Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1620806 times)

mcd

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23775 on: March 25, 2020, 04:45:30 PM »
HI JACKIE, I'M GLAD YOU REMEMBERED THE PURSE STORY TOO HA.   I'M GLAD THEY HAVE REMBURSED, SR?, YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE PUT OUT.   STAY SAFE TO YOU BOTH.   LIZ XXX

LIZ REMEMBER THAT. VERY WELL  MORRIS DROVE THEM BOTH BACK TO THE HOTEL TO SEE IF IT WAS THERE

, WHAT A LAUGH WE HAD ABOUT IT 

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP GIRL  WE WILL SURVIVE AS THE AS THE SONG GOES 🎤
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

urneygirl

« Reply #23776 on: March 26, 2020, 01:13:28 AM »

HI ALL

IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU ALL, THERE'S NOT MUCH WE CAN DO EXCEPT KEEP OUR CHINS UP AND HOPE THINGS DON'T GET ANY WORSE.

I HAVEN'T BEEN OUT THE DOOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS, BOBBY WENT OUT TO PICK UP A FEW THINGS  AND STRAIGHT HOME AGAIN. I MAY GO OUT FOR A BIT OF AIR TOMORROW.

JACKIE & JEAN, I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU DIDN'T LOSE ANY OF YOUR TRAVEL MONEY, HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL GET BETTER AND YOU WILL BOTH  GET YOU HOLIDAY BACK HOME :-* :-*

SARAH, I'M SURE IT'S NOT EASY KEEPING THE G CHILDREN IN DOORS FOR A LONG TIME, BUT I'M SURE YOU KEEP THEM BUSY :)

LIZ, I BET YOU MISS YOUR FRIENDS COMING FOR A VISIT BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN KEEP INTOUCH ON THE PHONE.  :-*

STAY SAFE. XOXOXO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23777 on: March 27, 2020, 04:35:38 AM »
I KNOW LIZ. I FIND IT SO HARD NOT TO HUG MY TWO GRANDIES WHO ARE HERE STAYING WHILE THEIR MUM IS WORKING AT THE SUPERMARKET. I'VE NEARLY FORGOTTEN A COUPLE OF TIMES.  XX
SARAH IT'S THE SMALL THINGS  YOU FORGET,  TODAY  AS SHE WAS LEAVING TO GO I ASKED MY CLEANING LADY TO GET ME SOMETHING FROM THE FRIDGE, I HAD JUST GOT BACK IN TO BED,  SHE HAD ALREADY TAKEN OF HER GLOVES SO I GAVE  HER A  TEA TOWEL TO USE AND SHE DID,  I SHOULD NOT HAVE ASKED HER BUT IT'S SOMETHING  I WOULD NOT HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT BEFORE.   SHE STILL KEPT HER MASK ON TILL SHE WOULD GET INTO HER CAR.  SHE REALLY IS A NICE PERSON.   KEEP SAFE AND WELL LOVE.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23778 on: March 27, 2020, 04:38:43 AM »
LIZ REMEMBER THAT. VERY WELL  MORRIS DROVE THEM BOTH BACK TO THE HOTEL TO SEE IF IT WAS THERE

, WHAT A LAUGH WE HAD ABOUT IT 

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP GIRL  WE WILL SURVIVE AS THE AS THE SONG GOES 🎤
JEAN I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU   SAY THINGS LIKE THAT.  I TRY NOT TO EVEN WATCH THE NEWS OR EVEN TALK ABOUT IT, I'M SATURATED , OVERLOADED, HA.   IT WILL END AND PRAY SOON.  I'M SO GLAD  YOU REMEMBER THAT AND LAUGH.  I SAY KEEP WELL YOU AND MO AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23779 on: March 27, 2020, 04:45:56 AM »
HI ALL

IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU ALL, THERE'S NOT MUCH WE CAN DO EXCEPT KEEP OUR CHINS UP AND HOPE THINGS DON'T GET ANY WORSE.

I HAVEN'T BEEN OUT THE DOOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS, BOBBY WENT OUT TO PICK UP A FEW THINGS  AND STRAIGHT HOME AGAIN. I MAY GO OUT FOR A BIT OF AIR TOMORROW.

JACKIE & JEAN, I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU DIDN'T LOSE ANY OF YOUR TRAVEL MONEY, HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL GET BETTER AND YOU WILL BOTH  GET YOU HOLIDAY BACK HOME :-* :-*

SARAH, I'M SURE IT'S NOT EASY KEEPING THE G CHILDREN IN DOORS FOR A LONG TIME, BUT I'M SURE YOU KEEP THEM BUSY :)

LIZ, I BET YOU MISS YOUR FRIENDS COMING FOR A VISIT BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN KEEP INTOUCH ON THE PHONE.  :-*

STAY SAFE. XOXOXO
SO FAR RUBY THERE HAS NOT BEEN TOO MUCH OF A CHANGE EXCEPT FOR THE GROCERIES,  MY LAST  ONE, LAST WK.  HALF MY LIST WAS MISSING BUT AGAIN  NOTHING  TO YELL ABOUT.  MAYBE NEXT TIME.  MY FRIEND  IS MINDING HER G. KIDS TOMORROW, FRIDAY, BUT SHE HAS NEVER  STOPPED AND  HER G. DAUGHTER  GOES AND PLAYS WITH THE LITTLE GIRL ACROSS THE ST.   SHE SAYS SHE KNOWS  THAT MAYBE SHE SHOULD NOT BUT THE OTHER MOTHER  DOES NOT MIND. ?   SHE WAS TELLING ME THAT ONE OF THE G.KIDS TEACHERS IS GOING ON LINE AND THEY CAN GO ON AND  KEEP UP WITH SOME CLASS WORK.  THIS TEACHER  IS DOING THIS ON HIS OWN ACORD.  THAT'S WHAT I CALL A GOOD TEACHER.   ANYWAY LOVE , STAY SAFE AND KEEP WELL.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #23780 on: March 27, 2020, 02:58:06 PM »
Hi, I have not forgot about you all. But its a very sad time that we live in right now. I have a few friend that have no family backup so I have been doing private meals on wheels, this is what they call it lol. I don't have contact with them I leave it on the porch and them phone them from the driveway to pick it up. And when the come to get it have a quick chat to each other to make sure all is well but stay at least 10ft apart. They will be sick of my Broth, lentil soup and stew and pies by the time this is over. My Nephews family ( Mavis's son) have been helping me out getting me and them the staples when they go grocery shopping. We all just need to help when we can but stay stay safe.
I was so sorry to hear the sad news about Colette. remember she gave us all wee mini Christmas pudding one year at the Meet.
 I still have some catching up to do on here and I will get that done when I come back from my walk. Stay Strong. 
You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

urneygirl

« Reply #23781 on: March 27, 2020, 05:36:02 PM »
HI LILLIAN, GLAD TO HEAR ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY. IT'S A SCAREY TIME. I'M SURE YOUR FOOD PACKAGES ARE APPRECIATED. WE HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE STAYING AT HOME BUT LIKE MOST WE NEED TO GET OUT SOMETIMES.  TAKE CARE AND SAY HI TO MAVIS  :-* :-* 

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23782 on: March 28, 2020, 08:08:46 PM »
Hi, I have not forgot about you all. But its a very sad time that we live in right now. I have a few friend that have no family backup so I have been doing private meals on wheels, this is what they call it lol. I don't have contact with them I leave it on the porch and them phone them from the driveway to pick it up. And when the come to get it have a quick chat to each other to make sure all is well but stay at least 10ft apart. They will be sick of my Broth, lentil soup and stew and pies by the time this is over. My Nephews family ( Mavis's son) have been helping me out getting me and them the staples when they go grocery shopping. We all just need to help when we can but stay stay safe.
I was so sorry to hear the sad news about Colette. remember she gave us all wee mini Christmas pudding one year at the Meet.
 I still have some catching up to do on here and I will get that done when I come back from my walk. Stay Strong.
LILLIAN I SAY YOU ARE A GOOD NEIGHBOUR AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR WHAT YOU'RE DOING.  I'M VERY LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS  , ONE WHO PICKS UP MY GROCERIES , I SHOP ON LINE, AND THE OTHER COMES OVER  SOMETIMES  WITH  SOMETHINGS.   THEY BOTH MIND THEIR G. KIDS.    THAT FOOD SOUNDS LIKE IT'S  GOOD AND NUTRICIOUS, SR?   KEEP WELL.  LIZXXXXXX
sixtyniner

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #23783 on: March 29, 2020, 04:33:56 PM »
Just though that some of the gang that knew Colette would like to see this. Or you might know her by her BF name as Shamie

https://lfpress.remembering.ca/obituary/colette-davison-1078926703
You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

urneygirl

« Reply #23784 on: March 29, 2020, 05:48:59 PM »
LILLIAN,  THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR POSTING COLLETTE'S OBITUARY. I'M SURE SHE WILL BE MISSED BY HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS, SHE WAS A LIVELY ONE :)

urneygirl

« Reply #23785 on: March 29, 2020, 06:36:16 PM »
HI CHUMS, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND COPEING AS BEST AS YOU CAN. WE HAVE BEEN BINGE WATCHING " THE CROWN " AND A FEW OTHER SERIES  ON NETFLIX.
LEAH SET US UP ON NETFLIX AT CHRISTMAS AND IT'S HELPING TO PASS A LOT OF TIME.
THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS WE HAVE TRIED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR A LITTLE WHILE, WE MANAGED TO GET PROTECTIVE MASKS IN A CONVIENCE STORE YESTERDAY SO NOW WE WONT FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE GOING INTO A STORE.  :)

LIZ, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, I'M GLAD TO SEE YOUR FRIENDS CAN STILL HELP WITH YOUR GROCRIES :-*

JEAN, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU  AND THE FAMILY. :-*

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR I HOPE EVERYONE IS SAFE, AND HOPEFULLY OUR LIVES WILL GET BACK TO NORMAL BEFORE LONG   :-**

kraftcheese

« Reply #23786 on: March 30, 2020, 01:26:57 AM »
GOOD MORNING ALL FROM OZ.  HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL. NO NEWS REALLY. JUST DOING WHAT I'M TOLD AND STAYING HOME.  PLENTY OF ENTERTAINMENT BETWEEN THE TV, BOOKS, INTERNET AND THE TWO KIDS STAY HERE A COUPLE OF DAYS A WEEK.  NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. WE'RE ALL KEEPING WELL AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. TAKE CARE.  :-* :-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23787 on: March 30, 2020, 12:20:59 PM »
Just though that some of the gang that knew Colette would like to see this. Or you might know her by her BF name as Shamie

https://lfpress.remembering.ca/obituary/colette-davison-1078926703
LILLIAN THANKS FOR POSTING  THIS LINK.  I WAS ABLE TO PAY MY RESPECTS TO  HER AND SHARE A STORY.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23788 on: March 30, 2020, 12:23:29 PM »
LIZ, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, I'M GLAD TO SEE YOUR FRIENDS CAN STILL HELP WITH YOUR GROCRIES

RUBY,  I'M BLESSED WITH HAVING GOOD FRIENDS.  ONE EVEN DROPPED IN THE OTHER DAY AND BROUGHT MY  OVER SOME GROCERIES SHE HAD PICKED UP.   THIS WILL END.   THANK YOU FOR  ASKING OF ME.  KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE YOURSELF LOVE.  LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23789 on: March 30, 2020, 12:25:41 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL FROM OZ.  HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL. NO NEWS REALLY. JUST DOING WHAT I'M TOLD AND STAYING HOME.  PLENTY OF ENTERTAINMENT BETWEEN THE TV, BOOKS, INTERNET AND THE TWO KIDS STAY HERE A COUPLE OF DAYS A WEEK.  NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. WE'RE ALL KEEPING WELL AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. TAKE CARE.  :-* :-*
HI SARAH, GLAD YOU'RE STILL LIVING "NORMAL"  SOME PEOPLE ARE GETTING PARANOID, SR?  WISH MY SPELL CHECK WAS WORKING I'M SUCH  A BAD SPELLER HA.    LIZ XXX
sixtyniner