Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1613008 times)

mcd

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23805 on: April 04, 2020, 02:47:11 AM »
HI LIZ, IT'S A  SHAME FAMILIES WON'T BE ABLE TO TOGETHER FOR EASTER, OUR FAMILY HERE IN CANADA ARE GOING TO ZOOM ON SUNDAY NIGHT  ( I ONLY HEARD WHAT IT WAS A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO ) :D   WE CAN SEE AND TALK TO EVERYONE INDIVIDUALY IN THE GROUP, WE TRIED IT THE OTHER NIGHT AND IT WAS GREAT, IF IT WORKS WE CAN DO THE SAME AT EASTER   :)

WE WATCHED A LOT OF TV TODAY AND IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE VIRUS, I HAVE TO SAY DOUG FORD SURPRISED US, HE SPOKE VERY WELL AND HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING HE HAS PLANNED WILL GET DONE.

TRUDEAU'S UPDATES THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS HAVE ALSO BEEN GOOD, I'M SURE NONE OF THEM THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE IN THIS POSITION.   :(

LIZ, THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS I HAVE BEEN BRUSHING TWIGS OFF THE PORCH, A BIRD IS TRYING TO MAKE A NEST BEHIND THE PORCH LAMP, I DON'T MIND IF IT'S FURTHER DOWN THE PATH BUT NOT RIGHT BESIDE OUR FRONT DOOR :D   

I HOPE YOU'RE PAINS ARE NOT TOO BAD, TAKE CARE LOVE   :-* *

RUBY ABOUT 14 OF OUR COFFEE  GROUP JUST HOCKED UP WITH ZOOM  JUST TO KEEP IN TOUCH  , WE GOT A MESSAGE FROM THE CLUB PRESIDENT TO SAY  FBI HAD ISSUED A WRNING THERE COULD. BE SOME VERY NASTY POPUPS THEY CALLED THEM BOMBING INCIDENTS FROM HACKERS  I. BY NO MEANS KNOW THE INS AND OUTS  OF THIS  BUT  I AM WAITING TO HEAR IF ITS SAFE TO USE  BEFORE I OPEN IT , JUST A HEADS UP 
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

kraftcheese

« Reply #23806 on: April 04, 2020, 03:05:19 AM »
HI EVERYONE. MCNAMEE, IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK.  HOPE YOU'RE ALL KEEPING WELL.  I'VE FINALLY RELENTED AND SIGNED UP WITH NETFLIX. I RESISTED IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WATCH MUCH TV, BUT THINGS HAVE CHANGED EH. WELL OUR WEATHER IS FINALLY STARTING TO FEEL LIKE AUTUMN. WE HAD HEAVY RAIN OVERNIGHT AND IT'S QUITE WINDY TODAY.  KEEP WELL. SARAH XX
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

mcd

« Reply #23807 on: April 04, 2020, 03:13:48 AM »
HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING ? I DONT LNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AM READY FOR CLIMBING G THE WALLS   I AM RUNNING

OUT OF THINGS TO DO  IF IT DOSENT MOVE IT GETS CLEANED   

I WILL GIVE YOU A LAUGH  PHONE RANG EARLIER AND IT WAS 10 YEAR OLD MATTIE  I ANSWERED AND SHE SAID

NANNY I AM VERY ANGRY WITH YOU AND PAPA  ,   WHY LOVE , WHAT DID WE DO ?  YOU WENT OUT ANY YOU KNOW

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE    , WELL WE NEEDED A LOAF AND SOME MILK      NANNY FROM NOW ON YOU CALL US AND WE

WILL GET THEM AND TAKE THEM TO YOU ,AND JUST LEAVE THEM ON THE STEPS  A D YOU AND PAPA CAN SEE US THROUGH THE WINDOW .

WARMS THE HEART ❤️

WELCOME BACK NCMANEE

TAKE CARE OF YOUSELVES   HUGS 🤗 🤗 

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23808 on: April 04, 2020, 08:06:02 PM »
HI LIZ, IT'S A  SHAME FAMILIES WON'T BE ABLE TO TOGETHER FOR EASTER, OUR FAMILY HERE IN CANADA ARE GOING TO ZOOM ON SUNDAY NIGHT  ( I ONLY HEARD WHAT IT WAS A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO ) :D   WE CAN SEE AND TALK TO EVERYONE INDIVIDUALY IN THE GROUP, WE TRIED IT THE OTHER NIGHT AND IT WAS GREAT, IF IT WORKS WE CAN DO THE SAME AT EASTER   :)

WE WATCHED A LOT OF TV TODAY AND IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE VIRUS, I HAVE TO SAY DOUG FORD SURPRISED US, HE SPOKE VERY WELL AND HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING HE HAS PLANNED WILL GET DONE.

TRUDEAU'S UPDATES THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS HAVE ALSO BEEN GOOD, I'M SURE NONE OF THEM THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE IN THIS POSITION.   :(

LIZ, THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS I HAVE BEEN BRUSHING TWIGS OFF THE PORCH, A BIRD IS TRYING TO MAKE A NEST BEHIND THE PORCH LAMP, I DON'T MIND IF IT'S FURTHER DOWN THE PATH BUT NOT RIGHT BESIDE OUR FRONT DOOR :D   

I HOPE YOU'RE PAINS ARE NOT TOO BAD, TAKE CARE LOVE   :-**
OH RUBY WHAT CAN I SAY.  EVERYTIME YOU TURN THE TV ON , IT'S ABOUT THE VIRUS AND I'M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT.  SOMETIMES  I LISTEN  IF IT'S MAYBE SOMETHING NEW BUT IT'S MOSTLY THE SAME THING.  I DON'T SEE WHY YOU CAN'T GO FOR A WALK  OR EVEN A DRIVE, YOU WOULD BE IN YOUR CAR AND FOR THE WALK YOU DON'T HAVE TO TALK TO ANYONE AND EVEN PASS CLOSE TO THEM.  MY FRIEND HAS TO TAKE FOSSY OUT FOR A WALK AND MY OTHER ONE LOVED WALKING SO SHE STILL GOES  FOR ONE EVERY DAY.    RUBY I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE A HOME WRECKER HA.    TAKE CARE LOVE.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23809 on: April 04, 2020, 08:10:04 PM »
HI EVERYONE. MCNAMEE, IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK.  HOPE YOU'RE ALL KEEPING WELL.  I'VE FINALLY RELENTED AND SIGNED UP WITH NETFLIX. I RESISTED IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WATCH MUCH TV, BUT THINGS HAVE CHANGED EH. WELL OUR WEATHER IS FINALLY STARTING TO FEEL LIKE AUTUMN. WE HAD HEAVY RAIN OVERNIGHT AND IT'S QUITE WINDY TODAY.  KEEP WELL. SARAH XX
HI SARAH,  I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF TAPED I NEVER  NEED TO USE NETFLIX HA.   HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.   I BET YOUR AUTUMN WILL BE LOVELY GIRL,  TRYING TO MAKE US  GLAD WE ARE GOING INTO SPRING. I THINK WE ARE ALREADY IN IT HA.  ANYWAY IT ALL COMES  SOONER OR LATER .   THE TEMPS ARE GOING UP SLOWLY  BUT IT'S STILL ONLY APRIL.  TAKE CARE.   LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23810 on: April 04, 2020, 08:11:44 PM »
HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING ? I DONT LNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AM READY FOR CLIMBING G THE WALLS   I AM RUNNING

OUT OF THINGS TO DO  IF IT DOSENT MOVE IT GETS CLEANED   

I WILL GIVE YOU A LAUGH  PHONE RANG EARLIER AND IT WAS 10 YEAR OLD MATTIE  I ANSWERED AND SHE SAID

NANNY I AM VERY ANGRY WITH YOU AND PAPA  ,   WHY LOVE , WHAT DID WE DO ?  YOU WENT OUT ANY YOU KNOW

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE    , WELL WE NEEDED A LOAF AND SOME MILK      NANNY FROM NOW ON YOU CALL US AND WE

WILL GET THEM AND TAKE THEM TO YOU ,AND JUST LEAVE THEM ON THE STEPS  A D YOU AND PAPA CAN SEE US THROUGH THE WINDOW .

WARMS THE HEART ❤️

WELCOME BACK NCMANEE

TAKE CARE OF YOUSELVES   HUGS 🤗 🤗
JEAN WHAT CAN YOU SAY ,   HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

McNamee

« Reply #23812 on: April 05, 2020, 12:35:28 PM »
Ruby, Yes my son and his family live just outside Sydney.  He went over for a year and met a lovely young Australian girl.  Married her and has now 2 children a boy and a girl...13 and 10.

I love Australia it is a lovely Country. I have been about 6 times now.

We here in Norther Ireland are not getting the same weather that Astor is getting in England, they are having a heat wave. Lucky them.

James James

« Reply #23813 on: April 05, 2020, 11:38:50 PM »
RUBY ABOUT 14 OF OUR COFFEE  GROUP JUST HOCKED UP WITH ZOOM  JUST TO KEEP IN TOUCH  ,

WE GOT A MESSAGE FROM THE CLUB PRESIDENT TO SAY  FBI HAD ISSUED A WRNING THERE COULD. BE SOME VERY NASTY POPUPS THEY CALLED THEM BOMBING INCIDENTS FROM HACKERS

I. BY NO MEANS KNOW THE INS AND OUTS  OF THIS  BUT  I AM WAITING TO HEAR IF ITS SAFE TO USE  BEFORE I OPEN IT , JUST A HEADS UP   [/size]

" 'Zoom bombing': FBI warns of hackers, privacy concerns"          https://youtu.be/HDY0hUUmu84

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/zoom-bombing-fbi-teleconferences-online-classrooms-hackers

" 'Zoom-bombing': FBI warns some teleconferences, online classrooms vulnerable to hackers"

McNamee

« Reply #23814 on: April 06, 2020, 10:47:09 PM »
Ruby, Yes my son and his family live just outside Sydney.  He went over for a year and met a lovely young Australian girl.  Married her and has now 2 children a boy and a girl...13 and 10.

I love Australia it is a lovely Country. I have been about 6 times now.

We here in Norther Ireland are not getting the same weather that Astor is getting in England, they are having a heat wave. Lucky them.

I just felt I had to add...Canada was the most beautiful Country I have ever visited... for the scenery...Absolutely beautiful...I travelled from Calgary down to the USA boarder...breathtaking.

mcd

« Reply #23815 on: April 07, 2020, 03:04:31 AM »
HELLO LADIES ,   I AM ON A MISSION TRYING TO FIND ELASTIC  OUR GROUP HAS RAN OUT OF ELASTIC FOR THE FACE MASKS  WE ARE MAKING FOR THOSE IN NURSING  HOMES   EVEN TRIED ON AMAZON  BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE RIGHT SIZE EITHER . WE HAVE LOADS OF COTTON MATERIAL AND LINERS   

ITS A STRESSFUL TIME SO. MUCH SADNESS 

THE WEATHER  IS PICKING  UP AND  PEOPLE ARE OUT WALKING  BUT STAYING THE DISTANCE FROM OTHERS   

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING OK   KEEP THE SUNNYSIDE UP  CHUMS , PRAY FOR THOSE AFFECTED WITH THIS VIRUS  HAVE THE STRENGTH TO FIGHT IT   HUGS 🤗  💕

mcd

« Reply #23816 on: April 07, 2020, 03:51:13 AM »
THANKYOU JAMES FOR THE INFORMATION

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23817 on: April 07, 2020, 06:28:49 AM »
HELLO LADIES ,   I AM ON A MISSION TRYING TO FIND ELASTIC  OUR GROUP HAS RAN OUT OF ELASTIC FOR THE FACE MASKS  WE ARE MAKING FOR THOSE IN NURSING  HOMES   EVEN TRIED ON AMAZON  BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE RIGHT SIZE EITHER . WE HAVE LOADS OF COTTON MATERIAL AND LINERS   

ITS A STRESSFUL TIME SO. MUCH SADNESS 

THE WEATHER  IS PICKING  UP AND  PEOPLE ARE OUT WALKING  BUT STAYING THE DISTANCE FROM OTHERS   

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING OK   KEEP THE SUNNYSIDE UP  CHUMS , PRAY FOR THOSE AFFECTED WITH THIS VIRUS  HAVE THE STRENGTH TO FIGHT IT   HUGS 🤗  💕
HI JEAN,  WISH I COULD HELP YOU,  THAT IS SUCH A WORTHY CAUSE  AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR GROUP FOR DOING IT.  I HEARD ANOTHER  PLANT HAS CHANGED DIRECTIONS AND ARE MAKING FACE MASKS MADE OF PLASTIC  AND ARE SUPPOSED TO MUCH SAFE,  THEY HAVE ORDERS FROM ALL OVER.   I HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING SAFE.  DO YOU ALL GET TOGETHER?  ANYWAY  YOU AND MO. KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.  LOVE LIZ XXXXXX
sixtyniner

James James

« Reply #23818 on: April 07, 2020, 11:34:43 PM »
"U.S. SURGEON GENERAL SHOWS US HOW TO MAKE A FACE MASK BY USING AN OLD T-SHIRT AND 2 RUBBER BANDS"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne3-HyGHTDw

urneygirl

« Reply #23819 on: April 08, 2020, 11:02:16 PM »
HI ALL, IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU , I HAVE CHECKED  IN A FEW TIMES BUT THERE WAS NO ONE AROUND. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL.  *

JEAN, YOUR LADIES GROUP ARE DOING A GREAT THING, I HOPE YOU CAN FIND THE ELASTIC.  I SAW THE GUY ON THE TV SHOWING US HOW TO MAKE OUR OWN MASKS, IT'S A GREAT IDEA SO HOPEFULLY YOU WILL FIND THE ELASTIC.  WE FOUND THE BLUE MASKS IN A CONVIENCE STORE  ??? I FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH IT IN THE GROCERY STORE. I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH THE FAMILY, I SEE MATTIE IS KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU  :D

JAMES, THANKS FOR THE INFO ON ZOOM, WE HAVE DONE IT TWICE WITH FAMILY AND PLAN TO DO IT AT EASTER, WHY DO PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO DISRUPT THINGS, ESPECIALLY DURING THIS HARD TIME, I HOPE THEY GET CAUGHT. :(

HI LIZ, HOW ARE  THINGS WITH YOU, ARE YOUR FRIENDS KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU ? I FELT BAD ABOUT THE WEE BIRD BUT I DIDN'T WANT IT AT MY FRONT DOOR, THEY'RE NOISEY ENOUGH WHEN THEY'RE ON THE ROOF.  THANKFULLY THEY MOVED ON  :D

MCNAMEE, DO YOU HAVE FAMILY IN CANADA ?  WE HAVE BEEN TO CALGARY AND SOME OF THE SCENERY AND MOUNTAINS WERE  BREATHTAKING. MIND YOU WHEN WE GO BACK TO IRELAND WE GET TO SEE BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAINS AND LOVELY SCENERY  :)

TAKS CARE EVERYONE, STAY SAFE   :-** :-*