
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #23381 on: Yesterday at 08:48:47 PM »

"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23382 on: Today at 04:54:52 AM »
BEAUTIFUL  JACKIE, THANK YOU FOR POSTING  IT.   I ALWAYS GET EMOTIONAL  ON THIS DAY WHEN I THINK OF ALL THE LIVES  LOST.  GOD BLESS ALL OUR VETERANS, ALIVE AND DEAD.  LIZ XXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23383 on: Today at 08:58:20 PM »
HI ALL,

LIZ,  I DIDN'T SEE YOU HAD ALREADY SIGNED IN SO I SENT YOU A PM.  I HAD A GOOD TIME ON THE GIRLS WEEKEND GETAWAY, IT WAS A LOT OF FUN.

BOBBY WAS AWAY VERY EARLY THIS MORNING, THE BAND PLAY AT THE CENOTAPH SERVICE AT KEW BEACH IN TORONTO EVERY YEAR, I USUALLY GO BUT I STAYED HOME THIS YEAR. HE SAID IT WAS BITTER COLD BUT THERE WERE STILL A LOT OF PEOPLE INCLUDING SCHOOL CHILDREN.

ARE YOU GETTING A LOT OF SNOW ? IT HASN'T STOPPED HERE SINCE EARLY THIS MORNING AND IT'S BEGINNING TO PUT ME IN A CHRISTMAS  MOOD. D :D

A GIRL ACROSS THE STREET IS CLEARING THE SNOW OFF HER CAR AND HER CHILDREN ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME PLAYING IN THE SNOW, EVEN THE DOG IS HAVING FUN :D.

I'M GOING TO GET A COFFEE AND CHECK SOME OF THE THREADS  :-* :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #23384 on: Today at 09:11:04 PM »
where is Cyprus girl

HI BREDAGUY, CYPRUS GIRL HASN'T BEEN ON FOR QUITE AWHILE, I THING WE HAVE LOST A LOT OF POSTERS TO FB. :(